Torrent (3)

By wingless_butterflies

Nevah Vis series {Teen Wolf/Heroes of Olympus} Sequel to Impermeabl... More

⚠️WARNING
Cast
Playlist
Epigraph
Part I
Prologue: Road Trip Kisses
New Moisturizer?
Mischief
Chris Is On TV
Meeting with the little siblings
Met My Cousin At Starbucks
Dinosaur Phone
Clint's Death Contraption
Meet Buggy
My Best Friend's A Spider?
AT-AT
Part II
Zeus Does A Small Favor
The Ex-boyfriend and The Ex-alpha Twin
All You Need Is Water
Gut Feelings
Reunion
Epilogue (edited)
Facts about this book
New Fanfic!
New OBX Fanfic
New cover
New fanfic

My Thigh Is An Attraction For Pain

795 43 20
By wingless_butterflies

▸Endlessly - The Cab

The hunters roughly grabbed Ethan and I, forcing us to stand on our feet. I hissed at the pressure on my injured leg.  They dragged us down many halls. I made a mental note at each turn, knowing it will be useful for the future...hopefully. A door was opened and we were shoved in. I stumbled forward, Ethan catching me before I fell.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I heard the door close behind us. Ethan tilted his head, listening to what the hunters were saying on the other side of the door.

"They're going to go ambush Scott and the pack." Ethan looked down at me with worry.

"They'll be fine." I muttered, limping towards the wall and sitting down. I squeezed my eyes at the pain, trying my best to ignore it. "They've went through hell before, they can beat Monroe and Gerard. I know they can."

Ethan slowly nodded. He looked at me before eyeing my injured thigh. With furrowed brows he started to walk towards me.

"They said you can heal. Why aren't you healing?" Ethan asked, sitting next to me.

"I need water." I breathed out. "And they made sure to keep me away from any water close by. Oh how I wish I had a sand dollar."

"A sand dollar?" Ethan looked at me with confusion. "You know what...never mind. You weren't showing that much pain earlier."

"I'm getting better at hiding my pain." I smiled through a wince. My hands went to rip my jeans around the wound. The dark crimson blood still spilling out. I ripped a long piece off of the bottom of my shirt, basically leaving it as a crop top. I tied the fabric tightly around my leg to help stop the blood flow.

"Nevah..." Ethan started, eyeing my wound. "That looked pretty deep."

"I'll be fine." I waved him off.

"If you can't get that wound to heal soon, you're going to lose a lot of blood."  Ethan warned, giving me a look.

"Then make sure I stay awake." I said. Ethan rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning against the wall. "Oh...and I might need strips of your shirt...just saying."

"Just stay awake." Ethan chuckled.

Minutes passed by and my tourniquet was seeping with blood. Sweat was dotting on my face and exhaustion was starting to hit me. My eyes fluttered as I laid my head on Ethan's shoulder.

"Hey," Ethan softly nudged me. I blinked my eyes, looking up at him. "Stay awake, okay?"

"I'm trying my best." I murmured.

"I know, just keep trying. Stiles would kill me if he found out I couldn't keep you awake." Ethan stated.

"Oh, I know he will." I weakly chuckled out. "He'd probably threaten you first, something about wolfsbane or turning your furry ass into a coat or something."

"Yeah, he's said something along the lines of that towards me once." Ethan looked down at me with a grin. "Just in more detail...and very vivid description."

"Wouldn't slip that past him." I smiled, my eye lids feeling heavier. "Do you think we're every getting out of here...alive?"

"Hey, don't talk like that. From what I can tell, you're stubborn as hell." Ethan playfully nudged me. "And, I know the pack won't stop looking for us."

"I just want out of this hellhole and actually graduate high school." I uttered, my eyes fluttering again. It was getting harder to keep my eyes open. By now, sweat was dripping off of my face. "I would like to live past eighteen."

I blinked some more to get the sweat out of my eyes when an idea hit me. Using as much strength as I could, I willed my sweat to go to the puncture wound on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" Ethan perked up, noticing the floating ball of sweat slowly going towards my thigh.

"Trying to heal myself." I smiled. Sitting up straighter, I untied the tourniquet. Then, I willed the water to go onto my wound. A deep sigh of relief escaped my lips as I felt the water healing the puncture wound.

"Is it working?"

"Yeah, it is." I joyed. "I'm not sure how much I can heal it since its deep and only a small amount of sweat, but it should give me enough time to find a bigger source of water."

Ethan and I quietly watched my wound slowly heal. The bleeding had stopped and the wound was starting to lose it's depth. I stopped the water once I knew it couldn't do anymore. It looked more like a small gash now. A tearing sound caught my attention.

"Here." Ethan handed my a strip of his shirt.

"Thanks." I smiled gratefully before I redid my tourniquet. I released a deep breath. "Can I take a nap now?"

"Go for it." Ethan grinned. "I'll wake you up if someone is coming."

I gave him a grateful nod. Resting my head on his shoulder again, I drifted off and into a demigod dream.

I seemed to be in some sort of storage unit complex. The sounds of heavy gunfire coming from my left. Curious, I jogged towards the sound only to stop short my eyes widened as I saw my pack being attacked by the hunters. My pack was hiding behind pillars while Deucalion got caught in the crossfire.

Then I saw Deucalion fall as multiple bullets lodged themselves into his chest.

"Malia!" Scott bellowed. I was barely able to hear him over the gunfire. A hunter rounded around a pillar, standing right behind to me aiming his gun at Scott.  I was about to call out Scott's name when two headlights shined behind me and the hunter was hit by an all too familiar jeep. The hunter flew before hitting the ground.

