Chapter 11

Hey guys, so I hope you're in a reading mood because this is a HELLA long chapter. Enjoy it!

I wake up the next morning, still curled up in a ball in my beanbag chair, the warm light from outside shining on my face. I stir awake, wipe my eyes, and sit up. (F/n) is just waking waking up as well. I stand up, clear my throat, and wrap my blanket around me. I walk into the bathroom down here, do my business, and wash my hands. I grab one of the hairbrushes I have for me in every bathroom, take out my messy bun, brush my hair, then put it up into a high ponytail. I then grab a toothbrush from the cupboard under the sink, and brush my teeth. Once I'm done in the bathroom, I walk out, and (F/n) walks in. Sadly, (F/n) has to leave today, her mom is coming from Vegas to visit for the day so it's gonna be one hell of a day for her. Her mom is one of those people that's so picky about about everything and always thinks you can do better, even if you already are. She just says what's on her mind, not caring about how it will affect those around her. So yeah, she's gonna have a lot of fun. She closes the bathroom door. I walk over to the kitchen, throw my blanket into the living space, and start washing the dishes from yesterday. I dry them and put the cups back in the cupboard, and the popcorn buckets beside the popcorn machine. I then go over to to the living space, grab the chip bags and throw them out. "Hey (F/n), I'm going upstairs! Okay?" I tell her. "Alright!" She yells. With that I grab the blankets and pillows head all the way upstairs, and throw them on my bed. I walk over to my closet and grab athletic leggings, a sports bra, and some running shoes, and change into them from my sweats. I fold up Sebastians shirt, and put it on my bed, and throw the rest of my clothes in my laundry hamper. Once I'm done in my room, I head to the laundry room to get mine and (F/n)s clothes from the dryer. I fold up the clothes, put mine in my room to be put away later, and bring (F/n)s downstairs. I get to the main floor, and (F/n) is already there, sitting at the island eating cereal. "Hey, you ready for mommy dearest to come?" I tease. "Ugh, just kill me" She groans, and shoves another spoonful of cereal in his mouth. I just laugh. "I got your clothes out from the dryer." I tell her, and put them on the island beside her. "Fanks" She attempts to say with cereal in her mouth. "No problem" I respond to her, and prepare myself a bowl of cereal and a smoothie. Once they're both made. I put my cereal down beside (F/n) then go to pour my smoothie. I put half of it in a cup with a lid and straw for me, and the other half in an identical cup to my own, and give it to (F/n) to take with her. "Thanks! I'm going to need this." She huffs, and sips the last of the milk out of the bowl. "Well I gotta run, thanks for letting me stay, I had a lot of fun these last three days, and have fun on your date!" She exclaims, and goes to grab her bowl. "No, I'll take care of that. You need to go or your mom will throw a fit. Here." I push her towards the door, and hand her her smoothie. "Thank you so much!" She gleams, and puts her clothes in her bag, and puts on her coat and boots and puts her bag on her back, gives me a quick hug, and rushes out the door. I hear her car start, and drive off. I walk back over to the island and finish my cereal. Once I'm done, I grab our bowls, rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. The grab my smoothie and phone and head downstairs. I walk through the movie area, and head towards the kitchen, but don't go into it. Just to the right of the kitchen is a door that goes into my little gym. I head in there, plug my phone into the stereo and put on my workout playlist. I put my drink on a shelf and start my stretches. I stretch for about ten minutes, then start my workout. I start by grabbing two ten pound dumbbells, and hold one in each arm, and start doing lunges. I do fifteen for each leg then move on to pull ups. Just as I start them, I don't even care about you but Missio came on. The beat of the music makes my blood pump, and makes me push harder. I end up doing twenty five pull ups. Then I do the rest of my work out. Sit ups, dips, push ups, burpees, squats, planks, leg lifts, ten minutes on the treadmill, and a few other things, then I beat up my punching bag for a while. In between the different workouts I'd take a sip of the smoothie and take a quick breather. In total the workout takes about two hours, so by the time I'm done, it's about 3:30.  I walk over to the counter by the door and grab a towel to dry my face, and grab my phone. I head back upstairs, and go to my room. I walk into the bathroom, change my playlist to my day to day one, and turn on the water. I fix it so it's at my favourtie temperature, then take off my workout clothes, get my hair out of the ponytail, and step into the shower, letting the water clean off the filth from my workout. I sing to my music as I wash my hair and body, and shave anywhere that needs to be shaved. Once I'm done in the shower, I turn off the water and step out. I grab a large towel from the linen closet, and wrap it around my body, then grab a medium sized one and wrap it around my head. I grab my dirty clothes and phone and head into my room, throwing the clothes in the hamper. I feel in the mood for a swim, so I semi dance my way into the closet to find a swim suit. I choose an army green 2 piece, and grab a towel. I pull on the swimsuit and head into my room.