Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

נכתב על ידי Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... עוד

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 16

3.8K 64 39
נכתב על ידי Innocence51

The Life of a Teacher

---

Nagisa's POV

*Beep!.. Beep!.. Beep!*

The noise of the buzzing alarm clock woke me up first thing in the morning. I blinked my eyes a few times and finally got out of the bed. I had a weird dream lately, but I'm not sure what triggered it. I was...there, in an open but empty black space. It was just me, all alone in the dark.

"Nagisa? You awake, honey?"

Mom called out to me from outside my room. It's actually her morning routine where she wakes me up for breakfast, and goes to work early in the morning.

"I'm up!" After yawning, I gave a quick reply so that she'd be assured that I won't be late this time.

Truth is, my body's always tired after every night. That's because I also go to 'work' at night, and when I get home, I end up exhausted. That's why sometimes I end up getting late for school. Grow up already, me. We're not in high school anymore.

At the dining table

"Nagisa, are you sure you're getting enough sleep? Look at you! You look terrible!" Mom was worried sick looking at me while we were eating.

"Mom, I'm okay. Don't worry. I just had a rough day." I'll try to convince her since it's kinda embarrassing. I'm old enough for this.

"But are you sure, honey? You don't want to be seen like this at school now do you?" She's still at it though.

"Mom, really. Just stop, I'll be okay." I said.

"Were you busy doing faculty stuff last night?" She asked.

"Yeah, a lot of paper works came in and I had to deal with them at home." I went with the flow.

To be honest, the paper works were already dealt with, but if I were to move the subject, I had to distract her from my job every night. I haven't told my mom yet that I became an agent for the government. If she finds out, she'll totally freak out and probably might make me quit.

"Well, just remember. Try not to overdo it, okay? Take care of your body as well, it's important." Mom said with concern.

"I already know that, mom. Jeez, just please stop treating me like I was born yesterday already, it's embarrassing." I felt the heat warming up my cheeks. I was probably blushing at the moment.

Mom didn't say anything back. Instead, she chuckled and went back eating her dish.

Thankfully, she wasn't trying to bring out another subject, so we finished breakfast eventually.

"Well then, I'm off!" Mom said after finishing her cup of coffee. She is the first to leave our house for work.

"Have a safe—"

"Oh, I almost forgot! Nagisa, your dad will be coming home tonight. If you do so have a time to spare, would you fetch him for me at the airport? Thanks!" Before she could close the door, her head popped back in and told me about dad arriving, and then finally closed the door to leave.

"Uh, sure...have a safe trip." Though even knowing she won't hear me anymore, I still finished what I was trying to say earlier.

Dad's coming home? Oh yeah, I did heard mom talking over the phone last night, about dad coming over.

I haven't seen dad a few months after their second wedding with mom. He was busy in his new job in the States, so he had to leave. But way back before in the past few years, mom and dad didn't really go along so well, and dad was just a manager at a café.

But after I graduated high school, they decided to give marriage another shot and begin a new life together. I was really happy at that time, but I was also sad, knowing why our teacher had to leave us behind.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to find out soon if I do have some time to spare.

> Arriving at School

"Good morning, sensei!" A student greeted me while I was walking on the way to the school building.

"Ahh! Sensei! Good morning!" Another student greeted me..."Sensei!" and another..."Morning, Nagisa-sensei!" and another.

I've been through mornings a lot like this since after the day I taught a very, rugged-like class that was composed of criminal-like people that always had an intent to do such a thing.

However, after I taught them a lesson and someone found out about it, the rumors seemed to have spread. Nagisa-sensei the Brave or Nagisa-sensei the Terrifying nicknames were brought upon. I was slightly embarrassed by those wildfire rumors, but I was glad that everyone understood me and earned a great respect. After that, all the students in this school have known me for being a friendly and an approachable teacher.

"Good morning!" I greeted back at them with a smile.

