You saved me || Sebastian Stan

נכתב על ידי Buckybarnes210

Everyone in the world is born with a tattoo on their body, no one has the same tattoo, every one tattoo bein... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Thank you!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Super quick authors note
Chapter 10
Your house
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I've been tagged.
Quick note.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important authors note (PLEASE read!)

Chapter 14

5.6K 75 82
נכתב על ידי Buckybarnes210

Before we get started, I would like to say that I've never been to the Santa Monica Pier, well, actually I've never been to L.A, so please forgive me if I get things wrong. 

I wake up the next morning tightly wrapped in Sebastians arms. He looks so peaceful. I carefully wiggle out of his tight embrace, but try not to wake him up. I stand up and make sure he's still sleeping, which he is. I unplug my phone and head downstairs to make us breakfast. When I get downstairs, I walk into the kitchen and turn on my phone, it's 8:30. I unlock it and play some music, but quietly. Chelsea Cutler - Your Shirt comes on and I quietly sing along as I get the things I'll need to make eggs, bacon, and toast. I start the eggs, I'll be doing the toast close to last because it takes the least amount of time. As I start the eggs Mr. Probz - Space For Two comes on. I sing along as I stir the eggs around. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. He kisses my neck and I tilt my head to the side. He kisses my neck a few more times then whispers "Morning Doll." I turn around in his arms and smile. "Mmmm, morning Sebby." I say and kiss him before I turn around and stir the eggs a little more so they don't burn. He lets go of me and starts the bacon. "What song is this?" He asks . "It's Space For Two by Mr. Probz." I tell him. "Hm. I like it." He says, and puts a strip of bacon in the pan. It sizzles and he keeps adding more. Soon the air is filled with the delicious smell of bacon and eggs. I turn the heat off for the eggs and go to put some bread in the toaster. As I wait for the toast I lean on the counter and look at Seb. His hair is still messy, he's in a pair of track pants, no shirt, which is asking for disaster when cooking bacon. But he looks so cute. How did I get so lucky? I hear the toaster pop so I turn around and get the toast out. I put the four slices on a plate and head to the island to get the butter. "Ow! Shit!" I hear Seb cry out. I drop the butter back on the counter and walk over to him. He's got oil on the back of his hand. I quickly grab a box of salt from the cupboard and open it. I grab his wrist and put his hand over the counter. I dump a bunch of salt on the oil and tell him to keep still. He's got his other hand gripping the counter. "Hold your hand still and keep the salt on it for at least forty five more seconds, I'll be right back" I tell him, and go the washroom to get gauze, and some polysporin. Once I have it I walk back out to Seb. By now he can rinse the salt off. He sees me walk out and asks "Can the salt come off now?" I nod and he walks over to me by the sink. I turn on the water and wash off the salt and oil. I gently pat it dry with a piece of paper towel, and put it on the counter. His hand is shaking a little bit, but I know he has no control over it, it's normal for people with burns. I don't know how he got that much oil on him, but I'll ask later. Right now my concern is easing the pain and getting the burn bandaged. I apply a light coat of polysporin, but not to much. I the wrap the small roll of gauze over the back of his hand, through his thumb and pointer finger, around the palm of his hand and over the side of his hand. I tie it off and put the cap on the bottle of polysporin. "Does it feel better?" I ask as I gather up the medical items and put them on the island. I wipe up the salt from the counter with the paper I threw there earlier and throw it out. I walk over to the bacon and turn off the heat. They aren't burned, they're actually still edible. "Still stings a little, but it feels better, yeah. Thank you." He say. "You're welcome, and the stinging is normal." I tell him, and grab the items from the island. I walk to the bathroom and put them away. "So how did you get that much oil on you?" I ask as I walk back into the kitchen. I take the pans off the stove and put them on the counter. "I uh- I went to flip a piece of bacon, but it landed on my hand, and when I shook it off, oil from the pan splashed up and landed on the same place as the bacon." He explains with a laugh. "Good job" I laugh and start plating the food. I butter the toast and put two slices on each plate. I put both plates in front of a chair on the island and then grab some utensils. I sit next to Sebastian and hand him a fork and knife. I sit down and we start eating. "So, the burn shouldn't blister, but it'll be red and it'll sting for a while" I tell him after I swallow the food I put in my mouth. "Well at least it won't blister." He replies. We finish eating and clean up the kitchen. I try and force him to sit while I clean because of his hand, but, of course, he refused to let me do everything. He always has to be such a gentleman. I let him dry and put dishes away, but I do everything else. Once we're done, Sebastian goes up to his office to do something. I'm not sure what, he didn't tell me, but I won't pry unless I feel like it's affecting him in a bad way. I head outside and go sit by the fireplace. I text the group chat to see when we're going to the pier today.

Shrimp girl
When are we planning on going to the pier and where are we meeting?

Bird man
I don't know when we all want to go, but I was thinking we could just meet at the pier.

Mrs.America
I'm cool with that. Me and Chris were thinking we'd all head out around 12 and be there before 1.

Cap
Does that work for people?

Shrimp girl
Works for me

Seabass
Okay

Shrimp girl
Alright, see you all then!

I close the texting app and go to turn off my phone when I get a text from (F/n).

Mrs.Evans
What's up with Seb? He never uses one word responses.

Wintress soldier
I'm not sure, he went to his office in a hurry after we were done cleaning from breakfast.

Mrs.Evans
Oh, I wonder what's up with him.

Wintress soldier
Yeah, me too. But I need to go, I'll see you soon.

Mrs.Evans
Okay, bye!

I turn off my phone and go inside to get changed. I go up to his room and grab an outfit from my bag.

