My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XVII

7.8K 335 84
By Princess_penguin23

I walk down the long hallway heading to my locker to get my stuff for my next class.

Jimin was not with me today making me wonder where did he went but if I'm not mistaken I saw him pulling some girl that I recognize in one of my class inside a Janitor closet.

I would still get the same attention from the students everytime I walk passed by but I'm getting used to it by now and it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers me before surprisingly.

They would stare at me with foreign looks and some with awe.

It's been almost three months that I've been here anyway and I'm getting used to everything new around me.

I put on my code and open my locker when I got there, getting my needed stuff and shove it inside my bag.

But I was suddenly startled when I feel a tap on my shoulder and a presence beside me.

"Hey."

I swung my eyes at the person and I came face to face with a guy I recognize the face yesterday.

He was the guy at the football field.

I offer him a friendly smile,

"Hi." I greet.

"You drop this."  The guy smile, bringing his hand infront of him.

I furrowed my brows and look at the object he's holding.

My eyes gaze wide open when I recognize it.

It's my bracelet charm.

He handed it to me and I took it in my hand.

"Thank you." I smile at him doing a small bow in gratefulness.

"You're welcome." He genuinely smile shaking his head dismissively.

"I'm Minhyun by the way." He introduce after a while, sticking his hand infront of me to grasp.

I didn't hesitate and curl my fingers around his hand exchanging a firm shake.

"I'm Y/N." I introduce myself as well, smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Minhyun."

We both said at the same time and look at eachother before we laugh that just lasted shortly.

"So see you around then." Minhyun grin, uncurling his fingers around my hand.

He seems nice and kinda awkward, reminding me of Jin except that Jin is a pervert sometimes.

I drop my hand on my side and pressed my lips in a smile, I nod assuredly.

"I'm sure I'll see you around." I chuckle making him laugh as well.

"I better go now." He said, walking backwards while still facing me with a grin on his face.

"Bye." I smile, lifting my hand to wave at him.

Minhyun wave back before turning around to head to his destination.

I turn around, going to my direction as well with a wide smile on my face.

I think I already made a friend.

~ ~ ~

I was walking down the long hallway with a smile still lingering on my face after meeting Minhyun.

But as I turn around a corner the smile on my fave drops when I suddenly caught a horrid sight.

Taehyung is indeed in the area shoving some girl against the wall in a middle of a heated make out session.

Her long legs is wrapped around his torso and her arms are around his neck greedily pulling him closer, her skirt is lifted up exposing her pink panties and pale legs.

She doesn't seem to care at all if anyone will walk by and catch them.

There's no students around and hall seem vacant making it a good place for them to suck each other's breath.

I scrunch my nose and pull out a disgust face.

Ewww, I could even hear the sloppy sounds they make.

This is the second time I saw him with some girl and this is the worst as he's doing it at school as well.

I thought it was just Jimin but then there's Taehyung.

I should have not expected.

I continued walking with an annoyed expression on my face, I even intentionally stomp my steps to get their attention but they're busy sucking eachother face.

I wish some teacher will walk on them...

"Fuck boy." I mutter intentionally loud when I walk past them and throw Tae a dirty look even though he's not looking.

Or just ignoring me.

What annoyed me even more is that he's been ignoring me since this morning, he even left to school without waiting for me.

Luckily I have a car that I rarely use since Taehyung always offers a ride but today he didn't even bother waiting for me and just left.

Taehyung is not even talking to me and would just look at me coldly everytime we crossed paths and it's bothering as much as it should be.

