The Father (RWBY x male reade...

By ModerateOutis

In history, there are stories of legends. Beings of great power and unmatched feats of skill, that their name... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Bonus chapter: The forgotten story
8
9
10
Bonus chapter: Salem
Bonus chapter: Extra info
11
12
13
14
15
Bonus chapter: JNPR vs (y/n)
16
Bonus chapter: Elly vs (y/n)
17
Bonus chapter: Brock vs (y/n)
I think I've been tagged......
18
Bonus chapter: Natalie vs (y/n)
Bonus chapter: Banana War at Grimm Castle
19
20
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 1
Bonus chapter: Silver eyes
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 2
Bonus chapter: Velvet vs (y/n)
21-Long awaited
22
23
Bonus chapter: Another day in the Castle
25
Final bonus chapter: The comparison
26
27
28-Dies irae, dies illa
Thank you
Soon
Now

24

6.5K 124 97
By ModerateOutis

[Location: meeting room]

Emerald and Mercury stand by a window as they watch Grimm crawl from the dark primordial pools that surround the castle, basking in the glow of the shattered moon. They both seem to be horrified from the display. From the table, Cinder snaps her fingers to get their attention. They look outside for one more second before returning to Cinder's side. At the table, there are three more individuals seated as well. A well dressed gentleman with a sort of electric styled mustache, a scorpion faunus with a pony tail squatting in his chair, and a burly man with a beard. As the two draw near, Emerald shoves Mercury away to get more room for herself.

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your... posse... in check.

Provoked by the comment, Mercury tries to retaliate only to be stopped by Emerald.

Watts: You here that?... Silence. I've half the mind to thank the little girl that bested you.

Tyrian: If I were you, I'd hunt her down. Hmhm. Find her, and... Well... she took your eye, didn't she? Hmhmhmhmhm. Hahahahaha!

Cinder tries to speak but fails. She leans over to Emerald and whispers to her.

Watts: Pathetic. Why did you even-

He is interrupted by the sound of the doors unlocking. As it opens, everyone seated immediately stands up in respect of the one entering.

Salem.

She makes her way to the end of the room, facing away from everybody.

Salem: Watts... Do you find such malignace necessary?

She turns around to face him, before raising her hand to signal everyone to be seated. Minus Emerald and Mercury. Salem takes her seat as well.

Watts: I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure.

Salrm: Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower... and most importantly... killed dear Ozpin. So I'm curious. To what "failures" are you referring?

Watts: Well... the girl with the silver eyes.

Hazel: Yes... We've dealt with her kind before... How is it a novice was able to best one of us?

Watts: My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power it should have been effortless.

Salem: It is because of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness. Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment. Doctor Watts... You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts: Very good.

Salem: Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden.

Tyrian: Hmhmhmhm. Gladly.

Salem: And Hazel... I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same.

Hazel: As you wish.

Cinder raises a finger, gaining Emerald's attention. She leans in to hear what Cinder needs to say. After a moment she stands and faces Salem.

Salem: Speak, child.

Emerald: She wants to know... What about the girl?

Watts: What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours.

Cinder slams her remaining fist on the table as she glares at Watts. He simply smirks at her anger.

Salem: That's enough. Tyrian?

Tyrian: Yes, my lady?

Salem: Spring can wait. Find the girl that did this to Cinder.

Tyrian: Eeeeeehehehe!

Salem: And bring her to me.

Tyrian: "groan"

Salem: Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen... and Haven will be next.

As everyone stands up, Tyrian turns to Cinder.

Tyrian: Eye for an eye... Hmhmhmhmhmhm. Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mercury:... What the hell is wrong with him?

You: He once spent an afternoon with me a few years back... He has not recovered since.

Everyone snaps their gazes to the entrance, seeing a tall dark individual with a Grimm Velvet walk into the room. He scans over everyone in the room and lands his gaze on Salem.

You: Everyone who is not important to me, leave now.

Without hesitation, everyone gets up and makes their way to the door as quickly as possible. Velvet turns around with her head down as she walks to the door, her ears dropping.

You: No, not you Velvet. You stay.

She immediately turns back around and make her way to his side with a little skip.

Salem: Hello, father. How may I help you?

He takes a seat on one side of her as Velvet sits across from him.

You: After some research on a certain group called the Children that I have heard about a few days ago, I will be heading out on a business trip to find them and see if they are of any worth to us. As I am gone, you are grounded for the time being.

Salem: What! Why?!

You: Quite a few reasons really. Let's start with the least important from yesterday. I over heard you talking to Emerald and Mercury in the study and heard you say patients instead of patience. I do not accept that kind of grammar error in this household, young lady.

Salrm: Oh, come on-

You: However, there are TWO MORE reasons as well.

He pulls out his personal cell phone out and presses a button to open it up.

A holo video of Salem burning down the kitchen appears over it. Fast forwarding shows her cleaning a small portion of the kitchen before a random person shows up, cleaning and fixing the rest of the kitchen.

You: And let's not forget about this.

The video transitions to a view from outside the castle showing what appears to be Grimm fighting sentient bananas and losing, along with a bunch of guys in armor falling from the sky. He closes his phone and puts it back in his pocket.

You: I mean, don't even want to know! But most importantly, you did the one thing I specifically told you not to do, you nearly burnt the castle down!

Salem: B-but-

You: Butts are for pooping! While I am away, Velvet here will be supervising you. Making sure you don't do anything else hazardous to yourself or the castle.

Velvet salutes to him as he gets up and walks over to give Salem a goodbye hug. She is not very happy.

You: I should be gone for a few days, a month at most. Goodbye, sweety!

Salem: Whatever...

You: Watch over her, Velvet.

She nods her head and waves goodbye as he leaves the room.

You: Now... Let's see if that tracking spell still works.

Using his powers, he reaches out to find the one person he marked. A few seconds later, he found his target somewhere between Vale and Mistral.

You: There you are, Donn.

*bamf*

----

A/n: Wait, so Salem is on house arrest? Awesome!

The author pulls out a two liter bottle of Mtn Dew and starts chugging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 307 18
In a world filled with supernatural creatures, demi-humans, revenants, Grimm, Lost, demons, devils, angels, quirks, sacred gears, magic, and semblanc...
25.8K 234 14
There exists a legend among faunus that if one is born with both tail and ears or is born half dragon they could be kings/queens of remnant. But if o...
8.4K 104 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, Gurren Lagann, or any pictures or videos/music used for this story. Also, this is actually my first story to write. Thi...
122 0 14
When reading stories you all ways hear about the Heros and the Villans No matter what book or website you reading it on this is the norm......But wha...