I'm out of your league

By JaNyaStephens

Meet badass Ms. Asha Oshae. She's not your average 17 year old teenager. She's more "Cold-hearted" than anyth... More

Intro
What happened?
him again
Check Up
It's final
The big date
Falling for you
afterwards
The reality check
It's over
Moving on
Goodbye
Welcome
First Day On The Job
The life of Atlanta
Why did I do it?
Check Up
What happened?
The Homecoming
Migos
First day back
It's ALL over
Untitled Part 24

The unexpected

788 22 1
By JaNyaStephens

I'm finally home! I feel like I've been working in the heat all day. I see my dad sitting on the sofa watching the basketball game. I kick off my shoes at the door and walk over to the sofa. I grab my dad from behind while he's watching the game.

"Hey Dad!" I embrace him.

"Hey baby girl! How was your day?" He asked.

"Good as ever!" I giggled.

"You sound a bit too happy Asha." he claimed.

"Nahh dad, I just don't usually have days like these."

I stood there reminiscing on earlier today. Diggy was gorgeous but I snapped out of my thoughts and headed upstairs to take a shower. Once I entered my room, the aromas of grapefruit hit me. Lord I missed that smell of being in my room. I tossed my purse in the closet, and I turned on my Ipod docking station.

I ran some bath water and turned the music up to max. Daley, Time Travel blasted from the speakers. I undressed and I soaked in the water until it was ice cold. I began to doze off until the music was interupted by a phone call.

"Ugh" I moaned.

I let the water stopper out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. I made it to my phone just in time. A number with a 305 area code flashed across the screen. I hesitated at first, but I answered.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"HI" the voice said.

I knew it was him, I just knew it. I sat on the other line, paralyzed. I looked at my phone and I hung up.

How did he get my number man? ugh!

I pressed the power button and turned my phone off.

I opened my laptop and decided to surf the web for a little. I was so happy that I'd graduated a year early. I was so ready for college. UCLA baby! I decided to Skype with my best friend, Hazel. I hadn't seen her since my parents moved me out here.

I called her, but she didn't answer. Change of plans, so I decided to turn in for the night.

*NEXT MORNING*

(DREAMING)

"Yeah, I'm having a great time! I missed the fair so much!" I laughed.

"I'm happy that you're having a good time. I like to see you smile too!" he said.

We locked eyes, leaning in for a kiss, but then this chopper- type noise started to happen.

Just then I woke up.

Are you fucking serious? You're cutting the grass at what time? 7am? Rude ass people. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but it didn't work. I flew up in an instant. I flipped the covers off and made my way to the bathroom.

"My god!" I jumped when I looked in the mirror. My natural hair was everywhere. I looked like something off of Scary Movie. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, excited for the day ahead of me. I threw on black nike running shorts, and a gray and black nike sports bra. I played in my hair a little, trying to make it look decent in some way. I went to my closet and grabbed my shoes and purse. Off to the gym I went.

OnceI got outside, I admired the shine in my all black Jeep Rubicon. That was by far, the baddest car I'd ever seen. It wasn't a Mercedes Benz G- Wagon, or a Ferrari. It was a Jeep, that's why I loved it. The crazy thing about my car was, the outside was all black, and the inside had pure red interior. Now tell me who had a truck like this?

I call him Bugawoof, A sexy name for a sexy truck. I love my baby. I was about to get in the car when I heard a basketball bouncing, followed by some trash talk. That gave me life! I was in my own world, reminicing on my high school basketball years before I tore my AC. Just then, a basketball flew over my gate. Oh lord.

I didn't know what I was gonna do with it. Just then I heard someone call over from the fence.

"Excuse me! Sorry about that!" I heard the figure. As I got closer, I realized that it was Diggy! I walked over to the fence, and handed him the ball.

"I see you're gym ready." he said.

"Yea. I guess I'll see you there?" I asked.

"Don't you always?" he smiled.

That flirtatious smile.

I smiled for the first time, and I walked back to the car.

"Hey Asha! Nice smile" Diggy yelled.

"Shut uppppp!" I laughed.

He was slowly getting to me. So sad to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 73.2K 56
Emery Ashford had a smart mouth. She was known for it. As an outgoing teenager Emery was always hanging out with friends and with a lack of filter sh...
1M 26.5K 40
Aitana Daniels was at the age of twenty-six. She gave birth to her baby girl Freyah Raven Daniels six years ago at age twenty. Many people call Aitan...
112K 1.2K 9
Darnell: ok get tha_fuck out im done Ana: what ? Darnell: i sed get out we done we_fucked we are done bye_slut Ana: i-i thought you liked me Darnell:...
423K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...