The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy-Eight

29K 1.3K 1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edward's POV

"So are we going out to dinner tonight?" I call Tia after my gym class.

"Dinner? Are you asking me on a date?" she giggles on the other side of the phone.

"What's a date?" I joke, "yes I am. We haven't been on a date ever since you got back."

"We've never been on a date," she laughs, "ever."

"And I'm surprised you've never bugged me about it. I figured you would one day give me shit about being a bad boyfriend for never taking you out on a proper date," I tell her as I walk down the hallway of this shit school.

"Well I knew you didn't like the whole cliché dating thing," she says, "so I just didn't say anything. Plus, us going out to a fancy restaraunt would be really odd."

"Why do you say that?" I laugh.

"Because we aren't the types to be seen at a 5 star bistro downtown, we're more like pizza and a movie kind of people," she laughs as if she were joking, but I know she isn't at all.

"Well that's going to change as of today," I tell her, "and we can go on a date once a month, just so we don't loose that movie and pizza type of people we are."

"And rock concerts," she adds on.

"And rock concerts," I repeat. The class bell rings and while everyone rushes to their classes, I continue walking down the hallway no giving a shit.

"Shouldn't you be getting to class?" Tia pesters me.

"I should but being five minutes late wouldn't hurt," I smile at laugh to myself.

"Babe," I'm sure she's rolling her eyes, "get to class, I'm going to go shopping with my mum to buy a dress for tonight."

"Buy something sexy," I tell her, "something I can tear off easily after we get home from dinner."

"Ehhem," I turn around and find the head master behind me.

"Call you after school," I tell Tia and hang up.

"Shouldn't you be in class Mr. Styles?" he crosses his arms and taps his expensive looking shoes on the floor.

"I should," I smirk, "but I'm not."

"And I don't think you should be talking about sexy dresses and how easily you'll be able to rip them off right?" he gives me a decieving stare.

"Well I don't know about that," I cross my arms and shrug my shoulders.

"Who were you speaking to, if you don't mind me asking."

"My girlfriend," I answer.

"Hmm," he looks at me.

"I'm just gonna head to class now," I start walking backwards. I turn around and speed walk down the hall to my classroom.

Marcel's POV

I find Leeroy and Olivia at our usual lunch table and take a seat next to them. Leeroy keeps looking around the lunch room and he looks very anxious.

"Who are you looking for?" I unpack the lunch Beth packed for me. 

"Sshh," he waves his hand and continues his search for whatever or whoever he is looking for.

"He's been like this since Home Ec.," Olivia says, "I don't know what his problem is."

"Hi Olivia," Perrie and Danielle walk passed. Olivia smiles and waves at them. I turn back and see the two girl take their seat at Harry's table with his friends.

"They your friends?" I ask Olivia.

"Yep," she nods, "they kind of always been, but we don't talk much because they're always with Liam and Zayn. I talk to Eleanor a bit more, ever since her and Louis split."

"At least you have some girly friends," I laugh, "well you have Leeroy."

"Oh my gosh, there she is!" Leeroy claps.

"Who?" I look at him.

"Chloe," he smiles, "that bitch is about to get a taste of her own medicine."

"What did you do?" I start to panic. I turn around and see her head to Harry's table. I don't wait for an answer from him, instead I get up and head to Harry's table.

"You two timing asshole!" Chloe throws the flowers Harry gave her at his face.

"What? What did I do?" he grabs the flowers and places the on the table.

"You're a cheater! You cheated on me with that stupid brunette!" she points at Olivia. Olivia sits there frozen, and I know this isn't going to end well. 

"Who told you that?" Harry panics.

"I got this note stuffed in my locker that says so. You did it the night you asked me to be your girlfriend while she was piss drunk in your bed!" she throws the letter at Harry. I look back at Leeroy who seems pleased with himself and Olivia looks afraid.

"I can explain," Harry stands. 

"Explain nothing!" she yells. Everyone in the cafeteria is staring at them and I'm starting to get anxiety just having so much attention drawn to me. I'm not even saying anything but all these eyes are on me only because I'm standing.

"It's not what you think!" Harry tries to explain.

"It was my fault," Olivia yells, "I kissed him. Don't blame him, it was all me. I kissed him."

