You saved me || Sebastian Stan

By Buckybarnes210

Everyone in the world is born with a tattoo on their body, no one has the same tattoo, every one tattoo bein... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Thank you!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Super quick authors note
Chapter 10
Your house
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I've been tagged.
Quick note.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important authors note (PLEASE read!)

Chapter 9

7.3K 148 140
By Buckybarnes210

I woke up this morning before my alarm. I get up slowly, making sure not to wake (F/n), and grab my phone. I quietly make my way over to the bathroom and check the time. 6am, almost an hour before my alarm is supposed to go off. I use the toilet and wash my hands, then head downstairs to get some food. I head into the kitchen and put on some soft music on my phone. Hero, by family of the year comes on and I make my way over to the fridge, gently humming along to the music. I grab strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, and put them on my counter. Then I grab a banana and put it on the counter as well. I grab a bowl from the cupboard and a knife. I then walk back over to the fruit and start cutting up the banana. Ding! My phone goes off. I wipe my hands off on a towel and go over to my phone. It's a text from Sebastian. I quickly open it, and as I open the app, the song changes to Almost is never enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes.

Sebby
Morning doll. I don't know if you're awake yet, but I just wanted to say that I can't wait to see you today!

Doll
Good morning. I am awake, though I'm not supposed to be for another hour or so. I guess I'm just to excited to sleep, haha.

Sebby
Yeah, I couldn't really sleep either. Um, just out of curiosity, what's you Instagram?  

Doll
It's (Your.instagram) Why?

Sebby
No reason ;)

Ding! Imsebastianstan just followed you on instagram

Doll
You did not.

Sebby
I did

Sebby
I'm really sorry but I have to go. Busy schedule. I'll see you soon.

Doll
No problem, I'll see you soon.

With that, I turn my phone off but let the music keep playing. I go back to cutting up my fruit and putting it in the bowl. I throw away the scraps and put away any fruit I didn't use. As I'm eating, I decide to post one of the pictures I've taken over the last three days. I decide on the one that I took with Seb at his signing. I post it saying "I got to meet Sebastian the other day! He's just as sweet as you think he is, I'm still freaking out a little bit XD" I post it and soon enough the likes are flying in with comments such as:

"Awww, you guys are so cute! You'd make a great couple"

"Yasss! My two favs! You look adorable!!"

"He followed you this morning!? OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING!!"

I reply to that one saying "I'm not quite sure either, lol" And sure enough they freak out. Then Seb likes it and comments "We do look cute. Can't wait to see you at the panel today" And that sends the fans into a frenzy. The comments are coming in so fast, I can't even read them. I go to look at my profile and refresh it. My follower count went from 2,568, to 3,236. "God dammit Sebastian, there are going to be so many theories now." I say out loud with a laugh. I just let them do their thing and go to the explore page to browse for a bit. Which was a horrible idea. The picture I posted is everywhere with a whole bunch of theories. I read a few of them, and most of them are pretty close, but none of them are 100%. But some of them are WAYYY off. I contemplate taking the photo down and posting one of me and (F/n) instead, but decide against it since it'll probably make people suspicious, not that I need to worry about it, but I just don't want anything bad to happen to Seb, so I just close Instagram and finish my food. 

Once I'm done eating, I put my dishes in the dishwasher, turn off my music and go upstairs to get my clothes and brush my teeth. I softly make my way upstairs and sneak into my room. I pad my way over to my dresser and grab the bag of clothes I bought yesterday, my undergarments, and head over to my bathroom. I go in and close the door behind me. I take off my track pants, tank top and undergarments and put on clean ones. I then decide to wear the black, high waisted ripped jeans, the white crop top, and the jacket. I then brush my teeth. Once I'm done I check the time. 6:55, (F/n)s alarm will go off soon. I walk over to my vanity and organize my makeup, using only the light from my windows. Just as I finish organizing my makeup with what I'm going to wear and what (F/n)'s probably going to wear, her alarm goes off. She quietly stirs in bed before reaching over to her phone and turning off the horrible noise. She reaches over to shake me, but when she feels that I'm not there, she sits up. "(Y/n)?" She calls out groggily.  "I'm up, I'm over here" I say quietly, now turning on the light on my vanity. 

