A Court of Baes & Feels

By Aelin_Galathynius_

Includes angry rants, ridiculously inappropriate, laugh out loud inside jokes, Nessian sexual tension, one sh... More

Long Time, No Suffering Together
Heir of Fire Short Story
Concerning Azriel
Feysand Pregnancy Announcement
When to Fight ToG Characters
Chronicles of the High Lords Pt. 1
LET THERE BE NOX
World of ACOTAR
Pictures Pt. 1
Aelin's Will
ACOWAR Quotes
The Lock
#rippingyourโค๏ธoutliketheMOFOiam
How Can We Love Rowan More??
Rhys & His Clothes
High Lord Chronicles Pt. 2
Pictures Pt. 2
Is Sam Had Lived
Life Guard Tarquin
Pictures Pt. 3
Inner Circle Babies
Aelin . . .
The Cadre
High Lord Chronicles Pt. 3
ToG in a Modern Library
Pictures Pt. 4
ACOTAR Characters in a Haunted House
ToG During Halloween
Elorcan Headcanon
Pictures Pt. 5
Rowaelin Wedding Headcanon
High Lords Pt. 4
Pain
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ & Fanart Pt. 1
Fanart Pt. 2
Pictures Pt. 6
So I Was Tagged . . .
Fanart Pt. 3
Storytime!
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Pictures Pt. 7
2018 ACOTAR Resolutions
High Lords Pt. 5
Fucking Ianthe Fucking Saved Feysand
Our Favorite Inner Circle
Lit
High Lords Pt. 6
Aelin & Tamlin Short
Fanart Pt. 4
Pictures Pt. 8
Azriel, What Did You Do?
Fanart Pt. 5
ToG Sneezes Because Why TF Not
Pictures Pt. 9
Nesta Headcanon
Fanart Pt. 6
Pictures Pt. 10
Mates Under the Mountain
Fanart Pt. 7
KINGDOM OF ASH
Fanart Pt. 8
The Wedding AU
Hey, So I'm Not Dead
Kingdom of Ash Review Pt. 1

Question Thingy

2.7K 94 50
By Aelin_Galathynius_

So I was tagged a while back, & I feel guilty that I haven't done it yet . . . So here ya go!

1. Yes, senior year, & the teacher was oddly perfectly cool with it.

2. Fuck no. And I never will.

3. No.

4. Only because I was 9 & my grandpa refilled a Dr. Pepper can with beer, & convinced me to take a drink. Needless to say he had to wash his carpet after I spit all over it.

5. No, but I switched the price tag on an old antique music box with a cheaper tag . . .

6. Nothing permanent. Not interested in anything beyond Hennas, pens, & sharpies.

7. Yep. I made high school boyfriend go bye-bye.

8. My favorite tv show is Supernatural. No surprise to anyone that knows me.

9. I don't know! Phantom of the Opera? Everything from the Marvel Cinematic Universe?? Don't ask me these things!

10. Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas. Yes, I liked this song before I discovered Supernatural.

11. Does Lindsey Stirling count?

12. AC/DC, mofo!!

13. When I won my first rodeo queen title, I guess. 12 years old, it started me down a beloved road that would forever impact my life. 6 years later, I now have skills & talents that have helped me in anything & everything.

14. Jesus, I don't know what my favorite book is. I don't even know what my favorite series is. I can tell you that Sarah is my favorite author though!

15. I'd rather have the ability to fly. No more running or walking. I'm already sneaky enough without being invisible.

16. Give me CAKE!!!!

17. I don't have Twitter, so I'm going with Facebook.

18. Pfffffttttt Is that even a question??? BOOKS!

19. Coke for me, unless there's Pepsi. Pepsi is superior to all.

20. I'd rather be deaf without question. I might have a few issues if I had to ride a horse blind. And I also WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO READ.

21. Both is actually good for me. When I don't want breakfast, coffee seems to satisfy my hunger. However, if I just want something to drink, I'll take tea.

