It All Started With a Bang: 2...

By findinglove9499

*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is abou... More

[1] Babies? E
[2] Twin's? E
[3] Pizza Party E
[4] Truth or Dare E
[5] Lucky E
[6] Confused E
[7] Home Sweat Home E
[8] Simon E
[9] Deal? E
[10] Human E
[11] Alone Together E
[12] Christmas E
[13] Christmas Part 2 E
[14] Meet the Band E
[15] Ellen E
[16] Decision Time E
[17] Tattoo E
[18] Misfits 4 E
[19] Vancouver E
[20] First Show E
[21] Just the Beginning E
[22] Fall For You E
[23] Meet and Greet E
[24] Hurt E
[25] Numb E
[26] Feelings E
[27] Home E
[28] Face Down E
[29] Memories E
[30] Fun and Heartache E
[31] Josh E
[32] Weird E
[34] Gravity E
[35] Drama E
[36] Recover E
[37] Only Place I Call Home E
[38] Time E
[39] Virginia E
[40] The New Girl E
[41] Show Time E
[42] Finally E
[43] Sick E
[44] New York City E
[45] From Long Island With Love E
[46] Beautiful Soul E
[47] I'm Sorry E
[48] Long Island E
[49] Indianapolis E
[50] Give Me A Sign E
[51] I Have Plans? E
[52] Hero E
[53] Babysitting E
[54] I Will Not Bow E
[55] Give Me a Sign Tour E
SetLists E
[56] My Love is Like a Star E
[57] Back To The Island E
[58] LA Pride E
[59] Our Day E
[60] Gone E
SEQUEL!!

[33] Bring Me to Life E

4K 118 4
By findinglove9499

Demi's POV

Last night was fun. I pushed my feelings aside and I was able to have fun. Today is my Huston show and after it we are going to Atlanta. We have to be at the arena 2ish and we have to leave the house soon because it's a three hour drive there. Next to me is Maddie. She fell in my bed with me after talking last night. I won't see her again for a while because she has school and stuff in her own life.

I got up and went into my bathroom and got myself ready for today. When I was done I went downstairs and found Eddie making breakfast.

"Hey dad." I said and side hugged him.

"Hi sweetie. Do you want some eggs?" He asked and kissed my head.

"Sure" I said and backed away from him.

"What time do we need to leave here?" He asked.

"Soon, like in an hour." I said looking at the clock.

"Okay well here is your breakfast. I'm going to get ready. When you're done wake up Maddie." He said.

I ate my breakfast in silence, which was nice. I checked my twitter and finished off my breakfast. I washed my plate and went back up to my room. She is still asleep. I sat down on the bed and started to shake her. She groaned and pushed me away.

"No" She said and rolled over.

"Come on Mads you need to get ready so we go, you can sleep in the car." I said.

"Fine" Maddie said and got up.

She got ready and we went back downstairs. Everyone was ready when we got there. So I got the last of my stuff together and said goodbye to the house. We left around 8:30. Maddie sat next to me and used me as a pillow for the ride and I did the same.

"Girls get up we are here, and Natalie brought Starbucks." I heard mom said.

I got off of Maddie and got out of the car. Natalie was waiting with my coffee in hand. I took it off her and she told me todays schedule. I hate the fact that I'm half asleep and not really paying attention. The only thing I could focus on is the coffee in my hand.

"Demi are you even listening to me?" Natalie said and stopped walking.

"No" I said and walked into the arena and looked around at the stage.

"What time is sound check party?" I asked sipping my Starbucks.

"3:30"

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"12:20"

I nodded and walked around taking in the arena. I walked up onto the stage and looked around.

"Hey Demi can I ask you something?" I heard Mia from behind me. I turned around and saw her. She is wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

"What's up?" I asked finishing off my coffee.

"Do you think the band and I can go threw my set list for the show? This is the only time we have before the 3rd when we get there." Mia asked.

"Sure I'll be in my dressing room if you need me, and don't worry I'll make sure nobody bothers you guys." I said and gave her a smile.

"Thank you so much, you can stay if you want for the first song. It's going to be Alone Together." Mia said.

"No it's okay I'll let you do your thing. I'll be in my dressing room." I said and smiled.

I got off the stage and told security not to let anybody in while Mia and her band is rehearsing. Meanwhile I went to my dressing room and got ready for the sound check party. When I was done I went to Fifth Harmony's dressing room because I was bored. When I got there Lauren, Camila and Dinah were sitting around on the couch on their phones.

"Where's Ally and Normani?" I asked sitting next to Lauren.

"They are with there families. They should be here in a little bit." Lauren said.

"Do you guys want to do something I'm bored." I said.