"Jesus, that's bright"

"Sorry"

"How long have you been up?"

"Since 6. Seb and I also accidentally caused a riot on Instagram, so be cautious."

"Oh, god" She says opening her phone. I watch her carefully as she scans her screen. Shock, disgust, a smile, then she laughs. "Wow." She says with surprise. "I know, it's bad, but it's kind of funny" I say with a quiet laugh. "I can not believe you two managed to start a riot in less than an hour. But I guess if it's gonna be anyone it'd be you." She states as she turns off her phone and gets up to get her clothes. "Shut up!'' I yell and throw a brush at her. It misses her oh so slightly and she goes into the bathroom. While she's in there, I do my makeup. I don't do anything dramatic today. Just a pale shade of pink for lipstick and some mascara. I brush through my hair and put it into a katniss braid (If you have short hair, you can do whatever you want with it) I get up from my vanity and walk over to my desk, where my bag from yesterday is. I go through it and take out anything I won't need. Like any garbage, my empty water bottle, I'll need to fill it up, and I take out my stained shirt. I head downstairs with my bag and water bottle, and fill it up, and put it in my bag. I also add some snacks. "Shit, my portable charger!" I exclaim, and run back upstairs to grab it. Just as I enter my room, (F/n) comes out of the bathroom. "OOOoooOOO girl you look cUTE!" I exclaim. "Thank you" She says and does a twirl so I can see her whole outfit.

"Did you buy that stuff yesterday?" I ask, walking closer to her to get a better look at the clothes. "Yep, I love them. The top is more comfortable than it looks" She says, gesturing to the shirt. "I bet. But I think if you're going to do your makeup you should do it now, we only have about 30 minuets. I can get your snacks and water in your bag." I tell her and head for the door and she starts walking over to my vanity. "Thanks boo! I love you!" She yells, because I'm in the hallway already. "I know you do!" I yell back. Once I get downstairs, I start doing what I said I would, packing her some snacks and a water bottle. I grab some macaroons, of course, and put them into a container, then fill up her water bottle and put the items into her bag. I also grab her some granola bars and an apple. While I wait for her, I decide to go on twitter for a bit and see what's going on. At first it's just the normal stuff. Tweets from J2m, and some other actors I've worked with, and some I haven't. Then I see something that catches my attention. A news page posted a little blurb that says "Today, an actress by the name of (Y/n) (Y/l/n) posted a photo on Instagram stating that she was still awestruck from meeting Sebastian Stan. He also liked her picture and commented "We do look cute, can't wait to see you at the panel today". Just minutes before that, Stan followed her, making her follow count go up... I click the link to read the rest. Could there be something going on between these 2 actors, or are they just staring a beautiful friendship? Stay tuned with E! news and we'll let you know. I click out of the link and take a breath. I need to say something about this before people start going after Seb. I go up to the top of my page and start a tweet. "For all of you who have been making up theories about me and Sebastian, we're just friends. We met a few days ago and got along well. There's nothing going on between us. So please stop with all the crazy theories." Annnnd, tweeted. I take a big breath and turn off my phone. I just sit there, head in my hands leaning over the counter. What have I done? "Hey you ready to g- You okay?" I hear (F/n) ask. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just tired. Your bag is packed." I respond. "Okay, thank you." she says, giving me a worried look, but not pushing it. "I like your makeup, it's very you" I compliment. "Thank you" She replies, giving me a smile.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaim, and grab my bag and keys and head for the door. "Are we taking your car again today?" Asks (F/n). "Yeah." I say as I pull on my combat boots. I lock the door, and walk towards my car. (F/n) gets into the passenger seat, and I get in the drivers seat, and slam the door shut behind me. I start the car, put my seat belt on, and offer the aux cord to (F/n). She takes it and plugs into her phone. "You better play good shit and not stupid fuckery like last time I trusted you with the aux cord, or I will never let you aux again." I warn her. "Okay, okay, no stupid fuckery, got it." She says seriously, then we both burst out laughing. Once we're calm, I pull out of the driveway and start the drive towards the convention center. (F/n) puts on Marianas Trench, Rhythm Of Your Heart. "Oh hell yeah!" I exclaim and do a little bop in my seat, but making sure not to drive us off the road. 

