Chapter 26

The next morning I wake up and Sebastian is already gone, so I assume he's downstairs either making or eating his breakfast. I climb out of bed, but don't bother changing, I just stay in his sweater and my leggings and make my way out of the room. When I get downstairs, everyone is there eating breakfast or just talking to the others. "Heyo!" I say, walking in and going to the fridge. When I see there's no fruit, I feel sad. "I've got your fruit." I hear Seb say. Should I be angry? I close the fridge and turn towards the side of the island that's on the opposite side of the chairs. Sebastian is standing there cutting a banana and putting it in a bowl along with a bunch of other fruits. I smile. "Thanks Sebby." I say to him, then turn back to the fridge, open it again, and grab chocolate sauce. I close the fridge and turn back around just as Seb slides the bowl towards me. It stops at the edge of the counter and I grab it and pour some chocolate sauce on it, then just start eating it with my fingers. "So what are we doing today?" I ask the group. "Well I was going to go hang out with Chris and Anthony in the city for a bit today before we go look at houses." Seb answers. "Okay, so what are the rest of us doing?" I ask the others, who are all sitting on the bar stools. "Well, is there anything you want to do?" Tom 2 asks me. "Uh, we could play Mario cart." I suggest. "Yes!" Tom 1 cheers. "We're doing that!" Chris says loudly. "I'm going to destroy all of you." He then challenges. "Well you've never played with me before." I retort. "Oh, yeah. She'll kill all of you and your love from Mario cart because she'll beat you into the ground." Seb tells them. "How much did you pay him to say that?" Harrison asks. "Okay first, I don't need to pay him, he's got enough money. Second-" I start, but get cut off. "Second, she wouldn't need to pay me to say that. She kicks my ass every time we play..He informs them. "Well I guess we'll find out." Tom says with a challenging tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" Tom 1 yells as I pass by him pulling myself into 1st just as we cross the finish line of the last race. "YES! FUCK YOU! I WIN AGAIN!!!" I yell, throwing my remote onto the couch and clapping my hands loudly. Everyone groans. "You guys shouldn't have underestimated her." Tom 2 says. "You're too nice." Harrison says glumly. "There's no such thing." I retort. "Thank you." Tom 2 responds. I smile at him and he returns it. I then grab my phone and check the time. It's Closing in on 3:30, which means I need to get ready to leave to be at the first showing at 5. Seb left at 10 so that means we've been playing Mario Cart for almost 6 hours straight. We only stopped for food, drinks, and the bathroom.  "Alright, well I need to get going now, but you guys can keep playing." I stand up. "One of you actually might come in first when I'm gone." I gloat and start walking away. "Fuck off!" Tom 1 yells. I hear him move, so I quickly turn around just as he trows a couch pillow at me. I catch it easily and glare at him. "It's not nice to throw things at a pregnant woman. Also, a pillow? Really? You could do better." I tell him, then whip the pillow back at him. He tries to catch it but misses and it hits him right in the face. Everyone chuckles and I continue walking away. As I pull my jacket on I hear them start bickering about what race to play. Even Tom 2 was bickering. I chuckle softly to myself then pull on my shoes, a pair of red converse. They stand out against my outfit, which is a dark navy blue, tight dress that goes to just below the knee and a jean jacket.

 They stand out against my outfit, which is a dark navy blue, tight dress that goes to just below the knee and a jean jacket