That One Night at the Bar...

Od bananarama432

Young Alexis Lewis a street rat who works at a bar that does Jazz Gigs was singing one night when she meets O... Více

Introduction
Meeting my Friend
Shopping Spree
Meeting the Smosh Squad
Day with Anthony Padilla
Hello Internet this is my Girlfriend
Breakfast Time with Smosh
Girls Night Out
Anthony's Birthday Surprise Part 1
Anthony's Birthday Surprise Part 2
Sick Day
Every Party Ever
Singing in the Shower
Christmas time with Smosh Part 1
Christmas time with Smosh Part 2
The Pregnancy Test
Sharing the News and Making a Channel
Meeting the Baby
10 Years of Smosh
Gender Reveal
Sharing the News
Birthing 101
Welcome to the World Sweet Baby Girl
Sophia Rose Padilla
Welcome Home
First Week with Sophia
First Family Beach Trip
A Question
Smosh Summer Games Week 1
Smosh Summer Games Week 2
Sophia's 1st Birthday
#WeddingGoals Part 1
#WeddingGoals Part 2
Baby #2
Meeting Baby #2
Sharing the News
Gender Reveal of Baby #2
Alexis's 24th Birthday
Due Date
1 Week and Still No Baby
Welcome to the World Sweet Baby Boy
James Michael Padilla
Final Chapter

Crazy Jazz Night

47 2 0
Od bananarama432

Alexis's P.O.V

Tonight is a busy night of work I'm doing a crazy jazz song . The whole Smosh fam is going to be there so I got a shower , did my hair , got dressed , did some makeup , and headed out the door .

Once I got there everyone else did so I sat up my things and sang my song .

Once I was done I could hear Anthony say WOOO GOOD JOB BABE I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH and I mouthed I LOVE YOU TOO BABE .

Anthony's P.O.V

As Alexis was getting closer and closer to the edge of the stage she fell off . Woah woah woah I said and I caught her in my arms . Babe you need to be careful or you'll hur- I said and she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss . Anthony Padilla I love you to the moon and back she said . Alexis Lewis I love you to the galaxy and back I said . Aww thanks babe I'm so glad to have you in my life she said . Me too babe I said and I kissed her cheek and put her down .

Alexis's P.O.V

Anthony caught me from falling off the stage and the Smosh crew witnessed the whole thing . God Anthony is such a good boyfriend . Wow Alexis you were amazing up there Olivia said thanks now how about You , me , Courtney , and Mari all come over and hang out I said . Awesome I've got wine , chocolate , and some movies Courtney said . Sounds good let's go Mari said and we all headed to mine and Olivia's place and we drank  , ate chocolate , talked , and watched movies until we all passed out .

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.7K 203 22
Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fanfiction! As seen from the title, this st...
6K 281 22
This is the second book to My Smosh Dream Come True. Enjoy!
9.3K 265 12
24-year-old upcoming internet Youtube gamer sensation Nikki (AKA Causasian Asian) meets her internet idols, Ian Anthony and Mari. Their new found fr...
185K 6.2K 48
Alice Derringer lost her family at a young age and has been living in and out of an orphanage ever since. Just when she starts to get sick of being t...