"Back to ones! From the top! Ready or not hear it comes!" I belt out

"For you and me, but that was easier said than done!"

"In the light of day, things can change from slim to none! I succumb, but loving you's a loaded gun!"

"I-I I don't wanna be this no-oh nobody needs to see this!"

I-I try to resist but the light's getting low to a blow till you're touchin' my lips!"

"Wanna go but I wouldn't, I wanna stay but I shouldn't, I wanna say no when I couldn't....So meet me in the DARK!!"

"Kiss me in shadows of every spark. I know we shouldn't start! But baby I'm a slave to the rhythm, slave to the rhythm of your heart!"

"It's the rhythm of heart, the rhythm of your heart, oh-oh The rhythm of your heart!"

We belt out the whole song till it's over, and laugh our asses off. We keep singing horribly to two more songs until we arrive at the building. I pull around so I'm near the back, and stop the car, turning it off. "Ready?" I ask (F/n) nervously. "Yeah, lets do this." She says, clearly more confident. I grab my bag and put it on my back, and get out of the car and meet (F/n) in front of it. We walk up to the back entrance and a guard stops us. "You can't enter this way, you need to go around to the front please." He demands. "No, we're friends with Sebastian stan, he told us to meet him here." I plead. "I don't believe that. You need to go to the front please." He demands more seriously. "Please just let us through, we'll find Sebastian and get him to come explain." I try to reason with him. "I can't let you through. You need to go to the front entrance." I groan, but stay standing where I am. "What are you doing?" (F/n) whispers in my ear. "Texting Sebastian" I tell her. I pull out my phone and go to my messages. "Miss, you really need to leave." He demands. I just hold up a finger, signaling him to wait. I open Sebastians contact and message him.

Doll
Can you come to the back entrance, big guard dude won't let us in.

Sebby
Shit! Sorry, I'll be right there.