Once I'm dressed, I do my hair into a braid, and go back downstairs. I walk outside and right off the porch to the beach. It's a little windy, not to strong, but strong enough for my hair to be blown out behind me a little bit. I stand with my feet in the ocean, letting the water sooth my feet, and the wind relax my mind. I close my eyes, shove my hands in my front pockets, and just let my mind wander. I listen carefully to the waves, I feel the wind blow powerfully through my hair, I smell the salty air, I feel the sand beneath my feet, I listen the the birds singing. I feel calm. I open my eyes and smirk. I look down at my feet and there's almost a perfectly flat rock. The best ones for skipping. I pick it up and flip it around in my hands. I rub my thumb over it, the sand moving under the pad of my finger. I get into the position to throw the rock, and let it fly out to the water. It skips three times before sinking  into the blue waves. I spend the next five minutes find rocks and skipping them. I throw one more and it skips a few times. I smile at my streak of success and go try to find more rocks to throw when I feel a presence watching me from behind. I turn around, and surely enough, there's Sebastian with a big smile on his face. I nearly jump out of my skin. "Jesus Seb! How long have you been there!?" I yell.  "Long enough to see you doing some mindfulness stuff, then start throwing rocks" He smirks, and slowly walk down the stairs. "First, it's not mindfulness. Second, you could've said something rather than being a creepy stalker." I say with a laugh. He's in front of me now. He's changed from his track pants and is now wearing jeans and a plain t-shirt. "But you looked to happy and at home." He says with a smile. I blush. He squats down and pick up two rocks. He plays with them in his hands before he stands up and hands me one. I take it and look at him. I turn towards the water, and get ready to throw the rock. I throw it at the water and it skips four times. "Yes!" I exclaim. "Nicely done." Sebastian says with a nod. He throws his rock out to the water and it skips twice before getting swallowed by the water. "That wasn't...Terrible.." I say sarcastically. "Not terrible? That was golden!" I exclaims. "Meh, I've seen and done better. "That's it. C'mere!!" He yells and tries to grab me. I squeal and turn and run the other way. I run around the beach making sharp turns to throw him off. He's trying to catch me. We're both laughing like kids as we run around. He catches up to me and grabs my waist from behind. "No! Let me go!!" I squeal and wriggle around trying to escape his grasp. He starts tickling me, which makes me laugh even harder. "Stop! Stop!! I surrender!!" I scream, still trying to get him to let me go. "I'm not letting you go until you say that my skip was the best you've ever seen!" He demands. "Okay! Okay!! Your rock skip is th-the best I've ever seen!! Now let me g-go!" I yell. He stops tickling me, but doesn't let me go, he just turns me around in his arms so that I'm looking at him. He's got his hands still resting on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck. We're both breathing pretty heavily, but me more so than him. "I love you so much." He says with a strong look of love in his gaze. I smile and look down. I've heard him say that plenty of times. I don't know why, but this time it felt different. Like the whole time I thought this was a dream, and only know am I realizing that it's not. This is real, and he really, truly loves me. I look back up at him. "I love you too." I smile at him. He pulls me close to him and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around him a little tighter and he tightens his hold on my hips. I pull myself closer to him and he doesn't even try to stop me. I deepen the kiss more and smile into it. Soon we pull away for air. I smile, and remain close to him. I put my arms on his shoulders and run them down his arms. I stop when I get to his wrists. I grab his left hand and flip over his wrist so that the underside is exposed. And there it is. My flower, the vibrant but pale, baby blue flower that looks like it's coming off his skin. I smile and run my fingers over it. (Hey, hi, sorry for interrupting. Just wanted to let you know that I've moved the location of Sebs tattoo that's on you to your collar bone. So it's kinda like you got each others tattoo in the spot that they have each others. That's all, carry on) "I still can't believe this is real.." I admit. I look at him, but he's already looking at me. "Well it is, and I couldn't be happier." He tells me. "I don't think I've ever been as happy in my entire life as I have been these last, what, almost a month?" I say. "Yeah, a five more days and it'll be a month." He says. "Wow, time has flied. But I guess that's what happens when your happy." I state. "Indeed it does." He says, and moves some of my hair so it's behind my shoulder. He pushes the jacket back a little bit to expose my collar bone and rubs his thumb over the paper crane tattoo. His tattoo. He kisses the tattoo and I hum in delight. "We should get ready to go, we need to be there soon." I say. "Alright" He nods, and we head inside hand in hand. We walk through the living room and kitchen and when we get to the door, I sit on the floor. Sebastian laughs lightly then sits on the bench. I grab the only my sneakers, which aren't good for riding a motorcycle, but whatever. Seb is taking his car, and I'm taking my motorcycle because I need to go to my house afterwards. After I've got my boots laced up, I stand up and grab my gloves from the little table and pull them on, then grab my bag that has my daily necessities.. Sebastian is waiting at the door. I nod at him and he opens the door. We both walk out and head to our vehicles. He's standing on the other side of my motorcycle. "I'll see you there." He says. "Yeah." I reply. We kiss quickly and I pull on my helmet as he gets in his car. He backs out as I get on the bike. I start it up, and turn around. Seb is already gone and I'm close behind. I drive out of the driveway and make my way down the road. I drive through all the twists and turns, weave through cars, and soon enough I'm on the freeway. It's pretty busy today, so I just drive between all the cars. Soon I'm pulling up to the parking lot where we're all supposed to me. I drive around to see if I can spot anyone's car. I see (F/n)s in the far left corner of the lot. I drive over there and pull up beside them. I kill the engine and put the kickstand down just as (F/n) and Chris get out of the car. I stand up and take my helmet off. I run a hand through my hair in attempt to flatten is a little, then put my helmet on the back of the bike. "Nice bike!" Chris says. "Thanks!" I respond. (F/n) gives me a hug. "Where's Seb?" She asks. "Uh, he shouldn't be to far behind me. We took different cars because we both have things we need to do afterwards. By the way, you look cute!" I tell her. 

