Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse....

By iamsanya

Shivaay Shakti Singh Oberoi married Annika. He was a man who believed that having a famous surname, blue blo... More

Description
Chapter 1- A New World
Chapter 2- Regrets
Chapter 3- A New Family
Chapter 5- I Am Back
Chapter 6- Hello Again
Chapter 7- Buried Questions and New Stories
Chapter 8- Facing the Past
Thank You Note
Chapter 9- A Best Friend
Chapter 10- His Pain and Her Fears
Chapter 11- A 'Little' Shock
Chapter 12- Facing the Music
Chapter 13- Forgiveness
Chapter 14- Secrets of the Heart
Chapter 15- Friends? Friends.
Chapter 16- Ex-Family Time
Chapter 17- A News, a Misunderstanding and a Truth
Chapter 18- Only For Her
Chapter 19- His Relief and Her Fear
Chapter 20- Shock Amidst Celebration
Chapter 21- Goodbye. Once Again.
Chapter 22- Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 23- So We Meet Again!
Chapter 24- Family Time!
Important Note
Chapter 25- News, Literally
Chapter 26- Anger and an Announcement
Chapter 27- Friends and Ex-family
Chapter 28- Hello Again!
Chapter 29- Arghhh!
Waahahtt!!!
Chapter 30- Secret's Out?
Chapter 31- Cheeseburgers and Pizzas
NEWS
APOLOGIES
Chapter 32- Party Time!
Chapter 33- Names and only names
IMPORTANT
HEY!
Chapter 34- An Announcement
REQUEST
Chapter 35- An Early Start
Chapter 36- Party Plans
Chapter 37- Let's Stop
Chapter 38- Hi or Bye?
Chapter 39- My Bare Heart
Chapter 40- Excuse Me?
Chapter 41- Partner Up
Chapter 42- New Beginnings
Chapter 43- Bye Bye!
Chapter 44- Oh...Hi?
Chapter 45- Questions
Chapter 46- Answers
Chapter 47- Time
Chapter 48- To London, with love
Chapter 49- A Day Away
Chapter 50- Finally
Chapter 51- Wait what?
Chapter 52- Date
Chapter 53- Long Talks
Chapter 54- Little Miss
Chapter 55- Duty!
Chapter 56- Heart to heart
Hey Guys!
Chapter 57- Decision
Chapter 58- What is happening?
Chapter 59- A Twist in Tale
Chapter 60- Well, hello there!?
Chapter 61- A little celebration!
Chapter 62- Impossible Things
Chapter 63- Oh shoot.
SUPER GOOD NEWS
Chapter 64- To Resolve a Fight
Just A Thank You!
Chapter 65- A Talk
HELP NEEDED
Chapter 66- Bare Feelings
Chapter 67- Family Talks
Chapter 68- Girlfriend's Advice
Almost 100K!
Chapter 69- Advises
Sad news
Back soon!
Chapter 70- One Step Forward
Chapter 71- Step Two
Very good news!
Chapter 72- One Step Ahead
Chapter 73 - Together
Chapter 74- Implementing Decisions
A Note And A Question
Chapter 75- To Do List
Chapter 76 - A Shaky Landing
UPDATING SOON
Anyone Here?
Chapter 77- A New Family

Chapter 4- Surprise!

4.9K 325 12
By iamsanya

Chapter 4

London, UK

October 2021

"Mumma, Mumma, get up Mumma! It is good morning! Get up Mumma!" Annika woke up to her daughter's singing screams. Opening her eyes slowly, she could see Shivi jumping on the bed, in her white and yellow night suit, which was smudged with something dark brown. A strong sweet smell wafted in the hotel room as she focused clearly, and saw a huge chocolate bar, melting away, in Shivi's fingers, palms and some spread all around her mouth.

"Shivi! Where did you get that?" She shouted with alarm, snatching away the bar and throwing it in the dustbin as Shivi jumped on the bed, licking her fingers.

"Viks...gave...yeshterday" She sang, licking her lips.

"Oh God, that's why you are so hyper at eight in the morning! Stop jumping now and get down, come on!" Annika sighed loudly, trying to get her down from the king sized bed.

"No, I want to jump! Up and down!" Shivi laughed loudly as Annika stepped on the bed and held her by the waist. The little girl flung her legs around as her mother took her inside the washroom.

"Darling, how many times have I told you? No chocolates and ice-creams in breakfast!" Annika said calmly, washing her daughter's mouth and face as her daughter now stood quietly.

"Sorry Mumma, my stomach was crying and I was hunglee." She said, pointing at her stomach as Annika smiled, removing her night suit and wrapping her with a towel.

"So why didn't you wake me? Huh?" Annika asked, walking outside of the washroom as Shivi strutted behind her, holding her towel tightly.

"I didn't want to wake you Mumma. You were shleeping." Shivi said as Annika smiled.

"Aww, my baby. Accha, now let's get ready and we will go and have breakfast, ok?" Annika said, kissing her daughter and taking out their clothes from their bags.

"Oki dokie!" Shivi said excitedly. "Mumma, I will have fench toasht! Will we have fench toasht here?"

"Yes darling, I think so." Annika smiled as there was a knock on the door and her phone rang at the same moment. Shivi ran into the washroom, holding her towel tightly as Annika picked her phone and went to open the door.

"Yes Eva, good morning. Everything is all right?" She asked her assistant as Sona walked inside the room, still her in sweatshirt.

As Annika and Eva talked, Shivi peeped out of the washroom and saw Sona.

"Sona Maa, good morning!" She ran towards her and Sona took her in her arms.

"Oh my God Shivi, you are so heavy!" She said and put her down the next moment, as Shivi giggled loudly and Sona grinned.

