Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 17: Last Time

3.9K 89 34
By darkangelscries

{CAMILAS POV}

I cleared my throat, dropping her hand as I smiled a little at her.
"Uh.. Thanks for...you know? Helping me...." I say, talking about earlier. Scratching my neck awkwardly because of the whole situation.

She shook her head and smiled.
"Its okay...um....are... you okay though?" She says, concern written across her features as she gazed into my eyes intently.

I shifted around on my feet, suddenly feeling shy as I bit my lip sheepishly.
Watching how her eyes glanced down at my lips which—mind you— made me even more shy.

What the fuck? I've never been shy around girls before.

"U-Uh.. Yeah. I'm p-perfectly fine." I stuttered out, cursing to myself because seriously!? First I'm shy and now I'm stuttering? This is so wrong.

She smirked a little and I decided to change the subject.
"Uh. I haven't seen you around." I say as I raised my eyebrows at her questioningly.

She nods her head, shrugging her shoulders as her mouth quirked up a little to a small smile.
"Yeah. I'm new here. Senior." She proudly stated with a smile, her dimples showing and I smirk slightly at that.

I raised my eyebrows before grinning at her.
"Cool. I'm a senior as well. Do you mind if I see your schedule?" I asked as I held my hand out in front of her.

She grinned back before turning around, unzipping her bag before handing over her school schedule.

"Great. Uh.. You have.... 2nd and 3rd with me." I say, looking over her schedule one more time before handing it back.

She smiled brightly at me, her eyes shining before clearing her throat, trying to appear cool.

"Oh. Nice. Uh...can I maybe walk with you to 3rd? I don't really know my way around so..."

I smiled back at her before replying.
"No yeah its perfectly fine. I mean. You helped me so let me help you." I said smoothly, still appreciative of the fact that she helped me.

Nodding her head, we quickly decided that we should head out after the tardy bell rang.

I'm still dreading to face her in class, but now that I met Iris, the feeling is sort of fading away.

I caught sight once again of the classroom, relived that she isn't outside anymore.

Standing outside her classroom, I motioned for Iris to go first before following after, gulping quietly at everyone's eyes who averted their attention to me and Iris.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Iris shifting around uncomfortably, which is a clear sign that she isn't feeling too comfortable with all the attention on us.

"Ms Cabello. Nice of you to join our class."

I turned around, watching as Lauren raises her eyebrows at me, to which I rolled my eyes to as the grip on my bag-strap tightened.

Her face held sympathy as they stared at me and I clenched my jaw angrily.
I don't need her fucking sympathy.

Her gaze stayed on me a little longer before she slowly turned to Iris, face surprised as her eyes widened.
"Oh! Uh. You must be the new student." She spoke out.

Iris nodded her head and I turned to her, a smile on my face at her shy state as I placed a hand on her arm to calm her down.

She smiled back at me encouragingly and I dropped my hand, turning back around to find Laurens eyes staying on the place where I touched her and her face held......jealousy?

Smirking a bit to myself, I turned back around to look at Iris.
"Uh. Yes. My name is Iris Wilson." She introduced herself.

Lauren narrowed her eyes at us before clearing her throat.
"You guys do realise that you're both late and that I have to give you both detention? Right?" Lauren says with a pointed look.

I turned back around, seeing Iris's eyes widen in panic and I frown quietly to myself.

She's new here and she already has detention because she stayed back to help me? I don't think so.

"Um. Sorry ma'am but uh. In all honesty I think I should be in detention." I spoke out, gritting my teeth together because as much as I hate talking to her now. I don't want Iris to get into trouble on the first day.

Lauren raised her eyebrows before humming quietly to herself.
"And why is that?" She questioned with her head tilted to the side, a small part of her neck skin exposed and
I'm sure she did that on purpose.

To tease me? I don't fucking know.
Its working though. And that's the part I hate.

I glanced to the side, seeing Iris looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed together as she gazed at me curiously.

I nodded my head as if to say 'don't worry I got this' before turning back around to face Lauren.

"Uh. I wasn't really feeling well and she found me.. So um.. She stayed with me and that went on until the tardy bell rang and well...now we're here. So please.. I should be the one in detention. Not her. All she did was help me so...yeah." I say truthfully.

I watched as Lauren eyed me curiously, narrowing her eyes as her face held a unreadable expression.

For what seemed like a long time when in reality it was only 2 minutes, she finally cleared her throat as she glaced down at her books, nodding her head as a slight smiled appeared on her face.