"Thanks! You do too! And Anthony should be here soon as well." She says. Chris is still looking at the bike. "Do you ride?" I ask him. He looks up at me. (FYI, I don't know if he actually does, so just go with it.) "Yeah, I mean I used to, I don't have a bike anymore." He says. "Wanna take her for a spin?" I offer. "No, no, I shouldn't-" He starts. "Chris I can tell you want to. Go ahead." I say, holding out the helmet Seb used. "Okay. Thanks." He says. I move out of the way and lean on (F/n)s car, she does the same. He gets onto the motorcycle, outs on the helmet, and start the engine. He nods at me and I not back, then he heads out for a test drive. "So have you figured out what's up with Seb?" (F/n) asks. "No, but it doesn't seem to be bad. He's just busy with whatever it is." I tell her. Then he pulls into the lot. "Well speak of the devil." (F/n) says, and we both laugh. He pulls into the space my bike was in earlier. I hear the engine stop, and he gets out. "Hey, what took you so long?" I joke. "Haha. I was stuck in traffic. Y'know, I saw you weaving through cars, you went right by me!" I says mater-of-factly. "I know." I wink at him and he walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss before he just stands on the side of me that (F/n)'s not on, and leans on the car. "So did Chris finally discover your bike and you let him ride it?" Seb asks. "Yep." I say. I hear the engine of my bike in the distance, so Chris must be close. As I predicted, he's pulling into the lot now. He drives up to us and parks on the other side of (F/n)s car. He gets turns off the engine, takes off the helmet and walks over to us. "It rides great! Very thrilling!" "he exclaims, joy on his features. "I know. And it's even better at night." I tell him. "It is, it's AMAZING!" Seb says excitedly. "You went out at night?" Chris asks Seb. "We. She drove. And she's really good at it. She finds a way to make it seem more exhilarating than when you're on alone." Seb says, pointing to me. "Shut up!" I say, and shove him with my shoulder. He just laughs. I see Anthony's car pull into the lot. "Bird man's here!" I say motioning to his car. He pulls into the spot and gets out of his car. "Am I missing the party?" He asks. "Not yet. But if you were any later you might have." I say with a laugh. "Well then, I'm glad I got here when I did." He laughs, and gives me a hug. "So. Are we ready to go?" I ask as I let go of Anthony. "Yeah, let's go!" (F/n) exclaims. We all make our way towards the pier. We're walking in a sort of blob formation. Me and Seb are beside each other, him on my right, Mackie walking beside me on my left, and Chris and (F/n) are in front of us. We make it onto the pier and walk to where we go into where all the rides and stuff are. We walk up to pay, and I offer to pay for my own ticket, but everyone refuses to let me because today's the day we're celebrating me. So Seb ends up paying for my ticket, again.. I have to pay him back a lot now. We get our tickets and walk in. We spend hours going on rides, playing carnival games, and eating the sweet, messy, greasy, carnival food. We just got off the roller coaster, and we're all laughing, and me and (F/n) are talking about how our legs are shaking. We walk away from the ride and start discussing what we want to do next. As we're talking, I feel my phone going off in my pocket. "Hey, I'll be right back, I need to take this." I tell everyone, holding out my phone to show them. They all nod and tell me it's fine. I walk to a quieter place. I look at my phone to see who's calling. It's my mom. I answer the call.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetheart! I saw the news, you got a role in the new Captain America movie!?"

"Yeah I did! I'm playing Sharon Carter. I had help getting the role though."

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I'm sorry. I got caught up. Me and my friends went out to celebrate today and it totally slipped my mind."

"Oh, friends? As in more than one. It seems you forgot to tell me quite a bit." She laughs.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I don't know if you've seen. I made some new friends. Sebastian, Anthony, and Chris."

"Like the Marvel actors?"

"Yes, the Marvel actors mom."

"I have seen a few articles. Rumor has it that you and Sebastian are a thing and so are Chris and (F/n). That true?"

"Uh, yeah yeah. It's true. We're just trying to keep it under wraps until we're ready. So can you please not tell all your friends?"

"That's amazing! And I'll do my best not to tell everyone. I mean you're really dating your idol, that's crazy! But congratulations, to (F/n) too."

"Thank you mom, I'll let her know."

"So does he have you tattoo, because I know you've got his."

"Yeah he does. I'm still having a hard time believing it myself."

"Wow, look at my girl, making a good life for herself. So is there anything else you need to catch me up on?"

"Uh yeah actually. I'm selling my house and me and Seb recently put an offer in on a new house."

"Wait, you and Seb, are you moving in together? How long have you been toget-"

"What? No no no, we're not moving it together, We'll have been together for a month in five days. He's just helping me buy it."

"Oh okay. Well I'll need to come visit to see the new place if you get it."

"Absolutely. But I need to go, my friends are all waiting."

"Yeah of course, go have fun."

"I will. I love you mom."

"I love you too, bye sweetheart."

"Bye mom."

I hang up the call and shove my phone back into my pocket. I walk back over to the group, they're discussing what they want to do next. I stand next to Sebastian. When he notices my presence, he puts an arm around me. "Who was it?" He ask. "My mom. She wanted to see how I was doing." I tell him. "So what are we planning?" I ask the group. "We were thinking we'd go the the Hollywood sign. It might take a while to get there, but the view is worth it." Chris says. "Sounds good to me. I haven't been there in a long time, so it'd be nice to go." I say. Now that it's decided, we all start making our way off the pier and to the parking lot. Once we make it to the parking lot, we all gather by (F/n)s car again. "So, where are we meeting?" Anthony asks. "There's a parking lot right by the trail that we'll need to take. We'll gather there." Seb says. "Alright, let's go!" Anthony says, and walks to his car. (F/n) and Chris get in her car and drive off, then Anthony. I walk to Sebs car with him. "So I'll see you in what? An hour and a half?" He asks. "Something like that for you, I'll probably be faster." I tease. "Can I just come with you. An hour and a half is to long without you!" He whines. "Then try to keep up!" I wink at him and go over to my bike. "Oh, that's not fair!" He yells as I put on my helmet. I just laugh, smirk, and back out. I take off as he gets into his car. I just laugh, and start the long drive.

~Time skip~

I get to the parking lot where we're supposed to meet, and it seems I was the first one there. I turn off the engine and put the kickstand down. I take off my helmet, but don't get off the bike. I parked so that the hill was behind me, and I was facing the road. I pull out my phone. It took me an hour to get here, which means I have about thirty or so minutes before everyone else gets here. I decide to take a picture for my Instagram. I open the camera and hold my phone out in front of me. I make sure that the Hollywood sign can be seen in the distance. I smile and take the picture. I then open the gallery and look at it. It looks good to me. I close the gallery and camera and open Instagram. I post the picture, saying "Waiting for the slow pokes to get here so we can begin the hike!" I post the picture and the likes and comments start coming in within two minutes.

(random.user1) You look so cute!!

(random.user2) Do you mean Seb, Chris, Anthony, and (F/n) when you say slow pokes?

(your.instagram) Yes, I mean them.😂

(random.user3) Congratulations on the new role in Marvel! I can't wait to see you in it, you're gonna kick ass!!

(your.instagram) Thank you!

(random.user4) You ride a motorcycle!? I didn't know that!!

(your.instagram) Surprise!!

