Jungle Kid

By ithaca2007

Andrew was wondering in his exhibition of the jungle till he got lost and the very next morning he met some w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

13 0 0
By ithaca2007

I saw this human girl one day one was I getting healing plants for Akru and my wolf mother. She war a bonnet on her head, with flowers on it, and a pretty pinkish-white dress and she was tan, unlike me. She was looking at me directly. I have never seen a human since the day I got lost not too long ago so it's been over a month. We kept staring at each other for like maybe a minute or so, with her carrying a basket of flowers.

?: Oh hello what is your name

I just stared at her sweet, beautiful eyes then I finally snapped.

?: Do you not speak our language

Andrew: Yes my name is Andrew what is yours

?: My name is Jumeirah where are you from

Andrew: I am from the jungle and I live with wolves

Her grandfather came, and I recognized who it was. It was Rahhar I met earlier. 

Rahhar: Why this is the jungle boy I have been talking about Jumeirah. He is a fine young lad and he can speak our language.

Andrew: Yeah I also speak the animal language too

Jumeirah: Wow that is cool

Rahhar: Come on lets go back to the cabin

We headed back to Rahhar's cabin and they made some tea and some more lunch for them to eat.

Rahhar: So why did you come back here

Andrew: I got some healing plants for my wolf mother and brother. 

Rahhar: How long have you been with the wolves

Andrew: About a month and a half

Jumeirah: Tea

Andrew: No thanks I just ate but thanks

Jumeirah: So are you going to come back to live with us

Andrew: I can't say....um I would have to think about it

Rahhar: Better get some more berries

Jumeirah: Yes Grandpa

Rahhar: So Andrew what's it like living with the wolves

Andrew: Let's put it this way....In this jungle there are so many things to discover, I found this crystal like three days after I came here.

Rahhar: What is it

Andrew: It is the Crystal of the Animals

Rahhar: Animals what do you mean

Andrew: You can change into any animal you want at any time like this one time.....

I heard a scream. It was Jumeirah then I heard a roar and it was Shere Khan.

Andrew: Stay here I will take care of this

I ran off straight to Jumeirah's voice and there was Shere Khan standing there right in front of her waiting for me the whole time.

Shere Khan: Yes thanks girl you just gave me a man cub

Andrew: No not today Shere Khan with the power of god give me the power of the mighty wolf...Wolf fang

She was amazed was just happened. We fought for a while then Rahhar tried stepping in but I told him to take Jumeirah to safety. Eventually when they were away enough I decided just to leave and lead Shere Khan to a sixty foot drop off.

Shere Khan: This ends now man cub you have no where to run and no where to hide.

Andrew: Really come at me then come at me

I yelled come at me and when he did, he jumped and I did a barrel roll under Shere Khan as he went down the sixty foot drop off into the water below. I went to see how Rahhar and his family was doing and they were gone, no where to be found. I took the healing plants to Akru first as he couldn't even wake up. I followed the instructions carefully and did the right thing every time. I went to Luri next and finally the day was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 104 37
Lucas was planning on having a busy five days. He had been meticulously organizing this interspecies meeting for almost two years now. It was the fir...
39.6K 2.6K 103
Lin Mu was pushed down the cliff, but he did not die and arrived to a magical world instead. A huge python with wings and can fly, alright, just thin...
80 11 9
When a group of high school friends hear their school plans to take fifteen kids on a field trip that involves no learning, Liam, Amanda, and Ethan a...
1.5M 77.8K 62
* 2017 WATTY WINNER!* Blurb: Humans are at the top of the food chain and always have been. But what if they weren't? What if another took our place...