Who Could Have Known (Percabe...

By bellaschneeb

Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find he... More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• Epilogue •
A/N

• 12 •

19.2K 274 301
By bellaschneeb

Annabeth's POV

"ANNABETH THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!" Reyna shouted.

We were all sitting at our lunch table. Everyone was paying close attention as Reyna and Percy retold the story. I was listening too, since I didn't really know what everyone else was thinking. I got so carried away, I forgot that I was with other people.

"Yeah Annabeth, I'm really proud of you for showing your talent." Piper said while putting an arm around my shoulders.

I gave her a smile.

When I was talking to Reyna, I heard Annabeth behind me I realized that she was singing and I saw her snapping. I began to clap along. Everyone got quiet and gave me odd looks. I just turned and nodded to Annabeth. She was starting to slowly sing louder and everyone caught on. They started clapping as she belted it out. She sounded amazing.

That was what Percy had told everyone.

"It was really nothing. I'm not even that good." I insisted.

"ANNABETH CHASE. I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOU DOUBT YOURSELF!" Reyna yelled.

I laughed. "Thank you Reyna. I appreciate it, but it was nothing."

"So, you're not doing the show?" Percy asked.

"What?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"The talent show. You're not gonna do it?" Percy sounded disappointed.

"I... I can't. This is the first time people have heard me sing and I didn't even know they could hear me." I explained.

"Oh come on! You have to do it! You can win this thing. You know what the prize for first place is? Money. A check for $500." Reyna bribed.

"What?! You can win money from this?!"

"Yeah. So come on, you have to do it!" Percy looked at me with big, pleading eyes. He looked like a baby seal. I couldn't say no to that face. "Pleeeaaasseee? For me?" He said with his hands clasped together.

"Ugh, fine! I'll do it!" I gave in.

"Yeah! You'll crush 'em Annie!" Leo cheered. Everyone joined in. Especially Reyna and Percy. Piper gave me a big smile and we hugged.

I got up to throw away my garbage and I walked back to the table. Before I could sit down, Percy got up and grabbed me. His arms were around my waist and my feet weren't on the floor anymore.

"Seaweed Brain!!" I yelled as he spun me around. "Put me down!" I scolded, but I was smiling.

He put me down and we stood there for a minute, his hands resting on my waist and my hands on his shoulders. We just stared into each other's eyes. I had grown to love his eyes. They were so beautiful. I felt that they truly reflected who he is. We just stood there before I sat back down at the table, Percy sitting after I did. "Way to make a scene." I said as I swatted Percy's arm, I was still smiling though.

"Ow!" He complained.

"You'll be fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. I turned to everyone else, who was staring at us, Reyna and Leo were smirking, like we were the most interesting things they had ever seen.

"What?" Percy and I said simultaneously.

"Ugh, clueless. It's adorable." Reyna said.

"I know right? Like, how can you not see it?" Leo asked.

"See what?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." Piper said smiling to herself.

"Piper Rose McLean. I swear, if you don't tell me right now, I will never go to the mall with you again." I threatened.

Piper laughed. "I can't say anything! Trust me, you'll thank us for letting you figure it out on your own." Piper smirked.

"They're not gonna crack, there's no point in trying." Percy said.

I sighed. "I know." I said quietly.

"Anyways! I was hoping we could all hang tomorrow after school? I wanted to go to the beach, maybe bring a volleyball or something. Just, don't kill us Reyna." Leo suggested.

"Leo, it's November. You want to go to the beach?" Hazel asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It could still be fun!" Leo defended.

"Alright. Whatever you say." Hazel put her hands up in surrender.

After we all agreed to Leo's plan, we headed to our classes.

Author's note

I know I said Percabeth is coming soon. It is. Like it's about to hit HARD. Anyways, this was kind of a filler chappie but the next one will be good. I suggest remembering what the last line of the last chapter was. You'll understand better (; anyways! Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 9.8K 46
Percy goes to live with the Avengers. The Avengers then realize something strange about the boy. There is an emptiness in his eyes and the way he and...
349K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...
44.4K 1.1K 29
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy who's eyes hide pain and he enjoys swimming. He walks around and smiles when his few friends talk to him, but, other...
717 20 19
A Percy Jackson AU in which some gods' children live on Olympus with them. What will happen when a misunderstanding leads to a fallout between one of...