The rest of the comments are them congratulating me, saying I look good, or asking about the others. I spend the rest of my time just browsing social media. I saw some paparazzi pictures from today and some older ones with headlines saying that they think something is going on between me and Seb and (F/n) and Chris, and they're not wrong, I'm just not going to tell them that. I scroll for a while longer until I hear a car pull in next to me. It's Seb. The engine turns off and I get off the bike. We walk, well, he almost runs, towards each other and end up meeting in front of his car. He quickly grabs my hips and pulls me in for a kiss. I laugh into the kiss and put my hands on his waist. I pull away and look at him. "You'd think we haven't seen each other in weeks." I laugh. "It felt like it.." He says with a sigh. "I admit it, it did feel like a while without you." I say. He giggles and I internally lose my shit. I'm still not used to that precious sound, even though I hear it quite a lot. We lean on the hood of his car. I sit on his right, with him on my left. I grab his right hand, the bandage is off, but it's still a little red, but he said it doesn't hurt anymore. He holds my hand gently but tightly, and I lean my head on his shoulder. "How long have you been here?" He asks. "About thirty minutes." I respond. "Jeez, sorry I took so long. I don't know what's taking the others even longer." He says. "It's fine. I knew I would be faster. But they'll get here when they get here I guess. Besides it gives us more time together." I tell him. "You've got a good point there." He laughs. It almost five now, so the sun is getting lower, but it's not super low. I hear a car pulling into the parking lot, so I look in the direction of the noise. There's two cars. It's the last three of the group. "Finally!" I huff out, with a laugh. Me and Seb both stand up, hands still laced together. Anthony pulls up beside Sebs car, and (F/n) pulls in beside Anthony. They all get out and grab anything they'll need for the hike. I've got my little bag that has my portable charger in it and a water bottle with a few snacks as well. "What took you guys so long??" I ask. "We got stuck behind really slow traffic. Sorry!" (F/n) answers. "It's fine. You all ready to go?" I ask everyone. "Yeah, lets do it." Chris says. I walk with Chris and (F/n) and Seb and Anthony walk together. When we get halfway up, we stop for a break. I mean, we're all in good shape, and could easily walk the whole way without breaks, but we want to take a break. The sun is setting and it looks really beautiful and me and (F/n) want pictures. We all get a few pictures, some of the view, some with just a few of us, and some with all of us. I got (F/n) to take a picture of me and Seb as well. I think it was really cute. 

(You get the idea. Pretend it's what your wearing, and that it looks like you, and that it's Sebastian. Also, it's sunset. I had a hard time finding a good picture.)

We also split up snacks that we all brought and drink some water. Once we're done, we gather the garbage and everything, and keep heading up to the top. It takes us about forty five minutes and a lot of Anthony complaining, but at the same time saying his legs are going to look beautiful after this, but we made it. The sun is basically gone now and it's stunning. "Wow..." I whisper under my breath, but in awe. "This is beautiful!" (F/n) exclaims with joy. Me and her share that feeling of looking at the city at night. It's one of the many things we have in common. The city looks like twinkling stars. I walk closer to the edge to get a better look. It's absolutely stunning! I pull out my phone to get a picture to post later.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Seb walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his and lean back into him. "It's stunning. I should come here more often." I say. "do you mind if we take a picture?" I ask him. "Of course not." He responds. I put my phone out in front of me and Seb lightly grabs my chin. He turns my face towards him and kisses me softly. I take the picture. He pulls away and smiles at me. "Could you send me that picture?" He asks. "Sure." I go to my messages and send him the picture. He lets go of me and gets his phone out to save it. Then I go to setting to change my background to the picture I had (F/n) take of me and Seb earlier. Once that's done, I walk over to a fairly large rock that's a little to my left. I sit down, cross my legs, put my arms behind me for support, and just look out at the view. Soon (F/n) joins me, then Chris, then Anthony, then Seb, and eventually, we're all sitting on the rock, looking out at the city in silence. But it's not an uncomfortable silence, it's more of a peaceful silence. We're all happy, relaxed, and I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I'm soaring through the sky and I could do anything I wanted. I look out at the lights, the lively city. I look out at the city. The city full of people chasing their dreams, trying to get somewhere in life. The city full of friends who want to go on an adventure and make the most out of their life. It's the city full of dreams. I smile at my thoughts and look at my group of amazing friends that I've made. I couldn't have asked for better people to share my life with. We're all there for each other, we know how to make each other laugh when we don't even feel like smiling. We'd all do anything for each other, and we really, truly all care about each other, and that's really hard to find in a group of friends, so I plan on cherishing them, and never taking them for granted. We haven't known each other long, but the duration of the friendship isn't what makes it special. What makes it special is that you can go through anything together, and come out even stronger. It's saying you'll be there for each other and proving it. It's telling them the truth, even if it's hard for them to hear it. And all of us? We have that special bond that no one can break. Not even god himself. I smile and look back out at the city. These people have made me the happiest I've ever been in my life, and those are the kind of people I want with me. That's when I decided. No matter what come, be it hell or high water, I refuse to lose these people. They mean to much to me, we all mean to much to each other. I look to my left where Sebastian is sitting beside me. He's looking out at the city, the light making his face glow. He's got a look of awe, and calmness on his face. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his right arm around my shoulder and lets his hand hang loosely. I lift my right hand and grab his. He kisses the top of my head before looking back out at the city. We all sit there for a while, just taking in the view. It's about 8 o'clock now. It's dark, but still really warm outside. "Hey, guys, I'm really sorry, but I gotta go. The wife needs me." Mackie speaks up, "Yeah sure. It was great seeing you. I hope whatever it is isn't to bad." I say. "Yeah thanks. I'll see you around." He laughs, and starts walking down to his car. The rest of us just sit there, looking at the city and chatting among ourselves. (F/n) lets out a big yawn. "We should wrap this up, I can see you're getting tired (F/n). Besides, I have some things I need to do." I say. "Are you sure?" (F/n) asks. "Yeah it's fine. I had a great time." I tell her. "Well, okay then. I guess we should start heading back." Chris sighs. We all get up and gather anything we've taken out. Once we have everything, we start the hike back down. I walk with Sebastian, holding his hand. (F/n) walked with Chris and he occasionally gave her a piggy back ride. It takes us close to an hour, but not quite, to get back to the parking lot. "Well, I had an amazing time today, thanks for doing this for me." I say to everyone. "Of course we'd do this for you. That role is a huge accomplishment! I'm glad you had fun." (F/n) says, then yawns. I laugh. "Okay, get home, go to bed. Chris you should drive." I say. "Yeah good idea." Chris responds, and (F/n) gives him the keys. They get in the car, and Chris honks the horn. Me and Seb wave, then they're gone. Now it's just me and Seb. We turn to face each other and I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms tightly around me and rests his head on top of mine. "It'll be weird sleeping without you beside me tonight.." I say softly. "I know it will. But if you need me, I'm a phone call or text away. No matter what time it is. Okay?" He reminds me. I just nod and listen to his heart beat. He kisses my head softly and holds me a little tighter. I sigh and take a small step back. "I'll miss you." He says with a small smile. "I know you will." I smirk and giggle a little bit. He laughs softly. "C'mere." he says, and pulls me close to him. He connects our lips and a loving kiss. I put my hands on either side of his face and deepen the kiss, and rub my thumbs over his cheekbones. He put one hand on the back of my neck, and keeps the other one on my hip. He slightly digs his fingers into my hips, and runs his had through my hair. He pulls away, but keeps his hands where they are. I'm breathing heavily, and he laughs a little. "Why is it that every time we have to leave each other for any amount of time, we say goodbye like it's the last time?" He asks jokingly. "Because apparently we can't stand ten minutes away from each other." I laugh. He breaths out a laugh, shakes his head and looks down. He glances back up at me and smiles. "I can't help it. I love you, and I like having you around. Everything's more fun with you." He says. "The feeling's mutual." I tell him. We both sigh and he leans his forehead against mine. "We should go, it's getting kinda late." I say sadly. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow?" He questions. "Do you really need to ask?" I tease. "Hm, right, stupid question. Drive safe. I love you." He says. "You too. I love you too." I tell him. I peck his lips and then we both walk over to our vehicles. I put my helmet on and put the kickstand up. I hear Sebs start his car and pull out of his spot. As he drives by me, I put the kickstand up and wave at him. He waves back, then he's gone. I get my gloves from my bag and put them on, then close my bag and put it back onto my back. I start the engine and pull out of my spot. I then start the probably two hour long drive back to my house.

