Bound Together (editing)

By zjmfatty

Alexandria Simmons has never been noticed at her high school, Hartwell High. With only having two best friend... More

Bound Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT INFORMATION MUST READ
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Epilogue
Spin Off Fun Facts & Last Authors Note
SPIN OFF & TRAILER
new beginnings and story

Chapter 32

5.2K 175 45
By zjmfatty

[A/N]

READ THIS IT'LL HELP:

before reading this chapter, listen to these songs in any order once Jayce and Alex arrive to their destination, it'll definitely set the mood in this chapter:

music for this chapter:

Worldwide - Big Time Rush

Latch (acoustic) - Sam Smith

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

RIght Here, RIght Now - HSM 3

Mad World - Michael Andrews

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

You and I - One Direction (duh)

human - Christina Perri

Never Say Never - The Fray

ALRIGHT ENJOY

-

The thing with surprises; I hate them.

Like for example, when I was 12, I had just gotten home from a trip from school. We camped out in the woods for the weekend, and I may or may not have gotten my first period on that trip, and I stained each and every one of my pairs of short, pants, any type of bottom I had. My teacher was a guy so he was no help, and the other girls in my class had tampons, which I didn't want since I did not want to stick a stick up my vagina. When we arrived back at school, my principal; a girl, saw my red stained jeans and handed me a box of jumbo maxi pads, saying that I should've been prepared. The box was literally the size of a big ass family sized chip bag - well not literally, but it was huge ok. It couldn't even fit in either of my bags, so I was forced to carry it around.

And worse comes to worse, that day was my birthday. So here I am, being dropped off at home by Colton's parents, who might I add were very delicate about my situation. I lugged my bags up the steps to my house, holding the box of pads in-between my arms and side, all while trying to unlock the front door to my pitch-black house. As soon as I walk through the door, the lights flicker on, and I get startled by a loud, "Surprise!"

Since I was scared, I dropped the box of pads and my bags on the ground in midst of seeing what was going on. Hanging in the room was a big ass banner saying, "Happy Birthday Alex!" And filling the room was every friend and family member I had. Including Colton, who probably snuck in through the back.

So yeah, practically everyone witness my blood stained pants, and jumbo box of maxi pads. And ladies and gentlemen, that is why I hate surprises.

The drive from the prison back to our town was quite long, almost an hour and a half. The sun had already set, and it was about 7 at night.

"You really irritate me with these surprises Jason," I grumbled from the passenger seat.

He huffed, "No need to full name me Alexandria. Besides, surprises are great."

"You obviously haven't heard the story of my 12th birthday." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked mockingly.

"Nothing," I replied.

We were going up a long, and familiar trail. We arrived at what looked like the end of the trail, and he parked the car along side with other vacant and parked cars.

"Canyon Point? So cliché Jayce," I joked.

"Not the way I do it." He replied with a mischievous grin.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

Canyon Point was up in the mountains, it was used as a hiking trail, but was known as kind of like a view spot to see our entire town.

Ignoring my statement, he laced his fingers through mine and led me towards a more vacant area still overlooking our town. I noticed that there was a big open space, and lots of people were spread out around it, most were towards the middle spot, wanting to see every single aspect of our city.

But Jayce led me up higher the hiking trail, past a "No Access" sign.

"Uh, I don't think we're suppose to be here Jayce. We might get in trouble."

He chuckled, "If we're meant to get in trouble up here, why haven't I been kicked out of this place already?"

"I didn't even know people were allowed to hike up higher this mountain. Isn't it dangerous or something?"

"I live on the wild side, didn't you know that?" He smirked at me.

After walking up the long trail, we stopped at a secluded spot, with a huge smoothed out boulder in the middle of the dirt ground. There was also a regular oak tree, with the branches stretched out behind the boulder. This wasn't the top of the mountain, and if it was I probably wouldn't have made it halfway up, but this place was certainly high up.

