Submitting

Song: Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls

When we return home, it's around 5 in the afternoon.

"Are you hungry?" Sage asks me, walking through the front door.

I nod. "Yes, starving actually. Maybe I should eat so I don't act like a pig on the date in a few hours," I reply, laughing.

She giggles. "Let's eat then. I'll heat us up some leftovers or something."

We walk to the kitchen and pick out something to eat. When it's ready, we take it to the couch to eat.

"So," she asks. "What time are you going to start getting ready for the date?"

Just as she speaks, Noah rounds the corner. "What date?" He asks, curiously.

Before I can say anything, Sage glances over him, smiling. "Oh, Boss and Iris have a date for tonight."

I see Noah's eyes flicker over to me. I don't know when I was planning on him finding out, but I knew it was going to be awkward. "Really?" He asks.

I nod and laugh, nervously. "Yep."

He gives me a small smile, but I can tell that it is fake. "Cool. I'll talk to you later," he says, looking directly at me.

When he walks away, Sage glances over to me, confused. "What was that about?" She whispers.

I turn to face her. "Noah kind of seems to have a thing for me, and I haven't had the chance yet to tell him that Boss and I are together."

She scoffs. "Don't worry about it. Noah is a nice guy. Once you tell him that you aren't feeling it with him, he will understand."

I frown at her. "That's my problem, though. He's such a nice guy. I hate to hurt him."

"Well," she says, shrugging. "If you don't have feelings for him, you just don't. Maybe I can talk to him for you."

"You'd do that for me?" I ask, smiling.

"Of course I would. Now, finish your food, because I'm sure you need to get ready, soon."

After we finish eating, I run up to my room and begin to lay my clothes out on the bed. I hide the lingerie in the top drawer of my dresser, and I feel my stomach sink, thinking about wearing it for Kade. I hope that I'm not going to look silly.

I wash off in the shower, massaging that shampoo through my hair, and I take a deep breath. This is happening tonight.

Author's Note: This is where the mature part of the story begins. If you want to read the mature version, go to my profile, and find the book named "Secretly Submissive (Mature Chapter 17+)" and you can read it there. I did this to prevent my story from getting removed from the site index.

For those of you who cannot read it or just do not wish to, I wrote a less mature version, and everything is the same, except I take out most of the sexual content, and it's a lot more soft-core. You can just continue to read here after this note.

If you do wish to read the mature version though, it's just 3 easy steps:

-Go to my profile

-Find "Secretly Submissive(Mature Chapter 17+)" in my works

-Read it there! :)