~Time skip~

I made it back to my house in just under two hours. Currently, I'm doing some cleaning. I know it may seem weird that anything needs to be cleaned since I haven't been here in so long, but dust collects and windows and mirrors get dirty. I've finished the windows and mirrors, and now I'm dusting, sweeping and vacuuming. I just finished the basement, which means I'm done. I put the vacuum away and then go to my room. I pack up some things for a while, because hopefully, I'll be moving out soon. Once I'm done I plop onto my bed and pull my phone out of my pocket. It's 1:35. I got here at 11:20. Jesus fuck, I need to sleep. I plug my phone in and put it on the nightstand, then make my way to my closet. Unfortunately, I don't have any of Sebastians shirts here, so I just put on a winter soldier shirt and a pair of shorts. I make my way back to my room and tun off the light. Using the light from outside, I make my way back to my bed and crawl under the covers. The bed feels to empty without Seb with me. I try to get comfortable, but just can't. After about thirty minutes, I drift to sleep.

"You stupid cunt!! Can you do anything right!? No! You can't even make me a fucking coffee!!" Collin screams at me.

*Kick*

"You're so lucky you have me! Because there is NO WAY anyone could love someone as pathetic as you! All you do is FUCK UP!!" He throws the mug at the floor where I am, and some of it flies up and cuts my face.

*Punch*

"AAAHhhhh!!" I scream and shoot up in bed, sweat making my hair cling to my face. The blankets are all messed up, and I have an iron grip on the sheets. I let go of them and start crying. I need Sebastian. With shaky hands I unplug my phone and unlock it. I go to my contacts and click on Sebs. It starts calling, and after three rings, he picks up.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He asks groggily.

I let out a sob when I hear his voice.

"What happened!? What's wrong?" He asks more awake and concerned.

"I-I Had a n-nightmare." I say, and cry a little more.

"I'll be over in thirty minutes, just try and stay calm okay? Everything's going to be fine." He says reassuringly.

"T-thank y-you"

"You don't need to thank me, I'll be there soon okay. I love you."