The next thing that happened, the air somehow sparkled and brought out a sweet scent of aroma. All the females in the vicinity were charmed or something like that, and the males seemed to look at me like a cool dude, like what happens every time a popular guy says something to his fans.

"Nagisa-sensei is so amazing!" A feminine voice spoke from the crowd of students.

"Nagisa-sensei! Daisukidesuuu!!" another feminine voice spoke.

"He's so cool!" A male voice this time.

"Hey, how about we enter his class this time?" another male voice.

"Ain't that right? I'm in!" and another.

Chatters about praising or expectations sounded everywhere from my surroundings. Though I still continued walking on the way to the school building, not minding about everything that's happening around here. I was flattered, didn't know that every morning could be like this. How I wish it won't end.

Time Skip - Class Hours

"Alright! Any questions class?" After discussing the big bang theory and how the universe formed, I asked my class for any problems.

For awhile, I thought that some of them would raise their hands and ask a question to something they didn't understand. And about what I meant for the them, it's the class that I was telling you about before.

What they look right now aren't a bunch of bullies and bad guys anymore. They were behaving like kindergarten, as the room was tense enough to make everyone silent.

And so to bring out the fun, I decided, "Okay. Now that everyone's ready, close your notes and prepare for a quick checkup quiz!"

I decided to give them a quiz, but it's not the quiz you're likely expecting.

"Awwhhh!" Disgusted moans left their mouths. Now this is what I like to hear.

"Come on, you know the rule!" I started to walk toward the front of the teacher's desk. Then, I made a serious face, trying to look terrifying as I can, also with a devilish smirk in my face, and said, "Hurry up or you'll get a 20."

Everyone in the class flinched and they indeed looked terrified. They immediately took out their pens and took away their notebooks. Looks like it worked again.

This is how I try to discipline them. But I've been taking it less seriously since they're my class. Someday, I know they'll change, and I can't wait to see that happen, just like what Korosensei turned us to be.

Oh, and by the way? What I meant about giving them a 20 is exactly what you have in mind. 20 sit-ups. Not really special or anything, but it still does the trick.

Time Skip - Club Hours

"Shiota!"

I was walking in the hallways when I heard someone calling out my surname. I turned around and saw Professor Aoyama, an art teacher.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"The principal asked me to get you. It's important." He briefly said.

"What does he want this time?" I sighed before asking in confusion.

"I don't know, but he told me it was important. That is all." Wow, talk about politeness, it was true. But no time to ponder on that thought. If the principal called me, it must be Top Secret if you get what I'm saying.

The principal is also one of my superiors from my work in the government, and he's been tasked to run a school to investigate undercover high school students that are also part of the most wanted blacklist. If you already know who they are, just don't think about it like it's a big deal.

--at the principal's office

"Oh, hey there unit 80!" When I entered the room, he eventually called me by my call sign, which made me panic a little since we're at school.

"Shhh! Would you please consider about the time and place at this moment!?" I scolded him a little.

My superior, Mr. Takao, chuckled at me for a while. He then walked back over his desk and said, "Please, take a seat first." He offered me a seat in front of him. I walked over towards it and sat to listen what he has to say.

"I received a letter from someone. He said that he knew you, and he knows about us." My mind eventually took the matter seriously when heard him saying that someone knows about our identity.

"..." I didn't say anything, but tried to get myself composed as Mr. Takao reached for the letter in the drawer in his table.

"I didn't trust him at first, but then he said, 'This is a matter between us teachers' so I figured I'd give it to you." He handed me over the letter.

"Thank you." I took the letter, but decided to read it later. I placed it inside my pocket.

"You're not gonna read it?" Mr. Takao asked.

"I'll do that later. I'm still a little busy right now." I briefly explained.

"Alright. In that case, I shouldn't hold you for long. Visit me sometime, okay?" He said this with a cheerful vibe. Though, this side of his' is a little weird for me to see.

"S-Sure." I awkwardly responded before I left the room.

