Why Us?

By Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... More

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 24

153 7 0
By Leedlesorus

Jason's POV

She what. She flipping what. Did Ricky just say May has a boyfriend. The whole car was in shock. May never seemed to be the boy crushing type. Well, she wouldn't tell me if she was, but well...I guess....nothing.

May is slowly going into a ball, and eventually puts her head I between her hands. And Derek's face is a tomato. Everyone in the car is silent. We just stare. (The first letter of their name will be put up on whose talking. Ja is Jason and Je is Jerome and Mi is Mitch and Ma is May.)

Ja - MayBell?

M- Yes? her voice is soft.

Ja - Would you like to explain?

Ma - Well. You see, there isn't really anything to explain. Derek asked me out, and I said yes.

I - She does have a point there.

Ja - I want both of you out of the car. Now.

Mi - Jason I don't think that's a good idea.

Ja - I'm not kicking them out. In just asking them to leave.

S - Jason this -

Ja - SHUT UP! ALL OF THE KIDS GET OUT OF THIS CAR. NOW!

I was so mad I just had to yell. I didn't mean to sound angry, but it didn't come across. Everyone's faces is blank. All the kids run out of the car without question. I sigh. What am I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 214 49
Katlyn Lives in Massachusetts, Usa. She dreams to escape in which she does, finally seeing her brother after 3 years without contact. Somethings chan...
14.7K 762 38
╭─━━━━━━« ⋅X⋅ »━━━━━━─╮ Something terrible has happened to the Dead Army leader as an old prophecy is starting to come alive. Sky and Team Craf...
176K 6.1K 29
"Why did this have to happen?" «completed april 6, 2015»
11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...