My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XIII

9.5K 372 203
By Princess_penguin23

I woke up the next morning with an arm draping around my waist and someone holding my hand.

The rain has stop in the morning and it's already sunny outside as the sunlight beam through the nearby window.

Meanwhile, Taehyung practically pull me up on my feet that wakes me up entirely as he took me by surprise.

He pull me away from between Yoongi and Hoseok's presence, scolding them from getting too close to me.

I groan with my eyes half opened.

Tae pull me on his side and kick Yoongi and Hoseok on the shin practically waking them up from their sleep.

"Yah! Get away from her you're being too touchy."

I actually don't get why he's suddenly getting all protective.

He's never been like this before.

Taehyung could be annoying, a jerk, pervert and suddenly protective around me sometimes but mostly annoying...

I throw him a strange look glaring at him when he just actually woke me up from my sleep.

"You don't have to wake me up." I grumble groggily, squinting my annoyed gaze at him.

He look down at me since he's towering my 5'4 height and pressed his lips in a tight line.

"Go upstairs and fix yourself, you're ugly." He told me, scanning my appearance from head to toe in distaste.

Did he just bullied me?

I scrunch my nose in annoyance and grit my teeth in irritation.

"You're ugly!" I hiss, tugging my arm from his grasp and stomp my way up the stairs with a scowl hearing him chuckle downstairs as I left.

That ass just called me ugly again.

~ ~ ~

"What do you want to eat actually?" I ask in a flat tone as I boringly look at the boys across the room waiting for their response.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin is at the kitchen with me deciding on what we're going to eat for breakfast.

They're sitting behind the isle counter, facing me, making them look like a kid getting lectured from their mother.

And that mother was me as I stood infront of them with arms crossed.

Since Taehyung being smart sent all the maids away for I don't know how long and Jin who knows how to cook left with Namjoon and Hoseok a while ago because of emergency 'they said'. I need to prepare us breakfast since no one will cook for us.

And I notice Tae was not around the house too making me assume that he left too.

Better then.

Less boys less stress.

I look at the boys sitting across from me and sigh in disappointment.

Why does these boys don't know anything other than flirt with girls and making them blush?

They could just leave here and go home but these three stayed than coming with the others.

"Chinese foods." They said in sync, their face lighting up excitedly like a bunch of kids.

I slump my shoulders and nod my head, turning around to grab the ingredients and stuff I needed.

I have a small background in cooking and I know some recipes since I'm always left at home alone everytime Dad is away for work and I need to take care of myself while he's gone.

I keep my gaze fixed on the soup I'm stirring with a wooden spoon and I could already smell the aroma of the chicken meal.

"That smells good." I suddenly heard Jungkook said as I heard a faint shuffle behind me.

Feelings his presence close to my back, I slightly squirm, the moment oddly reminding me of Taehyung suddenly.

I remember how close he was when I was cooking him breakfast that day, how warm his body was, how his front pressed against my butt-

Oh my gosh!

shut up.

He's your stepbrother for sake.

I push those thoughts at the back of my head and clear my throat to snap me back of my senses.

"Would you step away because I can't move." I told Jungkook feeling his figure crowding me.

"What if I don't want to?" He playfully ask.

I groan.

"Then you can't eat." I told him flatly.

"Nah you'll still give me food." He said smugly, like he was so sure. "You love me."

Suddenly, before I can even snap I feel strong arms being wrap around my waist and Jungkook's front pressed behind my back that I could feel his toned body underneath his thin shirt.

I froze in place, my eyes widening at the sudden contact that made me went stiff.

I gulp in unease.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" I ask stiffly, my voice almost wavering but I manage to speak straight.

"Hugging my wife." He mutter, resting his chin over my shoulder blade and nuzzling his nose on my neck like he's smelling me.

I squirm, his breath is tickling my neck making my lips and my throat went dry.

I uneasily shifted on my feet and tried to pry him off of me but he stick on my body like a Lizard.

