Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 7 - part one

20.4K 654 589
By AbyssCronica

Your breath was ragged and your lungs burning. The short shrubs scratched your ankles as you ran up the hill during the lukewarm night. The empty rifle was bouncing against your side, useless.

No fucking places to take cover.

«Stop, you slut!»

The pirate finally reached you, harshly grabbing your ponytail and pulling you back.

A suffering whimper made its way out of your throat.

«You think you can just run off after killing my whole crew?!»

«I do and I will!» you yelled, turning around and hitting his jaw with the shotgun.

He yelped in pain and let you go for a moment. You tried to jump away, but he managed to kick your leg, making you tumble in the humid grass.

The man was quick in straddling you. Then he slapped you hard.

«Now I'm gonna have my way with you, you fucking whore.»

He ripped your white shirt off, but you succeeded in untangling one leg and hitting him in the balls with your knee.

The pirate groaned and fell on his side as you jerked back to your feet, the rifle in your hands, ready to deliver another blow to his head.

«Arara, what a mess.»

A slim coat of ice started to slowly crawl on the grass toward the pirate.

You swallowed, trying to calm your breathing.

«What the fuck?!»

The man attempted to lift himself up, but the ice had already glued his leg to the ground, and it was now spreading over his body.

«No! I don't want to! Let me go!»

Aokiji lazily stepped on the hill, hands in his pockets. The pirate was soon covered in white, except for his head. His eyes were wide in terror.

The Admiral's gaze travelled from you, who were trying your best to keep your shirt together, to him.

He crouched down in front of the man.

«You know, I usually avoid killing you guys when possible. But.»

The ice spread to his face, freezing his terrified expression.

Aokiji stood up, then, with a quick movement, he kicked his head, sending it flying away.

You almost gasped.

«Here.»

The Admiral unbuttoned his vest and handed it over you.

It was far too big and fitted you like a dress. Nevertheless, you wrapped it around your body.

It had his scent, and your heart calmed down instantly.

«Thank you, sensei. I had everything under control though.»

«I know.» he shrugged «I just found him very unpleasant.»

Your eyes lingered on his decapitated frozen figure.

«I agree.»

«[Y/n].»

You lifted your gaze on his broad back, now covered just by his blue shirt.

«Nothing similar will ever happen to you under my watch. Do you understand that?»

A crooked smile curled your lips.

«I do. I mean, you always leave all the work to me and stuff. There must be something good out of it, right?»

«Hm.»

Aokiji rubbed his nape.

«You're a troublesome little woman.»

The rolling of the ship woke you up.

For a second, you didn't recognize the wooden cabin. Then your eyes dropped on the undone bed.

Flashes from the night before cut through your mind, and your heart thumped.

What would Aokiji-sensei think of it? Would he be able to even look at me now?

But... was I under your watch, Aokiji-sensei?

Unexpected, a stray tear rolled down your cheek. Your fingers were quick in wiping it away.

Men were moving and yelling on the deck, probably busy in some manoeuvre. The sun filtered from the porthole.

You stretched your sore limbs under the blanket, finding your muscles protesting. A surge of pain spread from your womanhood, cutting the breath in your lungs.

Crap.

Fucking Eustass.

Speaking of the devil.

The door cracked open, and the captain stepped inside.

You stiffened, immediately pulling the blanket up your neck and retracting to the wall.

But he didn't even look at you.
He marched to his desk, eyes lingering on his soaked fur for a second, before his attention was stolen by one of the maps.

He seemed annoyed.

You frowned, trying to sit in a more comfortable position, but the pain got you again and you cursed under your breath.

«We're docking.» he suddenly said, without turning «You will be locked in here, men will be guarding, so don't be stupid.»

You rolled your eyes, although he couldn't see.

«When on earth have I been stupid?» you murmured.

Someone knocked, then entered.

«Captain, did you want to see m-»

When the gaze of the doctor dropped in you, the words died in his mouth.

Clearly he wasn't expecting to see you ever again. At least, not in one piece, and not with life in your veins.

Kid hinted at you with a brusque movement of his head, still busy with his sheets.

«Check on the prisoner before getting to shore. Lock the cabin when you're done.»

Without adding anything, the redhead threw the key to the doctor and stepped outside, slamming the door behind him.

The little man blinked at it, then at you.

