Badboy's Favorite

By UnknownLilCookie

Hinata and all her friends are 16 and they are all working at a cafe just to make money. They go to high scho... More

Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chaper ~10~
Chapter ~11~
AUTHORS NOTE

WARNING!

7.7K 71 9
By UnknownLilCookie

Hey!!! I have decided to make another book!

Yes I'm still continuing the other book! I just got bored and had other ideas in mind for another one!

This book is going to have a lot of sexual content, violence, and lots of cussing.

This is just a fanfic! I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this book.

I also don't own any of the pictures if I add any! I might make edits and add them.

These are just ideas that come up in my mind! Yea I do have a weird crazy mind!

I hope you guys enjoy this book! This is probably going to be my best one!

Thanks for taking your time and reading this! Have a great day and stay with me on this book!!!

Bye!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...