My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XVI

8.3K 311 135
By Princess_penguin23

Taehyung's Pov

"Hey Tae." Jimin nudge.

We're at our table of the school cafe during lunch while the others are lining to took their orders leaving me, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi at the table as we already ordered our food before they came.

I watch as Y/n talk with Jungkook and Jin, laughing when they said something funny to her that made her laugh.

My forehead creased as I inwardly grumble in distaste.

Why is she laughing...

"Taeee.."

"What?"

"Do you like Y/N?" He ask taking me by surprise at the blunt question he's throwing my way.

I swung my gaze at him with my brows furrowed.

"Ofcourse not." I quickly reply, giving him a strange look.

"Why would you think that anyway?"

"You're always staring at her and getting all protective and jealous when we're around her." Jimin remark and glance at Y/N direction who's lining up at the counter to pay her foods.

I retreat my gaze from her and look back at Jimin.

"I'm not."

Jimin laugh, "you like her." He teased making me groan.

"Shut up." I hissed glaring at him.

"Fine." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and scowl at him.

"Unless you have a stepsister stepbrother fetish." Namjoon suddenly said from across the table and Jimin burst out laughing.

I scrunch my nose in distaste. "You watch too much porn Joon." I grumble.

"What? I watch one and it's possible in real situation." He shrugged a shoulder, biting on his apple nonchalantly.

I roll my eyes.

"Keep whatever family stroke you have in your head hyung."

I mumble under my breath and my gaze shifted to Y/N but I quickly look away when I realize I'm staring at her-

NO.

I'm not staring.

"Can she be my girlfriend?" I suddenly heard Yoongi ask taking my attention.

I swung my gaze at him and glare

"No." I pause when they stupidly grin and give me a 'you-like-her' look.

I clear my throat then quickly added.

"You can't because her mom and dad is strict about her going out."

They just nod their heads with a doubtful look and a stupid lopsided grin on their faces.

I inwardly groan, getting annoyed at their presence.

"Fuck you." I glare.

They only chuckle and tease some more.

Your Pov

"Can I have some of that Yoongi?" I ask, as I point my chopstick towards the sweetened beef on Yoongi's plate, my mouth still full.

"Sure." He give me a gummy smile but before he could even put the pork belly on my plate Taehyung give me his food instead.

Yoongi retreated his hand and give the other guys a knowing grin while I questioningly stare at Taehyung who's sitting beside me.

He didn't look at me as he just quietly continued eating his food.

He's been quiet since we arrive after ordering our foods and paying for it, he was not talking to me or even sparing me a glance, not even picking up on me like he always does making me confuse.

He was talking to me before...

I furrowed my brows and wonder what's up with him but I didn't bother asking if he's okay and just shrugged it off.

"Thanks." I grin at him and pick up my chopstick, going back on eating.

"Welcome." He mumble lowly.

~ ~ ~

I sat at an empty bleachers of the football field when I was passing by.

I'm actually heading to my next class that's why I'm outside but there's still ten minutes left before the next period starts so I stay here for a while.

Suddenly, I saw the football team came out of the locker rooms and then started practicing.

It somehow reminded me of those days I played football with dad, he would always teach me new tricks and strategies when I was a young girl.

I wish that I could play football. Unfortunately, football at every school here is only for guys.

"watch out!" I suddenly heard someone shout out of no where immediately snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turn to see a football hurtling towards me but I quickly reach up and casually catch it with no trouble at all before it will hit me on the face.

I hear a few damns' and whistles from the field coming from the players.

They were staring at me with stunned expression on their faces.

I saw one of them started coming up to me to get the ball but when he got one step away from me, I stand up from my seat and throw the ball as far away as I can towards the field.

That just so happened to be maybe about 40 yards away I guess.

The guy stop and just stands there, staring at me, looking surprise and stunned.

He look around my age and he have a well built body as I look at his appearance.