«Well, I'm confused.»

You let your head fall back on the couch.

«You and me both, doc!»

«I was expecting a lot of blood and pieces scattered here and there.»

«I'm pretty sure this is the second time you say something similar to me, you know?»

«I'm double impressed then.»

He dropped his bag next to you.

«So, what should I check?»

You lifted one eyebrow and he nodded.

«Of course.»

The doctor applied some ointment on your external and internal wounds. He checked your vital parameters, your bruises, the bites and the lesions around your wrists and ankles.

As a final touch, he gave you food, water and painkillers.

«You may be the person with the best survival skills I've ever met. And you wouldn't say from the way you act.»

«Give me a break doc, I was tortured last night!» you scoffed.

His eyes became serious for a moment.

«Did he rape you?»

You opened your mouth to reply, but no sound came out.

«I...»

"I want you"

A grimace entered your features, your fingers running through your dishevelled hair.

«I don't know...» you muttered.

He sighed.

«It's fine, girl.» his voice grew softer «Take it easy, okay? Your wounds are not serious. You actually look better than when I first met you.»

The doctor closed his bag and approached the door.

«Wait!» you called him back.

You snorted and limped to the desk, blank hanging from your shoulders, then grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and quickly scribbled something down.

«What?»

You handed the sheet to him.

The man examined the brief list, then raised his small eyes on you.

Your head nervously tilted to the side.

«Please?»

«Prisoners don't usually make requests, ya know.»

«Prisoners don't usually last a week on this ship, I guess.»

«True.» his gaze went back to it «Some curious stuff, uh?»

You blushed a little, and he shoved the paper in his pocket.

«Fine, I'll see what I can do. No promises.»

«What's wrong with the captain today?» the Mohican asked after climbing down the side of the Victoria Punk and jumping on the shore.

By that moment, the whole crew had developed good skills in detecting Kid's mood with a rapid glance. It was a matter of life-or-death.

Heat shrugged. His face looked darker than usual.

«Maybe he didn't enjoy killing the girl as much as he thought?» Wire guessed.

«Or maybe it's because he didn't.»

The trio turned to Killer, who had just jumped down the ship.

Heat peered at him.

«What you mean he didn't?»

«Kid didn't kill the girl.» Killer repeated «He didn't even hurt her that much. She's safe and sound in his cabin.»

Wire furrowed his eyebrows.

«Well, that's weird. And, Heat, did you just sigh in relief?»

«I truly didn't.»

«How do you even know that?» the Mohican asked.

However, they were interrupted by an irritated call from their captain, who was further ahead towards town. Not willing to upset him, they hurried by his side.

«Killer-san!»

The little doctor waved at the second in command, skipping towards him. He had something in his hand.

The blond pirate stopped, allowing the crewmate to reach him.

«What is it, doctor?»

«The girl requested a few items. She's alive by the way, did you know that?»

«Yeah, I did.»

Killer went through the list the man handed to him.

«I figured it was better asking you, before going to the captain. But that stuff looks harmless to me.»

«Well, those are pretty elaborate instructions for a bra.»

«I thought the same thing. I like the "or whatever" part in the end though.»

Killer shrugged and gave the list back to him.

«You don't have to ask Kid, my permission is enough. She didn't request much, you can get everything except for the razor.»

«Good.»

More or less at the same time, Kid called Heat over.

«Yes captain?» the pirate answered, standing by his side.

The crew had already started to scatter on the beach. Soon they would reach the town. Whether they would be quiet or disseminate blood, it was a random matter.

Kid quickly looked around, to be sure they were at a safe distance from everyone else, then fixed his amber eyes right in Heat's face.

«I have a mission for you, and you have to keep it discrete. Is it clear?»

Heat frowned.

«Of course. What is it?»

Locked in the cabin for the whole day, you had time to think.

You really tried to cool down your mind before analysing the situation. You cleaned up, ate and took your painkillers.

Reconsidering the last events, it was now clear that, for some reason, Eustass Kid wasn't going to kill you or seriously hurt you that easily.

Something you didn't really notice before popped into your head. Something he said that night.

"You are the one messing with my mind".

What was the meaning of it? He clearly showed he enjoyed torturing you psychologically and yes, even sexually. He craved your body.

So he gave in when you said you wanted him.