"Get off of me Jungkook." I demand in a stiff tone, still not turning my head to look at him knowing his face is dangerously close to mine.

"And I'm not your wife."

"Yah! Stay away from my y/n!" I clearly heard Jimin yell behind, unhappy of Jungkook hugging me.

Why do they always do this things to me!?

"I don't want to. I want to live here." Jungkook stubbornly reply, nuzzling his nose farther into my neck making me squeezed my eyes shut and curse under my breath.

This boy is taking my breath away.

"I will freaking hurt you." I hissed threateningly, stomping my foot on top of his foot without even letting him register to what I said first.

"Awww." Jungkook groan, immediately unlatching his self from me.

"Such a tiger." He quietly mutter, still groaning in pain.

I sigh in relief and turn around to face a cheeky Jungkook. I scowl lifting the spoon and hitting it on his head.

"Go away idiot." I glare at him.

"But atleast I'm your idiot." He chuckle cheekily, grinning at me with those two big bunny teeth on show.

I made a tsk sound, getting back on cooking and ignoring an annoying 18 year old kid.

There's always two side of these boys.

~ ~ ~

"This taste good." Yoongi compliment as he finish his bowl of chicken noodle soup with a content sigh.

"Thanks." I mumble, smiling a little to myself as he boost my ego.

It makes me blush whenever someone compliment me about something.

"I don't know you can cook this delicious Y/N-ah." I heard Jimin said, sounding surprise.

I swung my gaze at him and grin smugly.

"I learn that from my dad Chim-chim." I proudly said and smile at the thought of my father.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel sad when I think about it anymore, instead it makes me smile as I reminisce.

"Hey, how could he have a nickname and I don't?" I suddenly heard Jungkook complain beside me, sounding jealous.

I shifted my gaze at him and raise a brow like I just misheard him.

He pursed his bottom lips, pouting at me with those round puppy eyes.

I can't help but giggle slightly at the sight.

"I'll call you..." I tap on my chin in thought of process as I look up at the ceiling thinking of a nickname.

"Kookie!" I smile brightly, looking back at Kookie.

Jungkook grin, looking satisfied at the nickname.

"Yah! How about me?" Yoongi whine.

I face him as the end of his lips curling downward into a frown.

He's sitting across from me while Jimin and Jungkook sat on either of my side sticking closely.

I lightly laugh at how childish they are, I like this side of them better than being flirty all the time. 

"Uhhmmm." I hum in process of thinking as I thought of a suitable nickname for Yoongi but can't find any then my eyes fell to a jar of sugar on the cupboard.

"How about Sugar?"

Yoongi wrinkle his nose and cringe. "It's too sweet."

I huff.

"Fine, it's Suga then."

Yoongi just stare at me for a moment but shrug his shoulders anyway.

"Much better than Sugar." He mumble under his breath and grab Jimin's bowl of chicken soup.

"Hey!"

~ ~ ~

Taehyung is back a while ago, he was all quiet when he enter the front door and a solemn look plaster on his face making me wonder what happened while he's gone.

But I'm not someone nosy and didn't ask anything beside it's have nothing to do with me anyway.

Currently, I'm in the living room watching some series on the TV enjoying my time alone.

I'm all alone at first until Jungkook appear from nowhere who keep on popping anywhere I go.

"There you are wifey."

He flop down beside me on the couch making me slightly bounce from the impact of his body that almost made me thought if he eat rocks than cereals.

"Stop being delulu." I mutter.

Jungkook scoot oddly close to me and lean on my side, spreading an arm on the top of the couch on top of my head.

He's being clingy today making me wonder what's up in his coconut head.

I didn't bother turning around to look at him and lightly shoved him away.

"Don't get too close Kookie." I mumble under my breath as I fixed my gaze on the TV screen.

"Aweee. You're calling me Kookie." He cooed.

I groan, regretting giving him a nickname for a moment.

