The Tattooed Devil Wears Chuc...

Von authorMayLynn

πŸ₯‡ Highest Rankings: #1 Action #1 Chicklit #1 Mystery #1 Teen Fiction #1 Thriller 2018 Watty's Long List πŸ₯€... Mehr

Author's Warning
Prologue | Normality
A Luxberg Night
The New Neighbor: Courtney
The New Neighbor: Jax
The Criminal
The Game
The Probation Officer
The Secret is Out
Chapter 7: Birthday Games
Chapter 8: Alfie Tats
Chapter 9: The Call
Chapter 10: Sisterly Advice
Chapter 11: The Lake
Chapter 12: "What's your name?"
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: "Two is our limit."
Chapter 15: The Dress
Chapter 16: The Dance
Chapter 17: The Assembly
Chapter 18: The Broken Girl
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: The Jail Bird
Chapter 21: "He'll be lucky to have children."
Chapter 22: Whispers
Chapter 23: Game Over
Chapter 24: Boy Issues
Chapter 25: Thank You
Chapter 26: Caught
Chapter 27: The Senior Party
Chapter 28: The First
Chapter 29: Good Morning
Chapter 30: The Three Disappointments
Chapter 31: Forbidden Call
Chapter 32: Honesty
Chapter 33: Daddy Dan
Chapter 34: The Date - Part I
Chapter 35: The Date - Part II
Chapter 36: The Other Broken Girl
Chapter 37: Graduation
Chapter 38: A Shift in Normality
Chapter 39: Unknown. Sunday 10:23PM
Chapter 40: The Graduation Party - Part I
Chapter 41: The Graduation Party - Part II
Chapter 42: Population 499
Chapter 43: Sleeping Beauty, a Criminal and a Correctional Officer
Chapter 44: The Discussion
Chapter 45: The Endless Day
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: The Drive - Part I
Chapter 49: The Drive - Part II
Chapter 50: Vikings Game Memory
Chapter 51: The Engagement Party
Chapter 52: Restless Night
Chapter 53: The Sleepover
Chapter 54: This Requires Wine
Chapter 55: Helping Hands
Chapter 56: Fake Smiles - Part I
Chapter 57: Fake Smiles - Part II
Chapter 58: The Mind of a Teenage Girl
Chapter 59: "Hurry up"
Chapter 60: The Code
Chapter 61: The Last Plan
Chapter 62: Mud
Chapter 63: The Rehearsal
Chapter 64: The Return to Lake Lux
Epilogue: A New Normal

Chapter 48: 25th Birthday Memory

33.4K 1.2K 1.7K
Von authorMayLynn

11 Months Ago
25th Birthday - Memory

Gabby.

"No way.  You aren't wearing that.  Dress sluttier."

I peer down to my T-shirt and jeans and raise my arms in protest.  "Morgan.  My mom will be with us.  I am a mom.  My boyfriend will not be there.  I'm not dressing slutty!"

Her brown eyes roll in the most overly exaggerated way possible and she tosses me one of her shirts from her suitcase.  "Put it on!"

"It's see-through!"

Her eye brows wiggle.  "That's the point."

"I'll pick something else from my own closet, thanks.  Something that leaves a little more to the imagination."  I leave the living room and walk to my closet, selecting a low cut purple and silver top that I could layer, some black skinny jeans and light gray chucks. 

"Heels.  Silver." 

I glare at my best friend, cursing the day I let her talk me into going out for my birthday before I crawl into the back of my closet and pull out the heels she knows I own. 

I'm not sure where exactly she's dragging me to tonight but I know it's some trendy bar in downtown Minneapolis.  Since the boyfriend could not get off work, Morgan made it her mission to create 'Girls Night'.  My mom and Sydney were making the eight hour trip to come and get wasted without the presence of our significant others.  Sydney's fiancé did not like this idea at all but she could not miss out on seeing our mom drunk for the first time.  Neither of us wanted to miss that.  Plus it wasn't often that I got to see them, so I really was looking forward to tonight.

Morgan takes one look at my outfit and nods approvingly.  "The guys will lose their shit tonight when they see this hot MILF walk in."

I grab my pillow and smack her with it.  "I'm taken!"

"Right." She rolls her eyes.  "Are you ready now?  Can we go?  I promised your sister we would meet them at eight."

I pull my hair down from my ponytail, giving it a few scrunches and nod that I'm good to go.

It takes about forty-five minutes to get downtown and another half hour of waiting in line to get into this place. When we walk in I notice that almost every single person is female and there is a large sign above the stage that says "Ladies Night."

"You did not bring me to see male strippers with my mother!" I clutch my best friends arm.

"Ouch! Bitch! Calm down! I would never do that!" Morgan releases herself from my grasp and I let out the breath I was harboring. Thank god. "They prefer the term exotic dancers..."

"Morgan!"

She shrugs. I'm about to kill her when my sister runs towards me and throws her arms around me, nearly knocking me to the ground.

"Happy birthday Gabbers!! Let's get you wasted!"

"I still don't get how you got in here. You don't turn twenty-one for like six months!"