Wasn't that... the very opposite of rape?

As for your feelings, you didn't want to look too much into them for now. Adding guilt to the pile was just stupid. You had to accept not being in control of them. And that it was okay not being completely responsible for what you felt.

It was a matter for another time. The only important thing now was surviving and regaining your freedom.

Once reached this conclusion, it felt like a heavy burden was lifted from your chest and you could breathe more easily.

For the first time you explored the cabin not looking for a weapon, and for the first time you noticed new things.

A collection of tune dials, for example.

You glanced at the door, knowing that pirates were outside, but whatever. You played them.

They were mostly coarse sea ballads, but somehow you liked the nostalgia lingering among the rough lines.

Something else came to your attention while scrolling through the mechanic manuals and notepads on his shelves. Pressed behind the first layer of books, there was a once coloured booklet. The cover was faded and ruined.

Intrigued, you carefully pulled it out and blew the dust away.

Liar Noland series:

The tale of Captain Jack

«Oh.»

Forgotten memories blossomed in your mind, flashing a bittersweet tug of nostalgia inside you.

You had the same children book back at the orphanage, before the older kids tore it apart. It was the story of a pirate free like the wind, who chased the most grandious treasure across the seas, along with his faithful crew.

The tale itself was the biggest treasure for you. Every night, you used to sneak out of the shared room, steal a torch and hide in the little library to read it, with a blanket over your head to conceal the small oil lamp.

You knew every word by heart, yet you broke a little when they destroyed it.

Your fingers were turning the pages almost in trance. Those illustrations, the determined look on Jack's face, although they were just a few strokes... it brought you back to your not-so-happy childhood. The sea ballad from the dial was somehow matching perfectly.

You were so lost in the atmosphere, bent over the desk, you didn't even realize the door opened and someone stepped inside.

Suddenly, a bunch of light objects poured on your head.

«WHADDAHELL?!» you yelped, jumping away from the chair.

You were met by the mad grin of Eustass Kid.

He was holding a shopping bag he clearly emptied over your head, since items where scattered all over the floor now.

«Great observation haki my ass. You suck, marine girl.»

You grimaced at his comment, the adrenalyn still pumping in your veins.

Kid reached for the tune dial playing from desk.

«I see you allowed yourself some freedoms.»

His sneer didn't quiver though, so you didn't raise your guard. After a day on land, the captain seemed in a good mood again.

«You're the asshole that locked me in a shitty cabin.» you grumbled, massaging your head.

«And you're the cheeky bitch that made demands.» he retorted, hinting at the stuff on the floor.

«Well, excuse me if I don't wanna stink like you filthy pirates!» you hissed back, starting to pick up the lotions for personal hygiene you wrote down on the list.

The list you gave the doctor.

Who clearly gave the items to Eustass Kid.

Oh no.

Your eyes flicked up, meeting the mischievous look on the redhead's face.

He tilted his head to the side.

«What's wrong, birdie?»

«I...»

You searched the floor for some particular products, unsuccessfully.

«Is something missing?»

«Nope.»

«You sure?»

«Yep.»

«I guess this is not the other half of your stuff then.» Kid nonchalantly observed, moving his fur back to reveal another lather bag hanging from his belt.

Kid grabbed it and was about to open it, so you jumped forward, trying to snatch it away. Unfortunately for you, he was expecting it and just lifted it above your reach, while his mechanical hand intercepted yours.

The grip on your arm was painless but firm.

«I wonder what's inside.»

«You already know, dammit!» you snapped «And I fucking need underwear, because you ripped it all off!»

«You asked for more so I can do it again? Wise. Let's see what we have here.»

He turned the bag upside down over the couch and the clothes fell down, piling on it.

You frowned, seeing so much more than what you asked for. And.

«What's that supposed to mean?» you sighed.

Kid let you go as you approached the couch and extracted a bright pink leopard printed bra from the mess.

«Do you like this one more?» Kid asked, grabbing a silky black one with holes where the nipples where supposed to be «I certainly do.»

«I swear to god, I'm wiping the Kid Pirates away from this world.» you hissed, dropping the bra.

He burst into a coarse laugh.

Luckily, among the other clothes there was some decent stuff, mainly new tank tops and shorts.

«You know, this is not even my favourite part.»

You shot the redhead a glare.

