Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Oh, Awkward...

276 14 8
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

One Week Later...

It's been a week since everything happened, everyone's been trying to get back on track with trying to be as normal as possible. Prince is having a re-do of that concert but indoors this time, so he can do tight security and check every single person over at the doors. He still blames himself for everything what's happened, he hasn't spoken to Allison yet, he's too afraid. Allison's been speaking out about her experience, she had to...Mayte spread the word fast that she died that night so Allison had to clear the air that she was very much alive. She's been busy doing interview after interview in between filming on the show with the boys.

Speaking of the boys...

Jared's gotten better, he's still worried about Allison all the time but he sees that she's handling herself just fine so he does the same with himself.

Jensen on the other hand hasn't been sleeping, he hasn't slept since everything happened. Since holding Allison in his arms, he was sure she was trying to say something to him, all she got out was 'I lo...' before passing out. He doesn't know what to think, he needs to speak to her but she's been so busy.

"Hey man, whatcha doing?" Jared asks Jensen as he walks up to him.

"Oh, nothing. Just reading tomorrow's scenes." Jensen yawns.

Jared sighs.

"Have you still not slept?" Jared asks.

Jensen looks up at him.

"Dude, what's troubling you? What's so bad that it's stopping you from functioning?" He asks.

Jensen scoffs as he shakes his head.

"Come on, tell me." Jared says.

Jensen stands as he grabs his bag.

"No way." Jensen says.

Jared stands in front of him. Jensen rolls his eyes.

"Just because you're a giant doesn't mean I can't whoop your ass." Jensen raises his eyebrow.

Jared smirks.

"Well it won't have to come to that if you just tell me what's going on with you. Don't be such a girl, tell me what's wrong." Jared urges.

Jensen takes a deep breathe.

"I haven't slept since that night...mostly because of...Allison was saying something to me before she passed out in my arms." Jensen admits.

Jared just furrows his brows.

"Oh? What was she saying?" Jared asks

Jensen shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, that's the problem...all I got was a 'I lo...' that's it." Jensen huffs in frustration.

Jensen puts his bag down, walking around the room. Jared takes off his jacket.

"Wait...you don't think she was going to say, 'I love you' do you?" He asks.

Jensen pauses his pacing to look up at Jared.

"Uh...I don't know...what else would she be saying that starts with a 'I lo'?" Jensen asks.

Jared shrugs his shoulders, Jensen sighs as he picks up his bag again. Walking to the garage, throwing his bag in the back, staring around in the back of the car.

"I just...she knows very well how I feel, and if that's what she was going to say then...that would have made things so much worse." Jensen whispers.

Jared looks at him through the open back window.

"If She was going to say it...she probably meant it as a close friend anyway." Jared raises his eyebrow and shrugs.

Jensen nods and shrugs as well. Jared squints his eyes as he looks around in the back seat.

"What?" Jensen asks.

"Doesn't yours and Allison's characters have a little 'love' scene in the back of the car tomorrow?" Jared asks.

Jensen instantly stands, his facial expression instantly changing from deep thinking to fear. He hasn't had an intimate scene with Allison since her character came back, that caused hers and Prince's marriage to almost end and that's when Mayte came along...

Jensen's gaze meets Jared's.

"I hadn't read that far into the script yet..." Jensen says.

"Are you going to wait until after the scene or before?" Jared asks.

Jensen furrows his brows.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"To talk to her..." Jared rolls his eyes.

Jensen sighs as he closes his eyes and rubs his temples.

Paisley Park...

Prince was getting ready for his night, he was nervous. He was scared actually, he was scared that the night would be an exact repeat of last time. But his mind was put at ease when Allison walked in the room and sat in front of him.

"Ooh, somebody looks real nice in gold." Allison smirks.

Prince chuckles.

"Yeah well after all, the new album is called 'The Gold Experience'." Prince smirks back.

"You've got so much gold...if I rub you enough will a Genie come out of you?" Allison chuckles.

Prince bites his lip to suppress laughter and was about to say something but Allison holds her hand up.

"Don't answer that." She says.

Prince grins as he finishes getting ready.

"Aren't you gonna get ready?" Prince asks.

Allison was too busy looking him up and down before snapping out of it, looking back at his eyes.

"What?" She asks.

Prince chuckles.

"When are you getting ready?" He asks.

"Soon, don't worry, I'll be there. I'll be backstage cheering you on, like your personal little cheerleader...well not little, I am taller than you." She shrugs.

Prince rolls his eyes.

Prince steals a quick kiss from Allison as he makes his way to the stage, getting cheers from the fans on his way in.

