Finding Me - Book 4

By Erin__Lee

Emerson Isabella Stratton, 17 years old, bisexual. Emerson struggles with her identity. She is a girl and 9... More

BACK!!
"Sorry But I Can't."
"Date Night?"
"Happy Birthdy to Me!"
"Savior!"
"Taking a Break."
"Moment."
"Come Clean."
"Decision."
"I'm Sorry."
"Meeting."
"First."
"Admire."
"Million Bucks!"
"Chill."
"Uh No."
"Space."
"No Way!"
"Dream."
"Thankful."
"Fall."
"Together."
"Scared."
"Family."
"Lacrosse!"
"Day Off."
"Future."
"Relax."
"Plans."
"Show."
"Ignored."
"Parents."
"States!"
"True Love!"
"Gone."
"For You."
"Prom!"
"Path."
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1!
Bonus Chapter 2!
Bonus Chapter 3!
Bonus Chapter 4!
Authors Note

"Happy."

1.9K 67 33
By Erin__Lee

My phone buzzes multiple times and I groan.

"Answer your phone Emerson." Jasmine mumbles burrowing her head into my neck.

I sigh and reach over, picking it up, and answering," hello?"

"Good morning princess." Ma's voice says cheerily.

I blink a few times and open my eyes, saying a quick," morning."

"Did I just wake you?" She asks.

"Kind of yeah, what's up?"

"Just wondering if you're coming home this weekend?" She asks.

I look over at the time, 8:15," yeah I might stop by. Not sure what time I'll get there."

"Okay. I love you princess."

"Love you too Ma. See you soon."

She hangs up.

Yawning I stretch my legs and arms them jump up and walk over to my luggage.

"Mm, that's a sight I don't mind seeing every morning." Jasmine mumbles.

A blush creeps up my neck reddening my cheeks. I forgot I was completely naked.

Standing up straight I slowly turn around and head straight to the bathroom.

"Come back! You're so cute when you blush!" She calls.

I roll my eyes and shower. Once I step out I lotion up and pull on my underwear followed by dark blue jeans and an undershirt.

Steam follows me out of the bathroom as I walk barefoot around the bed.

"Hey wake up," I squat and poke Jasmine's cheek.

"What?"

"Get up I want to take you to breakfast." I tell her.

At this she perks up and jumps right out of bed.

"I get what you meant. I'm really enjoying this view." I say eyes trained on her butt as she looks through her bag.

She shakes it teasingly before standing, winking, and going in the bathroom.

I chuckle and finish getting dressed. I pull on a light blue button up, socks, black hightop vans, and a black beanie.

Going around the room I pick up our scattered clothes and put them in our bags. After which I call to make preparations for breakfast.

When Jasmine comes out the bathroom she's clad in blue jeans, a plaid shirt, long grey sweater, and long black boots.

She finishes packing her things and I grab our bags.

We stop by Maggie's room, where Vincent opens the door, and let them know we're heading out. He says 'see ya later'.

After checking out we get in my car and drive away.

Like always we sing songs and talk as we drive. As we drive into my town she frowns.

"Where exactly are you taking me for breakfast?" She asks.

"Only the best restaurant in the world." I tell her.

There's an intrigued yet confused look on her face. It stays in place until we arrive.

Parking in the drive way I go around and open the door for her.

"Emerson who's house is this?" She asks as we walk up the steps.

I knock on the door and wait.

"Little lamb." Grandpa Wayne says as soon as he pulls the door open.

I smile widely and step in wrapping him in my arms," hey grandpa."

He pats my back and pulls away," who is this beauty?"

Jasmine blushes and I take her hand, pulling her closer," this is Jasmine, my girlfriend."

"Lovely to meet you Jasmine, I hope this one isn't giving you too much trouble." He jokes.

"Grandpa," I whine.

"She's a handful but I have it under control." She says to him.

I raise a brow.

"Come on Isabel's in the kitchen." He leads us into the kitchen.

A smile stretches on to my face as I go over and hug her," hey Grandma."

Her arms squeeze me tightly," I've missed you Pooh Bear."

"Gram," again I pull Jasmine to me," this is Jasmine my girlfriend."

Grandma wraps Jasmine up in a hug immediately. Jasmine hugs her back happily.

I take a step back then another then I go and sit with Grandpa at the table.

"How are you feeling Grandpa?" I ask looking at him.

He grabs my hand across the table and pulls a smile," I'm fine Little Lamb, sickness comes with old age but don't you worry about me," he winks," I'm a fighter."