"You need to leave, now!" The guard is getting more demanding. "Just give us 5 minutes. He'll be here!" I raise my voice to match his. "He's not here, you need to go to the fro-" He starts. "Hey (Y/n), I'm sorry I'm late. It's okay Rich, they're with me." Says Sebastian walking up to me and putting his arm over my shoulder. "Oh my mistake, allow me to apologize fo-" Rich starts. "Hey, it's fine, you were just doing your job, which you are very good at" I say patting him on the shoulder. Sebastian leads us all inside, and takes his arm off me. "I'm sorry about that, I lost track of time and forgot to meet you." Seb says with sorry eyes. "It's okay, (Y/n) handled that really well surprisingly." (F/n) states. "Shut up!" I laugh with and hit her on the arm. "Ow! Sorry!" She exclaims, stepping away from me. "Well the panel isn't for about an hour, so we can go hang out with Chris if you want. Anthony is in a panel right now." Offers Seb. "Sure, that sound great." I agree. We all start walking through the different rooms, and hallways. (F/n) is on my left and Sebastian is on my right. I feel his hand drift over mine a few time, but eventually he grabs it and intertwines our fingers. I inhale sharply, but try to act normal. "So did you see the news blurb E! News tweeted?" I ask Sebastian. "Yeah, they're always so quick to jump to conclusions just to get views. But I also saw your tweet, shutting them down. Thank you for doing that even though it's a lie and I know we both want to tell the truth, so, thank you." Seb states, squeezing my hand. "Yeah, it's no problem, I just don't want anything happening to your career if they think that your dating someone you met only a few days prior." I reply. "Well I appreciate that, though your career would be affected too." He says, glancing at me. "I know, but yours is bigger, it'll affect you more that it would affect me if my career got screwed." I answer. "Guys can we stop at that bathroom up there?" (F/n) asks, pointing to the bathroom. "Why didn't you go when you were at my house?" I ask her. "I didn't have to go then..." She explains quietly. "Alright.." I respond with a sigh. Once we make it to the washroom, we all stop and (F/n) goes in. Once she's completely gone Sebastian looks behind me and behind himself, the lets go of my hand and puts both hands on my hips, pulling me close. He then bends down, and connects our lips. I kiss back instantly and bask in the moment. I slide my hands around his neck, and run my fingers through his hair. Every kiss with him is like the first one. The fireworks in my stomach are going off like crazy. I can feel sparks flying all over the place. Our lips dance together. I'll never get used to this feeling. But we need to breath, so, sadly, we split apart. "God I missed you so much" Sebastian says breathlessly. "I missed you too" I say, just as out of breath as him. "You look stunning by the way." He compliments. "Thank you, I bought the whole outfit yesterday." I tell him. We're both still very close to each other. "Well you chose very well." He compliments again. "Thank you." I say blushing and looking down. He giggles and grabs my chin, making me look at him. "You're so adorable when you're flustered, y'know that?" he says grinning. "Stop it. I'm not used to these type of compliments." I reply. "Well I'm gonna change that." He declares. "Is that a promise?" I question. "It is" He confirms. The bathroom door starts making noises so me and Sebastian quickly split apart. "So yeah, that's the plan" Says Sebastian. I see what you did there, smart. "Okay." I respond. (F/n) walks out. "Hey, whatcha talking about?" She asks. "The plan for the day," I answer. "Okay" She responds, and we keep walking towards the room where we'll meet Chris. After a few twists and turns through the hallway, we arrive at the room. (F/n) opened the door and went in. "Hey! (F/n)! (Y/n)! It's good to see you again!" Chris exclaims, hugging (F/n). "You knew we'd be here?" Questions (F/n). "Yeah, Sebastian told me and Mackie after you guys left yesterday." He answers. "Oh, okay." I say and walk up to hug Chris. (F/n) and Chris go over to the food table. Well actually, (F/n) excitedly rushes over and Chris follows her, laughing at her antics. "Do you want to sit?" Sebastian asks me, gesturing to some couches in the corner of the room. "Yeah, sure." I agree, and we go and sit down. "So what did you guys do after the mall?" He questions. "Oh, we went back to my place and played some of the new video games we got, and watched some movies." I answer.

"Nice, what movies did you watch?"

"Y'know. Movies"

"C'mon. You know I won't judge"

"Ehhhhh, I don't know"

"C'mon, pleeeaassee"

"Fine, we watched the Captain America movies"

"Aw, that's just adorable. Did you fangirl?"