"Sona Maa, I am gonna be mole heavy because I will eat everything in the bekfasht!" She exclaimed, spreading her tiny arms.

"Oh really?" Sona said with an impressed face.

"Yes, I will finish all the fench toasht!" Shivi jumped, clapping her hands as her Sona Maa laughed loudly.

"Darling, don't you want to try something new?"

"Hmm,I always have fench toasht. Ok, I will try fench toasht with aish queem today! Or fench toasht with apples! I love apples!" Shivi said, deep in thought, tapping a finger on her chin.

"And you also love French toasts, I see." Sona pinched the little girl's cheeks as she nodded vigorously.

"Sona, listen." Annika said, ending her call.

"You have to work, am I right?" Sona said with squinting eyes and crossed arms.

"It's only for an hour, please! Then I will be free for the whole day I promise! You can have my phone and laptop after that! Ok?" Annika pleaded as Sona rolled her eyes and nodded, looking away.

"Thank you!" Annika grinned and hugged her muh-boli sister, as Sona squirmed.

"Uhh, morning breath! Go have a shower; I will get Shivi showered in my room." Sona said as Annika kissed Shivi quickly, and pointed towards her clothes on the bed.

"Take her clothes and I will give you her toothbrush!" She fished in her toiletry bag and took out their toothbrushes, handing Shivi's to Sona.

"Come on Shivi!" Sona stretched her arm towards Shivi as she held her towel tightly.

"I can't go like this! It is shame shame!"

Both the women laughed and Sona took the duvet from the bed and wrapped it around Shivi as Annika laughed a little more.

"Now no shame shame? Ok?" Sona wriggled her eyebrows as Shivi tried to hold the huge sheet around her, failing miserably.

"Okie dokie Mumma?" Shivi said and looked at her mother with a pout, asking for permission.

"Okie dokie!" Annika gave a thumbs-up and wrapped the sheet around her securely. Sona took the clothes and Shivi ran out of the room and straight into Vikram and Sona's room, which was just across the hall, in front of her own room.

"Anni, we will be down in an hour, by that time complete your work, ok?" Sona instructed Annika as she nodded.

"I will try to be as quick as possible, meet me in the garden restaurant by nine and please give Shivi something to eat, she is hungry!"

"Will do, now go!" Sona said and walked out of the room, closing it behind her.

Annika quickly got dressed and went to the garden restaurant. Exactly forty minutes later, she finished her work and got up, gathering her files and laptop in one hand and her phone in the other.

As she walked towards the stairs of the restaurant, her stomach grumbled, the air filled thickly with the aroma of various dishes and drinks, the restaurant slowly getting filled with the guests. She had to keep her stuff in her room and come back quickly, as Sona had just messaged her that they all were coming down. She almost ran towards the exit of the restaurant, and failed to see a young woman coming from the other direction and bumped into her rather harshly.

"Ouch!" Annika exclaimed as the young woman's elbow jammed into her waist, her laptop and file almost falling down.

"Aah!" The woman cried, rubbing her elbow.

Annika looked up at the woman, who was caressing her elbow with a pained expression on her face. She realized that her laptop had hit her elbow, and she must be bruised a good amount.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry; I was in a rush and did not see you at all!" Annika apologized and bent down to pick some medicines which had fallen down from the woman's hands.

"Oh no, its fine, even I was not looking!" The woman said sweetly, taking her medicines from Annika's hands.

Annika looked at her; she looked newly married. The red and white bangles clinked on her wrists; long hair flowed till her back. Heavy earrings hung from her dainty ears, a diamond studded mangalsutra adorned her neck. Her maang was filled with sindoor and she was dressed in a rather expensive and stylish navy blue anarkali suit, and Annika immediately knew one thing, this woman was quite beautiful.

What she didn't know was that she was looking at her own sister-in-law.

Gauri's heart thudded severely as she looked at the gorgeous woman in front of her. She looked way different from the photos back home, in which she had looked rather shy and traditional. The woman in front of her was everything but shy and traditional. She had an air of power and sophistication around her. She was dressed in pure western clothes, a black tank-top with blue ripped jeans. A checked shirt hung from her waist, her hair was in a stunning messy bun, lips red, and no jewellery except an expensive watch on one wrist and her signature bracelet on the other. She looked casual, and Gauri almost felt a little bit intimated, as she sometimes felt around Tej papa, Jhanvi maa and Shivaay bhaiyya. They all had this thing in them, this air of authority which automatically attracted people's attention. She now realized why everyone was so enamoured with their Annika bhabhi. She managed to blend in, yet she was different from everyone.

A snap in front of her eyes hauled her out of her thoughts, and she saw Annika waving her hand in front of her.

"Hey, are you fine?" She asked and Gauri nodded quickly.

I have to tell everyone, now!

Annika looked at the woman questioningly for a moment, and then walked away.

Gauri ran towards the table where her family sat, having their breakfast. She almost ran straight into Rudra, who had a plate filled with food.

"Bhabhi! What's the rush? There's a lot of food, you don't need to run!" Rudra exclaimed, handing the plate to Somya, who immediately dug in.

"Beta, did you get my medicine?" Dadi asked as Gauri nodded and gave her the medicines.

"Gauri, why were you running beta? Is everything fine?" Jhanvi asked, as everyone looked at Gauri, who was trying to catch her breath.

"Ann..Annika...bhab..bhabhi..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 5.2K 54
He was an extremely kind and compassionate man who agreed to work on behalf of his friend as a wedding planner for her wedding. Unexpectedly and also...
2.8K 387 17
๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‹๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹...
237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. ๐Ÿ’...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivikaโค๏ธ What happens when life...