"Stiles?" I muttered, walking closer to the jeep. Stiles turned to face my direction, his eyebrows furrowing before he shook his head. He leaned against the open window.

"You didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles smirked.

"You forgot about me." Percy moved his head so Stiles' wouldn't block him. My brother frowned as he stared at me.

"Without us?" A man with green eyes and a beard walked in front of the driver's door. Stiles scowled at him. The man growled and jumped into the air. He knocked down two hunters. I titled my head, slightly impressed.

"Nevah?" Percy mouthed as he got out of the jeep. I grinned and nodded.

"Demigod dream." I informed him. Percy scowled.

"Any idea where you are?"

"Just that I'm in one of the many facilities Gerard Argent owns." I sighed. "Have you talked to Grover?"

"Yeah, but he said the same thing you just did." Percy licked his lips anxiously, diverting his attention to the fight. "Just know that we're coming to get you and with back up. Don't be stupid."

With that Percy ran into the fight. The werewolf let out another growl before attacking more hunters, disarming them. Soon, the pack started to fight back as well. The hunters started to fall back once they noticed the pack fighting back. I glared at Monroe as he quickly entered the vehicle. The vans quickly sped away.

Stiles got out of his car and stood next to Lydia.

"Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this." He raised his hands in disbelief.  "Not a word. Not a single word."

"We had reasons." Lydia defended as the two started to meet up with the others. "Really good reasons."

"Yeah, good enough for the hunters to travel to Germany and kidnap Nevah?" Stiles angrily breathed out, narrowing his eyes at her.

"We've been trying to get her back." Lydia said.

"Not good enough, apparently." Percy cursed under his breath behind Stiles. Everyone stopped as they saw Scott next to Deucalion. He was leaning against a pillar with blood spilling out of his mouth. Scott kneeled and grabbed his hand.

"Gerard. What he fears most." Deucalion stuttered out, having trouble breathing. "He cant beat you. And he knows it."

Deucalion gave Scott a painful smile before his hand dropped from the True Alpha's hand. Everyone stood quietly. Tears sprung in my eyes knowing the ex-blind alpha was dead.

"It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia asked.

"What's started?" Stiles looked at her.

"It's an all-out war." Scott stood up, looking at everyone.

"Welcome to the life of a demigod." Percy said under his breath crossed his arms. Stiles gave Percy a nudge. "What? It's true."

"Shut up dude." Stiles shook his head, rolling his eyes. Scott ignored the two and went to the green eyed werewolf that came with Stiles and Percy. The two werewolves hugged.

"Nevah!" Ethan shook me awake. I shot up, looking around with calculating eyes. "They're coming and fast."

I quickly stood up, ready to fight. The door swung open more than ten hunters pointing guns at Ethan and I. Monroe pushed passed everyone.

"Take her and give her to Gerard." Monroe bitterly spat. The hunters swarmed in, four holding Ethan back as one held a gun at his head. Ethan growled, snapping his fangs. The other hunters rushed at me, taking a hold of my arms. Monroe rushed towards me, kicking me in the thigh that held my wound. I cried out in pain, my knees buckling. "Go."

The hunters nodded and quickly dragged me out of the room. I kicked and screamed, trying everything I could to get out of their hold. They managed to drag me into a room where Gerard was talking into a talkie. I heard someone tugging at chains, catching my attention. My eyes widen when I saw that it was Jackson.

"Is Ethan okay?' Jackson mouthed. I nodded. He sighed in relief.

"Do you know the rest, Scott?" Gerard sinisterly smiled at me. I glared back at him. "Do you know your Shakespeare? 'Cry, 'Havoc!'."

"And let slip the dogs of war.'" Someone spoke from the talkie.

"War indeed. Welcome back, Derek." My eyes furrowed at the name. Was the other werewolf Derek Hale? "You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?" Scott responded. A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth.

"I even have a few visitors for you, some from London, one who snooped around Beacon Hills, and another we got from Germany. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore," Gerard walked towards Jackson holding a metal rod. Jackson glared at Gerard, his body shaking from fury. "Couldn't come back to Beacon Hills. Say hello, Jackson."

Gerard jammed the rod into Jackson's side, electricity sparking from it. Jackson clenched his teeth to try and suppress his screams. A few screams managed to slip through.

"Do it again, old man. Come a little closer." Jackson gritted out, venom dripping in his words.

"Jackson!" I warned, shaking my head.

"I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass!" Jackson continued.

"Lost none of his charm, has he? Would you like to say hello too, Nevah?" Gerard turned to face me, a smirk still on his face." I stayed quiet, glaring at him. "Ah, she's usually more talkative than that. Sorry about that. I have no idea how you all managed to put with her, she has quite the mouth."

One of the hunters gave Gerard something. Gerard eyed it, before shoving the object into my thigh wound. A blood curdling scream slipped out of my lips, tears pricking at my eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled, using my other leg to kick at him. Gerard quickly jumped away and chuckled.

"There she is!" Gerard smiled. "You can find these two here with us at the Armory, Scott. In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them. Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering a fight. But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can. And you might even save a few. But your limited resources will be spread thin. Ultimately you will fall. The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you."

Gerard turned to face the hunters holding me back. A smile grew on his face.

"Take her somewhere else. Make sure they have trouble finding this one."

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE REUNION!!!!

ok but tbh i cried when Deucalion died...

much love,

Lux

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 128 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
1.8K 32 20
Warning! Censored cursing! I don't own Percy Jackson or the Avengers. They belong to their respective owners. A demigod daughter of Hemera, Cass...
174K 3.7K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
9.5K 159 38
If you want to be in this Fanfic, just comment the character's personal information. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Camila Nixon is a just anot...