Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei :...

By MiraiKirisaki

What if Shiba Tatsuya who is known as a person with no more feelings, except the feelings he have for his sis... More

Chapter I : Enrollment
Chapter 2: Blooms vs Weeds
Chapter 3 - Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4: Welcome the Students!
Chapter 5: The Competition Begins
Chapter 6 : Crimson Prince Vs. Silver Taurus
Chapter 6.5 : Their First Night
Chapter 7 : Silver's Rage
Chapter 8 : Dream Come True
Chapter 9: Yokohama Disturbance
Chapter 10 : Truth and Tragedy
Chapter 11 : Love and Lies
Chapter 12 : Fire and Ice
Chapter 13 : Conflicts Arises
Chapter 14 : Doubts and Selfishness
Chapter 15 : Engagement
Chapter 16 : Extent of Your Love
Chapter 17 : The Art of Letting Go
Chapter 18 : To Make Things Right
Chapter 19 : Decisive Battle
Chapter 20 : The Yotsubas
Chapter 22 : Seperate Paths
Chapter 23 : Blue Wedding
Chapter 24 : One More Chance
Chapter 25 : Project Armageddon
Chapter 26 : Awakening the secret weapon
Chapter 27 : Secrets Revealed
Chapter 28 : Tears in a Starry Night
Chapter 29 : The Final Celebration
Chapter 29.5 - Wedding Night
Update : Authors Back!
Mina-san! I'm sorry for the long wait

Chapter 21 : Root of Love and Regrets

6.6K 81 28
By MiraiKirisaki

"What are you playing? Announcing an engagement without asking me Maya-sama?" Tatsuya said angrily as he storms inside the office of Maya in the Yotsuba's Residence.

"I have accepted you and Miyuki back as an official Yotsuba a few days ago. And that acceptance marks you being on my guidance and protection. You need to marry Miyuki or else you will never have a position in this family."

"Then I'll give that position to you. I dont need it. I cant marry my sister!"

"I even go to such lenghts and announce you as my son just so you could marry her. And yet here you are whining about this things."

"You are not my mother. I don't need your name."

"Ungrateful man watch your words." Hayato said as he stand on Maya's side.

"You are going to marry Miyuki and cut all your relationshio with Saegusa Mayumi. You are still under the Yotsuba's leash Tatsuya."

Maya and Hayato went out leaving Tatsuya inside the study room. He was clenching his teeth with anger, his eyes became more colder, and his minds is suffering with all the thoughts of losing Mayumi again.

◇◇◇

"What are you even thinking Mayumi? At this moment you need Tatsuya's help!"

"I... I don't know. Mari should I tell this to father? Oh my gosh. Even my father might get angry. Uggghh I dont know what to do." Mayumi said frustrated at herself for being so scared. She doesnt even know what to do to the child she is bearing. She is still a university student and she dont want to stop her studies. She is afraid of what her father might do to Tatsuya and most of all, she is afraid if Tatsuya would even accept the child.

"How would you know if you wont tell them? Come back to your senses Saegusa Mayumi! Where's my smart and brave best friend." Mari said as she scold her. Sighing at every whining Mayumi does.

"B-But Father? What would he say?"

"I think your father would still like the child you are bearing. You know why? You are his daughter. It is his blood. And he accepted Tatsuya right? He is a Yotsuba after all. The blood of both strong clans are dwelling in that child's veins. There's no way he or she would not be accepted."

"But still. I- I cant tell father. I dont have the strenght."

"Then tell Tatsuya. He could help you."

"Tatsuya?" Mayumi sounding so surprised

"What reaction is that? Of course Tatsuya is the father.

"No. What I mean is, Tatsuya is calling... What should I do?"

"Answer it! What would I do with you Mayumi!"

Mayumi frowned looking like a problematic child. She stared blankly at her phone for a while before answering his call.

"Uggh He-Hello T-Tatsuya-kun?" She mumbled

"Mayumi! Where are you?"

"I... Uhm... I am at Mari's house. I-I can't go home right now. I will be meeting you when I'm free. Okay? Good bye."

"The heck Mayumi? Are you crazy?" Mari shouted.

"Yes. I am going insane! But I cant talk to him yet. I cant even tell him about--" Mayumi shouted

After a few seconds the door leapt open. Mayumi and Mari was both startled as they saw Tatsuya standing behind it looking like he run a thousand miles. His breathing is ragged and his skin is dripping with his own sweat.

