Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Seven

4.1K 141 9
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

"KIM ! WAKE UP ! " I heard while I was sleeping. And the next minute, I was on the carpet on my stomach, "Ouch ! " I screamed in pain. I was still sore due to the beating I had received the last day. I opened my eyes and tried to stand up, but he grabbed my hair and throw me on the bed. OH NO ! Not again ! I started praying, asking the Lord to stop him from hurting me again. 

"B*tch, I need you to go to the grocery to buy me something ! I want beer and condoms !Did you hear me ? Now, get the f*ck up and be useful ! " He barked at me and I nodded my head. I went in the bathroom, took a quick shower and got dressed. Then I did my hair and covered my bruise with the makeup, making sure not to really look at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to see my face and all the damage he did. I took the pain pills and then I was on my way to the grocery store down the street.

While I was walking, I was staring down at the ground. I didn't want someone to see my face and then asking me questions. I didn't need anybody in my business. With each step I was speeding up. I knew that if I took too long, it was not going to go well once I came back to him. As I was approaching the store, I could've swore that someone was following me, but I shook my head and continued to walk. I entered in as the little bell rang. Not even two minutes after me, the bell rang again, "Calm down, Kim. You're just being paranoid." I mumbled reassuring myself. I took a deep breath and went towards the alcohol side. Though I could still feel like someone was behind me.

I looked for the beer and took a box of it. Suddenly a finger taped slightly on my shoulder. I froze debating between running or turning around. Maybe I was exaggerating and it was just a nice woman who wanted help with something, so I calmed my nerves and slowly turned around and immediately wished that I had never done it. I instantly dropped the bottle of beer as the shock and fear got the best of me. What is he doing here ? How did he find me ? Was he following me ? Why can I not move ? 

"It's...It's you." He mumbled looking into my eyes. As me I could tell that he was surprised. Then a little smile appeared on the corner of his lips. Me on the other hand was searching a way to run away. So that's what I did. I pushed him when he was waiting for it the less and started running as fast as I could, even if I was still in a enough big pain.

I never looked back as I entered the building. Then I pressed the button of the elevator. I had difficulty to breath normally, but it was not my priority at the moment. I just wanted to go far away from August. Him and I were in the past, nothing more, nothing less. Our history isn't anymore, "KIM ! " I suddenly heard. Oh no ! I didn't think about it twice and began to climb the stairs. Oh Lord ! Give me the strength, please. 

I was missing energy and I was only at the third floor and I had to climb until mine, that was the seventh. For a moment, I thought that I was about to collapse, so I stopped to catch my breath, "KIM ! " I heard again. "Oh no, no, no ! " I mumbled starting panicking. I tried to stand up, but then my ankle decided to cause me more pain. It was nothing big though, just a little cramp. I screamed as I fell on the ground, "The f*ck ! Why are you running for ? " I looked up at him not knowing what to say. I was speechless, "Are you okay, ma ? " He asked bending down next to me.

He was still so fine with his cute face and his tallness. Nothing really changed about him, expect that he was stronger. But it was all. His eyes were still piercing, his skin was still so naturally perfect as his eyebrows well formed and his lips....still so big and tempting. And his fashion style was still on point. He was wearing a simple outfit, but he was looking sexy wearing it. He was wearing a black true religion pants with a white t-shirt that had ”New Orleans” written on it, black and white retro Jordans, his glasses and a black ”Death” snapback, "Uh...Hello ? Is there someone ? " I shook my head getting out of my trance. I didn't even realize that I had entered in one.

He chuckled, "Like what you're seeing, huh ? " I couldn't help it, but smiled. It's been a very long time since that I had happened. I even thought that I was never going to smile again for the rest of my life, "I'm happy to see you...again." He confessed caressing my face and sending chills in my entire body by the same occasion. What the hell ? I can't !

"Uh...Y-" I couldn't even start my sentence because then someone called my name, "The f*ck are you doing b*tch ! And who's that n*gga ?! You're cheating on me b*tch ? " He yelled coming towards us. How did he know that we were here though ? 

He grabbed my arm tightly standing me up, then he turned my body to face him. He was pissed off and I knew that I was going to spend another horrible day, "And where are my f*cking beers and condoms ? Are you stupid ? I asked you only one thing and you can't even do that ! Useless b*tch ! " He continued to yell at me savagely. 

But all of sudden, someone else got me out of his tight grip and put me behind him. It was August of course, "N*gga you better lower your damn voice and f*cking talk to her in another way before I decide to educate your f*cking stupid damn ass ! " And with that said he pushed him in the jaw with his right fist. Damn ! He was kind of K.O. 

"C'mon, we're going." I didn't know why, but I nodded my head and followed August wherever he was taking me.

One hour later we were in the back of a little bar near the downtown area. And we were silent since we began to walk until there. I could tell that August was mad though. Me on the other hand, still couldn't believe that he was standing before me. And it was still so incredible how we meet again. Just crazy...

