Trust Me (Eijiro Kirishima X...

By Foxfalls

When (Y/N) first walked into class 1-A, a week after the school started due to family issues, she was the cen... More

First Day
Fear
Nightmare
Friends
USJ 1/2
USJ 2/2
Dangerous
Sleep
My Past
My Kind Of Trouble
Random Filler
A Threat
Sick
Illusions
Dreams
Joy
Sports Festival 1/2
Sports Festival 2/2
Bakusquad
Somehow This Happened
Selecting Internships
Beach Day
Villainous Offers
Reunited
Back At School
Always Have Them
Games
Dreams Made Reality
Stolen
Save Me
Finally Home
Jared
Mine
I am shook (A/N)
Katsuki
* 1K WHAT THE FUCK *
Bonus Chapter (Thankyou for 1K!!!)
Last A/N For A While (Hopefully)
Hurt
* 2K *
Hero Costume Updates
* 5K holy shit *
Summer Training Camp 1/2
VeRy ImPorTaNt A/N
A/N... Again... Sorry...
Summer Camp 2/2
BONUS: Halloween Chapter
BONUS: Halloween Chapter Part Two
A/N
FAN ART
A/N
Untitled Part 55

Final Exams

2.9K 78 69
By Foxfalls

(I got kind of lazy please don't hate me T^T)

A few days passed since the incident at the mall. When I told Eijiro what had happened, he had become even more protective and possessive over me, constantly fussing and never letting me leave his line of sight for more than ten seconds unless he knew where I was going. It was Thursday now, and Aizawa was standing in front of the class telling us about the exams.

"You've already done the written exam, so all that's left is the practical. Also, it's today," he grins as our faces collectively fall.

"I thought it was tomorrow!" I call, feeling betrayed.

"I lied," he says simply, waving his hand like I was an annoying fly, "Head to the training grounds in your costumes."

~

On the way to the field, Kaminari said that someone from class B had told him the practical was most likely going to be using the same giant robots from the entrance exam.

"Really? That seems kind of easy though," I say.

"Good for us, right?" he says, grinning and crossing his arms behind his head. I smile but when we arrive at the grounds, a bunch of teachers were waiting for us. I tilt my head in confusion, glancing between them until Aizawa meets my eyes. He shakes his head, a signal not to ask questions until later. I tune in just in time to hear Denki and Ashido shouting.

"We're gonna fight killer robots like in the entrance exam, right?!"

"Due to the circumstances-"

I look around at the sound of the muffled voice, searching for the source. Just then, principal Nezu pushed Aizawa's head out of the way and popped out of his scarf.

"The exam will be different this time!"

My eyes widen and I stare at him for a few seconds while he climbs down from his perch using Aizawa's scarf like a rope.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" he said, letting go of the scarf. I only then realise that Thirteen was standing in the group of teachers. I make eye contact with him for a second and wave.

"So, we'll have you form teams of two and fight against one teacher!"

Shocked faces form around me and I feel myself drain out a bit. Against a teacher? What hope would we have against them?

"In addition, the pairs and which teacher they'll fight have already been chosen," Aizawa mumbles, slouching, "Based on fighting style, grades, and relationships, so here they are."

Match 1: (Y/N) and Kirishima VS Cementoss

Match 2: Tsuyu and Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

Match 3: Iida and Ojiro VS Power Loader

Match 4: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki VS Aizawa

Match 5: Aoyama and Uraraka VS Thirteen

Match 6: Ashido and Kaminari VS Principal Nezu

Match 7: Jiro and Koda VS Present Mic

Match 8: Hagakure and Shoji VS Snipe

Match 9: Sero and Mineta VS Midnight

Match 10: Midoriya and Bakugou VS All Might

'Wait... so... they put the most perverted person in the class against an R rated hero? And they put Bakugo and Midoriya together? And the two most idiotic people in the class against Nezu?' I wonder, glancing between my classmates. Eijiro makes his way over to me and slings an arm over my shoulders.

"Seems like we were put on the same team," he says, grinning. I smile at him.

"The objective of the exam is to either put these handcuffs on the teacher," Nezu continues, showing a pair of handcuffs, "Or have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Is it really okay to run away?" Ashido asks, raising her hand in the air. Nezu nods.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaaaaayy better than you!" Present Mic cuts in, doing weird poses and grinning.

"Better... than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." Jiro mumbles, making me snicker.