It looked fake. Oh whatever.

"Okay. Uh.. I guess that's a good enough reason for Iris to not be in detention. But you though, Camila, will have to stay back for detention okay?"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her tone and opted instead to nod my head, turning back around to grab at Iris's arm as I walked with her to the back, sitting down as I motioned for her to take the free empty seat beside me.

"Demanding much." She whispered teasingly and I shrugged my shoulders playfully.
"Can't help myself some times." I teased back, smirking slightly at her face.

She smiled a little before touching my shoulder, caressing it as she rubbed slow circles against it up and down.
"Thanks. For helping me with Ms Jauregui." She whispered.

I nod my head, aware of her hand on my shoulder and the way she's looking at me until we both hear someone clearing their throat out loud.

I turned around, seeing Lauren looking down at her paper as she glances up at me, biting her lip before looking back down at her work.

I frowned quietly to myself and leaned forward, catching the eye of Zayn as he winked at me playfully. Wiggling his eyebrows towards Iris and I rolled my eyes, a small smile on my face as I turned back around, leaning down on my desk as I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.

————

"Remember. You need to be here for detention."

I heard Lauren call out from behind me.

I rolled my eyes, nodding my head before walking out with the crew for lunch.
Looking back, I saw Iris standing by herself in front of Laurens classroom so I signalled for the group to wait before walking towards her.

"Hey. Uh.. I was wondering if maybe you want to have lunch with me and my friends?" I offered nicely, smiling at her as I raised my eyebrows.

She stared at me for a few seconds before slowly nodding her head, making me grin and I held my hand out for her to take.

She took it in between hers, smiling to herself and I grinned at the blush covering her face as we walked together hand in hand.

—————

"So I'm just wondering.... Since you're like..super hot and very British. Maybe you should try and hit it up with Mila here. Like.. Seriously. Her right hand isn't going to fulfil all her needs and—"

"Dinah!"

I glared at her from across the table, turning around to send an apologetic look towards Iris who just laughed it off, shaking her head as a huge smile worked its way to her face.

I don't want Iris to find out about mini Camila and I sure as hell won't let Dinah be a big blabber mouth and tell her before I do.
Maybe I won't tell her..Sigh.

"What?" Dinah gave me an innocent look, shrugging her shoulders as she continued to devour her huge ham burger.

"What is she talking about?" Iris asked with an amused smile on her face, turning around to face me.

"It's...hard to explain." I sighed out. Rubbing my temples as I closed my eyes.

"Something else is going to be hard soon if you finally agree to date her."

"Shut up Dinah." I glared.

"So uh. How do you feel so far being here in Miami and everything?" Harry asked. Changing the subject and fuck am I glad.

Iris shrugged her shoulders, playing around with her salad as she looked down slightly.
"Um. Its different...But... I like it."

I felt someone nudging my side and I turned around, facing Shawn as he leaned in to whisper into my ears.
"Ms Jauregui seems like she can't take her eyes off you."

I leaned back, furrowing my eyebrows confusingly and he nodded his head  behind me.

Turning around, I indeed caught the eye of Lauren, staring at me from across the cafeteria with a sad and....another emotion written on her face.

She met my eyes, refusing to break eye contact as I stood still, challenging her to look away but nope. She doesn't budge.

I'm the one to give up and I narrow my eyes at her before looking away, frowning confusingly to myself.

She keeps sending me mixed signals! Can she just stop?

Maybe you don't want her to stop.

I decide its better to talk to Iris. Because somehow. She helps me forget.

And that's the first time someone has helped me forget without me having....well. Sex...

Because that's usually my solution.

I think I'll hold on to Iris for a while. As a friend though..
As a friend.....

Right?
Right.

———————

The last bell just rang and I groaned quietly because what time is it! Its time for detention! Yay! Amazing huh?

"Hey Mila. When your detention finishes you can just go home and change because we'll probably be waiting for you at the theater." Zendaya suggests.

"Maybe you want to come with us Iris?" Zayn offers and I smile at him.

Iris's eyes widens ever so slightly and she clears her throat, looking down shyly as a small smile displays itself across her features.
Her cute dimples making an appearance as well.
"U-Uh.. I don't want to intrude and stuff..." She mumbles out.

"Oh no! Its perfectly fine. Trust me. Mila will pay for you." Dinah says with a smirk.

I glared at her once again before turning back around to touch at Iris's upper arm, rubbing soothingly.
"Yeah its okay. Plus.. We could use some new company." I smile.