I'm hating Taehyung again.

~~~

"Come on pick up." I chant under my breath hoping as I pressed my phone against my ear.

My car just broke down a while ago and I'm stuck in some street on my way home, so here I am standing stupidly down the sideway with a broken car.

I need Taehyung to pick me up so I dialled his number but that Idiot isn't even answering my call.

He's declining every call that I make, not even replying to any of my messages.

I frustratedly sigh and end the call instead with a scowl.

I give up.

He won't pick up his god damn phone anyway so what's the point.

I run my fingers through my hair in distress and breath out a heavy breath in frustration.

I'll call the other guys instead.

I scroll through my contact and pressed Namjoon's number since he's name is the first thing I found.

But before I could even make a call I saw car coming my way and pull up beside me.

I furrowed my brows, staring at the foreign car in wonder, wondering why it stop right beside of me.

I squint my eyes trying to look past through the tinted glass but the outline of a silhouette.

I should have expected.

Stupid.

The window roll down showing me who's behind the car that I recognize the sculprit right away.

It's Minhyun.

My face light up for some reason and I smile,

"hi."

"What are you doing here all alone?" He ask, his voice gentle as he look at me and my car.

"My car broke down." I casually said, gesturing to my car behind me.

Minhyun nods in understanding then the corner of his lips curl into a smile.

"Come on, I'll bring you home." He offer kindly smiling at me with those pearly teeth.

I shake my head, politely declining his offer.

"No, it's okay I don't want to bother you anyway." I told him but he shake his head anyway not accepting my excuse.

"It's okay Y/N I couldn't just leave you here alone and you're not a bother at all." He chuckle, smiling assuringly at me.

I take a breath breath and chew on the side of my bottom lip.

I contemplated for a moment having a small battle in my head if I should go with him or not.

Beside he's already here and I don't want to bother the others anyway and he said it's okay so it's fine.

"Okay." I sigh finally giving in, "just let me get my stuff first." I told him and run to the side of my car to get my bag from the passenger seat before securely locking it afterwards.

I rounded the car again going to the other side and saw Minhyun holding the passenger door open for me.

I give him a genuine smile and hop inside.

"Thank you." I mumble suddenly getting shy around Minhyun when I can't make any eye contact with him.

He grin at me,

"you're welcome."

He said before closing the door and running on the other side to get on the driver seat.

I'm quite glad Taehyung didn't pick up my calls.

~ ~ ~

"So you're from Greece?"

"Aha." I nod my head, slightly cackling when I saw the lost look on his face.

"Wow" He remark, smiling in awe. "I always wanted to visit Greece and pretend to be Hades."

I chuckle as I look at him. "I thought you'll be Zeus."

"Nah, I prefer Hades, my buddy is a real man and only love one woman unlike the other gods."

Minhyun and I talk the whole car ride, talking about ourselves and interest, just getting to know each other and so far he seems like a nice guy and I'm enjoying his presence.

But our conversation soon come to an end when he pull up on the driveway infront of the house I'm living in.

"Thanks." I smile at Minhyun when he open the door for me and I hop out from the passenger seat with his help that I willingly accept.

"It's nothing y/n." He smile back closing the door to the passenger side the moment I got out.

I turn around and face him with a genuine smile.

"Thank you for the car ride Minhyun, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Minhyun and I exchange few words for a bit before we bid our good bye and he hop into his car.

I turn around and make my way towards the front door when Minhyun drove away with a faint smile on my face.

"Why are you with him?" I heard a deep voice ask.

I swung my eyes towards the voice and see Taehyung standing on the doorway with his arms crossed against his chest looking at me with narrowed eyes and his lips pressed in a straight line.

My lips curl downward seeing his face and scowl at him.

"So what?" I raise a brow. "You didn't answer my call when I need you not even my text." I told him bluntly prereminding him as I walk upto the front door.

There's a flash of guilt crosses his features but it quickly turns cold.

"I'm busy." He deadpan, looking at me with a bored gaze.

I roll my eyes and whisper incoherent things under my breath, getting annoyed.

"I don't care what you have to say." I grumble, pushing past him but he take a hold of my arm stopping me.

I swung my gaze at him giving him a questioning look.

Tae look at me with serious eyes and the way he was looking at me right now somehow sent shiver run down my spine in some reason.

I shift uneasily on my feet and gulp the uneasy feeling on my throat, scowling at him instead.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Stay away from him." He impassively told me in a straight face and left.

I cock a brow, looking at the back of his head in incredulity, still standing on the doorway I could only glare at his back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.2K 43
Hey guys! I am gonna start a FF. I hope you will like it, and if you don't then just leave.....hehe✌️ Storyline: when a girl was betrayed in her frie...
12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content
331 23 32
(WARNING: Chapters are SUPER long, but I promise you it's worth it.) As Jimin and Misun's relationship grows as time goes on, Jimin thinks it's time...
233K 15.2K 46
KIM TAEHYUNG "let's start a summer romance." "just for you to forget me at the end of it?" "no, never you." [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #1 in shortstory...