"Mayumi." Tatsuya said looking so annoyed.

"T-Tatsuya-kun? How did you know?" Mayumi said as covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes glimmering with her own anxiety

"Why!" He said with a high pitch tone as he clenched his hands and gaze at Mayumi's scared expression.

"Uhm I think I should leave you guys. Good bye. Mayumi get yourself together." Mari said and hugged Mayumi. She also pat Tatsuya's shoulder as she said goodbye to him.

"I am asking you why?" Tatsuya repeated his words trying to sound calmly.

"Why are you talking to me like that? I should be the one asking you why! Why? Why did you let yourself be engaged to other women than me Tatsuya! Most of all your sister!" Mayumi shouted bursting all her feeling into tears.

"Mayumi..." He whispered.

"You make it sound like i'm the one in fault here. When actually you are the one who needs to explain things."

"How can I explain things to you, when you are planning to hide yourself from me. If I didnt use my magic to search for your presence in this house I would believe the words you have told me in the phone. But you lied. You are hiding away from me. And this is of course my fault." He said as he gaze away from her still tanding near the door.

"Tatsuya..."

"I didnt approved of this. I dont want to marry Miyuki. But my aunt Maya, the moment she took us back as part of the Yotsuba, she decided things on her own. She took us and Miyuki agreed without asking me. We have been introduced as the Yotsubas. And now announced that I am marrying my sister. And most of all telling a lie such as Miyuki being my cousin only because Im from Maya's. I cant understand anymore."

"Tatsuya... I-"

"It feels like one after another problem is coming. Are they so against our love that they are doing this? Are the gods so against us Mayumi?" Tatsuya said sadly.

He cant contain his feeling anymore making him let his tears fall from his eyes. He bow his head to hide his face and decided to leave. As he tried to open the door, Mayumi stood up and hug him from his back as she reaches out to his hand which stopped him from opening the door. She then gently turn Tatsuya to face her and stared at his eyes.

"Only me can see this side of Tatsuya and Im so happy as I realize that. I love seeing different facets of yours. I specially like this emotional part of Tatsuya. You look so defenseless like a child it makes me want to protect you. I am sorry if I tried to avoid you. I just dont know how to react when I see you. But I love you Tatsuya and I believe in you. No one can ever seperate the feelings we have for each other." Mayumi said calmly as he wipe his tears and gaze at his cold blue eyes.

"Mayumi. I promise to make a way. I will marry you, after all we promised each other. Right?" Tatsuya replied as he fall on his knees and hugs Mayumi, burying his face on her abdomen. "Ahh. This, you have always kept this ring." He added

"I kept this for many months since the day you left me. I thought that you dont want to see me again so I pretended to forget you. But you see, I cant let go of the promise behind the ring. To be able to marry Tatsuya someday, it is my dream"

"Yes. I will make this dream come true... Mayumi." Tatsuya said and kissed her.

◇◇◇

As the news about the Yotsuba's engagement was spread, uneasiness and discontentment filled the atmoshpere of all the Ten Master Clans thus leading them to have an emergency conference in one of the hotels of the Yotsuba Family in Tokyo.

Everyone had arrived and each of them take their seats at the conference room table. Nobody wanted to speak first. The tension was continously rising in the whole room when suddenly Kouichi decided to break the tension with his opinion.

"I dont think it is a good idea to let Tatsuya marry Miyuki. They are blood relatives although you are claiming that Tatsuya is your son, still Miyuki as a cousin makes her a blood relative. There are some other young ones inside the Master Clans, why not consider them?." Kouichi stated.

"I agree to Kouichi-sans statement." Juumonji Katsuto added.

"My son Masaki, he is fond of Miyuki since the day they met at the 9 School Competition. I think the Yotsuba's should reconsider, right?" The head of the Ichijou Clan, Ichijou Gouki, said in a confident manner.

"Agree. Also, as I know the daughter of Kouichi-san, Saegusa Mayumi-chan is deeply in love with your son Tatsuya-san and he feels the same. They are currently in a relationship. Right Kouichi-san?" The Itsuwa clan head, Itsuwa Isami said bluntly as he gave a resentful look at Maya.

