Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)

2.4K 124 4
By Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as today was the day my plan would be put into action and nobody knew. I turned my head and saw Amira smiling right back at me and then I noticed she had my phone in her hands and was video calling Aleena. Wow, she is smarter than I thought she would be.

"Hey, Amira baby can mummy have the phone now?" I asked her as she shook her head and started running around the room. I forgot Amir was sleeping in the room as I chased Amira around the room with her laughing and sticking her tongue out at me.

"Amira can mummy have the phone now!" I whisper shouted at her whilst she jumped on the bed and just as I reached her she jumped off and ran into the wardrobe. Now she is trapped and I am going to get her, I thought as I smiled and made my way towards the wardrobe but someone had other plans.

"Hey, where are you going?" Amir asked me as he pulled me towards him whilst placing his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek whilst smiling at me as I tried pushing him out the way to go grab Amira just as she ran out of the wardrobe whilst laughing.

"Thanks a lot, Amir now I will never get my phone back, as she has been on it since 6 in the morning and it's almost half 7 in the morning," I said a bit annoyed as I got off the bed and chased after her as Amir started laughing.

"You think it's funny, hey why don't you go and get my phone back for me then," I said to him whilst dragging him out of bed and pushed him lightly in the direction of Amira whilst he just gave me that famous smirk as a light blush filled my cheeks.

"You know you look even hotter when you are angry. I like it," he said whilst smiling as he rested his hands on my hips and his forehead against mine whilst I looked away as my heart felt like it was on fire.

"There is a child in the room and you have to get my phone back from her," I reminded him as I sat on the bed and watched him chase Amira whilst beads of sweat gathered on his forehead. Amir started chasing Amira around the room wasn't even close to getting my phone back so after a while I felt bad so I joined in but Amira ran out of the room so I grabbed my scarf and put it on my chest and around my neck and ran out of the room behind Amira as she ran down the stairs.

I ran into the living room and saw mum and dad sitting there with shock written clear on their faces as I hung my head low and went and tried grabbing my phone from Amira but she was being stubborn as hell.

"I am sorry but she is not giving me my phone and I have chased her all morning for it and she is not listening," I explained as mum and dad started to laugh whilst going to Amira and sitting next to her and mum hugged her and grabbed my phone from her as Amira started at her grandma in shock.

"Mum don't forget that we are going out to eat as it is a special day today and you didn't even tell us," I said to my mum and dad as I sat next to them.

"Why is it special today?" asked dad as I gave him that you know look as he smiled and winked at me.

"It is your 25th wedding anniversary today so we are going to go out as it hits the half a century mark so come on people get ready I have planned a day of activities for us all to do so hurry up as the mini-coach comes in about 10 minutes and is it okay that I invited my parents as it is also their 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow surprisingly, so I thought why not do the activities together, hope that is okay?" I asked them as everybody looked at me with smiles on their faces and I guess they are happy.

"Yes that's fine it's like a big family outing and thanks for planning this out, even our own kids didn't even remember," mum said as she glanced at her kids who just looked at her with apologetic smiles and ran to their rooms to get ready.

I was already ready in a simple purple maxi dress with black floral designs with black leggings and a black scarf and like last time I dressed up Amira in a purple and black theme to match with mine and Amir also wanted to dress in the black and purple theme to match with us as we took a small family selfie that was adorable.

As we came downstairs the mini coach was here and my family was here including ammi, abbu, Aleena, Ameena and Amar with ammi and abbu sitting at the front and the youngsters sitting in the back so mum and dad sat in the two front empty seats and us youngers sat in the back.

It was ammi and abbu next to each other at the front just behind the driver with the two empty seat next to them was where mum and dad sat and behind them was four seats where Aleena, Ameena, Simra and Safina sat and then there was another seat of four behind them where Amir, Amira and I sat and Subhan and Amar sat right at the front next to the driver in the spare seats.

We all read Bismillah and the dua and we left luckily the coach driver was Pakistani and one of my dad's old friends so it wouldn't feel weird when we talk in our language and when we listen to nasheeds or some Asian songs. We got going as I went up to my mum and dad through the small gaps in between every two seats and hugged them both whilst kissing their cheeks and did the same to my siblings as they smiled at me and did the same back to me as we took a couple of selfies, thank Allah I had brought my portable charger with me otherwise I don't think Amir would give me his as he is currently using it.