"Damn. Did you just–"

I laugh at his expression and just nod my head before walking away but as I turn around I saw Taehyung coming on my way.

He's walking with Jin and Hoseok who's waving in the air like a mad woman.

I give them back a small smile but Tae just ignore me, walking past me without even acknowledging me while Jin and Hoseok stop for a moment.

I frown and thought that maybe he didn't see me but he was looking at me before...

Anyway.

I just shrugged it off and ignore him.

Maybe he's just being a jerk again.

I turn my head and look back at Jin and Hoseok, I grin at them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey tiger." They greet, smiling back at me.

"I saw you throw that ball, you have a strong arms tiger." Jin remark, complementing me.

I lightly laugh and grin widely at them.

"Yeah, I used to play sports before." I said.

"Wow, what kind of sports do you play?" Hoseok beams, looking surprise.

"Football." I smile.

"We should see you play sometimes." Hoseok enthusiastically suggested with a huge grin on his bright face.

"But I'm not good at it tho." I said shaking my head.

"It's okay Jin hyung here doesn't even know any sport." He console throwing an arm over Jin's shoulder only to be pushed away.

"Yah you disrespectful child!"

~ ~ ~

I bit on the cap of my pen, struggling to comprehend anything while I'm doing my assignment in Math.

I'm sitting in the kitchen isle stool, with my books and notebook scatter across from me doing my homework.

Why is Math so hard?

I play with my bottom lips and tap the pen on the book in confusion as I solve the possible outcome of the given problem but still hadn't come out with anything yet.

My brain is out of knowledge right now.

I sigh in frustration and frown in defeat, lifting up the glass of water to my lips and taking a gulp.

I quit.

I place the glass down and prop my elbows over the marble counter cupping my chin with my hands as I stress over my stupid homework.

I don't get why math is so hard in senior high when it was so easy before in kindergarten.

I hope it just all adding and subtracting then it would be so easy for everyone.

I'm hating Math right now hmp.

I suddenly heard the front door open and soon enough Taehyung walks into the doorway with a cold expression on his face.

"Hi Tae." I greet, smiling at his way but he just glance at me for short then ignore me afterwards.

My smile drops, wondering why he's acting like this all the sudden.

He's not like this in the morning and at school...

My eyes follow him as he get himself a can of cola over the fridge before walking back towards me and toss his bag over the counter practically knocking the glass of water down making it spill all over my notes and soaking it wet.

My eyes widen in horrid and I shot up in my seat in a bolt out of panic.

"What the hell Tae!"

I quickly pick up my books and put it on the dry spot of the counter.

My notes were ruined!

It's not that I have answer in them but still I already wrote my name on it!

Taehyung didn't even help me and just watch me.

What the hell?

"Ops sorry." He look at me with a cold gaze and smirk.

He did it on purpose.

I stare at him in incredulity, getting suddenly annoyed at his sudden change of behaviour.

I glare at Taehyung who's leaning his back against the wall with his arm crossed while his other hand hold the cola.

"What did I ever do to you, you asshole." I utter under my breath, narrowing my eyes at him in annoyance and anger.

I know he could be annoying and a jerk sometimes but he's way too much right now.

"I already said sorry." He mutter in his deep groggy voice, rolling his eyes at me.

I snort and slightly shake my head disappointingly.

Why is he acting like he should be the one annoyed?

"Sorry? After you just ruined my notes? Thank you." I sarcastically laugh doing some hand gestures to my statement.

He just stare at me with a blank expression on his face, he seems not sorry at all.

"You're welcome."

I groan, almost tugging on the roots of my hair in annoyance.

How could he be so... ugh! whatever.

"Don't go any near me." I scowl at him, gathering up my stuff and stop my way out of the kitchen heading to my room.

I'm not in the mood to entertain a Jerk Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
13K 863 22
"Be a part of my Travelogue..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: May 27th, 2020 Completed: January 20th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All t...
361K 14.3K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content