Werewolf: Battle of the Heart...

By Eclairpsp

Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

6.9K 144 3
By Eclairpsp

************************************************************************************************************

so here's chapter 22, hehehe..hope you like this one..^^..

  CHAPTER 22

“How will you say that to dad?” I said to Bane coming down to the stairs together with him and shadow.

“Don’t worry I think he knows this far more than you know since he already knew about our kind.” Bane said. “I’ll talk to him about it after we have breakfast ok?” then he kisses me on my head.

We came down and saw some of our relatives but I guess some are already going to get home since I saw bags on the sofa. Like this two cousins of mine, they were already dress and seeing them I think they’ll be going after having breakfast together with their parents.

They smirk when they saw us and I look at them sharply and pull my tongue out of them, they shook their heads off seeing my reaction. Bane just laughs and pulled me onto the table with my grandparents and parents are sitting having coffee or tea I think.

“Ow.” I cringed on my back when I sat. Dad eyed me and then looks at Bane. “Good Morning.” I said to all of them.

“Are you ok Gab?” said mother coming to my side I shook my head and straighten my back, it still hurt from my sleeping in the uncomfortable position.

“Yes, I’m ok mom, my back just hurt a little fro-“ I didn’t finish explaining when dad interrupts me. Suddenly bursting on my words.

“What? Have you done something last night that you ended up like that? And you-” dad said and I too cut him off too seeing him fuming instantly, looking at Bane.

“Dad we didn’t do something ok? We just sleep together nothing more. And please don’t over react I’m not a girl you know.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Even so. I still don’t want you two doing that here. And without my permission on that line.”  Said dad approving to himself.” I rolled my eyes and Bane just smiled to him.

“Don’t be grumpy Adam.” said mom and we all laugh including my two cousins and grandpa.

The meal was just all about talking about us, Bane just laugh together with them, I was usually the center of their topic. Jade came down and hug my parents and grandparents before she saw shadow and instantly go to the pup side. Shadow look at her and bark but then eat his meal, again meat. Gees. This early in the morning he ate something like that.

And when we finished I was cleaning the dishes Bane was together with my parents and grandparents. Guessing his already talking to them about what his planning for the both of us. Jade and shadow play outside together with the twins they are going home late since their home was not that far from here

Then someone patted my head and I look up to see Patrick and Vincent on my side, guess they were going to have fun on me again. I just shooed them away with water on my hands. They just both mess my hair and laugh when they saw the annoyed look on my face. Gees.

“We came to say good bye Gab and seeing you here made our vacation fun again and interesting now that you already have a boyfriend.” said Patrick laughing and looking straight at me. Then I was shock when he pulled me and hugs me, he smiled when he pull away and again messes my hair. “Just be careful ok? Don’t let that dude hurt you or I will bring the sense in him when he does it to you. He’s just lucky that he punch me on my face.” Vincent nodded too.

“I will too Gab.” said Vincent coming to Pat and me.

I smiled and wipe my hands before hugging him too. “Thank you guys, I guess you’re not the same people that I used to know huh?” I said, I still couldn’t believe they will say that to me now.

“We’ll I guess were off then, we’ll be saying good bye to grandpa and grandma too, and ow, to your parents too.” Pat said them messes my hair again before going out laughing because of my irritated face.

“That’s more like it.” Vincent said smugly. I look at him and shook my head then he followed Pat out of the kitchen.

When I finished the dishes some of my relatives said good bye to me and I too came outside to check on Jade seeing Bane was still talking to my parents and grandparents.

I played with the twins, my sister and shadow they were really on to this running all around the house. I got tired and sat on the porch looking after them when I feel someone hugs me from behind and kiss my cheeks. I was shock but then saw it was Bane, I smiled to him and he smiled back looking exhausted.

“Are you ok Bane?” I ask and him coming to my side bringing me closer and tightening his grip on me. He just nods and looks at Jade and the rest still playing.

