Chapter 15

I just want to apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar errors in this chapter. It's 1:47am for me, so I don't want to fix them all right now, but I'll fix them when I wake up. So just fix them in your head I guess and I'll fix them properly in the morning. Enjoy the chapter.

We already made it to the airport and bought our tickets. Now we're eating food and waiting for our plane to be called for boarding. I texted Jensen and told him we're coming early and that I'm bringing Seb and he congratulated me on my new relationship. I've read some of the responses on our posts already. Some of them were really nice, others not so much.

These were on my post

(random.user1) Awww yay!!! My otp is canon!!!

(random.user2) I can't believe he loves you. Like you're really not that pretty or talented. He could do better.

(Your.Instgram) Then why do you follow me if you don't like me? Lmao

(Random.user1) Yaasss queen slay them! You and Seb are so cute together, don't listen to them.

(Your.Instangram) Thank you, I appreciate your acceptance.

(random.user3) Aww, omg that picture is so cute! I'm glad you guys are happy!

(random.user4) I feel like you could both do better than each other. I think you should end it now before it ends badly later.

(random.user3) If you're gonna disrespect their happiness, you shouldn't call yourself a fan. Just sayin'.

All in all, on mine, they were about 70% good, and 30% bad. But I'll take that ratio, it's good enough for me. Sebs was about the same, but I'd say it was more like 60%-40%.

(random.user) Yasss, omg! I'm literally screaming!! I've been waiting for this since (Y/n) posted that first picture! I'm so glad you guys are happy!

(random.user24) Why do you like her? She's really not that pretty.

(random.user5) Are you kidding me? (Y/n) is stunning! You have no right to hate on their happiness. Just let them live!

(random.user39) Yaaass! Canon otp!!

(random.user07) Wow, I can't believe you guys are dating. You should be with me Sebastian. I'm much prettier.

 (random.user9) Personally, I don't like you guys together, but I'm glad you make each other happy.

(random.user67) Honestly, I don't see what you like about her. She's ugly, bad at acting, her clothing style is awful. I can't say one good thing about her.

(random.user43) If I said it once, I've said it one hundred times. Ya'll are cute as fuck.

I'm not going to keep going because they kinda just get worse with some good ones every now and then. Though the supportive ones are really nice. We hear the ten minute warning for our plane, so we get up, and put out plates on the counter for the workers to take. We grab our carry-ons, and head to our plane boarding area. By the time we get there, they're boarding the plane. We walk up and the lady scans our tickets and we walk onto the plane. We walk onto the plane and head to the first class seating. Sebastian insisted on first class and that he pays for it, but I said we'd only fly first class if he let me pay, so I payed and we're now in first class. I put my bag under the seat once we get there. We sit down and the flight attendant comes out and gives her safety speech. I already know everything , so I don't need to pay attention, but I do anyways. We both do up our seat belts and wait for the plane to take off. Sebastians is on his phone, and when I look at him, I see he's visibly tense. "Seb, what are you looking at?" I ask. When he doesn't answer, I lean over and look at his screen. He's finally looking at the comments on mine and his posts. He didn't want to look at them at first because he was scared to. "Alright, that's enough." I say, and take his phone from him, and turn it off and put it in my lap. "Don't let them drag you down Seb." I tell him. "But what they're saying about you. They have no respect!" He spits out. "What do you think about me?" I ask him. "What?" He questions. "What do you think of me?" I repeat. "I think you're a stunning, kind woman, who is very talented at what she does, and you mean everything to me." He says. My heart races. "Then what they think of me doesn't matter. If you think all those things, and they disagree, who cares? I don't care what they think of me. I care what you think of me." I explain. He sighs and grabs my hand, and brings it up to his face. He kisses the back of my hand softly. "I love you." He says softly. "I love you too." I respond, and lean over to give him a kiss. I pull away as the pilot comes over the speakers telling us to turn off any electronics and to remain seated, as we'll be taking off now. The plane starts moving and soon we're on the runway. Seb let me have the window seat, so I watch as the ground gets farther away and the city gets smaller as we disappear into the clouds. I love flying, for work, just for a vacation, going to see my family, for whatever reason. I love being so high in the sky. The clouds look beautiful, the sun shining from blow instead of above. It's surreal. I decide to take some pictures, because, how could I not? It looks amazing out there.