Guns For Hands

By peteywentzy

"Whats your name?" The blue haired kid asked. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph. Whats yours?" "I'm Joshua Dun. You ca... More

Team No Sleep
She's Just A Girl
Are You Okay
He's Broken
Movies and Ice Packs
Do You Like Her
Why?
Don't Do It
Jesse Cale
Do We Have To?
Home
Are You Sure?
Late Nights
Late Nights •Joshs POV•
Screams
Zack Joseph
Thats Adorable
You're Finally Home
Thanksgiving
Its Getting Late
The Set Up
First Date.... feat. Josh
One Week
It's Perfect
A Schedule
A Band
Christmas Eve With The Josephs
Christmas
Leave Me Alone
Push Me Away
Mondays
Talking
Dad?
Help
Now What?
January 18
Movin' Out
All You'll Ever Be Is Mean
All Most Done
Night On The Town
Graduation
Later That Year...
Travels
Hotel Rooms
Do You?
A/N 2

The CD

305 8 7
By peteywentzy

I turned around to see the man towering over me, I turned towards the stairs and sprinted, faster than I ever thought I could. I ran down the hallway, dad following close behind. I went to my room and quickly shut and locked the door. Dad banged on the door, "Get out here. I need to talk to you."

"I can hear you just fine from here." I yelled back.

"I-I'm sorry Tyler. I have not behaved right through this, I've abandoned you guys when you needed me the most." He sounded genuinely sorry.

"We didn't need you dad, we took care of ourselves. We had our friends and family help us when we needed it. Josh, Jenna, and Zack have been here for me more than you would've ever been. You messed up, and I don't think there's anything you can do to fix this." A tear ran down my face but I kept my voice stern.

"Please Tyler, give me another chance. I'll fix this." Maybe he really meant it.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't forgive you for this."

"Tyler, please." He banged on the door in anger.

"No, you did this. There's nothing you can do, we made our choice." I stood up and pulled my phone from my pocket, "Now leave."

"Okay, Tyler. But remember, later, when you all need me. Remember that it's your fault I won't help you worthless kids." He hit the door again then I heard him walk away.

"At least it won't be my fault if one of us ends up in the hospital." I continued to dial Zack's number.

"Hey." Zack said into the phone.

"Hey, fair warning, dad's pissed." I said as I started to change into different clothes.

"Why? You're already home? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah, I am. He and I had a conversation about what's going to be happening in this house in a few days and he didn't like it."

"Tyler, you didn't have to do that alone, I could've talked to him. Did he hurt you?"

"Nope. We had our conversation through closed doors."

"I see. I'll be home in a few hours, if you end up needing something, don't be afraid to call me."

"Okay. I'll probably be in Jay or Maddie's room when you get here. I'm going to finish packing up their stuff." I sat on my bed.

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Alright, bye." I hung up the phone. I unlocked my door and peered around the corner, when I saw that dad was no where to be seen I crept into Jays room and shut and locked the door behind me. I turned on some Green Day for a little background noise. I picked up one of Jays duffle bags and started folding up the rest of his clothes that we hadn't packed yet, and placing them neatly inside it. After I got all of his clothes packed. I packed his trophies, cds, action figures, and all that cool stuff. As I was packing his cds my eye caught a glimpse of something that intrigued me. I picked up the white cd case with "Tyler Joseph" scribbled on the top. I paused my music and put the small disc in his cd player, I heard talking at first but then I heard music start playing... my music. I grabbed my phone and dialed Josh's number.

"Hey Tyler, what's up?"

"Josh did you know that Jay recorded us playing a few weeks ago?"

"What? No. Does he like it?" He sounded just as surprised as I was.

"I guess he does, he kept the cd."

"You should ask him about it."

"I will. I'll let you know what he says, I'm dropping off more of his stuff to him this afternoon, I'll ask him then."

"Alright. Bye, Ty."

"Bye Josh." I hung up the phone and removed the cd from the player and put it back in its case. Once I finished packing everything it was about 4:00 so I decided to pack up the car. I grabbed a few bags then headed carefully downstairs, dad was no where in sight so I continued out to moms old car and put the bags in there. I got all the bags into the car then buckled up. I arrived to grandmas house and grabbed a couple bags. I walked up the the door and knocked.

