NaruSaku "You Don't Understan...

By katsukigoodness

{COMPLETED} The Singing, the acting, the worrying. For a 17 year old girl, its tough to get through a whole... More

Chapter 1: Sakura Haruno
Chapter 2: Getting Ready
Chapter 4: We Meet Again
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: The Feels
Chapter 7: The Feeling That We Both Can't Shake Away
Chapter 8: A Date.?!
Chapter 9: My Love For You
Reads : 7K

Chapter 3: Old Friends

2.3K 68 16
By katsukigoodness

I hear cry of millions yelling out my name. The adrenaline I feel makes me want to sing even more. They keep shouting, and I can't stay. I perform a few songs, then its time to go home and sleep. Ending the concert is the saddest part of the day.

"Thank you very much Konoha! Love you guys!" I start walking off, and I meet Sasuke with Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Ten Ten, and 2 other people I can't seem to recognize. They turn to see me, and smile.

"You did awesome out there." Ino says, bring me into a hug. I hug her back.

"Thanks." We let go, and the others congratulate me. They hug me, and tell me I did amazing, and how pretty I looked. Kiba seem to notice right away since he kept on staring. But he's half dog, what do you expect?

After a while, Ino, Ten Ten, Hinata, and Kiba say their goodbyes. We wave at them and they disappear out of site.

"Anyways," Sasuke begins to say. "I forgot to introduce you to two people who really wanted to meet you." I look to the two people who are staring at me with a smile. Sasuke introduced the girl first. "This is Karin Uzumaki." The girl with red hair walks up to me and extends her hand. I grab it and we shake.

"Oh my gosh! I finally get to see you, Ms. Haruno!" Karin squeals.

"Don't call me Ms. Haruno. Call me Sakura." I say. I smile at her, and she jumps up and down.

"Ok! Sakura~senpai!" She moves back a bit, and Sasuke introduces the guy next to him.

"And this is Naruto Uzumaki." Sasuke says, signaling to the guy with blonde hair. He approaches me and extend his hand as well. I take it.

"Hello, Sakura~chan. Its finally nice to meet you." He says. He smiles at me, and I can't help, but to smile too.

"Hi. Its nice to see you too." I look at Karin. "You too Karin."

"Sorry if I may not know you too well." Naruto says. Know me too well?

"What do you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Its just that, I didn't know who you were when I first came to see you, which was today. My sister here, was suppose to go with one of her friends, but they bailed on her, so she had no one to go with."

"I brought him along because I didn't want to come alone." Karin says. "I told him everything he needs to know about you."

"What kind of things?" I ask once again.

"Like how you have pink hair, and green emerald eyes." Naruto says. "And how your a very good singer, and how your very talented. But one thing she didn't tell me, is how beautiful you actually are in person." Naruto smiles at me, and I smile with a hot sensation on my face.

Karin hits her brother on the arm. "Why are you like that?!" She shouts at him.

"What?! Its the truth, isn't it?" He says.

"Thanks. That's really sweet of you to say." I say. Just then, someone walks up to me.

"Ms. Haruno. Your limo is here to drop you off at your hotel."

"Alright. Thank you very much." The man leaves and I turn around to Naruto and Karin. "Well, I have to get going. I'll see you guys whenever." They both nod, and Karin walks up to me. She hugs me.

"I hope to see you again." She says. I hug back.

"You will. I'll be staying in Konoha for a while before I go back to my hometown for a month. Then I leave to the United States after that." We let go.

"Really? All the way over there?" I nod. She gets sad, but then her expression changes. "I'll still get to see you on tv then!" I can't help, but smile. She walks over to the door marked Exit, and begins to open it. Naruto walks up to me before leaving.

"I guess this is goodbye." He says. I nod, and I give him a hug. He hugs back, and I can feel the strength of his arms around me. I felt like he can protect me from anything. And his scent. It was something I couldn't describe with words. It smelled something so different, but so nice. The warmth that he gave out, made me get chills down my back. He felt so comfortable.

"Bye Naruto."

"Bye Sakura~chan." He smiles at me, before joining his sister at the door. They exit and the door shuts behind them. I can hear Karin shouting: "OMG! I GOT TO HUG SAKURA HARUNO!" I giggled, but I turn my attention to Sasuke, who grabbed my hand in the moment I started giggling.

"It seems like that dobe started gaining interest in you." He says. "Don't be fooled Sakura."

"What are you talking about Sasuke~kun?" He closes his eyes and frowns.

"Forget it. Its nothing important." He puts more grip on my hand and he pulls me out onto the parking lot where a few other bodyguards are, with millions of screaming girls. And a few guys. "There's the limo."

"There's so many people." He doesn't say anything and just keeps on walking. We walk pass them and there screaming my name in high attempt. I can't give them autographs, since Sasuke is pulling me towards the limo. He stops in front of it, and opens it, leading me to another darkness.

"Get in Sakura." I look at him. He seems very edgy today. What happen to the happy Sasuke? He was just fine when we were at the red carpet. What's his deal?

I get in and Sasuke goes after me. We pass by the girls (and guys), waving and yelling my name. I smile and wave back. Before we know it, we pull out the parking lot and we leave, moving towards the center of the town. We pass different buildings, many showing ancient sculptures or ruins, but they still seem to be stable enough to have people inside them.

I look back to Sasuke who also is staring out the window. He has a hand to his chin and with his eyes, they dart through the moon light, and shine very nicely. But...his eyes seem to show sadness of some sort. I think its more like...despair.

"Hey, Sasuke~kun? You alright?" I ask. Trying to say it as gently as I can.

