Another Tale of Z-O-M-B-I-E-S...

Per hogwartsmylife

#DZFFA What happens when Addison's cousin and Bucky's sister enters high school with Addison, only to meet Z... Més

Cover
Cast 💖
Prologue
Chapter 1-New School, New Zombie, New Ways
Chapter 2-So It Begins
Chapter 3- New Things & Zombie Mash
Chapter 4-Homecoming & Troubles
Chapter 5-Cheer Championship & Heart Crushed
Chapter 6-Block Party, BAMM
Chapter 7- The Unknown Birthday & A Romantic Gesture
Chapter 9- Make Up's, Dance, and No More Nice Girl
Chapter 10- No More Ms. Nice Girl
Chapter 11- Luke & Zed

Chapter 8- The Weekend

645 15 2
Per hogwartsmylife

Chapter 8-The Weekend Horror

Me and Zed sat in the park while reading Othello. Zed needs a tutor for English to raise his grade, no doubt he's been getting himself into trouble with our English teacher.

"Let's go over this one more time Zed. Who's Desdemona?"

"Othello's wife."

"Good job. Who's Iago?"

"The solider who's trying to get in the way of Desdemona and Othello and he wanted to get that promotion from Othello."

"See your getting it already. It's not that hard. It's simple Zed."

"Only with you it is."

"Oh god! Stop being so corny."

"What can I say it's my specialty." I kiss his cheek and we continued to study until Zoey cape to the park with her Puppy, she named it Puppy. Ironic huh? But it's cute.

"Zoey slow down." Zed shouts out as Puppy goes a little bit faster.

"She'll be fine Zed. She's a girl and she won't let anyone hurt her, she has Puppy."

We resumed to study until Eliza came over with Bucky.

"We're here for Zoey. Your Dad wants her back home Zed, along with you as well."

"Me? But why? Eliza did something happen?" Eliza picks up Zoey and  her Puppy.

"Zombies are being harassed more than ever. We need to leave Zed."

Zed looks at me and I kiss his lip, lingering there for a moment before our foreheads touch.

"Don't worry about me Rose, I'll be fine."

"Zed...." He turns around and steals a last kiss.

"Don't worry, I'll call you once I get home." His hands on my face and I sigh.

"Alright. You should go, Eliza is waiting."

He tries to move further away but I nod my head reassuring he should. I kept on studying in the park until Bucky came back from walking Eliza back to Zomebietown. Me and Bucky walked back home, talking on the way.

"Did anything seem suspicious? In Zomebietown?"

"No it seemed normal although Eliza had that look on her face."

"I'm worried. Something feels like a change. A bad change."

"Don't worry sis, it's probably the government issuing us all a curfew."

"At four o'clock in the afternoon? A curfew?"

"Well zombies had curfew before didn't they?"

"Yes, but it was a night curfew not a day curfew."

We reached home and saw Mom watching the news on TV and that's when I sat down with Mom.

"Mom what is it? Mom?"

"They're putting more restrictions on zombies. Much tighter restrictions then before."

"Mom, what are you saying? Mom, this cannot happen."

"Bucky you need to keep an eye on Rosemary and make sure she doesn't get into trouble at school."
**********
I sat in my bedroom and did my homework in silence. Bored and missing Zed, being in his arms.

"Sis? I got a message from Zed. I think he wants you to meet him in Zomebietown."

"I don't want to go Bucky. I have homework, lots of homework that's due on Monday."

"It's Friday sis, you've got two days. Plus I know you miss Zed a lot."

"While that is true I cannot disobey Mother's wishes. She would want me to feel safe."

"And since when did you care? Your weren't really the golden child. Very well, Eliza told me they'll have a Zombie Mash tonight if your up for it, I'll be waiting."

"Okay Bucky. Thanks."

After doing my homework I decided to watch Romeo and Juliet, the twenty thirteen version. Surrounded by napkins and snacking on vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, devouring my heart into this ice cream.

"You really need to go see Zed. This isn't healthy. Mom wouldn't want to see you like this." 

"Bucky it doesn't matter. I'm fine ok? I'm just watching a sappy romance movie."

"You usually eat popcorn with these sappy romance movies, your eating ice cream."

"I know Bucky I can see the ice cream in my hand. In fact I'm the one eating it Bucky." Adding an extra bit of sassiness on top.

"Sis come on we need to go have fun."

"And get caught no thank you."