"So Aaliya beta how have these last days been living in your husband's house," Mum asked as everybody looked my way whilst Subhan, Safina and Simra looked at me smirking and nodded.

"It has been amazing mum I have had so much fun and I teamed up with Safina, Simra and Subhan and played a prank on Amir it was hilarious," I said to mum as I narrated the wedding night prank I pulled on Amir and by the time we had finished everyone was almost pissing themselves with laughter even the driver.

We carried on talking about our lives and what we have been up to since we last saw each other and we arrived at our first stop. THE ARCADE!!

"Okay, guys the first stop THE ARCADE!!! I have booked us the arcade for the first three hours of it being open and if you're wondering how, well being the daughter of a famous businessman and the wife of a famous businessman has its own advantages, so get ready to rumble," I shouted as everybody ran to the arcade as we formed two queues one queue was all the males and the other queue was all the females. I had paid for all the wristbands in advance so I just had to say our name.

"Hey I booked in advance for the Ahmed's and the Shezard's so I am here to collect our wristbands for all the games in the arcade," I said as the little girl was looking at me with shock written on her face as she passed me the wristbands in two separate piles with shaky hands.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes it's just that I have always wanted to see you and be strong like you and now you are here right in front of me I just can't believe it," she replied as a smile made its way onto my face.

"Well do you want to take a picture with me?" I asked her as she shook her head indicating yes so I took a selfie with her and posted it on Snapchat with her approval. We waved her goodbye after taking a family photo with her as she politely asked and we got our wristbands and made our way through the arcade as everybody's jaws dropped open and I just smiled at Amira who ran around smiling like crazy.

It included your average arcade games like air hockey, Pacman, Bowling alley, Laser tag, car racing, motorbikes, ping pong, Super-Mario bros, Pong, Space invaders, Pinball Machines, and many more.

I smiled at everyone and nodded my head at Amira" Hey do you want to play that pick and grab to see if you can win a teddy bear Amira?" I asked her as she nodded her head and ran to the machine and eagerly jumped up and down.

"Mummy I want the pink one please so my blue one has a sister," Amira said as she waited patiently whilst I swiped the card to start the machine. I then told Amira to grab the handle and move it around and try to grab the teddy she wanted, she tried but soon was about to give up but she hadn't noticed that the handle had grabbed the teddy and was bringing it towards the small glass box where you drop it and it comes out of the machine through a small chute. Amira bit her lip in concentration as she carefully brought the teddy towards the end of the chute and pressed the red button as the hook let go of her teddy and it fell down the glass box and came out of the chute.

"Mummy look I got the pink teddy bear and it is massive I wanna name it Candy-Rose," she said as she ran around with the teddy that was a mixture of hot pink with baby pink and a candy floss pink, with a small bow on the teddy's right ear and in its hands was holding a small red love heart that had I love you written on it and it looked so cute.

I smiled at her as I went over to see what Amir was doing with Subhan and was surprised when they were in the motorbike racing games and Subhan was winning and I just laughed at Amir's red face as he looked at me and smiled.

I laughed as I cheered him on," Come on Amir you can do it don't let Subhan beat you as that would be so sad. I just laughed at him and winked at Subhan, the game ended with Subhan winning and Amir losing which made everyone laugh.

"Hey, why don't you come and go against me instead then it isn't as easy as you think," Amir said to me as I nodded and took on the challenge.

Getting on the motorbike," Hey you're still my servant for a month and that starts from tomorrow just to let you know and if you let me win I won't do anything too extreme but if you win then I will do something extreme," I whispered to him as he nodded and had fear in his eyes, as I hid my smile with the back of my hand and hopped on to the motorbike and swiped the card as the motorbike started to rock back and forth.

I let out a laugh as I tried to steady myself on the motorbike and turned my head to look at Amir who was acting if he was on a real motorbike the way he was swerving and steering the handles made me laugh as he looked at me and smiled. A smile that melted my heart. I turned my head and focused on the course in front of me on the screen and tried to bump into Amir's player on the screen but failed and fell myself as Amir smiled at me as I gave him a death glare.