"I know, you can't blame me for worrying Grandpa."

Then Grandma calls," come and get it!"

We stand and go into the kitchen. Jasmine smiles at me and as I pass by I kiss her cheek.

I fix my plate and go to the dining table. When Jasmine comes in I pull a chair out for her to which she smiles and sits.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Grandma asks.

"Three weeks, four days." I say.

Jasmine smiles at me," I wasn't aware you've been keeping count."

"It's not everyday you fall for an angel."

Grandpa snorts and laughs," you're just as corny as Alex."

My cheeks heat up as Jasmine laughs right along with him.

"I think it's cute," she says running her hand along the back of my neck.

"Dear lord she looks like a tomato!" Grandma exclaims.

Shaking my head I say," I didn't come over here to be teased."

They let up on the teasing and take some time to get to know Jasmine, asking questions about her family and school and future plans.

Talking about the future makes me realize how close we are to graduation. Four months left of school then it's on to college or whatever I plan to do.

Man time flies.

We finish breakfast and I help Grandma wash the dishes and put away the rest of the food.

"I can tell how happy she makes you." She says placing a hand on top of mine.

A smile plays on to my face," yeah she does, I love her, and I feel crazy cause it's only been a few weeks."

"Love has no timing. It happens when it happens and it is to be treasured. She makes you smile like I've never seen before and that's worth a lifetime."

I lean in and place a kiss on her cheek," I love you Gram."

"I love you too honey."

"What're your plans for the rest of the day?"

"Gonna take Jasmine out maybe a movie or laser tag, I don't it's cold out."

Grandma waves her hand at me," forget the cold go do something fun despite the weather."

"Whatever we do we should go do before it gets too dark," I lean over and hug her," love you Gram."

"Love you too honey."

I walk into the living room," Jazz you ready?"

She nods and stands," thank you so much for breakfast, it was nice meeting you." She says to Grandpa who smiles and says goodbye.

Then she goes to say goodbye to Grandma so I go hug Grandpa.

"I'll see you around Grandpa."

"Alright Little Lamb."

We leave out and as always I open the door for her then get in myself.

"Where to now?" She asks.

I shrug," movie, mall, we can call up Casey and Olivia and see what they're doing."

"Ohhh can we have another sleepover?" She asks excitedly.

Once pulling to a stop sign I pull my phone out and call Casey.

She answers on the fifth ring.

"Sup bestie!"

I chuckle," hey Case, what're you guys up to?"

Jasmine holds the phone while I drive.

"Nothin really, watchin movies with my girl. What about you?"

"Awwwe cute. And I'm driving with my girl, lookin for something to do."

"Hiii Jasmine." She greets.

Jasmine smiles," hey Casey."

"Jasmine says she had so much fun at our last sleepover that she wants to have another." I say honestly but also teasingly.

"That sounds like so much fun. Come scoop us so we can go get snacks and stuff." With that she hangs up.

Chuckling I turn right and head to Casey's house. I park and blow the horn.

A few minutes later she and Olivia come out and slide into the back of my car.

We greet each other and I drive us to Walmart.

"Buddy system! Jasmine Livy you two go get drinks, I'm with Em." Casey says grabbing a cart and pulling me away.

I chuckle and walk alongside her.

"You're excited to be buying," my eyes scan the isle," diapers?"

She rolls her eyes," I'm just walking, a detour, I miss you bestie," she hip bumps me," what's been going on?"

"Nothing really. I uh told Jasmine I love her and we uh slept together for the first time."

"What?!" She exclaims her voice ringing three isles over.

I put my hands on her shoulders," calm yourself."

She nods," when was this?"

"Last night." I mumble.

Her eyes widen," woah really? This all happened last night?"

I nod and recount the story to her, telling her how and why Jasmine was mad at me and leaving out the extra details of our first time.

"Awwwe you two are so cute." She squeals throwing a box of fruit snacks in the cart.

Nudging her side I ask," what about you and Liv?"

"We too have fulfilled our fleshly pleasures."

I scoff," so you had sex okay. What else?"

"We met each other's parents, had our first argument-"

"Over what?" I ask grabbing chips and an assorted bag of candy.

"We went to a party and I was dancing while she went to get something to drink and this guy was dancing close to me but she thought it was too close and we fought. We made up though." She winks.

We go over to the next isle and she grabs a case of Snapple while I grab a 750 ml Black Cherry Smirnoff.

"Uh we're eighteen ya know." Casey points out.

I wink," I got this."

She nods and we meet up with Olivia and Jasmine before going to checkout.

The 20 something year old woman checking us out looks suspiciously at my fake ID but she seemingly shrugs it off and rings us up.

Grabbing the bags we leave out of Walmart, go to McDonalds, and back to Casey's house. The sun has set by the time we arrive. We manage to sneak the alcohol pass her parents and up to her room.

I collapse on to the bed, sticking fries into my mouth.

"So what're we gonna do?" Liv asks falling back next to me.

Jasmine sits on my lap and shrugs.

"Let's play attached at the hip!" Casey exclaims.

I frown," what that is?"

"Basically we write a bunch of body parts down and put them in a bag or hat, break off into teams of two, we each draw a body part and we have to make sure those body parts touch and if they stop touching we drink." She explains.

Liv jumps up, 100% on board with the game and Jasmine follows.

"I call this taking a very sexual turn very soon." I sigh.

Olivia takes the liberty of writing out the body parts while Casey goes to get cups. Then we sit around on the floor.

Casey pouts the drinks and sets them on the desk and then Olivia sets the hat full of body parts in the center.

"Obviously Livy is my partner." Casey smiles.

We then each reach in and grab a piece of paper.

Hand

I lean over to see Jasmine's paper 'Hip'

"Seems doable." I nod.

Casey stands and Olivia gets on her knees.

"Ready?" Casey asks to which we nod.

I reach over and put my hand on her hip. Liv leans over, her forearm on Casey's thigh.

We're frozen like this for a while until Casey wobbles a little falls over her arm disconnecting from her thigh.

"Woo!" Jasmine cheers hi-fiving me.

Casey and Liv grab their cups and drink before refilling them and setting them down.

We pick another body part.

Tongue

"Tongue really? Why?"

Olivia chuckles," she said body parts it's a body part."

'Stomach' reads Jasmine's paper.

"Wow." I say chuckling.

"Let's go." Liv claps.

Casey brings her elbow up to Olivia's cheek. While Jasmine lies down and lifts her shirt.

Rolling my eyes I lean down, stick my tongue out, and place it on her belly.

Liv laughs," that is not what I expected when I wrote tongue."

"Wha thid you ehpec?" I ask.

"The fuck?" Casey laughs.

Jasmine laughs too, her stomach moving which causes me to lick her. She looks down at me smirking.

I release a breath which causes her to shiver.

"You need to stop moving." She says.

When I look over at Casey and Liv, Liv breaks and throws her head back laughing.

"Stop fucking moving!" Casey laughs and pushes Liv's shoulder.

They take another drink. At this rate they're going to be drunk before us.

Again we take a body part.

Face

Uh oh.

"Uh this is going to be awkward." Jasmine says showing me her paper.

Groin

"Okay what the hell." I throw my hands up.

I called it. I knew this would get sexual.

"Whatever it is you do it or you drink." Casey says.

My eyebrows furrow," but this is intimate . . . as fuck."

"Ing. Intimate as fucking you meant." Liv jokes.

I straight face," no it is."

She shrugs and grabs Casey's foot. Fucking hell.

Jasmine lies down and spreads her legs.

"Really?"

"Come on, woman up." She points to her lower region.

Taking a deep breath I lay between her legs and put my face on her groin.

Immediately she squirms.

"Don't move." I say.

Her legs move in as she tries to clench her thighs together.

Oh my fuck.

"Jasmine!" I protest.

"Stop talking you're making this worse."

I feel the heat radiating from in between her thighs. She's turned on I know but she's not helping it by squirming around.

"There is no way you two lose to us this time."

"I agree." I mumble.

Jasmine grabs my head," for fuck sake Em."

"Sorry babe not much I can do, you were all on board for this one."

She sighs.

And so do I.

"Alright I'm done, we lose!" She exclaims moving my head and jumping up.

I chuckle and grab my drink. After downing it I look to Liv and Casey.

"This game is over."

"Awe sore loser." Casey teases.

I shake my head," no I just think Jasmine needs to dry off."

She looks at me and I wink.

We decided to watch movies and settle down on the bed eating snacks and drinking until we all fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.2K 21
Isabella is a sophomore in high school. Her best friend,Emmy, is the most popular girl in school. They've been best friend's since the 5th grade. B...
248 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
7.5K 642 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
576K 12.4K 35
where a new tiktok star meets THE tiktok star. and it turns into more than a friendship. girlxgirl ~~ "she knows what i think about" ♡ ~~ thank you...