Wild Thoughts | Taehyung | ✓

By jinownsmyass

❝When I'm with you, Sora, all I get is wild thoughts.❞ - In which a girl gets offered a modelling contract b... More

A Dedication
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirsty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note
¿ 1 m i l l i o n ?

Forty

48.4K 2.6K 1.6K
By jinownsmyass

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!"

The shrivel of the curtains rang in my ears, sunlight flaring on my face.

"NNNG-" I got out, pulling the sheets over my face in hopes to block out the light.

"Jeez, Sora, there's a limit to sleeping so much."

"Fuck off, Taehyung."

Laughter sounded across the room as I heard footsteps near me.

Suddenly, I felt the sheets being yanked off my body.

"WAIT-"

Grabbing the corner of the blankets, I jolted upwards, barely hanging on to the fabric as I groggily opened my eyes.

At the edge of the bed stood Taehyung, hand held out as he fisted the bed sheets I tried to take back from him. "Sora darling, get up!"

"Go away!" I screamed, using all my dampened strength to snatch back my blanket. "It's not even seven in the morning!"

Taehyung, however, had a steel's grip. "It's one in the afternoon, for God's sake!"

I yanked harder. "Even if it was six in the evening I still wouldn't give a shit!"

The man pulled, yet my will to sleep was just too much.

Eventually, I yanked it out his hand, causing Taehyung to stumble back.

"Jesus, woman," he muttered, settling himself.

"That's what you get for waking someone up," I cut back as I pulled the sheets over my head, hoping the sleep will come tumbling back.

Fucking dick, trying to wake me up.

Hearing Taehyung's silence made me smile a little. A little part of me was glad he left me alone.

A minute or two later, I felt the bed shift.

Sensing something wrong, I turned to lay on my back, eyes still closed.

Something soft caressed my cheek, falling lower and lower.

It stopped at my ear.

The sound that emitted from it made my very skin heat.

"Open your eyes, sweetheart."

My eyes snapped open.

Above me was Taehyung, his now straight hair tickling my face, his partly unbuttoned red shirt hanging slightly.

The only action my brain could decipher was to scream.

"AHH-"

I pushed him off, with him landing on my left on the soft mattress.

His laughter was loud, hysterical even as he gripped his stomach and cackled at my reaction.

I sat up, sending him the darkest glare as he laughed and laughed. "You are," I hissed, pulling up the sheets, "So fucking annoying."

He wiped his eyes as he died down his laughing. "You are," he imitated, smiling, "So fucking cute."

"Oh, piss off," I snarled, looking away from him as I crossed my arms.

"Awww, babe," Taehyung cooed, scooting closer to me as he tried to hug me. "I didn't know you preferred sleeping over seeing my wonderful face in the morning."

I pried his hands of me, scowling at him. "Obviously I prefer sleep," I snapped at him. "Then I don't have to see your stupid face."

"Say that to my 'stupid' face, then," he said, feeling the challenge in his voice.

I still didn't look at him. I could already fortell an incredulous smirk marking his lips, his eyes marring behind my head.

What made me flinch slightly was the sudden whisper he shared to my ear.

"Look at me Sora."

I did.

And God, I didn't realise how close he truly was, for he was but a few inches away.

As I predicted, a cunning smile lingered on those lips. "Say it."

I didn't even know what to say. It seemed his 'stupid' face was the very reason, for looking at it had me marvelling at the sight.

Fuck.

Seeing the sudden change of expression had Taehyung's own darkening. "You can't, can you?"

Say something, you dumb shit. "C-can't what?" I stuttered, trying not to break his stare.

He leaned in, saving but a hair's width in between us. "See?" A slight tilt of his head. "You just can't help but marvel at my face.

"You just can't help but enjoy me."

I snapped to my senses, realising what he'd just said.

A blush would do me no good. I'd only look silly and flustered.

Aren't you flustered, though?

I mentally slapped myself. A little lesson would do him good.

My lips grew into a sensual smile as I uplifted Taehyung's lustful stare. "You know what else I enjoy?" I asked, stealing glances at his mouth.

Noticing, the man rasped out, "Tell me."

Slowly widening my smirk, I came just a little closer, putting my hands on his chest.

Giving him the hardest push I could muster.

Taehyung, with a surprised screech, went tumbling down the bed, landing ungracefully on his ass.

A laugh escaped me as I crawled to the edge, observing him hissing in pain. "Enjoy that?" I asked, grinning.

It was like the earlier me and Taehyung had switched, for the glare he sent me matched my own from the start. "That was really uncalled for," he muttered, rubbing his ass to soothe it.

"This is what cocky bastards like you deserve," I mused, swinging off the bed.

"Hey!"

Chuckling, I shrugged on a bathrobe, walking to the door. "Maybe I should do something similar to your mom."

Standing up with a groan, he dusted himself, looking at me with feline amusement. "I'd pay to see you do it."