I ignored the look he gave me and carried on playing the game dodging all the hits he threw towards me like a pro and carried on the race course with him right ahead of me, concentrating really hard and eventually I was right beside him but I knew he would win this so I still tried my hardest but I didn't end up winning as he rode across the finish line and jumped off the motorbike and started shouting and squealing like a teenage girl as the manager looked at us and laughed as a hint of embarrassment spread across his face.

We then went into the bowling alley and we all went into teams and did the classic females vs males. So, on my team, it was mum, ammi, Aleena, Ameena, Safina, Simra and Amira, on Amir's team it was dad, abbu, Amar and Subhan. The guys were clearly outnumbered but that's alright they can manage somehow, so we all got our coloured bowling balls and our one was obviously pink and the guys one was blue. So we decided to do the oldest couples against each other but as mum and dad and ammi and abbu have all been married for 25 years we decided to do Rock, Paper Scissors, yes I know such child we are but can you blame me for suggesting that as I have a child of my own and based on the events that happened in the morning we definitely are children.

"Rock, paper scissors shoot!" I shouted as dad(my father in law) went against abbu(my real dad) as they revealed their choices. My dad did paper and my abbu did scissors.

"Haha I won and be prepared to be beaten as I get to go first," my abbu said as I laughed and walked up to him and hugged him whilst planting a kiss on his cheek.

"You better win abbu as I am counting on you," I whispered into his ears as he winked at me and went to pick up his bowling ball and because it was my abbu from the males side that meant it was mom (my mother in law) against my abbu. This will be fun I thought as we sat on the bench and cheered them on, my abbu winked as my ammi (my real mom) as she blushed and looked down.

My abbu went first as he rolled the bowling ball and it went in a straight line down the middle and hit the first pin knocking it down as all the others followed it as I jumped up and started cheering as I ran towards my abbu as he picked me up and started twirling me.

"Wow didn't know you were this strong abbu," I said as he winked at me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, honey," he answered as he kissed my cheek and ran up to his team and they all high fived each other. Oh no I just realized that abbu is not even on my team. I slowly turned around and caught everyone glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be way deeper than 6 feet underground by now. I slowly went up to my team and sheepishly smiled at everyone.

"I am sorry everyone I kinda forgot he wasn't on our team but luckily that means mum you know how to bowl properly as you saw how abbu did it so that's a bonus," I said as I smiled at mum and walked up to hug her.

"How about us kids go play laser tag and then we all play paint bowling later than head out to dinner where I have a surprise for you all," I said as I picked up Amira and took her to the café area and bought her a juice carton as she kept on asking me to get her one and I was thirsty as well so I thought why not.

The parents agreed with me and carried on bowling and said they would tell us who wins so we can think of a prize we can give to the winning team. I sat down on the bench as Amir came up to me and put his arm around my waist as I put my head on his shoulder and started leaning towards him as I stifled a yawn that was about to escape.

"You're already tired and we have just been here for about an hour and a half and we still have to play paintballing and laser tag with everyone else and then you have to take us on our adventure, I never knew you could plan all this without me knowing and behind my back, I have one smart wife ,"Amir said as he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"No I am just fine I just feel a bit sick and have a headache coming on, that's all I will get up in a bit," I said as he nodded and Amira came towards us with chocolate all around her mouth.

"Aleena!!!! Come here right now!!!" I shouted as she came over with a guilty look on her face, time for my plan. "How many times have I told you to not give her chocolate?" I asked her as she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"Just tell me before you do, otherwise I will shout at you, now please get me some from your bag as I need it really badly," I said to her as she looked at me shocked. "How do you know I have chocolate in my bag?" she asked me as I smiled at her." You're Aleena you never go anywhere without it" I said as she went and got me a bar of galaxy.

I thanked her and went to play with everyone else thinking this is going to be a long day filled with love and laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 12.8K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
2.4M 42 2
She was abandoned on her wedding day. The groom disappeared. There were accusations. Her honour was at stake. Her family was to be ruined. One m...
129 24 11
Meet Aisha Khan , living on this planet from 24 years obviously as a human. A Strong CEO of the company '1 for all' She seeks happiness even when h...
25.7K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...