"I l-love you too." I say, and he hangs up the call. I turn off my phone and drop it on the bed, my hands are shaking like crazy. I scoot up to the top of the bed and prop up a pillow so I can rest my back on it. I sit against the pillow and bring my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. I put my head on my arms and just cry, the dream playing over in my head. Just over and over again. I'm useless, unlovable, I don't deserve love. No! I am worthy. Sebastian loves me, he would never hurt me. Right? "(Y/n)!? (Y/n)!?!?" I hear Sebastian yelling for me. I get off my bed and almost fall over because my legs are shaking. I balance myself and make my way out of my room. I look down the hall and Sebastian is standing at the top of the stairs. He looks over at me with fear and concern. But once he sees me, relief floods over his face, but he looks hurt to see me in the condition I'm in. Seeing him makes the tears fall again. I literately run up to him and throw myself into his arms. He wraps his arms tightly around me and my legs give out. I start falling to the floor, so Seb holds me tighter and gently puts us both on the ground. He sits down and holds me as close to him as he can get me. I bury my face in the crook of his neck. He puts a hand on the back of my head and runs his hand over my hair. "Shhh, shhh. It's okay, I'm here. I'm not going to hurt you. No one will as long as I'm with you. I promise." He whispers soothingly in my ear. That made the waterworks flow harder. "It's okay. It's okay." He whispers soothingly in my ear. He keeps whispering to me until I'm calm enough to talk. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks, and puts a hand on my cheek, and wipes the tears from my face. "I-I, I can try." I mumble out. "Okay, well lets get you somewhere more comfortable. Helps me up and starts to take us to my room. "N-no. Not there" I say, and stop walking. "Okay, alright. Then how about the roof?" He suggests. I just nod and we walk to the roof. Once we get there, he opens the door and we walkover to the couch. I sit in the corner and bring my knees to my chest. Sebastian puts a blanket on me and sits on the other side of the couch. We face each other. "So, what happened?" He asks softly. "It was um- It was b-back when I was with Collin. I made his coffee wrong, so he yelled at me and hurt me. He called me p-pathetic, stupid, unworthy of love. He smashed the mug and it cut me." There are tears in his eyes and I have tears falling again. "This wasn't just a nightmare, it was a memory. When I woke up, I actually believed what he said. I thought that you didn't actually l-love me and you were j-just acting out of s-sympathy." I explain, and now I'm crying again. "Oh god, (Y/n).." He scoots closer to me. "I would never, EVER do something like that. If I didn't love you, and I do, more than anything, I would never lie and keep you in a loveless relationship. It wouldn't be fair. And you are worthy of love. I hate knowing that you think this stuff, but I get why you do. And I promise you, that one day, you won't think this stuff anymore, because I'll change your mind about it. You can count on that." He says, and puts a hand on my shoulder. I nod and he kisses my forehead. "I love you okay, never forget that." He reassures me. "I won't. Not again, I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Collin is in the past, I trust you. You won't hurt me. You're not him. You're not him..." I say, but quietly towards the end. Though the you're not him was mostly to remind myself that he's not Collin. "Exactly. I'm not him. I will never hurt you. C'mere" He pulls on my shoulder to bring me closer to him. I put my knees down and lean into him. I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his around my shoulders, and puts one hand on the back of my head. I sigh and he kisses my temple. "I hope that our offer gets accepted. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be." I say quietly. "Me too. But until we know, I want you to stay at my place with me, okay?" He tells me, and pulls away from me to look in my eyes. "Yeah. Thank you Sebby. I really appreciate everything you do for me." I flash a quick smile. "Of course. C'mon, let's go get you packed." He says, and stands up. He offers me a hand to help me up and I take it. We keep our hands interlaced and head to my room. "You go get some clothes, and I'll grab anything else you'll need, and if you need anything later that we don't get now, I'll come get it later okay?" He says, and rubs his thumb over the back of my hand. "Yeah.." I murmur softly. I walk to my closet and grab a suitcase from a top shelf. I open it up and start filling it. The main things I know I'm going to need are undergarments, shirts, pants, shorts, sweaters, track pants, and maybe some dresses, so I grab those things and put them in the suitcase. Once I have enough clothes, I close the suitcase and head out of the closet. When I walk out I see Sebastian putting the last of my makeup in my makeup bag. I put my suitcase by the door. "I'm just gonna go outside for a second." I tell him. "Okay." He responds, and I open the sliding door and go outside. I walk to the edge of the pool and look out at the lit up city. Everything is still. The wind isn't blowing, the water is so still it looks like glass. The birds are quiet. The only noise I can hear is the quiet sounds of Sebastian walking around my room and the far away city. I look up to the sky, but there aren't many stars to be seen. With the house we put the offer on, it's farther from the city, so hopefully I'll be able to see more stars. I haven't told Sebastian that though, I want to surprise him. "Hey, you ready to go?" I hear Seb ask, and I nearly jump out of my skin. "Fucking christ! Don't sneak up on my like that." I exclaim with a laugh. "Sorry. C'mon, lets go" He let's put a laugh and hold his hand out to me. I take it and we head back to my room. When we go in, he lets go of my hand and walks over the the bed to grab the small bags he packed me and I grab my suitcase from beside the door. He slings the bags over his shoulder then comes back over to me. We hold hands again and go downstairs. I grab my leather jacket but don't put it on, I just hang it over my arm. I grab a pair of running shoes and my Adidas sneakers and hold them in one hand. I also grab my combat boots, but I don't put them on either, I just hold them in my free hand. "Kamara, lock up for me!" I shout to her. Is it weird that I'm going to miss an AI? I don't know. Seb opens the door and lets me walk out first. I go out and wait at the trunk. He pops the trunk and I open it fully and throw the suitcase, my shoes, and my coat in. Seb adds the small bags and we both go to opposite sides of the car. I get into the passenger side and he gets in the drivers side. We slam the doors shut and do up our seat belts. He starts up the car and as we're backing out, I see the lights go off in the house. I smirk and lean my head on the window. "I love your shirt." Seb says teases me. "Shut up. I didn't have anymore of your shirts, and this one had your face on it, well Buckys face, but technically it's still your face. It's as close as I could get to having you with me!" I defend myself. "Hey, I'm not judging." He says, and puts one hand up in defence. "Yes you are." I tease. "Okay, maybe I am, but in a good way. I'm glad you like Bucky." He says. "Like is an understatement." I mumble. "I'm sorry what was that?" He asks jokingly and puts a hand to his ear. "Nothing, I didn't say anything. I think you're hearing things." I state. "C'mon! What did you say?" He questions. "If I tell you you'll think I'm weird!" I exclaim. "So?" He says. I sigh. "Fine. I said like is an understatement. Do you think I'm crazy now?" I tell him. "Nope. I think like is an understatement for Abandon. She's totally badass and you are really good at playing bad people." He compliments. "Thank you. So are you, though I still stand with my opinion that Bucky is not a villain, he's a victim." I state. "Jesus, you and Chris both, do I even want to know how heated your conversations about that get?" He asks. "Probably not." I say with a laugh. "But I know you agree." I state. "Yeah, I know." He laughs lightly. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I take it out to see who would be texting me at almost two in the morning. It's Jensen. I wonder what he wants? I open the phone and go to my messages and click on his.

 Squirrel
Hey (Y/n). I don't know if you're awake. I just finished a long day on set and the cast is throwing a party with a bunch of old and new cast members and me, Jared, and Misha just wanted to invite you to come. It'll be in about three days at the studio in Vancouver, you should know where that is. You can come early if you want, we all have room in our houses if you choose to come early. And you're more than welcome to bring your friends.

Queen B
Hey Jensen! Long time no talk! I'd be happy to come, thanks for the invite! I might come early, and I'll let you know how many friends I'll be bringing when I can!

Squirrel
Sorry about not talking for so long. We've been really busy. But of course we'd invite you! And yeah, just let me know.

Queen B
Okay, thanks Squirrel.

Squirrel
No problem.

After that I turn off my phone and put it in my lap. "What are your plans for the next week or so?" I ask Sebastian. "Uh, just hanging out with you mostly. Why?" He questions. "Do you want to come to Vancouver with me? There's a Supernatural cast party, and I've got an invite to bring a few friends." I tell him. "Sure, I'll go. Sounds fun. Though I don't think Chris and (F/n) can go. Chris told me they've got plans together." He says. "Okay. I was thinking that we could leave today, doesn't have to be soon. It could be after dinner. If we leave at five, we should get there around eight-ish, then we'd be staying at either Jareds, Jensens, or Mishas house." I explain. "This is all pretty last minute, but I'm down." He says. After a few more minutes of driving, we arrive at Sebs house. He pulls into the driveway and pulls the key out of the ignition. We both undo our seat belts and get out of the car. He pops the trunk then walks to the back where I'm already grabbing my suitcase, shoes and coat. He grab the two small bags and closes the trunk then we head inside. I put the shoes beside each other do the side and hang my coat in the closet. Sebastian has already made his way up to his room, so I head up there next. When I go in I see the light in the closet on, and my two small bags are on the bed so I put the suit case beside the bed, then check the time. It's 2:35. After that I go over to the closet. When I step in, Sebastian had two piles of clothes on the floor and he's moving his clothes around to clear out a section. "What are you doing?" I ask curiously. "Making space for your clothes." He says with a grunt, as he's moving a bin of something. I don't know what it is. "You don't need to do that. I'll be fine just grabbing clothes from my suitcase out in your room." I tell him. "I know you would be. But we don't know how long it may be till we get you a house, and I want you to be comfortable." He replies. "I'd be comfortable here if my clothes were kept in an old, dirty fireplace. You're to nice to me Sebby." I tell him "Actually, I don't think I'm nice enough doll. You deserve so much more than I can give you." He says and walks up to me now that he's done organizing. "Seb... You're plenty nice to me. I don't care if you lived in a dumpster and you only had three dollars. You've already given more than I could've asked for just by being with me. I love you for you, Seb. Not what you have, not what you can give me, but for who you are." I explain, and run my hands down his arms. "How did I end up with someone so perfect?" He smiles and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me closer. "You didn't, you got someone deeply flawed. But you still love me, and that says a lot." I smile up at him. He smile back and leans down to capture me in a kiss. I smile into the kiss and get onto my toes to deepen the kiss. He digs his fingers lightly into my skin and pushes me back so I'm pinned to the wall. He kisses me with more passion and lust than I've ever seen from him. He brings his lips down to my neck and peppers kisses all over. I feel him suck on my skin and I moan quietly. I put my hands on his chest and roam them around until I find the bottom of his shirt. He gets my signal and stops kissing my neck. He pulls off his shirts and throws it on the floor. He starts kissing my collar bone and I roll my head back in pleasure. I wrap my arms around him and put my arms on his back. He stops kissing me, but only for long enough to pull my shirt off. "Jump" He demands. I do as he says and jump up, and wrap my legs around his waist. He grabs me by the hips to keep me up and pins me against the wall again, but he uses more force this time than he did last time. He kisses where his tattoo is on me, and I bring my hands up to run them through his long hair. He works his way back up to my neck. He kisses just under my jaw and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped. He stops kissing my neck and lustfully kisses my lips again. 

