A Love Is Brewing 《shoto todo...

By fulkiii

"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise... More

~ info ~
Altea Cafe 《chapter 1》
First day of work 《chapter 2》
Hot chocolate《chapter 3》
unexpected 《chapter 4》
The Date 《chapter 5》
It was you? 《chapter 6》
can't seem to forget you 《chapter 7》
Mourning《chapter 8》
Confessions《chapter 9》
Just a Dream?《chapter 10》
The conversation [chapter 11]
Todo? [chapter 12]
The ash blonde [Chapter 13]
Special [Chapter 14]
More secrets [chapter 15]
Hey, I missed you [chapter 16]
Letters [chapter 17]
Falling again [Chapter 18]
[chapter 19]
Truth [chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
Chapter 22
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 [Chapter 23]
𝙵 𝙻 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴 𝚂 [𝚌𝚑𝚙. 𝟸𝟺]
𝚁 𝚄 𝙽 𝙰 𝚆 𝙰 𝚈 [𝙲𝚑𝚙.𝟸𝟻]
Update

(A/N) Quirk Information

4.2K 116 42
By fulkiii

Hey guys, sorry I never specified your quirk at first, but I was still kind of thinking if the reader should be quirkless or not, but I decided to actually give you a quirk. Oh and I have some good ideas for the next Chapter! Aha, well let's talk about your quirk now!

Quirk: Telekinesis and Physchometry

                    (Telekinesis)
Description of quirk: you have the ability to move objects with your mind and When using ur quirk a clear light surrounds your body and the object or person you are controlling and moving.

Limitations: The biggest object you can handle controlling is a car. If you try to control or move anything heavier or bigger, you become weak and pass out.

                 (Physchometry)
Description of quirk: you have the ability to see people's past when you make physical contact with them. You can also see the event they got an injury or scar when touching it.

Drawbacks: your quirk only works on certain people. Some of the people's past can be traumatic and frightning and you can feel the pain people felt when touching their scar or injury, but its rare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
11.1K 901 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...
2.2K 80 58
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...