Daniel's little sister/ Zach...

De bitchesdotcom

(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to m... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 28

1.7K 37 2
De bitchesdotcom

We all got settled back in our house. You all went to the living room got comfy and watched true or dare. Kaelyn and Daniel were sitting right beside each other and when something popped out Kaelyn jumped in to Daniels lap and Daniel just hugged her and acted like everything was normal. After the movie you pulled Daniel to the side to talk to him. Y/n: have you known Kaelyn before this cause when she was scared and jumped in to your lap you did nothing. D: well corbyn told me about her and that she liked my singing on American idol and so I texted her and we ended up getting to be really close friends. Y/n: well you could have told me that. D: well to me I was hoping we could be more then friends but she probably dose not like me as more then a friend. Y/n: I will get Christina to talk to her for you. D: thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you here with me. You gave Daniel a hug and went up stairs to go to sleep. Zach was already up stairs so when I get up there he was already in the bed. Z: babe I got to tell you something. Y/n: you can tell me anything. Z: we are going on tour next week and all you guys get to go with us. Y/n: wait all of us. Z: yep this is going to be a fun tour.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.3K 253 21
Fan fiction: Daniel Seavey • Why Don't We A member of a band you're semi-familiar with (Why Don't We) requests to follow you on instagram by acciden...
98.7K 1.5K 55
you are Logsan and Jack Pauls sister and best Friends with all of Why Dont We and your Mom lets you move to LA and live with your Brother Logan. You...
71.3K 691 25
Logan's little sister, Rose (17), moves in with Logan. Logan decides to introduce Rose to the city of LA, also the Why Don't We boys. Highest Rankin...
75.3K 915 71
What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protect himself? Does contain some smut!