"Maybe...when you jumped off the bridge in The Winter Soldier and did your serial killer strut. That's my favorite part of the movie."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I may or may not have cried, again, when you fell off the train in The First Avenger, and before you ask, yes I've seen it multiple times and am well aware that in reality you're just wriggling around in a green screen mat." I say, both of us laughing. "Do you actually cry everytime you see that scene?" He asks "Yes, your scream is so sad!" I exclaim. "Well I'm honored. But speaking of Captain America movies. They need to recast someone as Sharon for the new Captain America movie, and I recommended you. They watched some of your other shows you've been in and they want you to come in for an audition." He tells me. "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I scream, Chris and (F/n) stopping their conversation and look at me. "Yes, very" He responds. "That's crazy! Why would you do that for me!? This is amazing! But really scary..." I start loudly, but slowly get quieter. "Relax, you'll do fine, I can come with you, and you'll nail it" He tells me reassuringly, putting a hand on my shoulder. "How do you know that?" I ask, looking at him. "Because I do" He smiles at me. "Thank you so much!" I say, and throw myself into his arms. He laughs a little and wraps his arms around me tightly. "You're welcome" He responds, stroking my head. In the background I can hear Chris explaining to (F/n) what Sebastian just told me. "Chris knew?" I ask Sebastian, pulling out of the hug. "Yeah, he was at the studio when I went to recommend you, and asked what I was doing, so I told him but made him promise not to tell you yet." He explains. "Okay, I still can't believe this is happening. Oh god, I can't believe you did this for me." I say, flustered. He just smiles at me. (F/n) and Chris come over and congratulate me, giving me a hug. "Don't congratulate me yet, I haven't even auditioned." I say with a laugh. "Right" Chris laughs. "Well, congratulations on the opportunity." He changes what he said. "Thank you" I say with a smile. "(Y/n) can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?" Seb asks me "Uh, yeah sure" I comply and follow him into the hallway. I look back at (F/n) and she's giving me a questioning look. I just shrug and exit the room. "What's up?" I ask, looking at him, concerned. "Um I know we haven't known each other long, but, Ugh, oh god. This is harder than I thought it'd be hehe" He starts, I look at him comfortingly and nod, silently urgeing him to go on, hoping he catches that I'm here to listen. "Wooo, okay. I know we haven't known each other long. But in the short time I've gotten to know you, I've completely fallen in love with you, and I wanted to ask you if you'd go on a date with me?" He finishes. I stand there in complete shock. This cannot be happening, I'm dreaming, THE Sebastian Stan is asking me on a date. No, he's just a person, just like me. He's waiting for an answer! I break myself out of my thoughts. I'm still just standing there, jaw hanging open in shock. "Oh god, you don't want to, I-" I cut him off. "What? No, no no no. I want to Seb. I really REALLY do. I was just in shock that's all!" I assure him. "So you do want to go on a date with me?" He questions. "Yes! Of course! Yes!!" I exclaim. I couldn't happier right now!! I lunge forward, grab his face, and kiss him passionately. He kisses back. Neither of us caring if someone sees, we're to happy to care. We're just standing there in the hallway, contently kissing, not a care in the world. Seb wraps his arms around my waist, picks me up, and spins me around, not once breaking the kiss. Once he puts me down he breaks the kiss, but keeps his arms around my waist. "I was so scared you'd say no." He confesses. "Why would I?" I ask. "I don't know" he admits. "C'mon Sebby, I don't just kiss guys and hold their hands and flirt with them for fun." I tell him. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I was just really nervous. You're just so beautiful and sweet, and I really like you, and I was scared you didn't like me too." He says. "Really? I have your tattoo on me. Of course I like you." I state. "Right, I forgot about that." He laughs "So, this Sunday, I'll pick you up, wear something nice, but not to formal" He says. "Okay, I'll see you then, and I'll text you my address." We just stand there for a few seconds, just looking into each others eyes. I run my hands over his shoulders, and down his arms, and- wait a minute, that's the same blue on my tattoo. I grab his sleeve and pull it up. My jaw drops. "I-is-is that.." I can't even form words properly. "Your tattoo? Yeah. I noticed it when I was at the studio yesterday. It really is beautiful" He says, placing his hand on my hand that's touching MY tattoo on him. "I-th-wh-This is a dream right? I'm dreaming?" I ask, looking into his eyes, then glancing back down at his wrist. "No, this is really real." He smirks. "Wow, I- this is the best day of my life" I smile widely and look up at him. "I agree, but we should probably go back in before they get the wrong idea." He suggests. "Yeah" I agree, and we go to head back into the room. We walk in and see the unexpected but at the same time the very expected. Chris and (F/n) were standing in the middle of the room, kissing. Apparently they are VERY into it because they didn't even hear us come in. "Ahem" I fake cough. Now they're splitting apart as fast as lighting. "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone as long as you don't tell anyone about us" I say gesturing to me and Sebastian. "Okay, so I'm guessing she said yes?" Chris asks, looking at Sebastian. Seb grabs my hand and replies "Yep, it's set up for Sunday!" He smiles widely, as do I. "Awwww yay!! I've been predicting this since day one!" Exclaims (F/n). "I could say the same about you and Chris" I retort. She just shoves her face into Chris' shoulder. "So! How about some food and we all talk