"Mmm, nice try, but I don't think I wanna die just yet," I sang, strolling down the hallway.

I passed by the run down door I wasn't allowed inside in, not going by without a suspicious glance.

One day. One day I will find out what's inside.

Going down the stairs, I entered the kitchen, smelling the delicious aroma lingering in the air.

The one creating it surprised me, as she cracked an egg from a bowl and started frying it.

"Mrs. Kim?"

She glanced at me, and instantly her expression dulled. "Finally awake? I truly thought you'd died."

"Ah, such a shame your poison didn't work," I drawled, going over to the fridge. "Maybe next time."

Even with my eyes on the cooled contents inside the fridge, I could already see the woman irritated.

I took a bottle of milk out, asking, "Where are the glasses?"

"You've got eyes. Look for yourself."

A scoff escaped me. What a mom thing to say.

I opened a top cabinet, and found myself a glass.

Grabbing it, I poured in some milk, and took the glass, going over to the counter next to me and sitting atop a high chair.

"Morning," Taehyung's voice sounded, his steps tapping against the black marble floor.

"I've made breakfast," Mrs. Kim said, setting a plate of fried eggs and bacon strips next to me on the empty seat.

After a long pause, the man said, "Uh...thanks."

He walked over to where I sat, settling himself on a chair beside me.

Examining my glass of milk, Taehyung turned to his mother. "And of course, you didn't make anything for Sora."

"I'm sure she can make herself some," the woman replied, bringing her full plate over to us. "Plus, the eggs have run out."

Speeding up on his food, he declared, "I'll go and collect them."

I gave him a look. "I'm sorry, are you saying you'll collect eggs yourself?"

Taehyung chewed on his bacon as he got out, "Is that illegal or something?"

"No, I just-"

"Sora, in this household, we do things ourselves," Mrs. Kim lectured. "Just because you maybe too lazy to do your own work-"

"Mom, we have people to do our work," Taehyung interrupted. "I'm only offering now because it's been a while since I've done anything like this.

"Plus, you of all people shouldn't forget the countless maids I hired for you," he added.

Mrs. Kim said nothing, eating her breakfast in silence.

I clamped my lips from smiling. Finally she's shut up.

Taehyung stood up, grabbing his plate. "Sora, you asked if I've got farm animals still."

He went over to the sink, dumping the dish and washing his hands.

As he came over to me again, he said, "Well, let me show you."

Curious, I stood up, forgetting my glass of milk as I followed him to the glass doorway leading out to the backyard.

Grabbing a basket from the side, he opened the door and stepped outside to the fresh lawn, stretching across miles.

I gaped at the scenery, the lush green grass, the trees, and the animals.

And by God, did Taehyung have animals.

"This is like a whole damn farm!" I wondered out loud.

"That's cause it is," He confirmed. "We had a farm atop this land for generations, so even after V, I didn't feel like letting it go."

"Ah," I said. "Didn't want to forget where your family came from."

Taehyung nodded, looking ahead to the small wooden huts lined in front of a huge wooden wall, fencing from any intruders.

"The chicken coop is over there," he pointed, now walking towards that direction.

It was close, so we arrived in no time at all.

The noise of chickens was loud, the constant clucking of what seemed like a hundred of them almost unbearable.

"You get used to it," he assured me, noticing my face, crouching down.

He squinted his eyes, trying to look inside the coop.

"Ah, found some," he muttered, more to himself as he put his hand inside the entrance of the coop.

Soon, he brought his hand out, holding an egg between his index and thumb.

The look of victory on his face made me smile. "Do you like doing this, then?"

"I've done it since I was a kid, when helping out my dad through the farm work." A blush crept up his cheeks. "The interest is weird, but-"

"Hey," I murmured, palming his cheek with my hand. "You like whatever you want. No one can stop you."

He grinned fiendishly. "Anything?"

I lightly turned his face with my hand, shaking my head. "Just have to ruin it."

"I'm joking, I'm joking," he chuckled out, locking my hand with his own. "But thank you."

"Don't thank me," I said, giving him a look. "Everyone's allowed to like different things."

"An example being you liking sleep over an extraordinary man such as myself," he muttered.

"I hate you."

A light laugh. "Love you too."

-

Hey guys!

Y'all I'm sorry for not updating in two weeks *gives you a slipper* you can go Asian on me :')

So like I just realised it's chapter 40 and I'm like wow Rafs you should stop dragging this story but hey what can a girl do when she's winging the entire book :))

Anyway, please do vote everyone, and tell me your opinions on this chapter. I love hearing your thoughts :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.5K 48
"How the hell do you know I live in Korea?!" "Jungkook we're literally texting in korean. There's a high chance." where kim taehyung, a gucci model...
47.3K 2.3K 19
i'll paint your pretty face and your gorgeous smile if you'd let me. Taehyung needs Yoongi's help, and Yoongi helps him because of a debt. Will Art h...
91.8K 3K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...