"Are you supporting the love of my son and the eldest daughter of the Saegusa's because Tatsuya is the reason your son Hirofumi wasn't able to marry Mayumi-san, right?" Maya replied teasingly

"Don't provoke me Maya. It is Hirofumi and Mayumi's mutual decision." Isami replied sounding so calm yet his face looks so irritated.

"Maya-san, why dont you come into agreement with us? For 1 month. Let Miyuki and Masaki then Mayumi and Tatsuya date without any hindrance. If Miyuki's feelings doesnt change and if Tatsuya would agree to the engagement then we would give up the idea." Kouichi appealed to her.

"This is hopeless. You would pester me anyways so I guess I could give it a try. Well then, Ichijou-san ask your eldest son to do his best in seducing my niece or else all of you would lose this bet. I think thats all you need to say? So I'll be taking my leave then." Maya said looking so compose and confident as she shot them a prideful gaze and smile. She left the room without any other words.

"We can't let this happen. If the three of them stayed in one family, who knows what might happen to us." Futatsugi Mai proclaimed with a calm aura.

◇◇◇

As soon as the Ten Master Clans ended Kouichi entered his car where Tatsuya is waiting. He accompanied him by driving for him in his own accord. As he started to drive, Kouichi told him about the meeting with his aunt.

"Tatsuya-san, I have successfully carried out your plan. And as expected the Ichijou family really wanted Masaki to marry Miyuki."

"You have boosted their confidence in suggesting it to the clan's head Kouichi-sama. After all this is the only way I know to refuse my aunts decision."

"I hope this goes well Tatsuya-san."

"My sister is kinda stubborn but I do hope this goes well. I dont want to leave Mayumi's side anymore."

"I will help you Tatsuya-san. Dont worry."

In the otherhand, Maya informed Miyuki as soon as she got in her car about the plan of the Saegusa and the Ichijou by calling her phone as soon as possible.

"So that's how it goes. Miyuki this is up to you now. You should go control Tatsuya."

"I can't control onee-sama anymore Aunt Maya-sama. But I do know of a way for him to still marry me." Miyuki said desperately.

◇◇◇

Mayumi was walking inside the four corners of her room as she decides how she would tell Tatsuya and his father about her pregnancy.

"I will really and finally tell father and Tatsuya-kun about this pregnancy. I can't hide you anymore, after all you are mine and Tatsuya's right?" Mayumi whispered happily as she held her small rounded womb.

Suddenly, Mayumi's phone rings. She happily rush through it thinking it could be Tatsuya but its the least person she expected to call.

"Saegusa-senpai? This is Miyuki. Can we meet right now?"

Mayumi felt startled. She answered and agreed to Miyuki giving her the place and time they could talk. As she drop her phone, she received a misscall and a text message from Tatsuya. She opened the message and read it.

-Mayumi, me and your father will be coming home late. Urgent matters at your company. I wanted to accompany your father all day today after all so please dont wait for us to have dinner.-

"Ah. This is favorable to Miyuki huh? I'll be going then." She whispered sounding so nervous.

◇◇◇

Miyuki arrived ten minutes earlier than the said time while Mayumi arrived 5 minutes before. She saw Miyuki as she opened the cafe's door and calmly walk forward to her. Mayumi inhales and exhales deeply as she reach her.

"Miyuki-chan, how are you?" Mayumi smiles as she sat down.

"Good. I hope you are doing fine with my brother living in your house Mayumi-senpai." Miyuki said with her faux smile.

"I will talk to you straightly. What do you want to talk about?" Mayumi said with her eyebrows curled, almost meeting each other.

"Mayumi-senpai looks ferocious. You are protecting nee-sama that badly? Well I wont sugar coat my words anymore. Senpai, give back my brother to me."

"What do you mean? He left the Yotsuba's house because he doesnt feel welcomed and you are giving him a hard time as well."

"He is still my brother. My property. My guardian. I am his master. By all means I have the rights to have him. You can't protect him forever, unlike if he is under my wing I can protect him and nurture his power. These are the things you cant do. You cant accept the nature of his power thus making him unable to use it."

"I... I just dont want to let Tatsuya kill anyone anymore."

"He cant avoid that. After choosing you, onee-sama will face the wrath of the Yotsuba. And that will lead them to haunt you and thus will lead my brother into killing them. But if he is with me, he wont be harming anyone anymore."

"Are you telling me that I cant protect Tatsuya? Then you are wrong. I will fight along side him. And if it means to accept his power then I will do so."

