Adopted by Phan

By user189289

Jay has been living on the streets for years after being abused and destroyed from the inside out by her fath... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113- Alt. Ending 1 Part 1
Chapter 114- Alt. Ending 1 Part 2
Chapter 115- Alt. Ending 2 Part 1
Chapter 116- Alt. Ending 2 Part 2
Chapter 117- Alt. Ending 2 Part 3
Thank You So Much
50k?!?!
Dan Came Out
So.... Phil Came Out Too

Chapter 95

279 20 20
By user189289

Phil's P.O.V.

I looked over at Dan nervously and then over at the camera as we had just turned on, squeezing Dan's hand and giving him one last kiss before we finally decided to start filming. I took in a deep breath, quickly thinking back to my secret project that was now well underway.

I was silently praying under my breath and thanking Louise for all the work she'd done to help me out.

"Ready Dan?" He smiled, pulling the sharpie out of his pocket and placing it on my bed beside him.

"Yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everyone and welcome to Phil is not on fire 10! That's right, I've known this nerd for 10 years now!" I elbowed Dan, scowling a little bit but still smiling.

"But yes, PINOF 10 is here which means..." I leaned around Dan and plucked up the sharpie from the bed, pulling the lid off and staring at the camera meaningfully. "Whisker time!"

By the time I had got the whiskers on Dan he was giggling and rolling around on the bed, almost knocking the pen out of my hand. I had done one side of the whiskers completely wonky and he looked a little bit odd.

"Alright I get it, it looks like my sexuality! Just like my hair used to be! We get it!" Dan was still laughing, waving his hands around. "Phil give me the pen.... I'm going to make it my job to make you look worse!"

He did that job very well, not even attempting to make the individual whiskers look neat and I spent the whole time whacking his hands away, trying not to look like a complete moron.

"Okay I get it.... question time!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you marry a marshmallow?" Dan gave me a confused look.

"What! No!" I grinned, tipping Dan off the bed.

"Read a fanfiction... any one of them." I looked at Dan, horrified, because I knew a lot of the fanfictions were... not the most child friendly.

"Well it'll have to be a- non... disgusting one.... no smut on my channel!" Dan wiggled his eyebrows, giving me the look that I knew very well.

"Ohhh look I found one!" I looked over at Dan's screen and saw a fanfiction up on screen called Human- Phan. I saw the number of reads and whistled, seeing the number 1.43 million reads.

"Bloody hell... that looks like it's a popular book. Right, let's read it."

We had planned to just do a skip while we were reading it and insert any parts that we found interesting into the video later, but as it turned out we read the whole thing in just under an hour, well I read the whole thing out loud while Dan was lying on my stomach and playing on of my hands.

"I wish I could dance but it ain't gonna happen guys." He was refering to the book, which was about him being a dancer.

"Become a cocoon" Dan gave me an excited look and then yanked the duvet out from underneath me, sending me sprawling across the sheets and almost off the bed.

He then wrapped the duvet around himself and poked is head out the top, suddenly looking like a blue and green worm. He smiled at me, opening up one arm and wrapping some of the duvet around me, turning us both into a cocoon.

"Prank call your mum." I pulled my phone out, already cringing as I knew what Dan was going to say. The phone rang a couple of times before I heard my mum pick up.

"Hello Phil? Why are you calling?" The phone was on speaker and Dan took it from my hand and held the phone up to his mouth.

He then started breathing heavily with the microphone right up to his mouth, hearing the confused sounds that came from the other end of the phone.

"Phil? Is that you?" Dan then leaned over and pinched my arm, causing me to yelp rather loudly and then I created a rather loud thump as I feel off the bed. "Phil? Are you okay?"

Dan then pulled the phone away from his head and screamed as loudly as he could before hanging up and collapsing in laughter.

"It's your job to call her up and apologise later on Phil." I elbowed him and pocketed my phone, waiting for the onslaught of calls that would come in a few minutes.

"Flick through DAPGO and recreate a photo." Dan pulled the book out from underneath the bed, where we always kept a copy so it was on hand in case we needed it in a video.