While Prince was making final touches with setting everything up backstage.

Allison finished getting ready and was making her way to the stage, she was stopped by Jensen.

"Allison..." Jensen calls out.

"Jensen, hey." Allison smiles.

Jensen raises his eyebrows.

"Wow, you look stunning." Jensen breathes.

Allison smiles up at him.

"Thank you." She says.

"Are you coming to the show?" She asks.

"Yeah but I wanted to talk to you first." He says.

Allison furrows her brows.

"What about?" She asks.

"About last week..." He says.

Allison sighs as she looks away for a moment before meeting his gaze again.

"What about last week?" She asks.

"When I was holding you, you were trying to tell me something...you were literally trying to use your last breath to tell me something and I still don't know what it was. You haven't told me..." Jensen reveals.

Allison stares at him for a few moments before breaking her silence.

"Jensen, please...don't do this tonight." Allison pleads.

Jensen huffs in frustration.

"Allison you're avoiding it, it was obviously important." Jensen says.

Allison rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Were you going to say 'I love you'?" He asks.

Allison looks up at him.

"My god, Jens..." She goes to say but Jensen interrupts her.

"Gosh Allison just answer it!" Jensen demands.

"Yes!" Allison admits.

Jensen's eyes widen as he stares at her.

"Yes that's what I was going to say, okay? I was dying, everything was coming out. My life literally flashed before my eyes, I admit I started developing feeling s for you when my marriage started falling apart...because you were there for me constantly just like you always have been even when I didn't want you to be there. Sometimes you showed me more affection than Prince and that really confused me..." Allison explains as tears fill her eyes.

Jensen looks into her tear filled eyes as his expression softens.

"But you were also causing problems between Prince and I which were clearing things up for me." Allison says softly.

Jensen takes a step closer to her but Allison steps back.

"Don't...I meant it when I said I wanted to fix things with Prince. And we are doing so well at the moment, I don't want things to screw up again..." Allison whispers as she walks backstage.

Jensen chuckles as he sits down.

"Huh...so she loves me but she doesn't...story of my life..." Jensen says out loud to himself.

Allison takes a seat backstage, watching on the monitors. A big smile appears on her face of seeing Prince in his natural form.

Prince turns around and sees Allison backstage and smiles.

Feeling relief that he knows she's there and safe and sound. He carries on with the show, which turned out to be exactly what he wanted.

Afterwards him and Allison sat in the empty stage area, after they both got changed. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Tonight was great, I've been watching you on stage for years and you still amaze me every time." Allison says as she looks at her Husband with adoration.

Prince smiles at her, bringing her hand up to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on the back of it.

"Thank you, baby." He says.

Prince looks down at Allison's pocket and notices an outline, he points at it.

"There's always that same thing in your pocket...what is it?" Prince asks, furrowing his brows.

Allison smirks as she pulls out a photo, revealing it to him.

"A photo of you." She says.

Prince looks at it and chuckles.

"Me? Why? And why this photo?" He asks.

Allison stares at the photo as she smiles while running her finger over it.

"Because...that was the night you came back to me after we broke up for those years apart..." Allison admits.

Prince takes his gaze away from the photo to look at Allison.

"Remember? I was at a Comic Con and I was about to get into my car, then you started clapping...then said 'Hello'...we went from your smartass clapping to here." Allison explains.

Prince scoffs, shoving her.

"Moment ruined." He sighs.

Allison laughs.

"Aww come on!" She giggles, laying her head on his shoulder.

Prince rolls his eyes playfully, wrapping his arm around her. Watching her stare at his photo.

"Gosh your hair was so long back then..." She comments.

Prince sighs.

"Yeah was good and bad" He says.

Allison furrows her brows as she sits up and looks at him.

"I get the good part because it looks sexy as hell but what was the bad part?" She asks.

Prince looks at her like she's lost her marbles.

"Everytime I walked passed you, you kept grabbing a fistful of it and pulling it while doing that maniac laugh I hate hearing! Almost body slam me to the floor by my hair..." Prince scoffs.

Allison crosses her arms over her chest.

"I just wanted to touch your hair...it was heavenly soft..." She defends.

"Touching and pulling is completely different from each other." Prince glares at her.

Allison chuckles, Prince smirks as he runs his fingers through her hair, grabbing a fistful of it and pulling her head back gently.

"You may not be able to pull mine anymore but I can pull yours." He smirks.

Allison smirks back.

"At least I'm not a baby about it." Allison scoffs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 337 26
Prince looking for love in an unusual way. He finds it in his assistant Jenna.
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...