22. I am 18 years old.

23. I'm a Leo, but I have more in common with a Scorpio than anything. I jut read both on zodiac posts & see what relates more with me😂😂

24. This feisty Italian is 5'3"!

25. Heterosexual.

26. My shoe size ranges between a 9 1/2 & a 10, depending on the brand. I got big feet.

27. I don't belong to a religion, but I believe that there's something otherworldly. There's been too many accounts where crazy/dangerous shit has happened to me, & I've either known it was going to happen, or something occurred that kept me safe from said crazy/dangerous shit, if that makes sense.

28. Almost 2 years.

29. I don't care if you're gay, bi, straight, pansexual, etc. That isn't my business. You love who you love, & no one should try to stop you or tell you any different. What I don't like is when people try to cram it down my throat & make me accept what they believe is right & any other opinion is unacceptable to have. My outlook on everything is, "You live your life the way you want to, & I'll live mine the way I choose." 'Kay?

30. Depends on what the person did. I think most individuals should have second chances, but they have to prove that they're actually willing to change. I'm not going to blindly trust them. Then there are the certain few who I won't ever forgive/trust/believe again. But just know that whatever you did to get there was some of the worst shit imaginable.

31. Never been in one, so I can't speak for it. If you are able to make it work, then go for it! Applause to you!😊

32. Fuck no for abortion. That is an innocent human being, fully developed or not. I understand that in certain circumstances, someone might consider it. But here's something else: be responsible. If you're having an abortion just because you & your partner didn't take precautions, then you're a shitty human being. I know there's cases for rape victims, & I won't answer for them. With the trauma they went through, I hope they wouldn't turn to abortion, but in the end, that's their decision, even if I strongly disagree. But 2014 Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto, who competed for Miss USA a few years back, & got pretty far in the competition was the child of a rape victim. Instead of her mom giving her up, Valerie instead was born & built her platform on this issue, touching the lives of millions & raising awareness for all that had been a victim or a product of. From her, I learned that it doesn't matter who or where you come from, it's what you do with that life you were blessed to have.

33. This won't make me the most popular person, but this is my opinion. Honestly, & this can go back to my second chance answer, if someone committed a crime that was severe beyond all measures, I'm not against the death penalty. The only reason I would even consider this is if the person has done multiple wrongdoings of the highest order, with chances to change, but chose not to. The ones that willingly made the decisions that led them to that point. The types of people that I think of are serial killers/rapists, not just a dirtbag that committed a few felonies.

34. I don't like marijuana at all, & would especially prefer not to smell it on a daily basis. There are other things available to help individuals with their needs, but clearly they feel that they need to get high in the process. So no, I really don't support marijuana, but there are plenty of things in this world I don't care for anyway.

35. Love? Really? That it exists, or if I've ever felt it? Well, I believe that there are all different depths & dimensions of love that people feel for things. I feel love for my family & people that I care for, but never a romantic sort of love.

36. Ghosts? Hell. Yes. I've had my own encounters with them, & no one on this earth can convince me that ghosts don't exist.

37. Why is this a question😂😂 Uhh, I shower away from the shower head, I guess.

38. I sleep with my door closed. I have cats that like to knock shit off my dresser when I'm not paying attention😂

39. Again, not romantically. Unless we're talking celebrities here. Because it that's the case, Tom Hiddleston!

40. If I see an episode of Kim Possible, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or Danny Phantom on tv, you bet your ass I'm watching the cartoons of my childhood.

41. Nope! I'm single!

42. Yes, I like myself. I have my own imperfections that I deal with on a regular basis, but that doesn't make me dislike or hate myself. It just part of me.

———————

So, I'm not going to tag anyone to do this, but I allow anyone to answer these questions if they want to. If you're interested, answer away!

And now for our daily programming, Good for Nothing Tools:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3K 38
Feyre Archeron, High Lady of the Night Court, is one step away from a secret. Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen, is one step away from the truth...
14.9K 1K 15
Mrs Mandray Book Two It had been two month of blissful peace for Isabella and son. Days spent having picnics by the river, exploring with her sister...
153K 1.1K 41
A group of fic's detailing some of the more major scenes of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas from the point of view of Rhysand, as he dea...
60.1K 1.2K 34
A crossover between Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses (basically, aelin falls into prythian and badassery ensues) *Takes place after K...