while we wait for Anthony who should be here innnnn-" I check my phone "10 minutes" I finish. "Okay" says Seb. I start to slowly walk over to the table, still holding Sebs hand. But then I stop dead in my tracks. "You okay?" Asks Sebastian, concern on his face. "Has that always been there?" I ask, pointing at the chocolate fountain. "Uhhh, yes..?" He replies with a laugh. "And NO ONE told me!?" I question loudly. "(Y/n), to be fair, I didn't see it either, and they didn't tell me." (F/n) says. "Okay good" I huff and let go of Sebs hand. I then speed walk over to the fountain and grab marshmallows and strawberries and cover the marshmallows in white chocolate and the strawberries in milk chocolate, I keep adding them until I can't fit anymore on the plate. I scurry over to the couches and sit on the couch me and Seb were on earlier. I start shoving marshmallows in my mouth like a chipmunk, I love chocolate fondue so much, that when I die, just throw my corpse into a river of chocolate. Sebastian walks over to me, and sits beside me. "You got enough food there?" He laughs. "Mwoh" I attempt to say no, but fail horribly. He just laughs and puts one arm around me and pulls me into him. We all spent the next 8 minutes eating and talking about anything and everything, but within those 8 minutes, I must've gotten up to refill my plate at least 10 times. I sit back down next to Sebastian after my most recent trip for more chocolate covered everything. "You're going to die if you keep eating all that" States Seb. "Worth it. At least if this is how I go, I go out happy, and filled with chocolate." I retort and shove another strawberry in my mouth. "God you're so adorable" He laughs and kisses my temple. "Will you two get a room? Jesus, you guys are like a porno." Teases (F/n). I swallow the food in my mouth and retort "Fuck off!" I lean into Sebastian. "Well what a warm welcome back. I see that (Y/n) said yes, and Chris finally manned up and told (F/n) how he feels, am I right?" Anthony walks in, being dramatic, but I would expect nothing less from him. "Anthony!!" I squeal and get up to give him hug. "It's good to see you! Did Seabass finally ask you out?" He questions, holding me by my shoulders. "Yes" I respond with a smile. "Annnnnndd?" He pushes. "I said yes, of course!!" I say as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Finally!" He exclaims and pulls me into another hug. He then walks over to Sebastian, who's standing now, and does a "bro hug" with him, and congratulates him for manning up and doing it. Seb just laughs and shoves him. I'm back at the table getting more food now, and Anthony has moved on to pestering Chris. I just listen and try to decide what to eat. But I decide I should eat something healthier now, so I move over to the mini sandwiches and just start shoving them in my mouth. "So you finally told her huh?" Anthony asks Chris. "Yeah, and lucky for me she felt the same," says Chris wrapping an arm around (F/n). "Man, my babies are growing up so fast" Anthony fake cries. "C'mon man, you don't need to make a big deal out of it" Seb says, and laughs. Ooooo, egg salad sandwich! That's another sandwich in my mouth. "Well the panel is in about 30 minutes so I'm going to get some food then we should all do something. And by the way, I won't tell anyone until you guys are ready." Anthony says. When he turns towards the table, he sees me just standing there, like three mini sandwiches in my mouth, frozen like a deer in headlights. "Ummm, you know what, I'm not even going to ask" Anthony says with his hands in the air and he shakes his head. I swallow the food that's in my mouth and say "Good choice" then continue looking for food to eat. OH MY GOD! THERE WAS SHRIMP THE WHOLE TIME!?!?!? I basically throw myself at the shrimp and start de-shelling them so I can eat them. "God fucking dammit. She found the shrimp. We're gonna be here forever." (F/n) huffs out, crossing her arms. "Mind ya damn business woman!" I state. I pop a few more shrimps in my mouth. Then (F/n) bursts out laughing, which makes me want to laugh, but I can't, so I swallow as mush food as I can, but still end up choking on some. Now I'm coughing really bad, which makes (F/n) laugh even harder. Now I'm coughing so hard I'm squatting on the floor, forearms on the table, and I'm pretty sure I'm as red as a tomato, But (F/n)? She's laughing her ass off, she's on the floor, in tears, from laughing so hard. "You're an -Cough cough cough- Asshole!" I say through coughs. Sebastian walks over, crouches beside me, and starts patting my back. "Breath (Y/n), just breath." He says. I give him a mixed of look of "really bitch" and "no shit sherlock". He looks sorrily at me and says "Right, dumb choice of words. Sorry.." He keeps patting my back until the stupid piece of shrimp unlodges itself, and I can breath again. I take big breaths and look up at the three that are still just spectating. (F/n) and Anthony are laughing their asses off, but Chris is looking at me sympathetically. Well at least SOMEONE other than Seb  cares. I lean into Sebastian and he squeezes my shoulder "You okay?" He asks me quietly, clearly concerned about me. "Yeah, I'm just peachy!" I say, putting emphasis on "peachy". Seb helps me stand and walks to the corner of the room where the water is to get me some. "I'm sorry I laughed but that was just to funny." (F/n) says, pulling herself off the floor, using Chris as a balance post. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever" I scoff, but couldn't help but laugh a little. Sebby comes back over with a plastic cup full of water, and I quickly but carefully, drink it, making sure not to choke again. I thank him for helping me, then I walk over to the trash can and throw out the cup. I quickly check my phone so I know how long I have till we head to the panel. We have about 10 minutes. I walk back over to everyone, and stand beside Sebastian. "I know it's kinda a weird time to ask, but can we all take a selfie together?" I ask everyone.