"You see, everyone has their own 'spot' at Canyon Point, and this happens to be mine." He gestured to the boulder that looked like someone had been flattening out diagonally, making it seem like it was meant for someone to lie down on it.

"Did you do this?"

He nodded, "It took about 6 weeks to get it as flat as possible. I used carving and sculpting tools."

I ran my hand over the surface and it felt so smooth, that it seemed impossible.

"And guess what?"

"What?" I replied, glancing over at him.

"It's not real."

I gawked at him, "Are you serious?"

He nodded, and examined the faux boulder, "I made it completely out of cement, with the help of Wesley of course."

"How'd you do it?"

"Simple, using a cement mixer, some water, and getting down and dirty the result was this masterpiece. We made this a few years back." He explained.

"Why?"

This caused him to smile at the ground, and walk over slowly towards me, clutching my hand, "With all the generic spots down there, we wanted to share something that would never be destroyed. So we made this boulder here to create a special place to bring that special someone."

He tugged me over to the boulder, and he laid down flat on the smoothed area. "Lay with me."

I took the spot next to him, and our fingers interlaced between us.

"I'm surprised this could hold the weight of both of us."

He scoffed, "It's cement, what do you expect?"

He pulled out his phone, and played a familiar song that fit the mood, and made me giggle.

"Right Here, Right Now" from High School Musical 3. "Really?" I questioned, letting a grin break out on my face.

"This is the song to listen to when you're with the right girl. Haven't you seen the movie?" He smiled innocently at me, turning back to face the sky.

What an idiot.

For a moment we just laid there together, staring up at the sky full of stars.

"Pet peeves, go." He stated randomly.

"Um, ok. The sound of silverware scratching together."

"When people chew gun with their mouth open."

So I'm guessing we're going back and forth on this.

"When guys act a certain way around specific people."

"When girls constantly put themselves down for attention."

"How people leave my room without closing the door."

"When people take my stuff without giving it back."

"When people stereotype others."

"Feet."

I stopped and turned towards him with a confused expression, "Feet?"

He nodded firmly, "Feet."

"I don't get it."

"I don't like feet. It's weird, if someone touches me with their bare foot I'll freak out on them, and probably sanitize."

I laughed and continued this game, "Uh, random quirks about yourself, go."

"I have to spray myself with one sprits of cologne before going anywhere."

"I always have to tie my hair in a pony tail any time it looks terrible."

"My pillows need to be a certain way before I fall asleep."

"I can't have my food touching."

"I have to listen to music anytime I do assignments."

"I always have to look at my own reflection in windows, mirrors, etc."

His laugh sounded through the area, "I had no idea that you were conceited."

I gently pushed him, "Next topic."

"Small secrets, go."

"I once stole a color of nail polish from one of my friends' room because I couldn't find the right shade anywhere."

"I hit on a salesgirl just to get a discount on the clothes I was buying."

"Once I threw up on a blind date."

"I helped my friend create a fake Facebook account just to get another girl to like him."

"I accidentally spilled red dye in Lillian's brunette hair dye, and she thought she bought the wrong one, but actually liked being a redhead."

"I'm a virgin."

I snapped my head towards him after he said that. He was already looking at me, waiting for my reaction, "You are?"

He nodded bashfully, "Yeah, I've sort of been waiting for the right person, as cliché as it sounds, but it's true. I don't believe in having emotionless sex with some stranger you're probably not going to end up with. You want your first time to be with someone who feels the same way you do about them. I like to see it as this, virginities are like tissues in a tissue box. You take it, but can't put it back."

"Wow," I breathed out.

"I told you a big secret, now it's your turn."

I sighed, "I've gotten my heart broken."

He furrowed his brows, "How's that a big secret? Everyone's had a heartbreak once in their life."

"Everyone just assumes that I've never had a boyfriend because of my reputation in school. But I've had a few."

"How many?" He asked, his curiosity growing.