She looks up at me and I nod my head encouragingly, smiling brightly at her small nod and she smiles slightly at me.

I look down at my watch, groaning to myself frustratingly before murmuring out.
"Guess I have to go now to detention with the devil. I'll see you idiots later. " I waved towards the crew before turning back around to smile friendly at Iris.
"And I'll see you later beautiful."
Grinning at her blush as she pushes me back playfully.

I giggle quietly before walking back down the hall, towards my ex lovers classroom as I wore a scowl on my face at the thought of her.

————

"Okay. Let's just get this stupid detention done alrea—"

I opened the door, not even finishing my sentence before feeling a pair of familiar lips press against mine softly.

I open my eyes, shocked to find that Lauren has pressed herself against me, reaching behind me to close and lock the door all the while her lips stayed occupied with mine.

I closed my eyes with a moan as her tongue invaded my mouth eagerly, her hands travelling across my body as she pushes up against my now growing bulge, making me groan out in pleasure when she smirks against my lips.

"La-Lauren.. What are you doing?" I gasped out, panting heavily already and feeling dizzy from her kisses.

She stops immediately and moves back, gulping heavily and I bite my lips at her dark eyes.

I stare at her, confused and so fucking turned on as I raise my eyebrows questioningly.

"Sorry. Uh. That wasn't suppose to happen." She mumbles out.

I can feel myself getting so mad and I slam my hands on the desk hard, watching as she jumps slightly from the sound.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I spit out angrily. My head still feeling quite dizzy from her sudden kiss attack.

She shakes her head and turns around, sitting back down at her desk as she arranges her books.
"I'm sorry but that was a mistake.." She breaths out hesitantly. Looking down as she tries to distract herself with her work.

"God why do you do this?!" I throw my hands up, my eyes angry as my chest heaves up and down.

"Like what?" She questions. Eyes now looking up at me and I scowl at her.

And that makes me more frustrated because I fucking know she knows what she's doing.

"You keep sending me mixed signals! Can't you just leave me alone?! And then you kiss me and say 'oh it was a mistake' are you fucking kidding me? Do you think you can take advantage of the fact that I'm in love with you?"

My knuckles are turning white from how hard I'm clenching my fists.

I haven't noticed that I've said I was in love her until I watched her eyes widen and she goes to say something but I'm cutting her off once again with a harsh glare.

She sighs heavily and moves to stand up, but I'm quick on my feet and I walk towards her, shoving her down to sit back down on her chair as I glare down at her.

She stares up at me, wide eyed, mouth agape as she gulps quietly to herself.

I wouldn't hurt her. Never. And I know she knows that. But I need to get something from her first.

Looking down at her, I start to chuckle bitterly.
And then that turns to giggles until I'm laughing like I just heard the most funniest thing ever.

Lauren looks up at me worriedly and I wipe under my eyes, still glaring down at her as I run my hand through my hair frustratingly.

"So.... You and Lucy are finally back together huh?" I bite out harshly. Raising my eyebrows.

Lauren looks down, guilt written all over her face and I clench my jaw at her quietness.

"And to think you actually liked me. Guess you just liked using me huh?" I chuckled out.

Her eyes showed sadness as she reaches out to touch me.

I yank my hand away, like her touch burned me and scoffed at the hurt look that flashed across her features.

"Don't fucking touch me. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Until you get your shit together, maybe I'll make an exception.. And tell Lucy I said hi." I mumbled out before walking back, grabbing my bag before exiting out of her classroom.

I don't care if I'm going to have detention again. I just hope Lauren understands how much she hurt me.

———

okayyy! theres that!

so iris and camila are getting realllyy comfortable with eachother huh?
don't worry though! if you're scared that Camren won't be endgame. they will be endgame. that's the whole reason why I wrote this story duh.
Also. Apologies for any mistakes.
I'm not perfect yano?

AND PLEASE SEND IN IDEAS. My shit of a brain is slowly crumbling down.

anyways thanks for reading!

keep smiling because you're beautiful and have a great day!

-Belle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
Bad Girl By Emma

Fanfiction

200K 1.1K 6
tons of smut and I mean tons camren fanfic lauren jauregui and camila cabello meet at a party, hook up and think they'll never see each other again...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
9.4K 332 18
Camila discovers that her cousin Valentina is getting married, a week before the wedding Camila finds out who her bride is. Lauren and Cindy g!p ;)...