Grace

Oleh loveemelife

Grace Soto is a seventeen year old teenager. She came from a foster home to being raised by a controlling wom... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

14

1.3K 43 13
Oleh loveemelife

Destinny clutched her stomach, grasping onto the bed sheets. She cursed under her breath, unable to move from the pain. She began to feel her hot tears making a trail down her face, and it was scaring her. The grip she had on the sheets became looser and her vision began to fade. "J-j..." She barely spit the words out, before collapsing onto her bedroom floor.

Dominic looked over at Tiara, who was engrossed into the action movie playing. She stared at the screen in complete awe. The building exploded, echoing throughout the speakers, and she jumped against him. He nudged her then smiled. "If I would've known you were that scary, I would have kept this in the case."

"I'm not scary, so you can quit with all that. Now, hush. You're making me miss my movie." She turned back to the flat screen as he removed himself from the bed, walking into the hallway. He flipped on the lights leading to the patio, then grabbed his cigar sitting on the countertop. She had skipped school just to be with him and he wasn't enjoying it much so far.

For all he knew, she was going to watch her little movie then end up knocked out like last time.

He took a seat on the chair, staring out at the city. The fog coated the buildings, slowly becoming more and more visible. He remembered his aunt telling him that fog meant something tragic was happening. He snickered. It would be on the news first thing tomorrow morning morning if her assumptions were true. His aunt had a thing for telling tales, though, so he was sure it was just another thing God was doing.

Dominic leaned back in the chair, exhaling the smoke. He looked around, seeing into his next door neighbor's apartment. The man wasn't busy entertaining some company, which was a surprise. It was no doubt that the man were likely to get him some every now and then. He just hoped he was as lucky as him. And he knew he was as soon as he felt fingers trailing over his shoulders. "What are you doing out here? It's humid," Tiara spoke.

She walked around the chair, tossing her left leg over the side then straddling him. He smiled up at her as he put out his blunt. "Well, you was being boring so I had to do something."

"I'm boring now?" she replied, leaning in closer to him. He nodded, licking his lips, preparing to have her kiss him. Tiara ran her tongue across her glossed lips before replying, "Well, I don't like you thinking I'm boring. What could I do to make it just a little bit more fun?"

"First, you could-"

"Wait, don't tell me because I already know." She met him halfway, covering her lips with his, and his lips were soft to her. Each time she kissed him, she got so hot and ready. Dominic was different to her. Just from kissing, he knew how to work his tongue. She just hadn't got to experience the real thing in his bedroom, but she was prepared to. They had done almost everything.

Tiara felt his hands eagerly unbuttoning her shorts. She pulled away to help him. They looked around, before moving inside of the house where he hurriedly stripped his basketball shorts off of his waist. She stepped free of her shorts, then placed herself into his favorite sex position. He grabbed a condom from the coffee table before entering her from behind. She gasped, tightening around him as he began to stroke in and out of her.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He groaned. "Go into the room. I think this my mama bringing me something. I'll be in there." She kissed his cheek before disappearing into the room. Dominic got rid of all of the evidence before heading to open the door, fixing his basketball shorts as he went.

"Hey, li'l boy, who you got over here today?" Sharon stepped in, passing him her plate of million dollar pie. He smelled the pineapples coming from underneath the plastic wrap, smiling to himself. He placed it in the refrigerator as she examined his dishes.

Sharon sighed heavily. "I guess you taking good care of this apartment. You ain't had no issues, have you?"

"No, Ma. The landlord handled that faucet last month. I'm cool here, how you been?" Dominic attempted to rush the conversation so she could leave. Tiara wouldn't wait for long.

Sharon sat down at the island counter. She missed her son being home with her. She was happy he was doing well, and wasn't causing her so much stress but she missed him. His father was gone so it was just her in that big house, doing nothing but cleaning and working. All of her sisters had their own lives, and were doing well and she was as well but she didn't have anything to show for it besides nice clothing and the big house. She missed her husband and her son being home with her.

And she had tried dating multiple times, but it was hard. All of the men were old, and still weren't ready to turn their player cards in. She was talking to a man from her job but he had a wife, and she was no homewrecker. She dropped him quicker than a bar of soap once she found out what he was up to. There was also another issue. The sex. She missed a man's simple, special touch. She missed her man's special touch. But he was gone for a while, and she was sure that she wouldn't be able to feel that touch for plenty more years.