Jungkook surprised me when he engulf me in his arms hugging me sideways, his cheek pressed against my bare arm.

My face slightly scrunch up as I look down at him with furrowed brows.

He's acting weird.

"What are you doing Kookie?" I ask, staring weirdly at black hair guy beside me.

"Hugging my wife." Jungkook grin toothily and I could only sigh in exasperation.

I heard shuffle of feet from a distance but I keep my gaze on a weird Jungkook.

"Yah! Stop hugging her." I suddenly heard a deep voice behind me that I recognize the voice from Tae.

I turn around, seeing Taehyung walk in the room with a distaste look on his face.

Jungkook pull away and look up at Taehyung grinning, his arm falling behind my back and holding my waist.

I squirm trying to get away from his arm but he didn't even move a bit.

"Hey hyung" he smoothly greet, noticing Taehyung.

Tae point his glare at Jungkook and scowl.

"Stop flirting with her." Tae grumble, making my heart feel something weird that I couldn't point out.

I grimace, ignoring his words that doesn't mean anything, my hormones are just kicking in again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shrug his shoulders.

"Nah she's cute I want to bother her." He said, turning his gaze at me and grin boyishly.

I feel my face heat up from the compliment and immediately throw a light hit on his arm.

I frown.

"Bother yourself." I hissed with blushing cheeks while Jungkook find it amusing and chuckle.

"Come on, we need to go." Taehyung grumble sounding grumpy as he suddenly grab my hand and pull me up on my feet dragging me out the room.

"Heeeey." Jungkook whine behind, clearly pouting.

What's with the dragging and grabbing?

"Would you stop dragging me?" I ask but more demanded as we walk out of the room leaving a clingy Jungkook.

Taehyung however didn't stop and continue dragging me up the stairs and into the hallway, even ignoring me.

"Hey!" I groan, clawing on his hand that's wrap around my wrist.

Taehyung didn't even pause, I notice that we already passed through many doors as well as my room making me wonder where he's bringing me.

"Where are we going?" I wonder out loud as I curiously stare at the back of his head.

Taehyung left me with no response and just continue dragging me down the long hallway.

What's wrong with his big head now?

"Tae I said let gooo." I whine, the annoyance in my tone is clear and I know he knows it.

Yet he still brush me off.

I huff.

Eventually we stop infront of a door I never been before that seems at the far corner of the hall.

It might be his room but why would he bring me here all suddenly?

"What are we doing here?" I ask as I look questioningly at the side of his head.

I didn't get a response instead he push the door open and pull me in with him before closing the door behind.

I glare at him before looking around me.

I notice a bed on the corner of the room and a huge window from across, it might be his room.

I turn around and look back at him, I cross my arms.

"Now would you answer my-"

Taehyung didn't give me some time to fully look around my surroundings and even finish what I would say when he tug me towards the bed and pull down the cushion with him.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

I shriek and shot up on the bed but Tae quickly pull me back down making me land on top of him in an 'omph'.

My eyes widen in horror as I come face to face with Taehyung, our face dangerously close to each other making my breath hitched on my throat.

I gulp.

"What are you doing?" I ask cautiously, ignoring my pounding heartbeat.

"Staring." He utter nonchalantly, a lopsided grin on his face.

I inwardly groan.

"Let go Tae." I demand stiffly, looking at everything else but his face that I mention was too close to my liking.

"Stay... just a bit." Taehyung said and his tone caught me off guard, he almost sound pleading.

He was not showing his square smile unlike the usual Taehyung and his eyes look sad?

I didn't ask any farther or said anything, but something on the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes made me just nod my head and let my guard down.

Something's wrong with him.

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content
483K 17.4K 39
"w-what are you gonna d-do?" "you" "but we are step brothers." warning ⚠️: -strong language -smut -suicidal references
13K 628 12
"Did you just moan Jeongguk's name?" Jin asked his boyfriend who just woke up from his sleep. Or where Taehyung is dating Jin until one night he has...