"Did he always treat you like that ? " He finally asked. I nodded my head suddenly feeling ashamed of myself. I knew that I should've never let this go that far, but I was weak and he did all his possible for me to never leave and to continue to treat me like shit. I knew that I should've tried more to get out of this situation, but it just came a time when I was too tired and all my strength went away and I was by myself lost in the madness I let myself walk in, "Why do you let him do this to you ? Are you crazy ?! It's not normal ! " He whispered loudly. He was trying so much not to scream.

"I...I know, but it's more hard than what you think." I said as a tear fell on my cheek, "I was alone and he had cut all the contact I had with my friends and family. I tried to escape. One time and he found me and promised me to never let this happen again and since this day he's keeping perfectly this promise. I didn't know what to do anymore." I explained as more tears followed the first one.

"The cops maybe. What about calling the modaf*cka cops !? " I wiped my face, "I was scared August." I answered looking at him. He sighed while rubbing the back of his neck, "You can't stay with him. I can't let you go back there. Are you sure that you can't call someone ? " He asked concerned. I shook my head, "No. Because of him, I have nobody now. My family and my best friends don't know what I'm going through, we didn't talk since two years. He forced me to cut myself away from them. What am I going to do now ? " I asked more to myself than him as I put my head in my hands. Crying and whining were not the solution and I knew it, but I was tired physically and emotionally. I couldn't anymore.

August took my hand and pecked it, "Hey...I'm here now. I'm gonna help you. You can come with me and then we'll find out what to do with the situation, but now you need to rest and some time to calm down. A lot had been going on in your life." I nodded my head, "Thank you so much August. You don't have to do this....mainly...after what happened...between us." I left like a robber and here we are with him giving me a helpful hand.

He chuckled, "I'm not cruel, ma. Of course I was gonna help you...even after what happened between us. But it's in the past and now it's the present, so yeah. Are you ready to go ? " As he said that his phone began to vibrate and ring in his pocket. He pulled it out and answered, "Wassup ?.....What ?.......What are you talking about ?.....OH SH*T ! ......Yeah, I know ! .......Sorry man.......No, I didn't do this on purpose ! ......I forgot, okay ? ......I had something to do ! .......No, it's not ! ............Yeah, okay....... I'm coming damn ! " And he hung up, "Are you alright ? " I asked concerned, "Uh yes. It's just that I had a radio interview and I had kinda of forgotten about it." Then I realized that it was all my fault. 

"Oh my ! I'm so sorry, Aug. Can I do something ? I'm sorry." I apologized feeling very bad for having got him missed his interview, "Nah, you good ma. It's not your fault."

We left the bar and took the bus, then the metro and walked again to finally arrive in front of one of the most expensive hotel of the city. Wow ! I guess he's doing bigger now. We walked in and the receptionist came towards us, "Oh ! Mister Alsina, you're finally here. Your agent is waiting in your hotel room. Here the keys. Have a nice evening. And if you need anything, just call. This goes for you too pretty lady." He gave all these information so quickly that I almost didn't get everything he said. We thanked him and smiled back as we made our way in the elevator. Arrived at the last floor, the door opened and we were in a big suite. It was like an apartment and the view was beautiful. Everything was clean and well organized. And it smelled fresh. 

We just walked in that all August's team came towards us like a herd, asking him a million of questions. Some were angry, others happy or worried. It was a big mess, "SHUT THE F*CK UP ! " Aug screamed making everybody closing his mouth, "The f*ck is wrong with you, talking all at the same damn time ? " He asked frowning as he took my hand and led me to the couch were he sat and I sat next to him.

"Sorry, man, but we didn't know where you were. What were you doing ? " If I remembered well, it was Xavier who was speaking. One of August's closest friends, "Oh ! Hey, Kim ? " He added raising his eyebrow, "Hey, X. How are you ? " I asked as it's not been a long time since I saw him for the last time.

"Kim ? Oh....I understand now." Shawn said smirking. Aug rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Did you get me another interview ? " He asked looking at his team, "Yes ! We told them that you were not feeling too well, but you'll be good tomorrow, so don't start that sh*t again ! " His agent, I believe, told him. 

"Okay, thanks, man. Now, can yall leave. I need some rest." They nodded their head and left as he said with Xavier and Shawn eyeing us both with a big smirk on the face.  I shook my head.

"So ? What do you want to do tonight ? " August asked standing up and pulling his t-shirt off. Oh sh*t ! He can't do that ! Oh my ! I swallowed my saliva and turned my head, but slowly allowing me some time to stare. Suddenly I had an urge to kiss his tattoos. What the hell Kim ?!! I saw the remote, so I turned the TV on and put all of my attention on it, "You didn't answer, so we're doing what I want ? "

"Uh...yes. It's not a problem. What do you want to do ? " I asked still without looking at him, "Well... to start, what about you go to take your shower, then I take mine and after that we can order pizza and drinks and watch a movie. Sounds good to you ? " I smiled agreeing.

Love is back.... 

_________________________

Let me know what you think. 

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 781 40
What do you do when you all you do is argue with your best friend? Everyday its an argument one after the other? Leave or stay? So many questions tha...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
203K 17.4K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
644 78 15
What happens when a former fighter with a dark past meets a celebrity only to find that he is none other than her beloved idol that she has been crus...