“What happen?” I ask him, he just rub his temple so I grab his left hand. He looks down to me looking sadly, guessing to know what happen. I stand and so does he. “Guess they don’t like it huh?” I ask looking down sadly on the ground then I heard him laughing and when I look up he smirks and hugs me. I was even shock when he lifts me up. I look down on him still smiling, I frowned and hit his head.

“Ow. What’s that for? You shouldn’t hit me like that, I’m the future-.” He said but I cut him off.

“What? Alpha? Ow. Whatever, why are you looking sadly then after a minute your laughing at me? Better tell it to me or I’ll be hitting you where it really hurts.” He cringed on what I’ve said and came close to me bringing his arms on my shoulder.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I’m just messing around. Pat and Vincent were right about you being irritated easily though.” I look at him sharply and he laugh again that I elbow him on his side.

“Ow. I’m sorry.” He said smiling. I just rolled my eyes and he kisses me on my cheek that made me blush. Gees I can’t really avoid it. He smirks and pulled me back to sit. “So I talk to all of them and your dad was really against it but Tom, you’re grandpa explains it all to him. But still you father eyed me dangerously like he wants to murder me or something.” I laugh on his outburst he too laugh and then I grab his hand and pulled him inside and finding my mom and the rest of our relatives who still here chatting on the living room. She pointed upstairs and I nod guessing dad was up there.

I saw him looking at our family picture. I knock and he looks up before I enter their room together with Bane on my hand.

“You’ve truly grown up son, I guess I can’t decide on you now huh?” dad said smiling weakly. I nod and came to his side.

“Dad I know it’s really sudden but I know Bane loves me, so am I.” I said sobbing.

“I know, I can see it to you two. Its just I can’t handle the fact that he would take you from us and become one of them.” Dad said.

“Dad even so, I will still be the same person I am, you’re still going to be my dad. Mom and Jade even grandpa and grandma and the rest I’ll still be part of this family even when I’m-” I sob that I can’t finish my word to him.

Dad patted my head and when I look up he smiled to me. “Shh.. I know, but I need something for you to do Gab.” Then he eyed Bane. “Just as we’ve talk about, Gab has to come home to us and finish his study first.” I look at Bane and he nods.

“What?” I said shock. I look at Bane and he smiled sadly.

“That’s our deal Gab you’ll first finish your studies and in return I’m approving you two to become official mates. Don’t worry about it.” I signed and I look at Bane.

“Are you going to come to us?” I ask Bane. He stiffened and looks at dad.

“Y-yeah. I will go with you. I will ask father about it.” He simply said. I eyed him and he looks away.

Signing again. “Ok. Promise me that ok?” he just nods and so I stand and smiled at dad, he too stands and patted my head, he looks at Bane and he nods to dad before we go out of the room.

“Well that’s new. I never thought that you would be approving dad’s request? Letting me go to study.” He nods and stop in front of me since he always walks ahead.

He looks at me and smiled. “Yeah, but I really feel awkward thinking about going to a new place. I really didn’t go that far from here and I never thought this would happen.” He said looking doubtful yet excited with something.

“Ow. Right. But have you already attended school?” I ask to him suddenly curious if he attends school too and he nods.

“I should be in college now but I stop when I was a senior.” He said.

“Gees. Just some months more and you should’ve finished that up.” A smirk form in my lips and he looks confused. “I think we should better tell your father about this. Since you’re coming with us. You’ll have to study too ok?” I said and he shook his head.

“I’m not that good at studying and I really don’t like going to school just to waste time. I have better things to do like becoming alpha like father.” He said shaking his head.

“Why do you always say that?” I shook my head. “I think you’ll be a good alpha someday Bane. And I think you’re going to be the best, much more if you have a degree.” I said smiling to him. He just smiled back but still saw how uneasy he was on this topic so I let it slide for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
56.4K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...
874K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
3K 84 24
Warning Bxbit's been a year already and it starts to heal. my scars starts to fade and my heart, though aching, is starting to feel better. and yet...