"Of course you did you little skank," she tells Olivia, "you've gone through every triplet and I guess Harry was the last one you needed wasn't he?"

"Chloe stop," Harry pulls her back.

"Don't touch me," she jerks her arm away, "you're just as guilty as she is for having her in your bed, we're done Harry. Done." she tells him and starts walking away.

"Who told her?" he looks at me.

"I didn't tell her anything," I defend.

"It must have been you," he looks at Olivia, "I can't believe it," before Olivia could speak up and defend herself Harry walks passed her, out the cafeteria, and chases after Chloe.

"You did the right thing," Liam pats Olivia back.

"But I didn't tell her," Olivia says.

"Then who did?" Zayn asks.

"Leeroy," I tell them.

"It wasn't me," Leeroy comes from behind, "I heard someone talking about it. As much as I love sabbotaging that skanky whore, I would never do such a thing."

"Well who did?" Olivia asks. Leeroy shrugs and goes back to the table.

Harry's POV

"Chloe wait," she does walk really fast.

"Get away from me," she continues to walk away.

"Stop," I reach for her and grasp her arm, I turn her around and grab her arms.

"Leave me alone!" she tries to break away but doesn't have enough strength to.

"Will you just listen to what I have to say, stop talking and listen," I tell her, "I didn't mean to kiss her. It just happened. I'll admit she was drunk and so was I a little bit but nothing else happened. I promise you, just please don't end this between us. We're doing so well and I can't lose you now."

"I don't want you to ever talk to her ever again," she says, "not one word! I don't want you around her either."

"Chloe, how if she's always with Marcel?" I say.

"Avoid her, I don't want you to even look at her," she frowns.

"If that's what it takes, then fine. I won't talk to her ever again," I look at her and she still doesn't look pleased.

"Fine," she agrees, "but no more Valentines dinner. You killed my mood and hearing that isn't going to make me forgive you that easily."

"I understand," I hug her. I don't attempt to make and sarcastic jokes because she's too hard headed when I try to make her laugh and she isn't happy.

Edwards POV

"You missed it," Calum starts laughing, "she broke up with your brother in front of everyone during lunch today."

"She called Olivia a skank," Ashton shakes his head, "she's a fucking monster."

"Why did she break up with him?" I ask them.

"She found a note in her locker that said he cheated on her with Olivia," Michael drives down the road, "did you know about that?"

"Yes," I admit, "I've always known."

"Why didn't you say anything," Luke asks.

"Because it was none of your business," I growl.

"Where were you during lunch anyway?" Michael asks.

"I went to call Tia," I rub my eye.

I wonder who put that note in her locker? Nobody knew besides Tia, and Leeroy. Obviously Olivia knew and me and Harry and Marcel. Tia couldn't have done it, and Calum said that Leeroy admitted to not doing it after Harry ran off chasing her. Olivia said she didn't do it either, and Marcel doesn't have the balls to do something like that. Who could have done it is what is confusing me. 

"Luke did it," Ashton says.

"What?" I shake my head, clearing m thoughts.

"Luke put the note in Chloe's locker," Calum says. I look over at Luke and he smiles.

"How the fuck did you know?" I look over at Luke.

"I didn't," he shrugs.

"But now you made my brother look like a total asshole infront of everyone," I punch his arm.

"I put a note in his locker to about Chloe and I," he punches me back, "he'll find it and bash out on her as well."

"Oh," I sit back, "well at least I won't be seeing that skank anymore."

It was fucked up for Luke to do that but at least Harry will know about her and Luke. Luke might get his ass kicked though, he didn't think about that either. 

Marcel's POV

Leeroy brought me home today because I couldn't find Harry anywhere. I gave up after five minutes of waiting and just happened to catch Leeroy driving out the parking lot after running after his car. No biggy.

"Luke fucking wrote the note," Edward pulls my arm and drags me into the kitchen.

"Nice to see you to," he lets go and i adjust my sweater.

"He wrote it and he wrote one to Harry," Ed says, "any minute now he's going to walk in and start breaking things. Watch."

I'm so confused.

"Hello," Harry calls. Edward smacks my arm and excitingly waits for Harry to walk in. 

"He's coming," Edward smacks my arm again.

"Hey," Harry walks in and heads for the fridge. Edward gives me a confusing stare as Harry calmly walks by us.

