Ask Me Out

I see Angela holding Lauren who is gagged at knifepoint.

Lauren's POV

I feel the sharp metal point digging into my back. I sob, hoping Christina finds me soon. I am so scared, tears pouring down my face as Angela keeps pushing me to go through the small 3'x4' window.

"Come on you fu**ing F*aggot"

I sob and attempt to move more, just to escape her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Lisa get a security guard!"

My head snaps to Christina and I fall to the floor. Angela looks at Christina with fury.

"YOU!!! This- This is all YOUR fault. If you hadn't rejected me This would have never happened."

Christina growls.

"Put the knife down. Give me Lauren. Or I will take her by force."

"Ha! Like you could do anything to ME"

Christina's eyes are filled with rage as she slowly steps closer.

"Let. Her. Go. Or you will regret it."

"Have you really not learned anything? I can hurt those who you love. No matter what. All you need to do is to ask me out."

"Ok. I will. But, first, you need to give me back Lauren."

Angela scoffs and pushes me toward Chrissy. Christina runs up to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"Oh, baby I was so worried."

She quickly ungags me and unties my hands. She then quickly lifts me up and allows me to cuddle into her chest.

"Shh. I'm right here honey. Just listen to my heartbeat. Just listen to my heartbeat."

"Cute. Now. Time for you to ask me out. Come on."

"Give me a second. I need to think"

"Fine. You have 5 minutes."

I hear Christina sigh.

What about Katherine?

She just keeps rubbing my back gently.

"2 minutes."

Christina walks over to the other side of the bathroom and sets me down.

"Don't worry honey. It will all be fine. It will all be fine."

She gives me a small smile and walks back over to Angela.

"Ok. Angela. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I always knew that you were the one."

"Yes!!! I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time! Yes!"

"Wait for me to finish."

"Sorry. Continue"

"Anyways, I always knew that you were the one. You have such an interesting personality and you have such a... fierce spirit. You are very persistent and even when I said no. You still continued. So, today, I Christina ask you today...

Will you join Satan in hell?"

"What??? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ASK ME OUT YOU IDIOT!!!"

"One, idio means peculiar so, seeing as I am in a mental hospital, you are right. I am an idiot. Two, you just said 'ask me out' which is very vague. Therefore me asking you to go to prison was technically correct."

"Uggh. NO! YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT! YOU JUS-"

The door bursts open and a security guard bursts in holding a gun.

"ANGELA COME WITH ME YOU ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING, AND ATTEMPTED ASSAULT! Now,  you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. If you start asking questions now, you can stop at any time. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me"

"HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU DO NOT JUST INTERRUPT ME!!! You can't take me to jail because I AM UNHEALTHY! THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM A F*CKING DRUG ADDICT AND I AM NOT 'STABLE'. So you can't do a thing."

"Yes, I can. We have footage now, come with me. I must repeat that, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. If you start asking questions now, you can stop at any time. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"No, but I would like to speak to Christina. You can go hang yourself you F**king Sl*t. You were supposed to ASK ME OUT YO-"

"It's time to leave now."

The officer quickly drags Angela off and Christina crumples to the floor, her brave strong facade crumbling down.

I quickly walk over to her.

"I'm sorry... I should have protected you. I failed you"

Christina mumbles sorry over and over again. The door bursts open again.

"IS EVERYONE OKAY???"

Were you scared for a moment there? Don't worry, Kathstina is staying together forever.
Hope Y'all aren't to mad.
Also, like 1/8 of this is the 'You have a right to remain silent...' speech.