He sighs, closing his eyes, and stares back at me. "No. I've just been thinking, that's all." I nod in response. I look away from him, and I let a yawn escape my lips. I cover my mouth, but my yawn goes through.

"Sorry. I'm getting tired." He's still looking at me. He moves over next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"If you want, you can sleep on my shoulder. Its only a few minutes."

I shake my head. "No Sasuke. The last time I fell asleep in the limo, I asked you to wake me up, but you didn't."

"I was trying to let you sleep, Sakura." He sighs. "Look. I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel, ok?" I know he won't but...I need the sleep. I can't feel my own body anymore. I think I'm about to give out.

"Alright Sasuke. But you better wake me up."

"No worries. I'll wake you up." I lay my head on his shoulder. Slowly, my eyes begin to closes. I begin to see black and I'm out before I know it.

* * *

I look around. All I can see from here to the distance is white. White with no such figure whatsoever. Looking around, I begin to panic. Where am I? Why am I here? Is this my dream?

Then all of a sudden, I see a figure in the distance. She has pink hair, what I recall, and its really long, just like mine. The figure gets closer, and I can finally see who it is.

"Mom?" I say, feeling my heart race with an uncontrollable eye blinking. "M-mom? Is that really you?"

"Yes sweet heart. Its me." She says. She walks over to me, and gently puts her hand on my cheek. Creasing it, she lets out a smile. "Its been a while since I last saw you. I'm glad your ok." A tear falls down my cheek without any warning. My mother notices and wipes it away.

"Am I dead?" I say quickly. I take my mother by surprise, and she shakes her head.

"No sweet heart. I just brought you here. I was planning on telling you something that I think you should know of." She takes my hand, making me sit down next to her.

"You brought me here? But...why?"

"I wanted to tell you that, there will be someone who will help you gain a peaceful life. Someone who will have a great affect on you."

"Who mom?" She shakes her head.

"I can't say. I can't say because I don't know. All I know is that."

I frown at her. "Why tell me this if you don't know who he is, or she is?"

"One thing I do know, that its a boy. Looking down on many that you know, I've already marked out a lot. Right now, I can see Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and your Dad helping you gain that peace." She smiles at me. "That one new kid, Naruto, am I right? He seems strangely odd to me, considering the fact that we know him."

"What do you mean by 'We'?"

"Me and your father know Naruto's parents for as long as I can remember. Or should I say, we can remember. And not to mention that you, Naruto, Karin, and Sasuke were best friends since you were just babies." My eyes go wide. I shift my body onto my feet, making me sit on my knees.

"You mean, I knew Naruto and Karin? And I can't remember anything that has to do with them?"

"Its not your fault, honey. We left before you started making any memories of them. We left before you turned 4." I frown, but I'm shocked. I look down at the white floor, and I feel like I'm falling, but I'm not. I try to remember what I can, but nothing pops up.

"They were my friends, and I didn't even know."

"Don't get upset. They didn't remember you either." I look at her. "When Sasuke introduced you to Naruto and Karin, Sasuke didn't remember either. When he first met them at the Konoha Stadium, he looked at them weird, and Naruto and Karin did as well. I think they knew they had seen each other somewhere." I look away again. Now that she mentions it, I felt weird when I saw them, and I had that same feeling.

"To tell you the truth, I felt the same." I confess.

"I know you did. I wanted you to remember, but I guess...nothing came up, right?" She asks, smiling at me, and puts a hand on my hand.

"Yeah." I look at both our hands. Her hand seems brighter than usual. I can't really feel her touch, but then I realize, she's disappearing. "Mom?! What's happening?!"

"Oh no. I think my times up." She looks at me with tears in her eyes. She lunges at me, hugging my stomach. I hug back and tears also roll down my eyes and cheek.

"Please don't go!"

"I'm sorry Sakura. You won't be able to see me, but I'll see you. I'm hoping you can live on forever, but there's an end to everybody's journey." She lets go. "Promise me you'll achieve your dreams, Sakura." She begins to fade away even more. No...no!

"Yes! I promise mom! I won't ever give up! Not for you or for dad!"

"Thank you sweet heart." She smiles, and puts a hand to my cheek. I close my eyes, and I begin to cry even more. "No more crying. I love you." I open my eyes quickly, with tears running down, I look...

"She's gone..."

* * *

"Mom!" I look around quickly, searching for my mom, but I'm not in an empty white room anymore. "I'm at the hotel...?!"

I jump off the bed. I walk over to the glass double slider doors, and open them. I move onto the balcony. The wind blows my hair in all directions, leaving me with a nice view of Konoha at night. Looking at the view, I can see why people like it here. The ancient, mixed with the new, its something you don't see everyday.

I look around, noticing that there's chairs placed at each end of the balcony. I move one onto the middle and sit there. Laying back, I realize that my moms visit was something I learn from. She said that, there will be someone who will help you gain a peaceful life. Someone who will have a great affect on you. Finding this person will make my life easy and peaceful. I can learn that...there's actually nice people out there.

Especially...a boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 876 41
I'm Hinata Hyuga. 18 years old. I'm single (as always). I have a friend named Sakura Haruno. She had pink hair and emerald eyes. She's flat chested N...
47.6K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...
31.8K 687 20
Ramen loving, Naruto Uzumaki, and Revenge seeking, Sasuke Uchiha, have known each other their whole lives... but don't know each other. Until... they...
22.3K 700 29
Hinata and Sasuke have been dating since High School when they first met and he said "Hinata, Close your eyes," and kissed her. They and their best f...