Ivory Mist

By Renee_Gale

Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
IT IS HERE

chapter 19

26.8K 871 150
By Renee_Gale

Dean's house was a complete bachelor's pad. Leather sofas, hardwood floors, 62-inch flat-screen TV, game systems, every gadget known to man was in his house. Well, we are going to have to change some things before the baby gets here. Wait what am I saying?! I am talking as if I already know that I am pregnant.

"Dean, your house is a man cave. I bet you have half-naked women hanging up on the wall in your room." I said to him as I explored the living room.

"Well... Not in my bedroom" was all he said.

"I knew it! You have tits and ass on your wall. Such a juvenile." I laughed.

"Don't judge me." he laughed

"Well, who do you have on your wall? I got to see this."

"You are more than welcome to go look. I will get us something to drink. My room is upstairs, the first door on your left. The guest room across from that is my office. That is where the tits and ass are. While you are in my room, feel free to get naked." he said as he smacked my ass.

"Ow! Boy you have got to stop doing that," I said as I rubbed my cheek.

He kissed me before heading to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him and walked up the stairs. I count wait to see his room. I reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hall to his guest room. I opened the door and was shocked to see the pictures on the wall.

"Boy, he sure does love chocolate," I said to myself.

There was a poster of Tyra Banks from her swimsuit issue for Sports Illustrated, a picture of Stacy Dash, and a very naked picture of the playmate Ida Ljungqvist. All three are very beautiful black women. I was shocked. I thought I would see a picture of Anna Nicole Smith on his wall. I walked further into his room to look around some more. Satisfied that I had seen enough, I walked over to his room.

The walls were burnt red with white trim, and hardwood floors. However, everything else in the room was black, the curtains, the rug under the bed, even his king-size bed that stood in the middle of the room. I walked over to the bed and ran my hand down the duvet. The bedding was red with black stripes. I bit my lip as I thought about what it would be like to have him make love to me in between those red satin sheets.

"Don't worry baby we will be in the bed in no time," Dean said as he startled me. How long has he been standing there?

"You scared me, Dean," I said as I walked over to him.

He was holding two glasses of white wine. I would love to have a glass, but what if I am pregnant. I would be causing damage to our unborn child.

"You seem a little distracted this week. I have a glass of wine for you," he said to me as he placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

What should I do? I don't want him to get suspicious. But I know I shouldn't drink any alcohol until I knew for sure I wasn't carrying his child.

"No thank you. My stomach has been a little upset today. I don't think I should drink." I lied. I don't like lying to him. I feel so guilty. Maybe I should tell him

"Oh ok," He placed the glasses on the dresser by the door, and placed his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me so I could kiss his lips. His lips felt good on mine. He still tastes of me. As our lips parted, his tongue savagely found mine. I love the passion he has for me. I can feel it when we kiss when he touches me deep down to my soul. I gripped my fingers in his hair, pulling gently. I could feel him growing hard against my stomach. My body cried out for him to be inside me. I was just about to unbutton his pants when he stopped me. Both of panting.

"Baby I want nothing more than to fuck you hard right now, but I really have work to do before we leave. Make yourself at home. If you need me, I will be in my office. Oh, I also laid a towel and a robe out for you in the bathroom if you want to take a shower." he pointed to the master bathroom in his room.

I was about to head to the bathroom when he grabbed my hips and placed me up on his dresser, spreading my legs apart. He kneeled and placed his face so close to my sex, that I could feel his warm breath.

"Although I love the way you smell right now," he said as he took a whiff of my now throbbing lips.

"Dean what the hell!"

"Stop it. You like it. Now I have to go to work." he kissed my lower lips making me moan.

"Dean," I whined.

"Later baby. I promise. I love you." he kissed me and walked out of the room.

I was still sitting on the dresser with my dress hiked up and my legs apart. Oh, that man can be so frustrating. How can he turn me on like that and walk away? Well, he had better be glad that I am in love with him. I smiled to myself and got off the dresser.

I guess I should take a shower. I know he likes the way I smelled, but I was so hot and bothered right now. And I was stressed about my possible pregnancy. I just needed to relax. Maybe a bubble bath would be better than a shower. I walked into the bathroom and looked glanced around. The first thing I noticed was his and hers sink. He only kept his products on the left side of the counter. The right side of the counter was empty.

I looked under the cabinet of the sink for anything I could use to take a bubble bath with. I laughed out loud when I saw the bottle of Mr. Bubble's bubble bath. I used this stuff when I was a kid. Dean is such a juvenile. I walked over to the whirlpool tub, turned the water on, and poured some of the bubble bath in the water.