I quicky flicked through and it landed on page 100 (picture above) and Dan grinned, going to grab our laptops from the dresser behind the camera. It took a couple of minutes to set everything up as we weren't in a tour bus anymore, but we tried to make the best of the couches in the living room.

"Pick an outfit and dress each other, again." I sighed.

"Let's go and pick outfits, but make sure it's nothing we've used before." Dan nodded, slipping from the bed and disappearing into his room to find something. I opened my closet and scanned around, pulling a few shirts from their hangers before deciding. I eventually went with my pug shirt (not the sweatshirt but like the actual shirt) and my pair of rudolph socks.

Dan already had on a pair of ripped jeans and both of us wore them all the time now, so it wouldn't make difference.

When Dan came back I grinned, knowing exactly what was in his hand. It was his large white and black striped sweatshirt that he never parted with and refused to let me touch because he loved it so much.

"No! You're finally letting me touch it!" Dan smiled, nodding.

"I figured I'd give the fans what they want." He handed it to me and then I gave my clothes to him, both of us quickly changing and I watched as I saw Dan's grin appear as he found my rudolph socks in the pile.

"You dork."

I glanced down at the question on my phone and grinned. '(don't read this out loud) stare at the other person and slowly lean in without telling the other person why.' I smiled to myself and waited till Dan was distracted with his phone before starting to stare at him.

Dan didn't notice what I was doing until I started to lean in and he looked up at me, his brows furrowed.

"What are you doi-" I cut him off by kissing him and he flushed red, burying his face in his hands.

"Film a question OUTSIDE!" I looked over at Dan, nodding. We took the camera and clattered down the stairs, waving quickly to Jay as we passed the living room. We set the camera back down on the porch, sitting on the swinging chair.

"What is longest amount of time spent away from each other since moving in?" I glanced over at Dan, frowning, and trying to remember.

"I think it was when I went on holiday with my family... to Florida? I don't remember but amount of time was a week I think."

"Wear onesies!" I sighed, going to the closest to drag out our long forgotten onesies, the giraffe and totoro.

"What's under Phil's bed?" I groaned silently, hoping that Dan wouldn't find my secret project.

"Right, back upstairs everyone!" Dan giggled, helping with the camera and hauling it up the stairs and back to my bed. Dan leaned down and pulled out the box from underneath my bed that stored all of the random stuff I didn't have anywhere else to put.

Dan opened it, scanning through it and smiling at the fragile piece of paper that sat in the top of the box. It was the questions from PINOF 1, which we never threw away and planned to keep, forever probably. There was also a bunch of other random papers, a box of black hair dye, and the little stuffed lion from the first PINOF as well.

Dan pulled it out and showed the camera.

"There's not much, lots of paper though."

"Do something that'd kill the entire phandom." Dan glanced over at me, leaning over to whisper in my ear so the camera couldn't hear us.

"Recreate the tackle scene." I grinned, squeezing his hand out of view of the camera.

Dan looked right and the camera and smiled.

"This was the most fun I've ever had." I turned to him and then tackled onto the bed, hearing him yelp trying to sound like he did before.

I pulled him into a sitting position, the part the audience didn't get to see. He then leaned into my shoulder, holding up a peace sign as a way of signing off the video but I stopped him. He looked at me, confused.

"So that last question, about breaking the Phandom, I've got another way to do that." Dan eyes widened as I leaned down to underneath the bed and pulled out a little black velvet box. I stood up and pushed the main camera on its tripod back, nodding to the little go pro on top of my dresser that captured a wider shot.

I took Dan's hand and pulled him up off the bed, wrapping one of my arms around his waist and giving his cheek a quick kiss.

"Dan.... I think it's time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 37 31
Ruby lost her family in a terrible car accident. She has been having terrible nightmares about that day. The only thing that is keeping her sane is w...
9.1K 197 14
Stuck in an orphanage for 13 years, Emily's parents dropped her off and left when she was a baby. And who would want to love a geeky kid with no frie...
24.3K 827 101
Being a teenager isn't easy, believe me. But when you get adopted by Youtube sensations Dan Howell and Phil Lester, let's just say it's a little less...
18.5K 314 58
Info: - You're a 25 year old, female youtuber. Practically born into the YouTube community with your older brother being Phil Lester (30 yrs old). Yo...