"Hello, Tyler." I was greeted by a tight hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, grandma." I smiled at the little old lady standing in the door way. "I have some of Jays stuff I was going to drop off if that's okay with you."

"Absolutely, come on in. Jay is in your moms old room, he said that it made him happier, seeing the pictures of her and things she used to use." Her smile faded a little. "Anyway, Maddie is home, she's in the guest room." her smile came back as fast as it went away, "help yourself to any food or drinks that you want, you look famished."

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled kindly at her.

"Okay, well, if you change your mind, you know where everything is."

I walk back to my moms old room and saw Jay sitting on the bed, playing on his phone. "Hey, bro." I sat the two bags down and jumped onto the bed next to him. "How's it going little man?"

"Good. How about you?" He turned off his phone and faced me.

"It's alright. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you record Josh and me playing music awhile back? We aren't mad or anything, just curious as to what you thought about it."

"Yeah, I did. I think you guys are amazing." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled. "So you really like it then?"

"Yep. I think you guys could be a real popular band one day."

"I doubt that." I laughed.

"You never know, Ty. Maybe one day you'll hear one of your songs in the radio."

"Maybe. Let's go get the rest of your stuff, yeah?"

"Okay." We both got up and got the rest of his things inside.

"Okay. Well, I think I'm going to head out." Wrapped Jay up in a hug. "Bye, little bro."

"Bye." He hugged me back. I walked out of the old room and into the guest room.

"Hey sis." I walked over to her and wrapped her up in a hug from behind. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She sighed, "Well, I will be." She smiled a bit.

"Okay, well if you need me text or call me, I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks, Ty." She turned around and hugged me back.

"I'm going to head out, I'll either bring the rest of your things over later tonight or tomorrow after school."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem." I smiled and walked out of her room. "Bye, grandma." I yelled through the house, hoping she would hear me.

"Bye, Tyler. Have a good night." I heard her from the kitchen.

"You too." I walked out the door and to the car. I pulled out my phone and dialed Josh's number.

"Hey." I heard Josh's voice after the first few rings.

"Hey, Josh. I talked to Jay, he says that he really likes our music."

"Really?" He sounded excited.

"Yep." I buckled up in the car.

"That's awesome."

"Very. I was wondering, if I do move in with you, is there somewhere we can put the drums and piano, and things like that."

"Yep. I have two spare rooms, a bedroom for you and one we can put the instruments in."

"Perfect. I'm about to drive so I'm gunna get off here. Talk to you later."

"Alright, bye." I hung up the phone and drove home. When I pulled in the driveway, I noticed that dad's car was gone. "He must have gone out for a drink." I mumbled to myself. I walked in the door and up the steps to Maddie's room. I started packing her things up in bags when I heard the front door open.

"Tyler, I'm home." I heard Zacks voice echo through the house.

"Alright, I'm upstairs in Maddie's room. I'll be there in a minute." I continued to pack Maddie's things. Then I heard Zack coming up the steps.

"I brought you food." He laid his crutches down and  limped over to Maddie's bed.

"Thanks, I'm not too hungry though."

"It's Taco Bell though." He held up the bag.

"I'm good."

"When is the last time you ate?" He looked down at me. "I know it wasn't anytime today, Josh told me you didn't eat lunch, and I know that you didn't eat breakfast."

"I don't know.. ummm, two days ago I had dinner. Yesterday I ate half an apple."

"Perfect, that means that your hungry enough to eat." He handed me a Taco from in the bag. "No tomatoes, just how you like it."

"You know me so well." I smiled at him.

"I try." He smiled back at me.

_______________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this. Let me know if you guys want the chapters longer or anything like that.
       ~ PeteyWentzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 194 23
Tyler Joseph is a loner. With major anxiety and demons, he no longer leaves his house. He has no friends and nobody he can count on. That all changes...
17.3K 429 37
Warning: Will contain mentions of suicide, cutting, depression, and gay smut. Tyler Joseph is a depressed and suicidal ninth grader, struggling throu...
reverse By den

Fanfiction

2.2K 165 22
Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun were best friends, but after Tyler gets into the wrong crowd they drift apart. Then after being forced to break up with Jen...
2.8K 162 23
Tyler's life is a living hell. He feels alone, that is, until a red-haired boy joins his algebra class. They quickly become good friends, but it migh...