𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

By theshimmery_star

It's about two teenager who were bounded with something pure and unnamed. A story which started with a lot o... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
Note
PART-5
PART-6
15 May
❤PROMO❤
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
Shout out

Coming back

4.7K 69 0
By theshimmery_star

I am sorry to those who actually loved my story and supported me throughout. Many of you has messaged me to continue my stories. So, I will complete my both the stories for my loyal readers.
I can't hurt those who are genuine for those who are silent. But I want to tell you the silent readers that it's takes a lot of time and we have to manage a lot of things to write down a story. Please appreciate it. Don't take it for granted. We don't get anything by writing a story. It's only the votes and comment that you guys leave us and that is the only thing which made us happy.
So, I am requesting to you all please response. If you can't comment then at least vote. It won't even take 1 sec.
At last love you to all of my readers who made me understand that I should give concentration not to those who are not supporting me. Love you guys. 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Specially thanks to
AmritaSil MonicaPessanhaPio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 19.1K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
274K 25.8K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
77.9K 4K 8
You can't say which love story will get a happily ever after and which won't. So, don't afraid to fall in love. May be you will get your own share of...
485K 31.3K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...