"Bed?" He asks, and kisses me again.

 "Bed." I confirm.

Without breaking the kiss, he carries me all the way to the bed. He puts me down on it, then climbs on top of me. Eventually I'm forced to be laying down. He's got his hands on either side of my head to hold him up. He kisses my lips, then my jaw. He moves down to my neck and nips at the skin, sucking ever so slightly. I try to muffle the moans that escape. "Don't. Don't hide that beautiful sound. Let me hear you." He orders, and kisses my collar bone. He trails kisses down my chest and to my stomach. I let out a moan and my back arches. He puts his hands on my hips to keep me down. "I love that I can do this to you, but I need you to stay still, okay?" He says. He knows full well that when he takes control like this, it heightens my arousal. He kisses down to the hem of my shorts and kisses my hips. I moan and move my hips. He instantly grabs my hips and pushes them into the sheets. He looks me in the eyes. His eyes are filled with lust and hunger. "Still." He says sternly. I nod and put my hands in his hair, trying to get the sensation of his lips on my skin back. "Use your words (Y/n). I need you to tell me you're gonna stay still." He says boldly. He grabs both my wrists and moves them above me, holding them tightly above my head so I can't move them. Because of this his head is now level with mine. His eyes scan my face before locking with mine. He rubs his crotch against mine and I shudder underneath him, my mouth falling open. I can feel his erection through his pants. "So are you going to stay still?" He questions, but the voice he's using isn't his normal one, it's a more lust filled one, one he know turns me on. "Yes, yes! I'll stay still. I promise!" I whine, needing some friction. "Good." He smirks, and kisses me hard. He lets go of my wrists and uses the hand that isn't holding him up to lift me slightly. His hand goes around my back and I feel the tension of my bra vanish. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor. I know we've done this before, but I'm still pretty self conscious about my body. I go to cover up but Sebastian stops me by grabbing my arm. "You don't need to hide yourself. You're beautiful (Y/n)." He says and kisses between my breasts. I moan, but don't move, because I know if I do, he'll stop. He kisses down to my shorts. He hooks his finger into my shorts and my underwear, and pulls them both off in one swoop. The cold air making me shiver. He comes back up to meet my eyes and kisses me. I reach for his belt and start to unbuckle it. He stops me and I groan. "You're wearing to much clothes!" I complain. He smirks devilishly and stands up to take his pants and boxers off. Once they're off, he throws them, not caring where they land. He crawls back onto me, and, well, I think you know where this goes....Let's just say we didn't get much sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up tangled in blankets, and laying on Sebastian. Our legs tangled together. I realize that I'm naked and blush. I reach over to the nightstand, careful not to wake Seb, and check the time. it's just after six, and we fell asleep around five. That means we had sex for close to three hours, but not quite. I smile and get up. I find my underwear and bra and put them on, then go to the closet. I go to where Seb keeps his sweaters. I grab his big blue one, because it's big on him, which means it'll be huge on me. I pull it on and it goes to my mid thigh, and the sleeves cover my hands completely. When I walk out, Sebastian is sitting on the end of the bed with his boxers on now. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, and wrap my legs around him. He wraps his arms around me and locks them behind my back so I won't fall. "Good morning Doll. You look ridiculously adorable in all my shirts, but this one sets a new standard." He say with a smile, and kisses me. We pull away from the kiss. "Morning Sebby." I smile at him. I go to get up, but he tightens his hold on me "Seb-" I start. "No, you're staying here with me and we're going to cuddle." He says like a child. "Ugh, how can I say not to you." I say and kiss his forehead. He smiles and falls back. I straighten out my legs and roll off of him so I'm resting my head on his chest, my arm is wrapped around his torso, and my lug is bent over his. He had one arm wrapped behind me holding my shoulder, and his other in wrapped over me, holding my side. He pulls a blanket over us and I sigh contently. "When do you want to head to the airport?" I ask him. "Whenever you want to Doll." He replies. We lay there for a few minutes in silence. "Not that I don't love laying here with you, but can I please get us some food. Or just me if you don't want any. Last night really drained me." I say. "Yeah of course, but you loved it." He looks down at me. "Loved is an understatement." I smirk, and push myself up a little bit to give him a kiss. He smiles into the kiss, and then I get up and make my way to the kitchen. I roll up my sleeves so I can use my hands, and then start figuring out what I want to eat. I walk over to the freezer and open it up. Hmmmm, let's see. Oooo taster waffles! Yes! And they're chocolate chip! Score! I grab the toaster waffles and put them on the counter. I start to open the package when Sebastian walks in with no shirt on and a pair of track pants hanging low on his hip, exposing his V-line. I bite my lip and try not to stare. "So what's for breakfast?" He asks, and comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Toaster waffles. I'm to lazy to make actual ones." I say, and wriggle my way out of his grab with four waffles. Two for each of us. I put them in the toaster and push the handle down. "Oh um, I brought you your phone. Here." He says, and hands me my phone. "Thanks Sebby." I smile, and take my phone. I unlock it, and go on twitter. I scroll until I see a new news article about me and Sebastian. 

(Y/n) and Sebastian Stan were seen at the Hollywood hills holding hands and kissing. Could this mean something?

