Something Only We Know ✔️

Galing kay GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... Higit pa

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
who are you?
keep your eyes on me
why do you have to sing?
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
neverland
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
everything
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

sweetheart

156 18 27
Galing kay GoldenCalypso

Quote

Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.
~Pinterest

Warning: You are approaching a bad chapter.

Serena

Two warm hands were embracing me from behind as the sunshine poured through the window drapes of his bedroom.

For a moment, all I could gather up were my instincts, the sensations I felt in my rigid spine, the aroma that dazzled my vision.

He was still sleeping. His breathing was softer against my shoulder as he breathed in and out. But I couldn't be sure if he were really sleeping.

Still, I turned my face towards him and looked at him. With butterfly eyelashes that concealed a pair of luminous blue eyes, a perfect jawline, tanned skin and ruffled jet black hair, he looked strikingly handsome.

Am I daydreaming?

Is he really mine?

"Hello, gorgeous."

His voice came softer than I've ever heard and it rose the energy down in the depths of my soul and turned my goosebumps upside down. All I could do was hide my face under his shoulder.

"Hey, gorgeous, want me?"
His lips brushed against my forehead and rested there.

The blood was running to my cheeks. He was so close to me that it was almost difficult to breathe.

"You make me insane, Adrian."

"That is exactly what I want." He inhaled me. I winced.

"Do you not want it?"
He added, his ocean blue eyes drowning me.

Reluctantly, I made a sudden move and brushed his lips against mine. I felt his body stiffen against my touch.

"Serena," he pronounced my name as it was a divine word, a word that fell from heaven.

I listened to the beat of the heart that belonged to me.

"Adrian?"

"Let me in. Please."

His words were echoing in my mind, a faint whisper that woke the inner goddess inside me. His stare made time freeze for us and for a moment I was lost in them. I was ready to let him in. There were no barriers, no walls, no shields.

They had dissolved for him.

Stealthily, with caution, I made a move and kissed his lips; hungrily. He responded back, his lips soft and rough at the same time. I felt my body attract to his side. His hands pulled me closer to him. Commanding.

"Baby, don't say no."

I won't.

His lips were on my neck, sending shivers through my spine to where ever I'd never wanted to know. His hands were rubbing the cotton sweater, trying hard to get in contact with my skin underneath.

His eyes were staring at me, pleading.

"Yes, please." I heard my voice whisper.

Gently, he pulled me off from the sweater. I was lying on the bed, in my bra.

Adrian's eyes were marveling me. His eyes were glued to me and I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to look at me.

Slowly, I slid myself off from the trousers, revealing my perfect round back and thighs. He didn't break his gaze, he continued looking at my eyes, into my soul.

"God, Serena,you are so damn beautiful, my love. I would never get tired of looking at you."

My breathe failed me.
"Serena... fascinate me."

Oh.

Cautiously, I sent my fingers to the back of my bra where they met the hook. Slowly, I undid it.

Adrian watched me as the bra fell.

He didn't breathe.

"Oh baby... look what you do to me..."
He chanted as he removed his T-shirt and the trousers. His half nudity had my breath fixed to the wall. Underneath the Calvin Klein's boxers he was wearing, was something big that wanted to be free.

With clever hands, he caressed it.

Fuck.

"Wanna feel me, sexy?"

I nodded, eagerly as he approached me. I was pressed to the bed, he on the top of me. His breathing was steady enough for the whole load of sexiness lingering on his smirking lips.

I touched him under his boxers.

Ah. He groaned in pleasure.

Biting my tongue, I pushed my hand into his boxers and touched his most private part.

"Oh... baby... fill me in..."

Looking into the aurora that created sparks in his eyes, I pulled his boxers down until I felt his skin touch my thighs.

He started kissing my lips. My neck. Down my neck. My shoulders. Down my shoulders. To my nipples.

Sweet lord.

His tongue was a master in the art of arousal, his masculine frame was glued to my feminine curves; a beautiful combination. I gently caressed the tip of his skin, lightly, down and up. Up and down. Again. And again.

"You smell so good, baby, so... wet."