"Sure what do you want to do?" Camila asked.

"Can we go see what Mia is singing? Security told us we couldn't go in there because she was practicing." Lauren said.

"Sure even though I told them to keep people out. We can go into the arena like all the way on top, they won't notice us there." I said.

"Okay lets go. Wait do we want to get Little Mix?" Camila asked.

"Might as well see what they are up too." Dinah said.

Maddie was waiting for us when we got out of there dressing room. She tagged along as we went to Little Mix's dressing room. We asked them and said sure. So all 9 of us went into the arena and climbed all the way to the stop section. I all told them to be quiet as we walked into the room.

They weren't playing anything at the moment they were just talking about something. Then Mia laughed a bit.

"Okay ready?" Mia asked. Hanna hit her sticks together and they started to play. I smiled as I knew the song she is playing. Bring Me to Life my Evanescence. I couldn't help but record her.

When the song was over I cheered. Wrong move.

"DEMI!" Mia yelled and looked at us.

"Sorry we were bored. We only heard that one song. Oh and you can play 6 songs." I said well more like yelled.

"Can you guys leave now so we can finish?" Mia asked.

"Fine" I said.

We all left Mia alone after that. The day past quickly though so it wasn't bad. Sound check went great and so did the concert. We are going out to dinner before we get back on the road to Atlanta. My family is still here along with Mia's moms and Ally and Normani's parents.

We rented out the back room of the restaurant and ordered a lot of food. Everyone is having a great time and nobody wants to leave really. Just about everyone is done eating when Camila cracks a joke that is actually funny. Everyone starts laughing and when it dies down I heard someone coughing. I looked over to where it is coming from and saw its Mia.

Her face is all red and she doesn't look good, some things off.

"Mia are you okay?" I asked. She shakes her head no and tries to catch her breath.

"Mia where is you EpiPen, Melissa call 911." Brooklyn said getting up and going over to Mia.

"Backpack" Mia wheezed out. She put her head down on her arm and tried to clear her throat.

Brooklyn ripped threw her backpack looking for it. She finally found it and took it out of the casing. Brooklyn pulled the top off and jabbed it into Mia's thigh. Mia cried out when Brooklyn stabbed her, but I wouldn't blame her, Brooklyn stabbed her pretty hard.

Everything after that happened it a blur. EMT's came into the room and everyone else was removed. We all got out of their way and left the restaurant. I watched as they loaded Mia into the back of the ambulance. Brooklyn and Melissa followed her in and the ambulance took off down the street. I felt someone shaking me. I couldn't hear anything but a ringing in my ears.

I finally got my eyes to focus and I could see Natalie is standing in front of me. Her lips are moving but I couldn't hear her.

"I can't hear you." I said. Well at least I thought I did I couldn't hear myself speak. I felt something hit my cheek kind of hard and I heard myself yell.

"Demi come on, I now you are in shock right now but you need to talk to me." Natalie said.

"Did you just hit me?" I asked.

"Yes I did" Natalie said.

"Bitch!" I yelled her and rubbed my cheek.

"Thanks now come on lets go to the hospital." Natalie said.

I nodded and moved like a robot onto the bus. It took us about a half hour to get the hospital. We all went out into the hospital and I saw Brooklyn pacing back and forth.

"Brooklyn what's going on? Why aren't you with Mia?" I asked. She looked up from the floor and looked at everyone that was behind me.

"Melissa is with her I wasn't allowed because I got a little crazy." Brooklyn said.

"But she is going to be okay right?" I heard Lauren ask from next to me.

"She should be, I gave her the EpiPen pretty quickly so I think she will be."

"Is that speaking from a doctor's stand point or a mothers?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm not with her!" Brooklyn yelled and punched a wall and went back to pacing.

One of the nurses told us we could wait in a private waiting room since there is a lot of us. Brooklyn wouldn't leave the hallway. A few minutes later Brooklyn walked in and started pacing again.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Just if I didn't come in here they would kick me out." She said paced around some more.

I smiled and looked around the room. Everyone is sitting around. Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, Mia's band, Sara and my family. Last time it was just Selena and I. Well last time I was also in a hospital bed. Mia is so loved. I put my head against the wall and closed my eyes. This is going to be a long night.

A/N: Song on the side is Bring Me to Life by Evanescence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
263K 6.5K 95
Spencer Lowe, just another girl on the streets. Demi Lovato, just another popstar on a stage. Demi has a secret no one but her family and Joe Jonas k...
646K 14.3K 70
Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up for adoption. Fast forward a few years lat...
154K 3.8K 42
After the shooting Mia is starting to close herself off again while her music career is taking off. Everyone is concerned for her but Mia is trying n...