"This conversatiom is hopeless. Senpai, I wont marry Ichijou Masaki. He would fell head over heels with me but I will break his heart by rejecting him. Then, I will blackmail my brother. Afterall Aunt Maya-sama and I could kill you in an instant when he still refuse to be with me."

"How dare you Miyuki."

"I will give you a choice afterall you have been a good senpai. Release my brother and no one shall suffer or be stubborn and make my brother suffer? The choice is yours. I have told you everything, I shall take my leave. Thank you for the time." Miyuki said as she stood up from her sit and left the troubled Mayumi.

Mayumi was thinking about all the things Miyuki told her causing her too much stress. She felt like her head was spinning and light headed, her skin became pale, cold, and sweaty and suddenly collapses. She was brought to the nearest hospital by the Cafe shop owner and called his father since she recognized that she is the Saegusa's eldest daughter. After receiving the call Kouichi and Tatsuya rush to the hospital where Mayumi is.

◇◇◇

Mayumi lies on her back quietly still stressing her mind with every words Miyuki said. Thinking doesnt make her condition good enough so the doctor ordered a Intravenous fluid to be inserted in her veins to make her feel better after vomitting too much as she woke up in the hospital few minutes ago.

Kouichi and Tatsuya storms to the room where Mayumi is admitted and rush to her side checking on her condition.

"Mayumi? Are you okay? Why did you passed out?" Tatsuya said worriedly as she search and carressed Mayumi's blank face.

"My daughter? Are you sick? What did the doctor said?" Kouichi asked worriedly and held her hand.

"Oh what a good timing. Hello Saegusa Kouichi-sama." The doctor greeted him as he knock and come inside.

"Doctor Watanabe? It's good to see you again. How's Mayumi?"

"Well regarding that matter. Mayumi-sama wishes to talk about this alone with his father. Im sorry Yotsuba-sama, but may I ask you to leave the room for awhile?" Doctor Watanabe said calmly, hiding his regret on every words he said.

"Mayumi?" Tatsuya whispered as she stared at her.

"I'll talk about this with you later Tatsuya-kun, please wait for a while. Maybe you can buy foods and drinks for our dinner?" Mayumi said as she forces herself to smile to ease his worry.

"Okay. I'll buy you food then. I'll come back in a while." Tatsuya said as he kissed Mayumi on her forehead. He bows to Kouichi and the doctor and take his leave.

"Mayumi. You should be the one talking about this first." The doctor asked her.

"My daughter Mayumi? What is it? Asking Tatsuya to go out, you are making me anxious." Kouichi stated.

"Father Im... I am... p-pregnant." She whispered

"Pardon me but I didnt catch that." Kouichi said sounding like he wanted to re confirm what he heard.

"Geez. Father I said that I am... p-pregnant with Tatsuya's child." Mayumi said in a louder voice looking so embarrassed.

Kouichi was left silent with his eyes wide and mouth open that it felt like it would already hit the floor.

"Kouichi-sama, the child is actually safe. She was stressed and since she is currently on her first trimester it is very crucial for her to avoid stress and take care of herself. She also need to drink a lot of Iron, Folic Acid and other vitamins and minerals to avoid any illness for the child and Mayumi. I would give it tomorrow and will issue her discharge once she looks fine. I will leave you now. You two should talk." The doctor said and left the two of them.

"Father? Im sorry." Mayumi whispered as she grabs her father's hand.

"This is Tatsuya-s child? How many months is it?"

"The doctor said it is already 3 months. I didn't really notice that I was pregnant. I believe this happened few days prior to our car accident."

"What have I done?" Kouichi said anxiously as he fell in his knees beside Mayumi's bed. He held her hand tightly and his head burried in the foam.

"F-father please stand up." Mayumi said looking so flustered.

"I... I have endangered you so many times. If you lost the child by that time I could not forgive myself. Im... Im so relieved that up to this point your child is safe inside you." Kouichi said with a sigh as he stare at Mayumi with his teary eyes.

"Father you are not angry?"

"No I am not. You are already in age and it is Tatsuya's right? So i really dont have to worry. He doesnt know right? Dont be afraid. He will be glad. Let us tell him when he arrives."

"About that, please let us not tell him. Lets tell him that it is just due to fatigue. Lets hide the fact that I am pregnant with his child."

"But Mayumi?"