After my business with Mr. Takao, I walked my way towards the clubs in the lower floors with little haste. I was planning to check out the club activities immediately, but once I got there, student council officers were already checking the clubrooms.

"Oh, Nagisa-sensei!" I heard a voice that spoke out of nowhere. Then I realized it was from my back.

"Oh hey, there." I found a cute looking girl, with reddish hair that fell on her shoulders, had a pair of purple eyes, and was smiling looking at me.

I instantly thought that she was part of the student council, but I didn't find any patch in her left arm that student council officers often wears.

"Where are you headed? Ah, never mind about that, I know that you're on your way to your club room." I asked the question, though I answered it myself. How retarded of me.

"Yeah, but I'm just going to say hi to my club before going home." She said an answer I wasn't expecting. Now I think I've became more of a retard for thinking like that.

"Oh. You're not joining your club activities today?" I asked her out of worry.

"Yes sir. But there's a good reason for that." She bent her head upon saying that.

"And that is?" I asked, but I wasn't trying to force her to say something personal for a reason.

"The day after our club was approved by the student council, our adviser suddenly resigned being the supervisor for our club, so we were put up on hold. By now, we're just a circle, not a club just yet." She explained her reasons, but she wasn't done, so I kept my mouth shut and listen.

"Today, we were planning on looking for a teacher to become our advisor. But before I could help, I have to ask for a permission from my parents first, that I'll be home late because of club activities, so that's why...*sniff*...I have to go home. *sniff*" Before I knew it, tears were forming in her eyes and was sobbing.

I was sad upon hearing that her club's adviser immediately quit after the club was formed. If I was there in person, I'd punch that Professor into his senses. 

But why? Why did he do that? Is the club he was advising, weird or something? And why didn't the student council president told me anything about this? I guess she's still holding a grudge to weird club activities like these, and maybe, part of it was my fault.

Tons of regret and questions filled my head for awhile. But I realized I shouldn't just stand there and do nothing. Even if I'm the one in charge of approving clubs being formed, there's no rule that I can't be part of one. Besides, I'm a teacher, so it's part of my job and responsibility to help students, unlike that heartless former adviser of theirs. So in that moment, I decided...

"Okay. I understand the problem."

"Thank you so much for understanding, Nagisa-sensei!" The red haired girl chimed in relief.

"So why not just tell your club members to stop looking for a teacher to be your advisor?" I happily said to her.

"Ehh!? W-Why sir? I thought that—"

"Because I'll be the one." I cut her off and said that.

She froze for a second with a shocked face, and after a few seconds, she covered her mouth and tears eventually flowed out from her eyes. Welp, she held her tears, but I was the one who made her cry.

"EHH!? Uhh, ehh...d-don't cry!" I panicked when she started to sob even louder.

"Ya.. ya' really doin' it sir?" Somehow, I realized that she was crying, not because of something bad I said, but because she was overwhelmed with happiness and relief.

"Um, y-yeah. But you better tell your club first." I smiled at her.

"Yes! Yes sir! Thank ya' very much! Thank ya' Thank ya' Thank ya'!" She was talking weird, but I guess that's just how she is when she's in a good mood.

After shaking my hand a lot of times while thanking me, she immediately but happily, dashed on her way to her club to tell them about the good news. I smiled as I looked at her run with energy and excitement, kinda reminding me of our old days when I was still in high school.

Well, at least they're gonna be okay for now. I wonder what kind of a club they are. She did mention something about being new.

---

End of Chapter 16

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5K 693 8
Tras experimentar de primera vez el amor propio los sentimientos guardados de Melascula comenzaron a salir de manera brusca pero amorosa
46.7K 1.8K 58
Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their first marriages. They love each other, have...
7.2K 592 24
A few months ago, she found out that her abductor was up for parole. The thought of him getting out and finding her makes her appreciate that she can...
111K 1.8K 15
It's about Stiles Stilinski..Do you need anything else.. I think not