Secretly Submissive (Finished)

By AlternativeTruths

A 19-year old woman named Iris is stolen for ransom by four different men. Soon after, they discover that her... More

Introduction
Schedule
Sunday- Boss
Monday- Damian
Tuesday- Noah
Wednesday- Cole
Sage
Jealousy
Lingerie
Submitting
The Future
Author's Final Note
Book Two?
The Sequel is Out!

Simply Submissive (Upcoming Book 2)

31.8K 513 15
By AlternativeTruths

I can't even believe that we are over 80,000 views on just this story. You guys are so amazing, and for those of you who want one... You deserve a sequel!!

Fair warning- My WiFi will be shut off for about a week, so updates may not come daily. It may be closer to every other day, but I will be working on book two to Secretly Submissive. Do you wanna know the title?

"Simply Submissive"

I'll update when it is posted, and thank you all so much, again for reading, voting and commenting. You don't even know how much it means to me! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 357 13
Contains Sex scenes, Violence (Minor), and BDSM. Recommended for Mature Audiences. ...
507K 9.4K 50
✨Book two✨ It's not necessary to read the first book but the characters from the first book do appear in this one. ...
12.4K 325 8
Sophie chambers, a naive and innocent young Woman, was sold by her father to pay for his drug debt. This spiralled her into a world of violence, traf...
362K 12.3K 36
❝My fate changes when I have been kidnapped. I never thought I would be kidnapped in such a way. And my fate would take a turn like this. My normal d...