"Miyuki threatened me. She would do anything to seperate Tatsuya from me. And... I dont know what to do. Though you would tell me that you can protect me and Tatsuya, but this is not the problem anymore. I want to ensure safety for my child first, if having Tatsuya with me means danger for him and my child then I... I would let him go. I will go abroad with oni-san. I will leave this place and raise my child alone."

"Mayumi. You wont raise it alone. You have me your brothers and sisters and your mother. If this is really what you want. If it is for the safety of not only Tatsuya's but yours and your child then I will support you by all means."

"Thank you father." Mayumi said as he hugs his father with her tears building up on her eyes.

After almost Thirty minutes, Tatsuya came back with all the food. Mayumi's father decided to leave as soon as he came back and said good bye to both Mayumi and Tatsuya. Tatsuya gladly and gently fed her with the dinner he bought. He also assisted her in wiping her body and changing her hospital gown.

"Mayumi arent you forgetting to say something to me?" Tatsuya said as she brush her long black hair.

Mayumi leans her back on his chest and Tatsuya hugs her tightly placing his head near her ear.

"Tatsuya I really want you to be safe and worry free."

"What are you talking about all of a sudden?"

"Tatsuya please marry Miyuki and break up with me." Mayumi said as she covers her face with her hands

Tatsuya who felt like he heard it wrong grab Mayumi by her shoulder and turn her around to face him. She was continously avoiding his gaze so Tatsuya kissed her forcefully and push her into the bed. He put his hand into her chin making her stare straightly into him.

"Repeat it." Tatsuya said seriously. His eyes are scary and cold it gives Mayumi some shivers.

"I... I want you to marry Miyuki and leave me. I will be flying to America with my brother's family a few days from now. I will be leaving you again Tatsuya because I want to study overseas. It will take many years so dont wait for me and marry Miyuki instead."

"Are you out of your mind? Asking me to marry my sister? Are you making me a fool. I can come with you. If you dont like it then I will wait for you no matter how long it would take."

"Miyuki loves Tatsuya-kun so much."

"More than how we love each other?"

"I... I guess."

"Mayumi. Why dont you look at me? And repeat everything. Dont avert your gaze, dont close your eyes."

Mayumi took a deep breath and stare at him with all of her courage and said "I dont like you anymore Tatsuya-kun. I cant be with you and your family. A man from a family who would wanted to marry off two person from the same clan it disgust me. And you having that Yotsuba blood in you I can't panthom the words people would tell me. Me who is from the pure and humble family of Saegusa."

"Your right. I dont even like the name of the Yotsuba. For you to say it like that it feels like I am not worthy for you but still I wanted to prove my worth because I love you."

"No need. Leave me alone. I cant even look at you when I remeber that news. I dont love you anymore. Marry your sister instead! Leave! Leave me alone!" She shouted as she try to push and shove Tatsuya away from her.

Tatsuya stood up from the bed and fix Mayumi's blanket to cover her properly. He planted a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips for a few seconds and walks toward the door. He look at Mayumi once more with his eyes that looks so sad and cold, hurt and in agony. " I never regret being loved by you nor loving you, burry that in your mind Mayumi. I might marry her because you ask me too, but my heart, my mind, my body, my soul, all of me will always belong to nobody else... but only to you Saegusa Mayumi. If this is what you wish, I will leave you for your own good." after saying this last words he left and close the door gently.

Mayumi stare at him blankly as she heard the words Tatsuya said. His tears fell before he closes the door making Mayumi whisper the words I love you.

"I... I hurt him badly. He.... He was crying when he left. Mayumi you fool. You love him right? Why let him go? I-Im sorry Tatsuya-kun. I would never love anyone else but you." She whispered and cried out her frustrations.

On the other side, Tatsuya who was not yet leaving and was leaning his back on the door and sitting on the floor. His cheek was wet with his salty tears. He heard what Mayumi whispered as he left but he didnt get back. He doesnt want to hurt Mayumi's pride and her own resolve.

"Telling me you love me. You are really not a good liar. Mayumi, I know they have threatened you. I promise you, I will resolve this first and will come back running towards you."

❤❤❤

**To be continued on Chapter 22 **

Thank you for reading!

"Let's continue on sailing Mayumi x Tatsuya's ship!"

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ON THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW 😊 I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! AND IF YOU LIKE IT MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT A VOTE! TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...