I walked downstairs to the living room and grabbed my bags. I had to be quick so Dean didn't see me carrying them. I ran back upstairs to the bedroom. I laid my bags on the bed and picked out all my toiletries.

Well if I am going to be here for the rest of the week, I will put my things out. I walked back into the bathroom and stared at the dual sinks. I took a deep breath and placed my items on the "her" side of the counter. I took a step back from the sink, looking at both sides of the counter. I must say my thing looks perfect in the space. It's like they belong there.

I took off my clothes and slide into the hot water. It felt so good. I turned off the water and turned on the jets, as I laid my head back on the edge of the tub. After a few minutes, I was relaxed. The jets were massaging the knots in my tense back. I closed my eyes and thought about the man that I love.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because when I came to, Dean was sitting in a chair beside the tub, watching me. I nearly jumped out of the tub.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. You just look so peaceful. You are glowing." he whispered as he leaned forward to kiss my forehead. Oh, crap did he say glowing?

I feel guilty for not telling him that I was afraid that I might be pregnant. I don't like keeping things from him. Tracy said I should what until I know for sure. But I can't just sit here and keep this from him. I love him too much. Fuck it. What do I have to lose?

"Dean I think I may be pregnant." I blurted out. I can't believe I just said that.

"What?!" he looked at me in disbelief.

"I mean I don't know if I am. I just know we had sex a few times without condoms, and my period is due sometime next week. And well, I don't know anything about being pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am." I sighed in relief. I was glad to tell him.

"So that's why you didn't want any wine. I knew something wasn't right. But pregnant? How can you be sure?" he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I don't know. It's just a feeling. I can't really explain it. But I am pretty sure that I am."

We sat there in silence. Me in the tub, Dean on the chair. We just stared into each other's eyes, not saying a word. What was he thinking? He wore no expression on his face. I was becoming frustrated. Why hasn't he said anything?

"Dean say something please." I was becoming nervous.

"I am going to be a dad," he whispered. I shrugged.

"Maybe. Well, we don't even know yet. I just wanted to let you know."

"Baby, you said you believe you are. Nobody knows your body better than you. Except maybe me," he smiled at me.

"But what are we going to do if I am?" I asked.

"Niki I would be more than thrilled if you are carrying my child. I would have loved to marry you first before we have a child, but it doesn't matter because I was going to marry you and knock you up anyway. But the thought of our baby growing inside of you makes me so happy. I love you, Nicole. And I will love our baby."

"I love you too," I said as I climbed out of the water and sat on his lap. I didn't care that I was soaking wet. And neither did he. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me sweetly.

"Have you eaten today baby momma." he laughed.

"I had an apple and some chips," I exclaimed. Wow, that was all I ate today?

"Well, we aren't going to have you starving my baby. So wash up, and come downstairs. I have ordered Chinese food for you." he kissed me and placed me back in the tub.

"Fine. I will be right down."

Dean had walked out of the room, and I began to wash my body. Slowly running my hand across my stomach. I know it is way too early to tell if I am pregnant. Hell if I am, I am barely a week. What if I am not? Would Dean be upset? Would he leave me? The thought of him leaving me hurts me to my soul.

I got out of the tub, dried off, and put the soft terrycloth robe on. I headed downstairs to see Dean fixing our plates in the kitchen.

"Do you need any help with the plates?"

"No thanks, baby girl. I got it. Go have a seat." he nodded to the island in the middle of the floor.

I sat down just as he placed the food in front of me. My mouth was watering. I couldn't believe how hungry I was. I looked down at General Tso on my plate. I couldn't wait to dig in. I picked up my chopsticks and took my first bite. Oh, it was so good. I swallowed and went back in for another bite. But before I could get the first bite all the way down, my stomach felt queasy. My throat started to tingle. Oh God, I was about to throw up.

"Baby are you ok?" Dean asked as he rushed around to where I was sitting.

I shook my head and ran to the kitchen sink vomiting into it. Oh, gross. I can't believe I just threw up in front of Dean. I lifted my head out of the sink. Dean was next to me rubbing my back.

"Do you want some water," he asked. I just nodded. He went to the refrigerator and took a water bottle from it. He handed it to me and drank it all.

"Are you ok baby," he said continuing to rub my back.

"I don't think your baby likes Chinese food." I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 15.6K 30
(Interracial Story) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! A LOT OF MISTAKES PLUS I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS. NEEDS A LOT OF REWRITING. Athena is a beautiful yo...
806 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
231K 3.7K 45
nicole thought she meet a perfect guy named jacob but it all changed when jacob started beating her will she leave ? is her life In danger ? read to...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...