"Uh hey?" Edward turns around, "I heard Chloe dumped you."

My eyes go wide and Harry starts laughing.

"She did but now we're back on," he smiles.

"She forgave you?" I ask.

"Yeah," Harry chews on an apple, "under one condition."

"What was that?" Edwards asks.

"I never speak to Olivia ever again," he chews, "bye."

What. No!

Edwards POV

"So Luke wrote it but Harry doesn't know that?" Tia asks.

"No. He's so fucking stupid. He said he didn't even get the note Luke wrote to him!" I say after talking to Harry, "he didn't get anything and he just wants to drop everything that happened tonight and forget about it."

"What is wrong with your brother," she laughs, "just let him be. He'll find out eventually."

"What are you doing?" I ask her, "I look at my closet for something I can wear for tonight."

"Still shopping," she says, "just looking for some shoes."

"You're gonna be there for ages," I roll my eyes, "just get something. I don't care what you wear on your feet."

"It's a special night," she says, "our first official date. I want to look nice."

"Okay, but be ready by eight," I say.

"I know, see you tonight," she says.

"Love you," I tell her.

"I love you more," she says and hangs up the phone.

I put my phone down and search my closet for something nice to wear. I find a black button up shirt and decide on wearing it. The restaraunt I reserved for our date has dark lighting so it's fine. I pick out dark jeans that have absolutley no holes in them and my dress shoes that I bought for Christmas dinner that turned into a big ass disaster.

I take a shower and shake the stubble on my face. I was standing in the mirror debating whether to shave it or not, but I decided to. I combed my hair up in a quiff which turned up to be a bit bigger than usual. I haven't cut my hair in a long time and all my curls are hanging out the sides of my ears. I like my long hair honestly. I spray AXE all over my body and put on my clean clothes.

I check the time and it's only half passed seven. I walk downstairs and I'm greeted with smiles.

"Damn you look hot," Gemma teases. I kiss her cheek and shake Jeffrey's hand.

"Why are you here?" I ask her. She's wearing a dress and her hair is curled up nicely. Jeff is in a dress shirt and jeans. 

"I came to leave some of the wedding decor that shipped in," she says, "dad took them to the storage room before he and mum left for dinner."

"Are you going out?" I ask them.

"Duh," she rolls her eyes, "where's Marcel?"

"He's with Olivia Eleanor and Leeroy bowling tonight," I tell her.

"What about Harry?" she asks.

"I'm right here," he says from the living room. He's in sweats with a bag of chips on his stomach and he's watching The Notebook.

"I'm not going to ask," Gemma shakes her head, "We're going to go. Have fun with Tia," she kisses my cheek, "not too much fun."

"No promises," I wink and she heads out with Jeff helping her pregnant self down the stairs.

I don't want to get involved in Harry's scene so I sit down on the stairway until Tia calls me when she's ready. I text her to hurry up because I'm anxious to see her and go on this date.

"Where are you going?" Harry walks over with his hair in a mess.

"Dinner," I tell him, "you look like shit."

"Well Chloe didn't want to go out tonight even after we've made up," he sighs, "so I'm going to bed."

"It's only eight," I look at my phone, "shit! I'm late."

"Bye," Harry walks downstairs to his room.

Tia didn't text back. I get my coat from the closet and my car keys from the hook. I open the door and I see Tia running up the stairs. She runs inside and starts crying.

"Tia," I close the door.

"Don't talk, please just hold me please," she runs into my arms. I hold her tight confused, "don't let me go ever please. Don't leave me either please."

"I'm never going to leave you," I tell her. She cries and I stand there holding her wondering what's going on.

(HI :)  as you alreay know I'm going to Mexico the 3rd it turns out now, not the 4th! and I won't have internet connection for 2 weeks! Which means no updates for two weeks :( but I'm trying to update as much as I can now!

The Styles Triplets is nearly done!! Omg I can't believe it! I'm not sure how many chapters are left but I know it's near to an end! I can't thank you all enough for the support and amazing things you've done for me! I LOVE YOU ALL

I will be vlogging my vacation so you guys can see what I did while I was there and to show you kind of where my parents and siblings grew up! And me as well a little bit :)

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH :D *)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
M.P.D By Ash

Fanfiction

166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...