Chapter 50

Corbyn and Christina: the baby's name is Alexander Matthew Besson. Christina: but we are probably going to call him Alex for short. Brynn: OMG it's perfect. Y/n: The names go together so well. Christina: I'm glad that you guys like it. Corbyn: we did not know what to make the middle name but we both liked my middle name so we just made his middle name mine. Zach: well it fits perfect. The doctor then came in. Doctor: Mr. Besson you have a health baby boy Miss Christina you and your baby will be able to go home 8:00 am tomorrow morning witch is in about 4 hours. Corbyn: ok thank you doctor. The doctor nodded and walked out of the room. Corbyn: You guys can go home I will stay here and take Christina and the baby home when we can leave. Y/n: Are you sure Corbyn i will stay here if you want me to stay here with you cause there is not enough room for everyone to go in one car so Daniel can drive his car and fill his car up and since you drove my car the rest of us that need to go home i can drive home and then drive back so you guys can have a car and just go home when you guys do. Corbyn: you don't have too. Y/n: i would't mind. Corbyn: ok well i guess everyone else better get home. Daniel: ok well everyone lets go home. Everyone loaded up in you and Daniel's cars and you drove to the house. You dropped off everyone that was in your car and drove back to the hospital. it was now about 5 in the morning so we had 3 hours till we could go home. You got on your phone and watched Shane Dawson till it was 8. Corbyn went and checked Christina and the baby out. Corbyn came back in the room and helped Christina get ready to leave and you got the baby ready to leave. You all got in your car and you were driving and Corbyn was in the passenger seat and Christina and the baby were in the back seat. When you all finally got home everyone was passed out asleep. Christina: i guess everyone was so tired from waiting for the baby. Y/n: no one went to sleep but zach when we were at the hospital so I'm guessing they were all pretty tired. Corbyn: well I'm tired Christina I know your tired and I'm pretty sure Alex is tired cause of having all the test done on him so let's all just go to bed. Y/n: yeah everyone is so tired I think we will all sleep all day tomorrow so it's ok. Then corbyn carried the baby to there room and Christina walked after him. You walked up stairs to your room and saw Zach passed out of the bed. He did not even change change his clothes. You tried getting in the bed with out waking him up. You slowly sat on the bed and got under the covers. You plugged your phone up and laid down. You soon felt some arms rap around you and pull you tight. A smile slowly made its way on our face.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Ok so first of all think you so much for 8k reads like you don't know how much it means to me I love you all so much. Second I'm thinking of making another book. I'm not taking about a second book to this I mean I probably will but not right now. I'm think about making a new story with a new storyline so comment if you would read it if I made a new Zach Herron fanfic.

Daniel's little sister/ Zach Herron fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें