My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

IXX

10K 336 237
By Princess_penguin23

Y/n's Pov

"I don't get that asshole, why is he acting so weird, he even told me to stay away from my new friend." I groan, complaining to Jimin as we were walking down the hall heading to our next class.

Jimin chuckles making me furrowed my brows wondering what's funny.

I squint my eyes and pursed my bottom lips into a pout.

"Hey! It's not funny that he's being a jerk." I scold, lightly hitting him on the arm ang glaring at him.

"It's because he's jealous." He snicker.

I narrowed my eyes at him and give him a quizzical look.

I cock a brow and scoff.

Why would he be jealous?

"Why would he be jealous?"

Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and grin knowingly at me like he's trying to indicate something.

I grunt and huff out loud.

"Whatever." I mutter harshly, turning my gaze ahead of us as we walk to our class together.

That annoying Taehyung is pain in the brain.

Jimin and I walk to our class together laughing at some dad joke Jin told him earlier, but the moment we walk through the door my laughter holts and the smile on my face drops when I saw Taehyung in the class.

Talking about the Asshole, here he is.

Taehyung was already looking at me with a smirk on his pretty face I want to punch the moment I step in the door.

But what annoyed me even more is that there's a girl sitting on his lap flirting with him, clinging like a monkey.

Jimin seems to notice my change of mood and follow my gaze, snickering for some reason.

And what is he laughing now?

I swung my eyes at him and pressed my lips in an annoyed line.

"What are you laughing at?" I hissed.

"Are you jealous?" He chuckle, playfully nudging me on the side.

My eyes bulged out at what he said and pull out a horrid face that made him cackle even more.

"Ofcourse not!" I scowl, quickly defending myself.

"Yes you are." Jimin argue, "look at your face it's all red." He laugh while pointing to my face.

I squint my eyes at him and grunt in annoyance.

"It's anger." I grit out and strutted inside the class leaving him behind.

I scan around, looking for an empty chair and my eyes land on a familiar head.

I smile.

Minhyun.

I didn't even know I have a class with him.

I walk towards him who's busy talking with his friends on the right wing and take a seat next to him glaring at Taehyung on my way as I pass past him.

I feel a pair of eyes burning on the side of my head when I flop down next to Minhyun and without looking I already know who it was.

Minhyun noticing my presence, turn his head and look at me, immediately smiling when he sees me but suddenly falter.

"What's wrong?" He question worriedly, probably picking up the look on my face.

I close my eyes for a moment and exhale, breathing all the annoyance out then face Minhyun with a smile on my face.

"It's nothing." I shake my head dismissively, "I just forget something." I said, making up an excuse.

Minhyun stare at me doubtfully, giving me a -are-you-sure- look.

I smile assuringly at him and throw him a thumbs up.

He grin at that, ruffling my hair in a mess making me frown and whine.

I push his hands away and playfully scowl at him.

He just snicker, smiling sweetly at me.

I groan, attempting to flat down my hair that sticking upward  "you ruined my hair." I grumble.

"You still look beautiful y/n." Minhyun smile, his words making my cheeks heat up somehow.

"Hey, stop it." I complain, squinting my eyes and pouting at him.

Minhyun laugh, reaching over my face and pinching my cheek.

"Then stop being cute." He chuckle making me smile for some reasons.

Minhyun and I are getting closer the more we spent time together and Taehyung seems to be annoyed by that.

"Hey I never seen you in this class." I wonder.

"I've missed a week lesson in Mr. Joon's class so I have to sit-in in his class during my vacant hours to catch up."

You frown, bottom lip jutting out as you felt disappointed.

"That's sad, I wish we have some class together."

______________________________

Taehyung's Pov

Why is she laughing with him???

My eyes squint as I watch him having any close contact with her.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and glare at the back of Minhyun's head.

I'm aware that he get what I said when I told him to stay away from Y/n.

That dick is not taking my threats seriously hah.

"Baby pay attention to me." The girl clinging on my neck whine unattractively.

I swung my annoyed glare at her and the moment she met my burning eyes she shut up her mouth and drop her gaze on her lap in fright.

I heard Jimin snicker on my side.

"Just admit that you're jealous Tae." He laugh, going back to that you-like-her mode again.

I roll my eyes and breath out a fit of petty annoyance.

"Shut up." I grumble.

I fixed my gaze on y/n who's busy flirting with that stupid Minhyun and huff in rage when I saw that Minhyun pinching her cheek.

What even annoyed me even more was Y/n! why is she letting that idiot touch her?

I rudely push the girl off my lap out in temper and ignore how harsh I am but I don't care, Y/n's ticking me off.

"Yahhh." The girl cry out.

I scowl at her.

I don't even know why I have her sitting on my lap.

She huff and mutter incoherent things under her breath before stomping her way out of the class and slam the door loudly.

I sigh in frustration and return my gaze on Y/n, who was all smiling at that stupid Minhyun.

I narrowed my eyes and scrunch up my face in distaste.

What does she ever see in him?

"You like her Tae so stop denying." Jimin's chuckles rang in my ear.

I point my glare at him but didn't correct him.

_____________________________

Y/n's Pov

The class has start just a while ago and we're on the middle of the lecture when Minhyun hit up a conversation.

"Are you and Taehyung dating?"

I was taken by surprise at Minhyun's question and I feel my eyes almost falling out of their sockets.

I swung my amaze gaze at him and frantically shook my head that I feel myself getting dizzy.

"No, why would you ask that?"

"I just notice the way he look at you." He nonchalantly shrug, fixing his gaze somewhere, or particularly to someone.

"You mean, the glare he keep throwing me."

I follow his gaze and end at Taehyung who was indeed looking back at me.

A look of distaste on his face as he scowl at Minhyun.

I scoff.

I quickly retreat my gaze away and face Minhyun instead.

"He's my brother." I frown, a bitter taste in my tongue.

I might be mistaken if I saw a look of relief washed through his features but it was gone in second and instead it was replace with a puzzled look.

His brows crease into thin folds and his head tilt slightly, scanning my face as if he was studying me.

"But you don't look like him and you're last name isn't the same." he pointed out confusedly.

I pressed my lips tightly together and snicker quietly.

Glancing at the teacher for a split second to find him on his back and still busy discussing the lecture.

Well, we don't want getting caught.

I look back at Minhyun.

"Yeah, because he's an ass." I quietly laugh, my eyes glancing at Taehyung for a bit before looking back at Minhyun. "Actually he's my Stepbrother."

Taehyung was still oddly staring at me with hard gaze but I just rolled my eyes at him.

Minhyun chuckle then look at me in skeptical, he narrowed his eyes.

"How come are you two become step-siblings?" He ask, his brows raised in curiosity.

"His dad married my mom but we're not blood related because we don't have the same father and same mother." I explain, making it clear for him.

Minhyun hum in no particular response and slowly nod his head understandingly as he take in the details.

"Okay." He grin. "That's was a relief."

I give him a smile before returning my eyes on the front and listen to the lecture.

"Uhm Y/n?" I heard Minhyun softly calling my name after a while.

"Hm?" I hum in response but didn't take my eyes off the board as I'm busy taking down notes.

I don't want to rely on mom in my financial in the future, I will prove her that I can live without a mother and any of her help.

The moment I finish my study here I'm going back to Greece.

"Are you free later?" Minhyun ask, sounding a bit contemplated.

I lift a brow unassure of what to answer but then I remember that I have nothing to do later and it will be all boring and plain.

"Yes, why?" I nod, still keeping my fixed gaze on the board.

"Uhm maybe it's okay if I'll ask you for a walk in the coffee shop." He steadily said.

I swung my gaze at him and raise my brows, a small smile creeping up on my face.

He scratch the back of his neck sheepishly as he look at everything else but me, waiting for my response.

"But if you don't-"

Ofcourse I'll go with him.

"Ofcourse." I answer without hesitation, lightly laughing when I see his reaction.

His face light up and a wide grin spread on his face.

"Really?" He chuckle, asking like he misheard me.

I snicker and nod my head.

But before I could even say yes something not too soft hit the back of my head.

"Ow." I quietly groan and look down to see a small white rectangular eraser on the floor.

I shut my eyes and pressed my lips in an annoyed line.

That stupid Taehyung just throw a fucking eraser at me.

Ofcourse it was him.

"Are you okay?" I heard Minhyun worriedly ask on my side.

"Yes." I grunt.

"I think it was Taehyung." He sigh, he doesn't sound please.

"I know." I grumble, not meaning to be rude or anything.

That Taehyung is just pissing me off.

I don't even know why he's my fucking stepbrother.

Aish how could I be so unlucky!?

I look over my shoulder and point my annoyed gaze at Taehyung who was smirking at me and a laughing Jimin.

I knew it.

I narrowed my eyes and grit my teeth.

"Fuck you." I mouthed, scowling at his direction and flipping a dirty finger towards him.

He just quietly snicker on his seat, a lopsided grin smeared on his face.

Fucking-

"Are you listening Ms. y/l/n?"

With one last glare at Tae's direction, I look back at Mr. Joon who was staring questioningly at me.

I notice that everyone's attention was on me as they all turn their heads on my direction and I need to restrain myself from rolling my eyes.

"Stand up." Mr. Joon said in authority, he doesn't sound very happy. "Do you want to head out of my class?"

I take a deep breath and rise on my seat, I shook my head.

"No sir."

Mr. Joon give me a look before nodding his head.

He sigh, unpleased.

"First warning Ms. y/l/n."

Great.

Just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 79
"Too late baby, I'm not going to be your step brother because I'm already your boyfriend, no your soon to be husband" - Step Brother : PJM Alternativ...
233K 15.2K 46
KIM TAEHYUNG "let's start a summer romance." "just for you to forget me at the end of it?" "no, never you." [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #1 in shortstory...
363K 15.4K 53
❝ it can't hurt, right? ❞ - in which a young fangirl somehow finds herself chatting with kim namjoon. CURRENTLY EDITING! © 2017 ; joonsoul. includes...
361K 14.3K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...