"2," I replied, "Julian, he was with us in 7th grade, but it didn't go anywhere since we were so young so that ended. And I had one when high school started, his name was Will. We dated for 2 years, and he was my heartbreaker."

Jayce's eyes were filled with concern, "What happened?"

I sighed, trying to refresh my memory on what happened since I hadn't told the story for awhile, "He transferred schools, and I told him we shouldn't be together anymore. But he insisted on us giving long distance a try - so we did. For a month or so, things were fine. Naturally he grew distant, and I saw it coming, and I took it upon myself to make my relationship better." I paused to take in a breath, "So I made Cameron drive me over to his house, but he had company. His mom let me in, and I went inside and they were all just sitting in the living room, guys and girls. One girl in particular was sat on his lap, looking very cozy. Once he saw me, he instantly stood up and walked over to me. He asked me what I was doing there, but in a whisper. So I explained the situation only to be interrupted by the girl who was occupying his lap. She asked who I was. And he replied, 'I don't know, some psycho slut from my old school who used to follow me around school.'" I closed my eyes for a moment, letting a lone tear escape down my cheek, which was wiped away by Jayce's comforting hand.

"I couldn't believe what he was saying. To make it worse, the girl said, 'Stalker much?' I remember feeling confused as to why he would say something like that. I could still hear their laughter and insults at me. And yeah, I was crying all the while. He practically pushed me out the door and closed it behind him. I yelled at him whilst the tears streamed down my face. He told me that this wasn't working out and that I should just go and never look back, never try to find him, never contact him, never even try to see him. When I asked him why, he said, 'I'm deleting you from my life.' And you know what I said in return?"

"What?" He asked in almost a whisper.

"I said, 'But I love you.' It was the first time I had said it to anyone who weren't my family. I truly meant it too, I did love him, so much. And in response he said, 'That's cool and all, but I don't love you.' And that was it."

Jayce was silent for a moment. I almost thought he was upset because he wasn't my first love. But he proved me wrong by cupping the back of my neck and giving me the familiar feeling of our lips meeting once again. Our lips moved like they were made for each other. To my disappointment, he ended the kiss sooner than I wanted.

"You're my girlfriend now. Okay?"

I laughed, replying back, "Okay." Then noticed I what he just did, "Dude, you've got to stop copying the great works of John Green. Only Augustus and Hazel can pull off things like that."

He groaned, and laughed, laying flat on his back, "Fine. Let's come up with our own saying. They're not the only ones who could do it."

"We can't just copy what they do. It has to come up spontaneously Jayce, like some sort of random moment we have."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I checked the time on his phone, "8:34pm."

We had about 30 minutes left, but I didn't want to bring up the time at a perfect moment.

"You know what?"

"What?" I replied.

"I think revealing these secrets just brought us closer than ever," He grinned.

I smiled, "They will and forever keep us bound together."

"Like Troy and Gabriella?" He questioned with smirk.

I giggled, "Like Troy and Gabriella."

"Like Gus and Hazel?"

"Like Gus and Hazel." I confirmed still laughing slightly.

"You and me." He said, practically grinning from ear to ear.

"Forever."

"I like the sound of that." He replied, before meeting my lips with his own.

-

Authors Note:

just letting you know, if you didn't notice, i fucking love tfios so much

I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I THINK ITS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE, HANDS DOWN BEST CHAPPY I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN MY OPINION

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE JUST COMMENT ABOUT MY STORY, YOU ALL ARE KILLING ME I NEED FEEDBACK FOR ONCE COME ON, OR I'LL CRY

COMMENTS ENCOURAGE ME TO UPDATE AND I HAVE NONE WHATSOEVER

JUST COMMENT ANYTHING, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU TELL ME I SUCK OR WHAT YOU'RE EATING JUST SAY SOMETHING TO ME PLEASE IM BEGGING, LITERALLY ON MY KNEES

VOTE, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT, & SHARE

Until next time,

- queenfreakco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
1.8K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
9.3K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...