The nasty smile curled his features again while he reached for his pocket.

«I came to know you requested something even more interesting.»

Holy crap no.

Mental note: kill the doctor later.

Kid's expression was pure delight as he pulled out the package of condoms you asked for.

You felt the heat enveloping your whole face and neck.

«I... did not...»

Oh, whom am I trying to fool?

«I think you did.»

«Shit.»

You hid your face in your hands and brusquely turned to give your back at him as he burst into another laugh.

«Well, listen up!» you cried, still refusing to look at him «You're not gonna kill me and you're not gonna free me, right? That means it's highly probable it'll happen again. And I don't want a little fucking Eustass baking in my belly! You might not giving a shit, but-»

The package hit your nape.

«Oh, gimme a break girl!» he scoffed «I'm the only Kid of the ship and things are gonna stay this way. Yes, pun intended.»

You opened your mouth at him but you were not really sure how to react.

«I... one week ago I was a marine officer and now Eustass "Captain" Kid is fucking throwing puns at me about knocking me up.» you shook your head.

«You rather say one week ago you were a frigid bitch and now you want me to fuck you so hard you begged my crew for condoms.»

«This is SO NOT what happened!»

«Well, I got proofs. What do you have?»

«I'll have you dead, that's what I'll have.» you whined to yourself, triggering another laugh.

Slowly, your eyes rose on him.

The captain was really enjoying it, laughing with his red head thrown back, the painted lips opened and the pale muscles shaking with his rumbles.

Is this the killer who tortured me last night?

You let out a breath and moved to the couch, collecting the clothes and starting to fold them in piles. There were even some shoes among the items.

A soft giggle escaped your lips and, without you being able to prevent it, it quickly turned in a torrent of laughter.

«What are you laughing at?» Kid asked, suddenly gruff.

«It's... it's just... I can't help it.» you tried to catch your breath, wiping a tear away «Look at all this stuff! It's like I had the whole terrible Kid Pirates shopping for me!»

Well, the point of you always saying the stupidest thing had already been made, right?

Yet your pride kicked in, and you were still a prisoner.

Kid's amber eyes dangerously sharpened.

«What did you just say?»

But you were already submerged in laughter again. The thought of those fearsome pirates walking around some lady shops and picking stuff up for you was hilarious. You just hoped they didn't kill anyone in the process.

You yelped when the cold metallic hand harshly grabbed your wrist and pushed you down to the couch.

Suddenly, Eustass Kid was towering over you, squashing you among clothes and pillows.

«You find it funny, birdie?» he licked his lips «Well, let me give you something to laugh about.»

His flesh hand slipped under your shirt.

«W-Wait, Eustass, don't- NAHAHAHAH!»

Your protests were cut short by new laughter, forced this time, as his fingers prodded and squeezed all the skin they could reach.

«What? Aren't you enjoying now?» he snickered to your trashing figure, his mouth brushing your ear.

You gasped when his hand stopped tickling you and cupped your breast instead.

Pressed under him and out of breath, you realized how your parted lips were close to his.

Your eyes locked together.

WhatamIdoingwhatamIdoingwhatamI-

Somebody knocked.

«Kid?»

It was Killer's voice.

The captain groaned, lifting himself from you and shifting seated on the sofa.

«What?»

Killer entered the room and maybe his eyes lingered for a moment on your flustered face as you rolled onto your stomach and caught your breath.

«Sorry to interrupt.»

You showed him your middle finger.

«What is it, Killer?» Kid snorted, impatient.

«We're getting far from the shore, but there's a ship on our heels. It's one of Big Mom's.»

For fuck's sake, not again!

Kid shrugged.

«So what? Let's wait for them and kick their ass.»

You groaned, burying your face in the pile of clothes.

«It might be not that simple, this time.» Killer replied «We're still reorganizing our cannons and I took a look at their ship.»

The Massacre Soldier crossed his arms on his chest.

«Charlotte Daifuku is on it.»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 842 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
5K 221 9
Only on the day you had decided you'd take your miserable life and everyone in the near proximity with you, does Eustass Captain Kid walk into the sa...
37.2K 1.6K 43
Fallen from grace as a Marine Captin after your entire crew is viciously slaughter before your very eyes. All you can seem to think or focus on is ta...
42.3K 1.6K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...