"Shut up! No one questions it because of the ring!" She holds up her hand and wiggles her fingers, displaying her large engagement ring. She runs off and begins ordering a bunch of ridiculously expensive fruity drinks while my mom gives me a big hug and wishes me a happy birthday.

"We have seats!" Morgan hands out tickets to each of us. "Gabby you sit here." She points towards a seat that is in the first row and in the exact middle.

"Why Morgan? Why can't you sit there?" I know my best friend and I know she told them it's my birthday.

"Would you just fucking relax and take your seat?! God. You are so uptight!"

I roll my eyes and plop my ass into the seat. If they embarrass me tonight I will cover their faces in whipped cream as they sleep. I'll even enlist Zo to help.

The lights go down and a spot light hits the stage. The bartender I spotted earlier walks up with a microphone and already I'm feeling nervous. I've never been at one of these shows, this is not my thing. I wanted a nice, quiet evening with drinks that would end up with my mom getting the giggles and some slurred speech. That's it. "Ladies! Are we ready to see some hunks tonight?!"

Morgan begins screaming and tosses a handful of ones onto my lap. Dear god get me out of here. I go to hand them back to her but she pushes them back. "You're going to need them!"

"No, I'm really not..."

"Let's get started! We have a special treat tonight!" The bartender yells and looks directly at me. Damnit, Morgan definitely told them it's my birthday. "Enjoy ladies!"

Music begins pumping and colorful lights begin twirling, making it hard to look at anything but the empty stage. Have women had anxiety attacks during these before? Because I feel like that is a total possibility right now...

The music suddenly changes from a generic beat to an actual song and the curtains fly open.

A laugh escapes me when I see Kane Alexander Porter's smiling face walk out on the stage. My hand covers my mouth out of embarrassment for him as he begins dancing and pointing at me. His gorgeous smile never leaves his face as he moves his mouth with the lyrics to the song.

"🎶Girl you got me trippin' on sunshine. God knows you just made my day. Since you came around, I just can't slow down, no. I wanna see you walkin' my way, yeah..."

With his pointer finger he summons me towards him but I just shake my head no as I continue my fit of giggles. Apparently this is not a problem though, as two large bodies come to my side and pick up my chair, lifting it to the stage. My mom, sister and best friend scream and whoop with delight. Kane swings my chair around and now I can see that it was Cole and my brother Felix that lifted me up here. I use two fingers to point at them both and mouth "you're dead" with a nod. They just laugh at me. Typical.

"🎶You got me running on sunshine
And ain't no clouds getting in my way, no. I must be running on sunshine. Ain't no rain getting in my way, no, yeah..."

I cover my face with my hand to hide my embarrassment as Kane continues dancing around me to the music. He sits on my lap and pulls off his shirt, tossing it to the crowd. Every girl in the place screams. I don't blame them, I know what's under that shirt. He grabs both of my hands and rubs them down his hard abs as I turn bright red.

"Oh, my god Kane..." I giggle and place my head on his shoulder. His body quakes as he laughs.

"🎶Girl you got me actin' real crazy.
Chasin' tail like some old dog."

He pushes one of my hands down further until it's resting on his... package...

"🎶Ooh, I got this rocket in my front left pocket. Ready to explode like a bomb!" He thrusts his hips into my hand as I gasp and every girl in the room cheers. My group being the loudest... I think I hear my dad cheering? Christ.

He stands from my lap and begins his dancing around my chair again. He tips it backwards and kisses my cheek as another fit of my giggles start.

"🎶Girl you got me trippin' on sunshine. God knows you just made my day. Since you came around, I just can't slow down, no. I wanna see you walkin' my way, yeah."

He spins my chair again and I can hear him laugh as he does, pointing to my brother as Felix points back and raises his beer. Glad they are getting such a kick out of this... my cheeks are crimson red right now. I haven't drank enough for this...

My chair is tilted and drug back again and back to a resting position. Kane reappears in front of me, shaking his ass towards the crowd and mouthing the lyrics to me. He's so cheesy, its hard not to love him.

"🎶Girl you got me thinkin' 'bout diamonds..."

He drops in front of me as my eyes widen.

"🎶And gettin' down on one knee, maybe two, yeah."

He pulls out a small black box from his pocket and flips it open.

Holy fuck that's a ring. My hands cover my mouth and I begin bawling as the room goes absolutely insane.

"🎶People may stop and stare, but I don't even care, no. Just as long as I'm with you..."

"Marry me Gabby Brooks!" He yells over the loud music. "I won't stop dancing on you until you say yes!"

I laugh and shake my head yes as I grab his face and kiss him. He tastes like the Corona he loves and likely had a few of before his performance.

"I love you Gabby!" He slides my ring on my finger. The princess cut diamond sparkles beneath the stage light.

"I love you too!" I giggle.

He lifts me from the chair as our friends and family flood the stage cheering. I wrap my arms around his neck as we dance around the stage to my new favorite song.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
663K 12.7K 46
[18+βœ”οΈ] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
39.9K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...