His lips were marking its journey. Down from my breasts. Down my abdomen. To my inner thighs. Gently. To my insides.

Ah...

"Baby..." Adrian groaned, our skin touching. Wanting.

"Yes?"

"Is there room for me in you?"

Oh.

I want you.
In me.
Right now.

"Yes, you're very welcome, Adrian."

Our eyes met.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

I looked into his eyes. I believed in him. I was confident in what we have come to be. There were no regrets, no issues, no doubts. All I ever wanted was him. And now that he was mine, I belonged to him.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He kissed my lips and retreated. I heard the sound of rubber clicking. He was preparing himself with a condom.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sweet scent of erotic romance that surrounded him. His body was marking his way in, his skin entangled with mine, pushing.

The adrenaline gushed through me, like a thunderstorm. Adrian was stiff against me, thrusting, pushing, entering.

And all of a sudden, I was complete.

"Baby... you feel so fucking good." He whispered as our bodies became one.

"You are so wet..." He exhaled.

He inhaled in me. In and out.
Slowly.

Oh fuck.

His touch made me gnaw my fingernails to the bedsheets. He was a born genius, his touch made me fly back to heaven and fall back to earth. And vice versa.

"Baby, I'm gonna come..."

He groaned as he continued to come inside me.
In and out.
Faster.

And then he collapsed on me.
And I on him.

We were panting, our bodies drenched with sweat.

At last when he raised his head to meet my eyes with him, I found him smiling.

"I love you." He told me.

My heart stopped.

"What?" He chuckled, "you don't love me back?"

I gave him a playful kiss on the lips.

"You know I love you, and I already know that you do."

***

"Do you have money for the taxi?"

Adrian asked me as I opened the door of his sister's Audi that halted a few meters away from the underground Snakes Club.

"Yeah, I have cash. I'll be there at the airport in two hours," I told him, "I promise it won't take long."

Adrian pushed a strand of hair that was coming to my face. "I'll be waiting for you."

"I'll be there in no time, trust me."

Adrian smirked, his blue eyes sparkling.
"Okay."

Brushing my lips against his lips, I stealthily climbed out of the car and got out. I heard his Audi pull off.

Adrian had wanted me back in Saint Florida. Although I had no intention of going back, he had insisted that we should stay there until we graduate from high school. Well, that was a few months away.

I thought I would give it a chance.

But first of all, I had to meet Katherine. I was indebted for the cash she loaned me in order to book the flight I had to take in order to land in California yesterday. I had to talk to her about the money and how I could get that paid. It was hard for me; the money that I collected from my part time job was barely enough.

And Adrian had paid me for my flight, twice.

I didn't know how I would pay that. With my father who had stolen a whole load of money from my pockets, all I was left with was helplessness.

And I didn't like being indebted to anyone.
It was a burden for me.

When I graduate from high school, firstly I will pay the debt back. Then I could be free.

Moving along the underground tunnel that led to the Snakes Club, I gently pushed the door open.

Something was not right.
Everything was so silent.
And dim.

I wonder where the disco lights were.

"Kate?" I asked as the girl appeared out of an adjoining room, "why isn't anyone here?"

"I'm sorry, Jenevie ." She told me, her eyes cold.

She stood motionless under the shadows.

"What? Why?"

Behind me, the door slammed hard.

Something moved.

I turned back.

A figurine of a masculine frame stood in front of me, his brown colored eyes shining like two fireballs in the dim lights. I could see his clenched jaw, the features that I adored a long time ago.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered.

My nightmare chuckled.

"Hello sweetheart."

_________________________

Oh My God.
What is going to happen???

I'm actually sorry for the late update. I'm not getting the gut to write because I have been too busy with my family-get-togethers.

Anyway,
Comment me what you think.
Vote because it will the biggest support you could give.
Follow to get constant updates.
Share to let others know:
Keep reading to find out more.

Ps. At least give me a notification that you are reading this. I'm quite surprised sometimes that some people are reading this.

I'll be updating soon.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Vote!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.9K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...
63.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
13.6K 915 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...