Help

By ANot856

Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani all have crippling mental illnesses. Can Nashville Mental A... More

Main Characters
The New Place
New Room
Information
Breakfast
Hanging out
Again
Taken
Group Therapy
Questions
Panic Attack
Get Out
Silence
Slurred Speach
Mood Swing
I Like...
Progress
...
Blacked Out
Ring?
Sleep
Episodes
Cuddles
Jermajesty
Not Friends
Deep Thoughts
Goals
Do You See Those Two?
I like you
Yes
Ask Me Out
Nicknames
Lisa's Story
Voices
One on One
Panic
Back
Dani's Story
If You...
Motivational Speeches
You Helped
Y-yes?
But He?
Their Story

Where is She?

551 21 14
By ANot856

"Lauren is gone"

I cut Lisa off.

"What?"

Amy's POV

"Lauren is gone- she- isn't-she isn't in the bathroom I- I can't have lost her- I I promised them I would protect them I"

Christina crumples to the floor and Katherine bolts up.

"Wait, Kath!!! You have a concussion don't-"

I try to warn Kath but it's too late. She collapses mid step with a loud thud. Christina flinches and her head snaps up.

"N-n-no I-I Kath!!!"

I can see that Christina feels like her world is crumbling down around her but, it's not. Dani, Lisa, and I are here for her.

Christina rushes to Katherine and lifts her up.

Christina's POV

This can't be happening. I promised that I would protect them. I pick Katherine up and set her on the bed. I look and see a bright red mark on Kath's arm. That is going to leave a bruise but, although I am concerned about Kath, my biggest concern is Lauren because I don't know where she is.

"A-Amy watch Kath while Lisa and I look for Lauren. Dani can you report to Mrs. Ronda the situation. I- I have to look for Lauren"

I run out of the room and I think that Lisa follows. I run to the top floor because I decide that it is the best place to start.

We get through the top two floors and no sign of her.

"Where is she Where is She?'

I mumble this same phrase repeatedly as we search through every room. I push open a bathroom door and her muffled sobs. I am silent and listen to the conversation.

"Be quiet you little piece of sh*t!!! We are almost out, we are leaving through the window."

The voice sounded familiar. I hear more muffled screams and I hear a loud smack. The skin on skin contact making me flinch. I quietly open the door and wave Lisa in. She comes in and tries to talk but, I shush her and tell her to listen.

"Come on you fu**ing F*aggot"

I decide that it is time to act and quickly walk out from the confines of the small entrance way.

I see Angela holding Lauren who is gagged at knifepoint.

This is so short. Sorry, I wanted to update but, I didn't have time to write a long chapter because I had so much to do today. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 308 19
Witches are being targeted all over the city. How will the Cimorelli's defeat this new threat without their most powerful weapon? And will they ever...
38.3K 1K 24
Y/N Brooks. She lives with her foster family. What do you think will happen when her real family finds her after 16 years? It all happens at a charit...
66.4K 1.6K 89
Just things that I could imagine the 6 sisters saying to/about one another. It'll be funny, I promise.
13.8K 265 12
Lauren has Social Anxiety but nobody knows. Everyone thinks she just quiet. Can Lo deal with this secret or will she break? I don't know Read to find...