41

Desman woke to knocks on his door. It was only 5:20 AM. He jumped up from his bed to see a taxi cab outside of his home. Confident that it wasn't any intruders, he walked downstairs in his basketball shorts and house shoes. Unlocking the door, he could make out the figure of a woman.

His eyes widened once he met Grace's tear streaked face. "Can I stay the n-night?"

Desman was hesitant. He knew he was making a mistake. Inviting her in was like inviting a death wish. She was going to get him shot dead yet he just couldn't say no. He couldn't say no to those big, brown eyes and her innocent face. But she was far from innocent.

Desman allowed her to enter then went to pay her taxi fees with cash from his wallet. She sat on the couch, same couch they made love on, and stared at him. He took a seat in the recliner and relaxed. "What's up? Why are you over here so late?"

"King... He's difficult to deal with. I said something and he flipped out.." Desman noted that she was definitely lying to him. He knew Grace and he knew she needed a reason to see him again, which was completely, sadly true. She made the plan and stuck to it.

Desman replied, "Well, you can stay here the night but I'm taking you to King in the morning." He was about to stand until Grace blurted out.

"Why are you avoiding me?! Desman, we had sex and you can't just act like it meant nothing. I sat here and opened up to you. We built a bond. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why you're treating me like I don't matter. If it was simply sex, tell me! How do you really feel?" Grace approached him with her watery eyes. Wrapping her arm around him, she leaned in towards him.

And their lips met. He regretted it, Grace loved the feeling. She nearly melted in his tight embrace, her underwear flooding with her juices as he touched her. She didn't know what it was about Desman but she always wanted him, to just touch him and admire his well-kept physique. Kissing his exposed abs, she swiftly pulled his basketball shorts down. His boxers fell as well.

She was amazed. It was her first time seeing it because he wouldn't have actual sex with her, using only his tongue the entire night. Grace stroked his manhood simultaneously wondering how she'd take the length into her inexperienced mouth. As soon as she placed her lips to the tip, Desman moved away.

He bit his knuckle in frustration. Grace stood in confusion, desperately wanting him to respond to her sexual advances. She watched him pull his shorts back up to his waist with a smug look. Desman didn't say anything else, backing away and shaking his head.

She felt pathetic and clingy. Desman had used her to have fun and her emotions were right on her sleeve. Pulling his arm, she pressed her body against his. The warmth of his body turned her on. She stared into his eyes all awhile dazed, not believing she was actually in his presence.

He knew she just wanted to be loved by somebody. Desman wanted to treat her better and he didn't want to force himself to ignore her, yet King prevented him from doing so. Positive that it'd be a moment before they seen one another, he undressed her and made sweet, sweaty, passionate love all night long.

The next morning, Grace went back home and she slept. At exactly 4 PM, she woke up with the urgency to use the restroom. She wished she would've stayed asleep because the next moment placed fear in her heart. As she stood in the mirror with a small piece of the broken condom, worry, sadness, and fear all consumed her small body at once.