"It's Saturday and I let you do your homework in peace yesterday. Your going out nowww." I stared at Bucky and he holds a outfit. I sigh and get up my lazy butt.

"I'll be ready in ten minutes." I mumble. Bucky smiles as he helps me turn off the TV and took the ice cream back. While I tried on the outfit Bucky gave me. Coming back out Bucky smiles and approaches to my hair.

"Let it all down sis. This zombie mash will be just like you've seen, nothing will change."

"I hope so. Bucky is everything alright or will it be alright with the zombies?"

"We will have to see Rosemary, don't know very well right now. Seabrook has unexpected surprises, apparently it's what makes Seabrook."
******
Upon arriving at Zombietown, Bucky leaves me to find Eliza. I wander around and found a small beach, sitting on the sand I took off my shoes and dig my feet into the warm like sand. After that I put on my shoes being careful not adding any sand on and walked to the zombie mash.

Once entering the building I took s left and stood in front of the painting of a brain with the languages surrounding the brain, I remember when I first saw it. Indeed it's beautiful.

"Twenty-Three different languages." I smile and kept looking at the wall.

"Yes. It's all very beautiful and rich indeed. I remember when I came here for the first time." I smiled and turned around to see Zed.

"You were not spooked out at all." He says in sarcasm.

"Your a little tease."

We hugged each other and he showed me around, when we arrived at the garden light I saw a blanket set in the middle with a basket.

"Zed...it's beautiful." He takes out his hand.

"A picnic in a park." I take it and smile. We sat in middle of the blanket and Zed started to look around in the picnic basket.

"Buffalo Wings with extra hot sauce for the lady and a burger for me."

"Why thank you kind sir."

"Anything for my princess."

I smile and dipped the wing into the hot sauce. Letting to roaring flavor of the sauce rest on my tongue.

"You enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes of course Zed. Thank you so much, I really needed this." I faced Zed and sat on his lap, gazing into each other's eyes,"Aren't you going to share that burger with me handsome?"

"Hmm probably not. Maybe you'd have to get it out of me."

I snatched his burger adding a bit of hot sauce and taking a bite. Everything is better with hot sauce. I gave it back to him and he stares at me.

"You expect me to eat the burger after you added hot sauce? No thank you."

"Aww come on baby, things are good with hot sauce."

"Your addiction to it is crazy baby. You could hurt your stomach."

"Well Seabrook is boring and I don't eat much hot sauce or food anymore, so what can I say? I like to explore my options."

"But I don't want the stomach to be burning when our baby is in there." Wait what? I couldn't move or talk, he said what?

"Right I uh promised my Mom I'd go shopping with her. She needs my opinion on something that involves clothes and food."

I quickly got up on my feet and saw myself out, leaving Zed in the garden light. Ignoring everyone that's partying and calling my name.

Upon arriving at home, Mom looked at me and set down the magazine that she was reading and let me sit next to her.

"Darling what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Zed said he wanted children with me."

"Oh. Well how do you feel?"

"I feel like it's going by too fast. He says he loves me and now children? Mom I'm confused on what to do."

"You need to decide darling. You need to decide rather you want to be with him or maybe take a chance with a human."

"Mom, are you saying should I break up with him?"

"Darling if you don't truly love him then I suggest you do so before both of you get hurt."

I stood up, letting a tear fall down onto the carpet. Nodding my head and I walked to my room, feeling nothing but torn about my choices. Should I just break it or should I keep being with Zed?

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Mom."

Laying into my bed, letting my heart and my mind to make up a choice for me and trust me when I say it's the best that my decision is for the best, yet I feel like my heart will always be crawling back no matter what decision I make. My soul is a part of his now.
********
Heyyyy. Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. It's kinda crappy sorry, the next chapter should be better hopefully.

Next Update: May 8

Comment, Rate, and Vote!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

28.7K 801 16
{Eliza x female!reader} Welcome to Seabrook high! Or well the basement anyway... A shy Zombie girl into musical theatre fell in love with the hacker...
7.4K 152 11
(Disney Zombies) Zahara is Zed's adopted sister. Zahara is a zombie like her family. Zahara became part of Zed's family when her parents were killed...
29.5K 497 17
Zahara is Zed's adopted sister. Zahara is a zombie like her family. Zahara became part of Zed's family when her parents were killed along with her ot...
13.5K 166 8
Hi! I'm Bettina! My friends call me Betty. I'm head singer of Seabrook High's music department. I love music! Speaking of love, I'm dating the most p...