"I've been fine," she lied, "When are you going to come stay home with your mama? Let me cook for you."

"Soon, I've just been busy.."

"With my Grace?" she asked, lighting up. Out of all the young girls he interacted with, Grace was her favorite. She was just beautiful and had the most respect. Sharon knew Grace wasn't perfect but she could tell her son loved her. He often talked about her, even when she had moved on, and started going to school elsewhere. Sharon just loved the vibe Grace gave off, and the smile she put on her son's face. She saw what she had with her husband. Love.

Dominic chuckled. He knew his mom loved his ex, but he was over that. She played him like a game and he actually fell for it. She was always toying with his feelings then thinking she could walk back into his life at any given time. When things got rough, she wanted to run away. He wouldn't hear from her for weeks or even months at a time. All of a sudden, she thinks things are cool and comes back then he's supposed to stop his fun for her.

He wasn't sure what she wanted from him, but he knew what he wanted from her. He just wanted her to be honest with him and stop switching up so much. He wanted a real relationship with her. He was going to ask her to move in. She could go to school and work, while he worked and made her happy. But that was in the past. Right now, he wanted to forget she existed then just move on. He knew he could make another girl happy.

Sharon furrowed her eyebrows. "No? Well, what's going on? What are you busy with?"

"Hi, I'm Tiara," she said, walking inside of the kitchen. His eyes widened. To make it worse, she had on his jersey his dad had made for him, plus a new pair of socks he had never opened. He had never felt so embarrassed and angry in his entire life. The look on Sharon's face was priceless. She looked like she wanted to jump out of her character, and slap the living shit out of her son.

"Well, what is this?" Sharon forced a smile, looking at the young girl before her. Tiara smiled back which was replaced by a smirk. "How old are you, sweetheart?"

"Eighteen," she replied, placing her hand on her hip, "And we've been seeing each other for a while now. It's getting pretty serious, but we're taking it slow. I can't believe we haven't met."

"Me either, honey, me either. Dominic, why haven't I met your little girlfriend?"

"Because.. Ma, I think you should go. Right now isn't the time. I promise to let you two see each other tomorrow." he said, while clenching his jaw. Sharon glared at him before snatching her purse from the countertop.

"I think I should go, too. Bye, and be careful. I love you." She walked out of the house, then Dominic turned to a pissed Tiara. They stared at one another for a moment before she stormed out of the kitchen, snatching the jersey off of her body then tossing it onto the couch.

"You think that shit was cool, girl? That's my family you fuckin' around wit'."

"And?! You had me laid up in here while you and you family discussed some other bitch! I wasn't about to hide my face while you disrespected me. Did you all of a sudden forget who was in here?"

"No, I didn't forget and I ain't give a damn. We wasn't even talking about some other female and if we was, what it got to do with you? You ain't nobody!" Dominic argued, feeling his head begin to hurt from yelling so loud at her. It was just certain things you didn't do, and she had officially crossed the line with him. He wanted to bash her head into the wall for even introducing herself as his girl.

Tiara threw a belt at him, feeling his words sting. She would've thought they were getting serious by the way he was acting. If she was nothing, why was she in his home? Why was he having sex with her? Why was he having her stay over, and buying her food? "So, y'all didn't mention a Grace?"

"My mama bought that up. It still didn't give you a right to go act like that. My mama think we serious now and I feel like I lied her, and she probably think you the reason why I haven't been coming around. That shit hurt her feelings all because you got jealous over something simple. If you goin' to act stupid, then I don't want you around, shawty."

Tiara sighed, feeling apologetic. She did remember hearing him deny having anything to do with Grace. "...I'm sorry, Dominic. I just got jealous 'cause you had me waiting plus I don't even like the idea of you being with anyone else."

Dominc kissed his teeth. "Whatever, I think you need to go right now. I'm tired and I got to work tonight."

Tiara sighed again. "OK. I guess I'll hit you up tomorrow. Is that cool?" He didn't answer her so she left out of his bedroom, then his house. And he sat at the edge of his bed, feeling his anger subside then he thought about Grace, who was silently doing her work at school.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

837K 27.8K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
437K 10.2K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...
475 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
112K 3.6K 25
King 'KJ' Jackson has grown to be a very popular young man, after his parents moved to the A (Atlanta, Georgia) . A star basketball player for his sc...