"Sure"

"Yeah"

"Lets do it"

"OOooo, I want one too!"

Those are all the answers I hear. I pull out my phone and stand in front of everyone. "So for this one, just smile and look as normal as possible." I command. Everyone smiles widely and I take the picture. "Now for this picture, do whatever you want." I say, and everyone does a pose. I just go cross eyed and stick my tongue out, (F/n) fills her cheeks with air, puckers her lips, squints her eyes, and does a peace sign, Seb and Mackie pretend to be in a fist fight, and Chris is standing beside them with his hand on his face, looking shocked. I snap the picture and everyone gets out of their poses. I open my gallery to look at the pictures. The first one I see is the silly one we just took. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "What? What is it?" Asks Seb, and they all gather around me to see. The photo makes everyone laugh a little, then I swipe to the next one. "Aw, I like this one" I say, and everyone agrees. "Okay my turn" says (F/n). While she's setting up, I go into my settings to change my background. I change it from a picture of L.A at night that I took, to the silly picture we all just took. "Okay! Everyone one get ready, we're doing the same types of pictures that we just did, but don't always do the same pose okay?" (F/n) orders, we all gather close and take the two pictures. We do the same thing for all the boys as well. "alright, we better get going, you boys got a panel to get to" I state and we all make our way towards the exit of the room. Sebastian comes up beside me and takes my hand in his, interlacing our fingers. Neither of us say anything, we just exit the room and make our way to the theater.

So here is a hella long chapter for you guys! 5,700+ words! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next chapter, Byee! -Mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 42
I STOPPED WRITING ON THE STORY!! WARNING SMUT. RECOMEND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MATURE THE FIRST PARTS ARE KINDA SHITTY SO THEY'LL BE EDITED Hope you'll e...
9.6K 346 10
"I-is that.. blood on you..?!" You stepped back, a horrified expression on your face you felt like you were going to puke. Your eyes look behind Seba...
439K 11.8K 54
"Why so many tattoos?" "It helps me forget.." "Forget?" she questions. My hand brushes over the rigid scar along my bicep." The past. The pain." - 'I...
11.3K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...