"DUMMY! HEY GIRL, WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU HEAR!?" he yells, and I laugh harder.

"This time, the exam will be very similar to a real battle," Thirteen says, holding a finger up to silence us, "Please think of us as villains."

"If you think you can win the fight, that's fine. However-" Snipe says, then gets cut off by Aizawa.

"If the difference in your abilities is too great, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you three understand this well."

I can't help but notice that he left me out of that list.

"Alright, the teams will take the exam in order on the prepared stage. (Y/N), Kirishima, you're first. Get ready."

My heart starts beating quicker as we find a quieter space to discuss tactics. I never did good with stages, even though this wasn't a real one. I just didn't like being in the spotlight.

"So, if you distract him with your illusions, I can run in and get the handcuffs on him, yeah?" he says, looking at me for approval.

"I'm not sure we can beat him. He seemed to be pretty strong at the Sports Festival, when he used the concrete to stop Todoroki and Midoriya, and I've seen him a few times on TV. I think we should run to the gate instead."

We talk it over for a few more minutes before being called to the stage. As we enter, a loud voice is broadcast over the speakers.

"Team (Y/N) and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"I can't believe I agreed to this..." Eijiro mutters, running ahead of me to be the bait. I hang back, painting an illusion over myself to become invisible. We decided I should only become invisible, not create another illusion of myself because that was harder. A bunch of cement walls spring from the ground in front of Eijiro as he starts breaking through them.

"Where's the girl?" I hear Cementoss say as I take a side street to get around behind him, the handcuffs jingling on my hip. Crashes follow me as I run, each step barely making a sound. It was disorienting being in such a closed, unfamiliar space, but I find my way around the area and soon come out behind the teacher.

Just in time to see Eijiro nearly crushed beneath cement. I charge forwards, trying not to let myself cry out. Just before I reach the teacher, he swings around his hand and backhands me. It wasn't as forceful as I expected, but it still stung.

"Always be aware of your surroundings," he says before pressing his hands to the grouns and activating his Quirk. Just before a pillar of cement smashes into me, I dodge to the side and hold my palm out centimetres from his face. A dazzling flash of light scrambles his vision and I leap forwards, handcuffs ready, only for another pillar to bat me away.

I crash against the far wall and slump to the ground, feelings my ribs crack. Cementoss keeps his eyes on me, wary of another attack. I hold my hand up to stop him from doing anything else.

"I think you broke my ribs, so no thanks," I mutter before slipping unconscious.

~

When I wake up, Recovery Girl is standing over me with her lips pressed to my forehead. I try to scramble backwards out of surprise and only manage to hit my head on something hard.

"Oww..." I mumble, trying to curl in on myself before an ache in my chest stops me. Recovery Girl steps away and turns to someone else beside me, the sheet covering him pulled up to his shoulders. I recognise Eijiro's hair and ask Recovery Girl what happened.

"You both fell unconscious in your exam. You suffered a few broken ribs and he got away with a few scrapes," she explains. I sigh and sink further into the bed.

"Guess that means we didn't pass. Which match are they up to?"

"Match ten."

My eyes widen in surprise.

"I was out for that long?!" I exclaim, glancing around the room. Now that I was paying attention, a few others were here as well. Kaminari and Ashido were covered in dust and scratches, both asleep, so I assumed they failed as well. Sero was sleeping soundly, not a scratch on him. I remembered Midnight's Quirk and smirked.

At that moment, both Midoriya and Bakugo were wheeled in, bones broken and bleeding. I choke at the sight of them, remembering that they were up againt All Might, and wondering if the man knew how to hold back. Apparently not.

~

At the end of the day, I was allowed to go home. Or, to Eijiro's house, since my apartment was still being investigated. We both fall gratefully into bed.

"Well, we tried," I mumble, quickly falling asleep so his words never reached my conscious mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 14 16
A second year at U.A High, you never really had any friends. Even though you were class 1A, no one went out of their way to talk to you. Until that d...
75.3K 1.2K 40
~Requests are open~ In a group chat where foul language from Bakugo and pervy comments from Mineta exist. Class 1A and others strive to protect y/n's...
1.3K 62 30
This is a Bakugo x female reader This story starts at the beginning of the show, but I apologize in advance if the quotes from characters in the show...
393K 10K 45
[[COMPLETE]] You are the daughter of the great pro hero Present Mic and you are attending UA Academy, Class 1A. You immediately make friends with eve...