Yesterday evening, (Y/n) (Y/l/n), Sebastian Stan, and their friends Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, and (F/n) (F/l/n), were spotted at the Hollywood hills. (Y/n) made an Instagram post saying she was waiting for her friends, but are her and Sebastian actually just friends? Or could there be more going on? We had someone send us this picture of the two at the hills, and it doesn't really seem like something friends would do.

There's a picture of the photo (F/n) took of me and him when we were halfway up the hill, but from a different angle. I didn't see anyone around, what the fuck?

Maybe there's something going on, maybe not. Stay tuned to find out.

"Seb.." I say quietly, slowly glancing up from my phone. "What's up?" He asks, looking up from his phone. "Read this." I say, and hand him my phone. He gives me a questioning glance, but takes the phone. I watch him as he read, his face doesn't change much, so I can't tell what he's thinking. He sighs, and turns off my phone, then puts it on the counter. "It hasn't even been a month yet, what do we do?" I ask, and walk up to him. I put one hand on the counter, and let the other one hang loose at my side. He takes my hand that's on the counter in his. "I don't know, we could just tell them. I mean, I don't know a fake story that would make sense for this." He says, motioning to the phone. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Well I mean. Marvel knows already. We love each other. But you need to know that if we tell, not everyone is going to accept it, and some people are going to be kinda mean about it." He tells me. "I know. I'll be fine. But are you really sure you're ready to do this?" I ask him. He scans over my face. "I am, but this is a we thing, you need to agree to it as well." He says. "I'm ready. I know it's early, but at least we won't need to hide our affections in pubic, it could make things easier." I state. "Okay, then. How are we doing this?" He asks with a sigh. "Well, we could post on our Instagram pages. I mean, we definitely have lots of pictures we could use. I just think our fans would like to hear it from us rather than a news page." I suggest. "Alright, we'll do that." He agrees, and he grabs his phone, but I don't, because the waffles are done, so I'm getting them first. I put two on a plate for me, and two on a plate for him. I put syrup on both, then go and give him his. He smiles and puts on the counter. I sit next to him at the island. I go on my phone and go to Instagram. I look trough the photos and choose one.

Hey guys! I just want to let you know that any rumors you've heard bout me and Sebastian, are, well, they're true. Me and him are a couple, and a very happy one. We agreed to tell you because we figured you'd rather hear it from us rather than a news page. 

I post it, and then see if Seb posted his yet. He has.

So maybe you've seen the news article or maybe you haven't, but they're trying to figure out if me and (Y/n) are dating. Well, I'm here to tell you that we are. I love her more than anything, so please be nice to her about this. She deserves all the love in the world. We both figured you'd all rather hear it from us. So please have respect of our decisions. Thank you.

I smile, and turn my phone off. I don't want to see the responses yet. I place my phone on the counter and eat my waffles. When me an Seb are both done eating, I take our plates and rinse them off. I put them in the sink and go upstairs to get some pants, because I'm keeping Sebs shirt on. I just put on a pair of plain black leggings because I don't want to wear jeans on the plane. Once I'm dressed I go back downstairs. When I walk into the kitchen, Seb is no where to be seen. "Seb?" I call out. No response. I walk into the living room and he's not there. I was about to leave the room when I saw a glimpse of him out on the beach. I smile and walk out onto the porch, the wind instantly blows my hair out of my face. He sitting down by the water with his knees up, and his hands resting on his legs. I walk up and sit beside him. He doesn't look at me, or even move, he just keeps his eyes fixed on the water. "Are you okay?" I ask softly. "I'm just uh- I'm worried. I'm worried that they'll hate you, and make you upset.." He explains. "Seb, I appreciate that you're worried, I really do, but I'll be fine. Your fans aren't like that. I would know, I was one of them- I am one of them. Sure they'll be a few haters, but it's nothing we can't handle. Besides, if we really love each other, who cares what they think." I shrug, and but keep my gaze on him. His gaze stays fixed on the ocean. "My last girlfriend left me because she didn't like all the attention, good and bad. But when there was haters, she blamed me for them. I don't want to lose you" He says sadly, and looks at me with tears welling up in his eyes. "You won't. I promise." I say reassuringly, and pull him into a hug. He buries his head in my neck and wraps his arms around my torso. I put my arms around his neck and rest one hand on the back of his head. He lets out a sob and I feel my heart wrench, but I just hold him tighter and let him cry. I rub his back lightly. "It's okay Seb. I'm not going anywhere. You're not going to lose me. We're going to be fine. Nothing can come between us. No one can separate the two of us." I tell him. He just holds me even tighter. Now I know how he feels when he sees me cry. It hurts to see someone you love like this. He sits up and looks me in the eyes. His eyes are red and his cheeks are stained with tears. He keeps his hands on my sides and I bring my hands to his face. I wipe his tears away and smile at him. "We're going to be okay." I reassure him, and kiss his forehead, He nods slightly and extends his legs then pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap. My legs are to the side, resting on the sand. I lay my head on his chest, right below his shoulder and look out at the ocean. By back is on his left side, so he has his left arm wrapped around me and his right arm is resting on my legs. "I see why you like coming out to the water. Before I met you, I never thought water could be so calming." He says. I hum in response. "Yeah. Water has always been my go to spot. I've lived by water my whole life. If I ever lived somewhere where I couldn't access water, I'd die." I say with a laugh. "Well, I'm glad you have access to water then." He responds. I laugh and just listen to the water crash against the shore. "I love you so damn much." Sebastian say out of the blue. "I love you more." I respond. "Not possible." He states, and kisses the top of my head. "Do you still need to pack?" I ask him. "Yeah, do you want to do that now?" He asks. "Sure" I respond, and get up. I offer him a hand and he takes it. We wipe any sand off of us and head inside. We grab our phones from the kitchen and make our way upstairs to pack. I don't really have anything to pack, I'll just bring my already packed suitcase. We get upstairs and start packing his bag. I can't wait to see the boys again.

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, I got crazy busy and didn't have a lot of time to write. But I'm seeing infinity war tonight! Wish me luck!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.3K 572 16
Quantum meruit: a reasonable sum of money to be paid for services rendered or work done when the amount due is not stipulated in a legally enforceabl...
138K 3.7K 31
You land your first acting gig in a pretty indie film set in Los Angeles. Which is great. Fine. Until you learn who will be acting alongside you. Seb...
5.3K 264 18
A romantic comedy story between Sebastian Stan and Female Reader where Sebastian falls in love with reader but she is not who he thinks she is. She's...
29.1K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...